Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Circle of Light Announcements, Other Baths of Light Messages & Meditations

(@teriz)
Honorable Member Registered

Tricia I saw you wearing a beautiful green and gold gown. Renaissance has something important to you or your past? I heard Pope also. Something in the group about the Pope.

deetoo, Maggieci, deetoo and 1 people reacted
(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

@teriz

Wow thank you for telling me that. It is always so nice to see your light glowing lovely face. I don't know about the Pope, but I've always loved the artists from the Renaissance period. The angels I have seen always seem to be resembling those from the artists of that period!  Green, purple gold and redish color robes.

FEBbby23, teriz, Unk p and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi Circle of Light Group,  I am not holding Circle of Light tonight. Got vaccinated yesterday and am in bed with flu symptoms. It is not serious —just a lot of aches and low grade fever—but it’s not a good idea to guide people both for my sake and for your sakes.  

Circle of light will be back next Wednesday. 
Love to all!

@lizzie @bluebelle @lovendures @deetoo  @andrew 

TriciaCT, lenor, DannyBoy and 9 people reacted
 CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell

I was just wondering how you were doing. Hoping the symptoms subside soon! Feel better and sending restful energy your way. 

TriciaCT, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
(@kksali)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayellse sending lots if healing light and love to you! ❤️❤️❤️

TriciaCT, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
(@babsellen)
Reputable Member Registered

@jeanne-Mayell Wishing you a speedy recovery from the vaccine side effects. Mine lasted 2-1/2 days for the first shot, but only 1-1/2 on the second.  It's worth it to be protected! Shall send good thoughts and healing light your way. 

TriciaCT, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
(@febbby23)

@jeanne-mayell feel better soon.  Your body is doing it’s job, which is fantastic.  Be well friend. 

TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 3 people reacted
(@ana)

@jeanne-mayell  Take it easy and be well.  ? 

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@jeanne-mayell, lots of love and healing to you, my friend!  ?

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

@jeanne-mayell, please feel better soon!

TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thank you all. I am wiped, but I know it is for a good cause. 

FEBbby23, lenor, CC21 and 9 people reacted
(@lowtide)

@jeanne-mayell I hope you are feeling better today.

Jeanne Mayell, JD1960, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@jeanne-mayell

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
(@lenor)

@jeanne-mayell Hope you are feeling better today. And you are right it is for a good cause. Now that I have had my vaccination I really do feel special. I know that sounds crazy but it is such a blessing for all of humanity.

Jeanne Mayell, Maggieci, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
(@moonbeam)

Well wishes to all! Whether it is connected to the vaccine or not;-) ❤️ 

Jeanne Mayell, Maggieci, polarberry and 5 people reacted
(@febbby23)

@lenor I agree.  I was emotional when I received my second shot.  Really grateful. I was so thankful for the staff who ran the facility where I received mine.  I told them so. You’d be surprised, maybe not, at the crap these people take day in and out.   It’s not right.  Front line health care workers, all front line workers are angels who have lifted us up this past year with very little rest or thanks.   They keep coming back to work.  Truly heroic. 

Maggieci, Lovendures, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Community, thank you for your prayers. Am all better!

BlueBelle, ghandigirl, TriciaCT and 15 people reacted
(@teriz)
Honorable Member Registered

Dearest Jeanne,
   Thank you so much for last nights beautiful circle. It’s was an awakening for my heart! I could feel the wheels turning. I saw huge prayer wheels twisting and felt so much beautiful energy. There were guides and angels all around us. This time we stood side by side with them not behind or In front of. The prayer wheels were studded with jewels and there were rooftops crusted with beautiful coral gemstones. Mostly it was about the energy and the heart opening. Just wave after wave transforming in no direct shape and changing color as we went. I sense we have been together before and you have been my teacher. I can’t remember what you said at the beginning but I thought I would burst into tears, not sad but relief. I wanted savor the moment and go deep so I abstained. I’m seeing a very Asian energy in Tibet? The prayer wheels were like locks opening in my heart. They weren’t the small ones or even big temple wheels. They were in the heavens and part of the universal energy. No time or space so they just were.
   Thank you so much for including me in this healing!
Love
Teri

This just came out in a rush this morning. I'm going to request grammar forgiveness vibes! Love to all that make this home.

GradualGoddess, Unk p, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
(@debbie-m)
Noble Member Registered

Thank you to Jeanne and all in the healing circle last night. I had been in tears for two days because my beloved state of Colorado is in mourning once again over another senseless massacre. To add insult to injury I live in the ruby red district that elected Lauren Boebert who actually sent a campaign letter out TWO HOURS after this tragedy to raise money for her fight against taking her precious guns away. I was not only grieving but outraged and you all helped me so much. I have been just lurking here for a few months but was compelled to join in again and am so glad I did. Love to everyone.

GradualGoddess, Unk p, FEBbby23 and 15 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

CIRCLE OF LIGHT IS ON TONIGHT, AS ALWAYS! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Page 27 / 29
Share: