Notifications
Clear all

Dreams - Transpersonal - Share with us here

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell 

Good point!  Yes we are all connected and we must change our mind set and live our lives more often for the needs of the many, not the few or individual. Our actions have impacts on others we haven't even met.

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, Unk p and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
Illustrious Member Registered

@starpath 

I thought the same thing as tgraff: that the sequence of the virus constantly mutating is a natural part of viral evolution (and covid-19 will eventually mutate into near-harmless ubiquity just like the Spanish Flu). So that part of the dream doesn't have to be ominous. But the men keep killing Noah, which to me indicates the war mentality that still pervades global society's response to covid. This violent response seems to be prolonging the violence of the novel coronavirus, as indicated by the fact that Noah becomes scarier in your dream. The real route out of the pandemic is holistic healing of body and spirit, which you seem to want to accomplish.

Here's another thing to consider since Tyler Williams is Black. The reason why there's a higher level of vaccine hesitancy in the Black American community is because of the decades (centuries, really) of medical experimentation without patient consent carried out on dark skinned Americans by the US medical establishment (the Tuskegee Experiment is the most prominent example). African-Americans were also much more likely to be forcibly sterilized when states were practicing eugenics up until the 1970s. So the US helped create the phenomena of vaccine opposition, and now it's coming back to haunt us. Tyler James Williams seems to be a metaphor for "the monster we created."

Iridium, CC21, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

This dream bothered me greatly and I left out some of the other upsetting things that were in it.  Some part of me resisted trying to analyze this dream and I didn't really want to post it either.  Even now I know there are messages I am missing because it is hard for me to look at the dream without getting a little upset.

I went back and reread the dream entry.  It definitely seems to have a quality of surrealism, racism and violence and also fear of what the result would be when Noah "came back to life" or in the Zombie show terminology "turned".  In my past dreams zombies represent the virus because once they bit you then you know you will also "turn".  In this dream it felt a little more complicated...I saw Noah as a person not a zombie.

In my notes I wrote that I felt I could "cure" Noah's condition but the men didn't want me to help him.  This is part of where I get the feeling of racism from the men.  The men were all white and were only focused on killing him.

I called a friend who happens to also be black and asked her where the mistrust of the vaccine comes from for black people and she told me, "from everywhere".  Then she told me all the stories of growing up in a small southern town where everything could turn into an example of racism that just infused everything.  She said all the black folks in town saw all the ways white people tried to keep them down and they just knew that it was a fact that everywhere and anywhere racism and discrimination could suddenly appear.  She said it was something they dealt with all the time and they knew would appear at any opportunity.  She said that it was an everyday reality not necessarily tied to the past treatment of black people but with examples cropping up "all the time".

@lovendures

Thanks for the kind words and I appreciate the things you said.  I get a little depressed sometimes when it is obvious the world is going to have another round of covid deaths or influenza deaths because I get the messages from Spirit and then I know that it will happen soon.  Your kind words are like a balm for my sadness.

@coyote

I like what you wrote and in general agree with your sentiments.  I guess I would emphasize that in this dream the zombie was also a person who I cared about.

CC21, FEBbby23, lenor and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

Hi Everyone.  I was in the grocery store tonight and I saw a bag of black walnuts in the produce section.  I suddenly remembered another dream I had mostly forgotten about that seems related to the Delta variant.  I looked it up in my dream journal and I dreamed it June 27, not too long after the full moon on June 24th.  Around the full moon and new moon I seem to get the most interesting dreams.

This dream is pleasant.  It starts with me being a pretty young woman who is in an outside setting like a park.  I am accompanied by an attractive young man who seems to like me a lot and he has a nice British accent (then it gets a little confusing at this point-I seem to step into a restroom and end up looking at my face which suddenly looks odd and I am wearing a latex glove on my hands as I clean my face--then I am outside again with the young man like nothing happened).  I glance at my cell phone and it shows the local weather radar map and there is a massive storm coming, lots of orange and red on the radar.  I don't get upset at the weather radar map, I look around me and it is sunny and cloudless.  We are smiling as we walk and we see a large concrete wall which is pretty thick and tall.  Somehow we end up sitting on the top of it with the sun shining down on us pleasantly.  I look down at the top of the wall and I see several quarter sized white triangles resting randomly on it.  They are three dimensional triangles like small white triangular blocks but with the corners rounded slightly.  I seem to realize there is a huge tree behind the wall and it towers above us but the angle of the sun allows the sunlight to stay on us.  I pick one of the triangles up and suddenly decide to crack it like a nut.  It does have a nut inside.  I put it in my mouth and chew it and the flavor of black walnut infuses my mouth.  I eat more.  There is another couple sitting on the wall now.   The other man who is with the other woman says something like, "I am high on cocaine." in a British accent.  He seems a little sad as he says it.  Then I wake up.

I think this dream is about ways to improve immunity to the Delta variant.  The Delta storm is coming, it will be much worse for those who are unvaccinated...yet I felt like this was a suggestion from my spirit guides for simple ways we can all use to stay healthier against it--even vaccinated people may become infected and suffer with some symptoms.  We need to take time to take better care of ourselves and prepare if a storm is coming.  The thoughts I had when I woke up was mainly about the taste of black walnuts.  I think this is a simple recommendation to eat a handful of them every day.  I tried to google them and they were offered as a very healthy food for multiple reasons.  I did read they have anti-viral qualities somewhere.  It also seems like my guides are suggesting being outdoors in nature, enjoying sunlight (this helps with Vit D production), and spending time with people who feel good to be around. I think the last part is a plea to get rid of any addictions you have at this time.  Try to treat your body like a temple.  Stay as high a vibration as possible in your thoughts and actions (stay high on top of the metaphorical wall, don't let fear pull you to the ground).  The bathroom scene seemed to be about preparing for the virus in some way...latex gloves could be a symbol of using some type of protection against it...not sure but that's my best guess.  Sounds a little simplistic but sometimes advice sounds simplistic and it is still good advice.  Guess what? I bought the bag of walnuts and ate a handful tonight on some almond milk yogurt. 

BlueBelle, Jess, Coyote and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

@starpath 

These dream accounts of yours are fascinating. Perhaps the people you are with have British accents because of the way the UK has dropped all COVID restrictions recently. Because London is a key international travel hub, what the UK does affects the rest of the world (although they will get a big assist from the Tokyo Olympics in terms of turbocharging the Delta variant).

BlueBelle, Starpath, Vesta and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

@coyote

I think I know why they spoke with British accents.  When I first started having zombie dreams I had no clue what they were about.  This was right before the flu season of 2017-2918 which was particularly bad.   After the second or so zombie dream that fall I got pretty frustrated trying to figure out what it meant.  Then the next dream I had with the zombies I heard as I was waking a man's voice with a strong British accent say, "the viruses are coming".  I knew that must be the voice of one of my Spirit guides.  He had a practical and intelligent sounding voice, and the British accent made it all the more interesting since I live in the US and I am used to only hearing that accent in the movies or on television.  Since then every year I seem to get dreams about the influenza virus or about Covid.  He has been updating me in my dreams and some of them are pretty creepy but I am glad to pass on what ever I learn.  The main problem being that I can misinterpret the dream sometimes, since the dream symbolism is quite a challenge.  He hasn't spoken to me much since that one time and I am not sure the men in this dream sound that way because of him but it makes some kind of sense to me that it would work out that way.  However you could be making a valid point about the UK connection.  It is quite possible that it is more related to their situation with delta variant.  In my mind the UK situation give me hope that the delta variant will also decline in the US quickly after some sort of peak.  They don't understand the reason for the sudden decline in the UK.  It looks like the delta variant peaks and then falls rapidly after around 45-50 days of circulation in a country.

BlueBelle, Vesta, Coyote and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

Posted by: @starpath

In my mind the UK situation give me hope that the delta variant will also decline in the US quickly after some sort of peak.  They don't understand the reason for the sudden decline in the UK.  It looks like the delta variant peaks and then falls rapidly after around 45-50 days of circulation in a country.

Yes, that happened in India as well.  Their delta cases have gone way down.   In this article: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/30/briefing/coronavirus-delta-mysteries.html

an expert is quoted as saying the delta variant seems to "rip though" a population very rapidly, then declines rapidly once it's infected everyone it's going to infect.    

BlueBelle, Vesta, Jeans3head and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

Has anyone ever dreamed of scorpions? I never have until the last two weeks. One dream there was a black object on the floor of the car I was driving. I pushed the object out the door with my foot,  only to realize it was a scorpion when it scurried off. The second dream- just days later-  was in a doctor's office. The complex was where my parents doctor was,  but I was there to look for my son's therapist (who had an office elsewhere). The complex was totally remodeled so I was having difficulty finding my way around. Suddenly everyone started evacuating. Apparently there was a scorpion running lose. 

Dream dictionaries scorpion references I've read don't feel applicable. Was I Being told of close calls I wasn't aware of? I've wondered if it's a reference (warning) to a Scorpio (myself, son, or others) or if it's possible they represent an ailment like Covid (because of the visual of a medicsl office). Any thoughts or guesses?

Vesta, CC21, Vesta and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@cindy 

Other than "overcoming challenges" I am not too sure.

Could something (event, unknown or known) be happening in the Scorpio time period that is important? 

Vesta, CC21, Vesta and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@cindy

It feels like some kind of danger narrowly avoided for the time being? I looked up scorpian symbolism and one site mentioned, "One of the most important spiritual meanings that scorpions convey is that of isolation." I wonder if it could mean avoiding isolation of COVID temporarily, but that the threat remains? Perhaps even until the Scorpio timeframe (late Oct - late Nov.)?

Vesta and Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

@cc21 my first impression when waking from the first dream was I was lucky and avoided getting stung. I didn't totslly understsand the evacuation rush in the second, as I felt the scorpion was contained in a room (tho that was a psychic impression-not something I physically saw).  I hadn't thought of looking up spiritual meanings of scorpions. Dream meanings were about betrayal by those around-and that just did't feel right.

@lovendures - I had not thought of scorpio as a time reference. Thanks! I had womdered about people like myself & my youngest who are Scorpios, but not the time frame. 

I was talking to a friend at church this morning (she's psychic- & holds double PhDs- one in divinity, the other in psychology- sound somewhat familiar @jeanne-mayell?). Her first impression was there would be two events that seemed to panic others but not me as I was sensing things would be ok or contained. Tho cc21's take on isolation resonated with me on a personal level.

JourneyWithMe2, Vesta, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

@cindy

Since you felt when you woke up that you were lucky you weren't stung, I kind of thought that indicated something potentially becoming a problem--maybe a situation "bugging you" or maybe it does indicate a near miss with covid exposure or relating to escaping having to self-isolate due to possible covid symptoms or test results.  Maybe at the medical center a lot of nurses/staff/doctors have to self-isolate due to positive tests or symptoms of covid...so that they can successfully contain it--similar to how you felt the scorpion was finally successfully contained in a room.

@cc21

Your idea of the Scorpio time frame is interesting to me also.  I had a quick vision that I think is related to the next few months or maybe longer.  I was shown a zombie first, then a witch which seemed to change to a princess, then a dragon, and finally a bug that runs away and hides. Each one was sort of horizontal as if lying on their stomach and with their heads lifted upward.  I have no idea why Spirit showed them that way. My theory is the zombie represents our present delta wave.  It will be running rampant until late October--represented by the witch.  Then the witch becomes the princess--this may mean things turn around and covid seems to fall precipitously.  Then we get the dragon...no idea what that means.  My wishful thinking is that the dragon represents more people getting the vaccine.  This could be represented as a dragon that can destroy the disease with its fire.  However I am guessing it won't be clear what the dragon represents until later.   Then the "bug" finally runs away and hides.  I am not sure what that means either but I hope it means we don't have as many problems with covid. However if a bug hides, it can return maybe?? I had this vision July 27th.

jsr78, CC21, Vesta and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@starpath Interesting vision you had with the different aspects showing themselves. I wonder if the dragon is symbolic of another variant roaring up as a threat? The dragon made me think of PamP's vision or dream from right before the pandemic started where she saw dragons swimming towards NYC. Hoping the bug running away does symbolize COVID retreating!

Vesta, BlueBelle, Starpath and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

@cc21

I had forgotten about PamP's dragons but you have reminded me...the possibility that it represents another variant did cross my mind.  In that case I wonder if it could represent the new variant coming from an asian country? Honestly some of my visions are more difficult for me to interpret than my dreams.  At least with dreams I have had more experience and practice interpreting them.  I think of the witch as a marker of time (around Halloween) mainly because it was used in one of my dreams that way.  My interpretation of the part of the vision where the witch becomes a princess is kind of arbitrary--it is just a guess that it may mean a fall in delta numbers.  There is a bit of a fairy tale look to the whole vision.  All of the characters were a little like simple drawings or like illustrations in a children's book...even the zombie and bug were simplistically shown.  They were all shown in a horizontal manner and all were the same size.  I could tell the princess was smiling.  The bug was like a long beetle type bug.  it was the only one shown doing something.  It moved to hide into a dark recess-like crack which just suddenly appeared. In my dreams sometimes the covid virus is shown as a spider.  Why show it as a zombie and then as a bug?  Very cryptic but I am sure there is some reason for it all being the way it is. 

CC21, Vesta, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@tgraf66 @starpath That was one powerful dream. You do get amazing dreams. One concern you alluded to that I also have about the expectation that covid mutations will be less powerful is that the Delta variant seems to be not only much more contagious, but equally harmful to the unvaccinated. Do mutations tend to get weaker or is it because we are vaccinated that they can't harm us as much?

BlueBelle, CC21, Vesta and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @starpath

I was shown a zombie first, then a witch which seemed to change to a princess, then a dragon, and finally a bug that runs away and hides. Each one was sort of horizontal as if lying on their stomach and with their heads lifted upward. 

Amazing vision.  It looks like a sequence.  October sounds right for ending the delta surge with the witch changing to a princess who made you smile. The dragon was China in PamP's extraordinary November 2020 vision. Perhaps the dragon is simply Covid turning into a bug.  So in the future, when someone says, I think I got a little bug, that will be a descendant of covid? 

BlueBelle, CC21, Vesta and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@jeanne-mayell @starpath @cc21

I think it wise to consider anytime someone has a vision or dream involving a dragon in the near future, that the dragon may represent Covid.  Many have already thought of China as a dragon symbol as well. 

During the November 2019 RTFN, I had a vision of a fierce dragon battling someone who was  tying to tame it.  The vision was for the spring of 2021 and eerily matched  a sculpture that was created honoring heroic  health care workers battling valiantly during the covid crisis.  The sculpture actually depicted a health care worker trying to tame a dragon.  

Starpath, The wall you were on might represent a barrier.  T  Also interesting that the nut is a Walnut.

To get to the center of the walnut, you had to crack the hard shell right?It takes effort to crack that shell.

CC21, Vesta, Starpath and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@starpath and @lovendures. Starpath's vision reminds me of how we get messages from spirit. No one really knows what "spirit" is.  Perhaps it's a guide. Perhaps it's just how our brains interpret energy.  Perhaps it is both energy and a guide since the guide can only communicate in waves of energy. Wherever it comes from, our brains have to translate whatever we are sensing to a language we understand.  Starpath got dragons, witches becoming princesses and finally a bug. It's a fantastic riddle. When events unfold, we will know what was meant and maybe we will be that much closer to reading the language of spirit. 

Some of the symbols are universal, like the witches. Some are your own particular symbols. I have a ton of my own symbols that I've been getting for years. @lovendures, you once wrote that spiders represent terrorism to you.   It's good to keep track of our symbols. 

CC21, Lovendures, Vesta and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@starpath)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

I've been thinking about the variant situation for a while.  There was a nice opinion piece in the Washington Post that talks about the history of past viral pandemics:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/07/26/what-history-tells-us-about-delta-variant-variants-that-will-follow/

It is actually a common pattern that the covid pandemic is following but with some new twists:

1. The virus jumps from some animal into humans and the human immune system is totally unprepared for it.  Usually the virus is not super pathogenic yet at this point since it has few adaptations to human cells.  Often at this point the virus doesn't yet spread from human to human easily. We never see this phase in the covid virus, it immediately seems to spread from human to human without problems. *Wuhan lab theory may explain this, or perhaps the virus had already been exposed to humans and adapted enough to spread and no one had noticed.
  2. As the virus spreads it adapts to human cells and mutates just enough to easily spread from human to human, at the same time the human immune system is still naive to it and doesn't recognize it..illness and deaths are the result. This is the initial spread in China, but it quickly mutated.
  3. The virus burns through the world population mutating over time into many variants.  Variants are selected by how well they transmit infection and survive the immune system. *A complication in modern humans is that we have many immunocompromised people which gives the virus many more opportunities to mutate as it can escape the person's weak immune system to become better at shielding itself.  I read an article explaining this some time ago.  There were less immunocompromised people in past pandemics.  This is a wild card in the whole pandemic scenario.  
  4. A second and/or third more deadly wave of the variant(s) burns through the population.  Often the humans with the weakest health conditions or immune systems are removed, those left have life-long immunity plus pass on some of those characteristics that helped them survive to the next generation.
  5. Finally after a combination of the human immune system adapting to it as well as other continued mutations it eventually becomes less dangerous but now it is endemic to the human population. 

This virus has another possible factor which could make it a bit of a special case.  There is a possibility that Chinese scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology manipulated the virus somehow, perhaps growing on human culture cells and/or experimenting on it someway to make it more pathogenic or virulent to humans. I don't know if they will eventually either prove or disprove this possibility.  It would explain a lack of phase 1 being observed. 

Iridium, firstcat, Lovendures and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

I don't seem to dream much anymore, or I don't remember , but I just woke up from an intense Donald Trump dream. In the dream myself and all but one of my sibs were sitting high up in a half empty stadium. The missing sib had died and we were grieving.   It seemed we were attending Trump's funeral I turned to my missing sib who was there for a minute and said excitedly that we were going to meet Mary Trump.

I suspected Trump was faking and I watched him closely. As the first speaker began, Trump began to move his head. Before anyone could react I shouted, "Well THAT'S a surprise NOT. " The whole stadium heard me. There was silence and then people jumped out of their seats.  As I again shouted something(I don't know what), people began to rush the stage and a huge group of people began to march around Trump's coffin shouting and protesting. Trump sank down to hide in his funeral coffin.  My sibs and I were then sitting cross legged against a wall at the top of the stadium grieving for my brother, and reporters wanted to talk to us. We told them we were grieving and didn't want to talk. They politely turned away, but I then called, I am (my first name)_____ from Pennsylvania. The dream ended with me walking past the angry crowds and he and I talking as we walked off out of the stadium across a field.. I knew I was going to become famous for dissenting.

After that I was shuffling out with the crowds. As everyone left they asked if we wanted clothes or not And I said no. I left with the crowd and once outside knew i was naked. I tried to cover myself up, and remarked, "I do need clothes" 

ReplyQuote
Page 44 / 63
Share: