Trump Freaking Out

Notifications
Clear all

Trump Freaking Out

(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant
Topic starter  

I have been hearing on The Ring of Fire where Trump have been freaking out lately due to the recent confessions. Over the weekend, he was calling people randomly and screaming. The recent confessions from Manafort and Cohen has implicated Trump and his world is falling down. What are we expecting in the coming months?

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/trump-nuts-ex-white-house-official-says-president-spent-weekend-calling-people-screaming/

Sophie, BlueBelle, Sophie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I have been seeing rumblings online lately about the possibility of Don Jr. being indicted in the very near future. I did a quick 3 card past/present/future spread and got: Past - the devil, present - 9 of pentacles and future - 5 of swords. I understand the devil to be his overbearing father who he strives to please, the nine of pentacles to represent materialism and perhaps the accompanying hubris attached to it and the 5 of swords a situation which could easily get out of control. Should anyone have a different take on this, I would be happy to hear their interpretation. 

My feeling is that as the pressure builds and the the investigation gets closer - and especially if a family member is involved - we can expect increasingly out of control lashing out and bad behavior from Trump. 

Sophie, LalaBella, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@muriel)
Reputable Member Registered

There was a prediction made  for september 2018 : "Trump afraid. (Melissa)"

Sophie, Jeanne Mayell, Sophie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

I have a distinct feeling that there is a valid case against Don Jr and Kushner, and Ivanka is partly implicated. And the threat of actually prosecuting will be used in negotiating a Trump resignation.

Also, Trump is freaking out about the likelihood of Republicans losing the House of Representatives, and the clear risk of impeachment if that happens. He's said a few wild things about it: "This Nov. 6 election is very much a referendum on not only me, it’s a referendum on your religion, it’s a referendum on free speech and the First Amendment.” If the GOP loses, he said, “they will overturn everything that we’ve done and they’ll do it quickly and violently, and violently. There's violence."

Sophie, KB, Paul W and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I had visions back in March 2017 that Don Jr., Jared, and Ivanka would all face criminal charges down the road.  Jared would go to jail for multiple crimes. Not sure what will happen to the other two. Both Jared and Don Jr were involved in the Russian meeting to get dirt on Hillary.  Jared has been implicated in negative U.S. military action involving Quatar when they did not finance his company, and Ivanka was involved in promoting a hotel which became the scene of major money laundering operations.  Her diamond jewelry company was also involved in money laundering, although it's unclear if she had any knowledge or involvement. 

Sophie, KB, Anita and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Fascinating, Jeanne! Loved the embedded link to the article on the connections, especially the part about the 'cursed' 666 mid-town Kushner family property.

Boy, did that bring up images of this ancient bloodline or better yet 'bloody' line and all of their dealings and evil ways through many lifetimes!

Everyone one of the Trump and family connections through time and space fighting tooth and claw for money and power.

And hotel and jewelry line money laundering..if it wasn't so darn evil, it'd be funny.

Sophie, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Whoa, Maria! That's intense and wily,crazy like a fox smart! Trump using religion, first amendment and their rights coupled with their most intense emotion of fear is exactly the "right" (double entendre intended) thing to do. Yep, going crazy and evoking imagery of all the big guns for small hands and minds to desperately hold onto.

Imagine the light surrounding them and weaponry falling to the ground.

Sophie, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

Something big must be brewing today. He is having a major and varied rant today and it’s still early!

Sophie, BlueBelle, KB and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Referencing Baba's comment:

Donald Trump's Fake news rant:

"CNN: "The hatred and extreme bias of me...has clouded their thinking and made them unable to function."
On CNN President Jeff Zucker: "Little Jeff Z has done a terrible job, his ratings suck, AT&T should fire him to save credibility!"
NBC: "What's going on at @CNN is happening...at other networks - with @NBCNews being the worst."
On NBC News Chairman Andy Lack: "Andy Lack(y) is about to be fired (?) for incompetence, and much worse."

Trump also accused NBC News' Lester Holt of "fudging my tape" of the May 2017 interview where Trump pinned his firing of FBI Director James Comey on "this Russia thing."

Sophie, Jeanne Mayell, KB and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Oh, that is do very good, Jessi 1978. He is indeed.

Send in the helpers and let realization and acceptance of what, and who he truly is, come into the awareness all who support him.

Sophie, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Well there are so many things going badly for him but the departure of his lawyer Don McGahn is another thing that reflects badly on him.  McGahn was respected and trump can’t hold onto respectable people.  

Sophie and Sophie reacted
ReplyQuote
(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered

If he would just replace the nouns of the accused in his tweets with his own name, they would be hitting home/close to the truth.

Trump on CNN: "The hatred and extreme bias of media...has clouded my thinking and made me unable to function."
Trump On CNN President Jeff Zucker: "Little Donald Trump has done a terrible job, his ratings suck, The USA should fire him to save credibility!"
Trump on NBC: "What's going on with Trump is happening...at other Trump allied institutions - with White House being the worst."
On President Donald Trump: "Donald Trump(y) is about to be fired (?) for incompetence, and much worse."

Sophie, KB, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

I got a feeling for a reason Trump is freaking out: the Mueller investigation is about to release something pretty soon, possibly even this evening. 

Some people have said that it would be inappropriate for prosecutors to engage in actions that could change people's minds before the election. That, of course, would depend on the seriousness of the crimes being investigated. The feeling I get is that the aim of the coming release is to prove that the situation is serious enough that the legal process shouldn't be stopped.

ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

He should rightly be freaking out. A lobbyist who worked with Manafort in the past just pleaded guilty to a FARA violation and arranging for illegal campaign and inauguration contributions from foreigners:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/washington-consultant-for-ukraine-party-set-to-plead-guilty-to-violating-lobbyist-disclosure-law/2018/08/31/172cf2c8-ad23-11e8-a8d7-0f63ab8b1370_story.html?utm_term=.31354dd88320&wpisrc=al_news__alert-politics--alert-national&wpmk=1

At first I thought this was just a small fish, but upon reading further I think that the implications are large for both Manafort and Trump as the man is cooperating with the government. In addition to the above,  this man worked for Cambridge Analytica. 

Jeanne Mayell, Sophie, villager and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@quiet)
Reputable Member Registered

Maria- I heard that speculation as well. Today is the "60 days" until the election, an unwritten rule by DOJ and FBI (and others) that they will not release any info that could impact an election. However, I also saw speculation that they might hold off out of respect for John McCain's funeral. (And Aretha's too, I will add. But that's me. Today was an emotional day! So much gratitude, sadness, but also celebration.) 

Will Mueller follow the 60-day rule and hold info until after Nov 6? Or, will he ignore it and release when it's ready? 

All speculation of course. But I'll take any amount of hope and optimism available.

That's why I like this board and all the people who post in it. 

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Baba, I agree that this lobbyist must be more significant than he seems at first sight. He must know things of great interest to Mueller, or nobody would have even bothered looking at those violations, that are fairly minor as these things go.

As for the 60-day rule, Manafort's trial is at the end of September. That surely doesn't fit with the rule.

ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

I looked up the 60 day rule and I don’t think it is an actual rule. There is a justice department recommendation that nothing be done shortly before an election which might influence the outcome. There is no specific time frame mentioned. We are about 65 days out now, so there may still be some time for things to be announced publicly towards the beginning of next week. I would expect that they will keep working and just not announce anything publicly that might be considered in any way to influence the outcome unless there is a very compelling reason. As far as the Manafort trial, that was planned as a result of the charges leveled against him and they probably have to take due process into account and not delay his trial. The raid was already over a year ago, so this just happens to be how long it took for the matter to proceed this far. 

ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

Two thoughts on the "60 day" rule; maybe Mueller has held off out of respect for Senator McCain and will make some news early this week, and secondly, none of the likely targets for the next round of indictments, Roger Stone, Don Jr., etc., are running for office so the "rule" might not apply.

ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

I don't think it's an actual rule. I believe it's a DOJ policy to not do anything within a period of time before a presidential election. Trump's folks as usual are just making things up. I think Mueller is going to do what he's going to do. I don't see him stopping because of the election.

ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

I predict that Mueller will have several indictments coming out that will place Trump in even more of a crazy mode than you have been seeing lately. Mueller will NOT use that "60 day rule" since it's not a law and he will place the country above that "rule".  I believe he's been waiting till after McCain's funeral(s).  Buckle up buttercups - I think this will be a rollercoaster ride!

Paul W, Sophie, KB and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: