Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Circle of Light Announcements, Other Baths of Light Messages & Meditations

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Circle of Light ON Tomorrow Night!  Much to be grateful for! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

JourneyWithMe2, BlueBelle, JourneyWithMe2 and 1 people reacted
(@teriz)
Honorable Member Registered

Another incredible Circle of Light last night Jeanne! So many light beings around us. We showed up as energy and sacred geometry in my vision. It was a beautiful earthy red color of energy. When you mentioned a tsunami of healing and love I was so surprised. I had a vision that morning of a tsunami, a huge tsunami coming. I'm not sure if it energy or in the physical, same thing really. The energy was red and it might have to do with covid and deaths. I've seen a vortex of souls choosing to leave the earth at this time. The night ended for me with a beautiful blue sacred energy sweeping over us. Of course Jeanne's indigenous shaman dancers were there as always and our angels.

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, JourneyWithMe2 and 13 people reacted
 CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@teriz

I wasn't able to join last night, but I so love reading Teri's recap the next day! So inspiring and full of energy in itself! Thank you for sharing, Teri :)

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, JourneyWithMe2 and 11 people reacted
(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

Jeanne! :hug:The site is back to normal today WOOHOOO!!! and after we sent healing loving energy to it too....hmmmm :) ? 

Thank you to @lovendures for showing Jeanne what the site looked like to us last night. I'm sure it helped too! ❤️ 

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, JourneyWithMe2 and 11 people reacted
(@lovendures)

Posted by: @teriz

Of course Jeanne's indigenous shaman dancers were there as always and our angels.

You say that so matter of factually. haha  I love how you are able to share with us what you see @teriz and while I wish I could seen them as you do, knowing they are there brings a big smile to my face.

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, JourneyWithMe2 and 9 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@triciact

Thanks Tricia!  I was really glad you guys could confirm our experience.  Let's please keep sending light and love to Jeanne and the site to make sure all issues can be dealt with and all gremlins found. 

I am so grateful we continue to have our Circle of Light Meditations in place and so grateful to have the gift of being back on our forum.  Boy have I missed being able to see everyone and communicate with everyone.

deetoo, JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Circle of Light is still on for Wednesday night. If you don't already have a link or lost your link, check the menu of any page on this site for Circle of Light or go here: https://www.jeannemayell.com/26171-2/

or just: Click here to register

FEBbby23, JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23 and 1 people reacted
(@the-happy-medium)
Reputable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell  Hello!  i can't make it tomorrow but could you send some light to my wife Camille - she's having gall bladder surgery on Thursday :-0  And a soothing balm for this tired earth!!  Take it Easy and Namastify!

deetoo, lenor, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@the-happy-medium

Hoping the surgery went well for your wife yesterday.  May her recovery go smoothly.

deetoo, lenor, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Watching this little film about a man who had been told he might have just a few months to live reminds me of how I feel during our Circle of Light meditations.  As we experience ever widening circles of awareness during this meditation, I feel an intensity of awakeness that makes living, and time, feel infinite. 

https://vimeo.com/115014610

If you want to join the Circle of Light, find it in the menu of each page.

deetoo, Unk p, lenor and 13 people reacted
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell This beautiful view of the vulnerability and courage one requires to confront the possibility and uncertainty of death brings tears to my eyes. I’ve been dormant on the forum for quite some time as I wrestle w my husband’s growing prostate cancer, his shrinking body, his reticence to confront reality, and to even help himself (he’s been in possession for several days of an 11k per mth end stage drug that is paid in full by my ins, but he hasn’t started it yet). I realize we’re all entitled to define our life journeys and I respect his decisions that never include me (bc of his anxiety and panic).
For so long, I wanted to know and needed to know when his time on earth will end. I felt that if I knew then I’d be prepared. And, bc he cannot communicate his true fears and real reasons for constantly hesitating to help himself... well, you can imagine the frustration, helplessness, and sadness I’ve felt that drove this need to know.  

As this film narrative demonstrates, we’re never really prepared. We truly don’t know how we’ll respond to grim news, dire news, and the choice of fight or flight. I love how brave and courageous this narrator is. And I respect that we all cannot be this brave and courageous. I cannot begin to predict or guess how I’d react if I were in my husband’s shoes. I know that, as his wife, I’d like to be included more in the discussions, I’d love for him to be more proactive, talk to more experts, try different approaches. But he cannot. And I love him through this difficult time as much as I love myself through it... to keep me upright, keep us going, and to remind myself that life goes on... here and in the hereafter. 

deetoo, BlueBelle, DannyBoy and 17 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@earthangel  ??❤️???❤️?? Prayers for the Highest Good for all concerned and holding space for you as you and he travel through this... together.... apart... all at the same time?

Unk p, earthangel, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@earthangel No words can describe how brave you are and how beautiful your response. Thank you, dear friend, for sharing your journey with us.  Wishing you both well.  By the way, I checked into the author of that video, and, as far as I can tell,  he is still going strong, well past that initial potential prognosis. 

BlueBelle, Unk p, earthangel and 3 people reacted
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

@journeywithme2 ❤️

(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell ❤️ Hope means everything to me... as does reality. 

JourneyWithMe2, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Circle of Light is on tonight -- in five minutes!  Welcome all.  Links to the right sidebar.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Circle of Light is on tonight, as usual!  Come one and all.  If you don't have a zoom link, go to Events in the menu or see the Circle of Light even in the sidebar if you are on a desktop or keep scrolling til you see it if you are on a smart phone. ❤️ ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

deetoo, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)

As I wrote in the chat last night, I do believe the message for the 'little one", "the mighty one" was meant for me. My dad is a very strong spirit who crashes all my readings and supernatural activites.  I saw him in my head once the words were said and I felt him in my heart, his presence making it clear he was sitting in.

Growing up, I was the youngest girl and smallest, even smaller than my younger bro (who my mom still calls "the baby") who has got about 5 to 6 inches on me as an adult. So you see, I am "the little one."  I am absolutely definitely, "the mighty one."  I am the bravest person I know. 

My dad appears often when he knows I need comfort. This has been a very long difficult week, and I am steeling myself for whatever happens next. I don't want to share about it, I don't want to give the difficulties more power than is necessary, but I am thinking about Grace a lot today.  Any Grace you can send my way... thank you. And thank you for the relaxing meditation, and the friendship. I appreciate this forum , and all of you, my anonymous pen pals, and fellow travelers and light bringers. 

Lauren, Luminous, TriciaCT and 19 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@ghandigirl, you came into my mind a few times this weekend.  Just wanted you to know that you're in my prayers, my friend.  Hope to see you at Wednesday's meditation.  ❤️

Lauren, ghandigirl, Lauren and 1 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)

@deetoo

Thank you. :)

This weekend was a very important one and I am not able to begin trying to sleep as I think about some realizations that I have come to.

The problem is I don't know what to do with them.

But there was Grace this weekend. 

Lauren, deetoo, Lauren and 1 people reacted
Page 28 / 29
Share: