The Impeachment of ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] The Impeachment of Donald Trump

(@fmabon)
Reputable Member Registered

He doesn't look well. He looks on the verge of a sudden health crisis or accident; however, if something bad happens and he recovers he'll be looked at as even more of a 'messiah' by his followers than before, like the 2nd coming.  God forbid this happens but I can see it.

lenor, lenor, Anonymous and 1 people reacted
(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

lenor and lenor reacted
(@numerologist)
Noble Member Registered

@triciact-

My husband is also psychic but also would NEVER admit it! He's always said the ONLY way Turd will be voted out is if the economy fails OR our soldiers start coming home in body bags. So I was very interested in what your husband also said about March- you should ALWAYS listen to the quiet ones!!

Last year I told my friends I thought Turd would leave around March (2019). Needless to say, they were pretty upset when THAT didn't happen. So naturally I'm also hoping March 2020 is 'D' Day (month) for Turd!! I don't see how he can live much longer or how our country can survive much more under his RULE!!

lenor, seaturtle26, deetoo and 7 people reacted
(@triciact)

@numerologist

Ha, well what I didn't say was that until recently, he said that he thought DJT would get re-elected. Not that he wanted that. But since all the stuff came out prior to and during the whole impeachment process, he said he didn't think he would get re-elected. He is also an Amy Klobuchar fan.

lenor, numerologist, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @lawrence

I believe he's fearful of dying. That is my take. And it's just making him increasingly angry, which is hurting his health even more. Vicious circle. He clearly knows that he's fading rapidly. His energy is very stagnant and stuck. I sense he's imploding mentally, emotionally and physically. My feeling is still the same. Advancing dementia.

I think Trump's biggest fear is not just dying, but rather dying from Dementia/Alzheimer's. That's why he did that strange insert of the word "stable" in front of "genius" -- "very stable genius."   He's worried about not remaining stable.  And, regardless of whether he actually does have dementia or not, that's what keeps him up at night.  Worrying that he's slipping.

There is a 1999 NY Times article written after Fred Trump died, where Trump talked about how horrible it was to watch his father's decline from dementia and the relationship they had.   A quote from the article:

Donald Trump remembers exactly when he realized his father was beginning to fade. About six years ago, they were driving down Fifth Avenue when he gave his father big news: he had just bought the land beneath the Empire State Building. ''That's a tall building, isn't it?'' Fred C. Trump replied. ''How many apartments are in that building?'' At first, Donald thought he was kidding. But his father, 87, was developing Alzheimer's.

Fred Trump died last June in Queens, at 93. Donald had visited him in the hospital that night and got the call later when he was by himself, high up in Trump Tower. He cried. It was the saddest day of his life, he says.

The link to the full article is here (I think you might need to be a subscriber to read it):

https://www.nytimes.com/2000/01/02/magazine/the-lives-they-lived-fred-c-trump-b-1905-the-fred.html?searchResultPosition=34

Regardless of whether or not he has dementia at present, this is his biggest fear in life.  

As someone of a certain age myself, I worry about the same thing happening to me. 

So, I have some compassion for Trump about this -- it must be horrifying to be living through this in the public eye,  feeling yourself decline, while grasping for (false) hope that it is not what you fear most.  

And fear makes even perfectly normal people do crazy things.   Therein lies the danger.

lenor, BlueBelle, raindrop and 13 people reacted
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Now that T was acquitted for the Ukraine scandal he is now using this time to continue to investigate BIden son

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/policy/national-security/482321-barr-justice-has-open-door-to-receiving-information-on-ukraine-from%3famp

There are a lot of agendas in the Ukraine, a lot of crosscurrents, and we can't take anything we receive from the Ukraine at face value," Barr said during a press conference. 

He added that "for that reason, we had established an intake process in the field so that any information coming in about Ukraine could be carefully scrutinized by the Department and its intelligence community partners so that we could assess its provenance and its credibility, and that is true for all information that comes to the Department from the Ukraine, including anything that Mr. Giuliani might provide."

Barr then left the press conference, which covered the rollout of indictments around the Equifax breach, and FBI Deputy Director David Bowdich noted when asked the same question about information on Ukraine from Giuliani that "we are taking information, as we would in any case, we will evaluate it appropriately."

So is this going to be like when they investigated Hillary for the last time and close the case quietly?

lenor, BlueBelle, deetoo and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

As many expected after the Senate acquittal, Trump, Barr, and their enablers are going fully rogue.  

One of our community whose alias is "Florida" asked me to post this YouTube story for her which I have not yet watched.  She was unable to post it herself.  It starts out with a tone that is not far from what many are now feeling is happening. https://youtu.be/iKW7HwmxUzU

Watch at the risk to your own peace of mind.  I think it might be upsetting. 

lenor, BlueBelle, fmabon and 5 people reacted
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell and Florida,

Thanks for this YouTube link.   I just watched it.  I really like and respect Malcolm Nance.  Nance is not an alarmist, so when he speaks, I listen.  T and the Rs in power who support him are out to destroy American democracy and re-engineer it into an autocracy.  Dems need to stop fighting among themselves, get behind a candidate and a unified message, and fight like hell for our democracy.    

I’m attaching a YouTube video from this past Friday’s Bill Maher show.  Maher addresses Rs’ undemocratic behavior, and warns that when republics fall, they do so quietly.  In other words, the tanks won't suddenly roll in!  I am stressing this to anyone who will listen.  People need to get their heads out of their iPhones (or their butts) and see what's going on -- NOW. 

Jeanne, I believe it was you who predicted that our democracy would take a beating.  Whoever it was, those words stayed with me.  I never imagined what that would look like, but here we are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kllPUCjKHI4

lenor, Unk p, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
(@triciact)

@jeanne-mayell

Ditto here. I Watch Bill Maher every week.  I also listen to Malcolm Nance. Another great yt link for what Malcolm said recently about the urgency in the disinformation campaign and the danger of losing our democracy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKW7HwmxUzU&feature=youtu.be

lenor, deetoo, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

It's giving me anxiety to think that Drumpf Sr. lived to 93 WITH dementia. The thought of Drumpf Jr. living another 19 years makes me nauseous.

RosieHeart, BlueBelle, RosieHeart and 1 people reacted
(@bluebelle)

@laura-f

That was my initial thought, too.  What?  Another 19-20 years with this  guy?  On the other hand, I don’t think his father was obese, addicted to Adderal or a malignant narcissist, so there’s that.  Obesity alone shortens the life span.  So, I hope this eases your anxiety.  

TriciaCT, LalaBella, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@jeanne-mayell, regarding T refusing to leave the WH if he loses:  Maher has been saying that for the past few years.  I believe that you and others have also mentioned it before.  I never saw it, because I never wanted to believe it.  So my rational mind took over, repeatedly thinking  "that's just too crazy to happen."  I should have added, "well, yeah, maybe in a normal world."  I firmly believe it now.

But I still have a lot of hope and believe, in the core of my being, that We the People have the power to change all of this.  We're more powerful than they are -- we just have to be honest about what's going on and have the guts to say "hell no!"  That's what was meant by the vision I shared about Archangel Michael a week ago.  He was standing there, ready for battle, his sword undrawn but by his side, ready for action.  I heard him, loud and clear, say:  Don't expect me to do all the work for you.  He’s waiting for enough of the collective to wake up, reclaim our power and join forces with him. 

CC21, TriciaCT, Lilinoe and 15 people reacted
(@polarberry)

Let's hold tight to all the predictions of T's downfall in March and April.  Hopefully it won't even be an issue in November.

CC21, TriciaCT, Lilinoe and 13 people reacted
(@fmabon)
Reputable Member Registered

What does Archangel Michael expect us to do and how do we control this THING?  I think it's too late, since too many in power and at levels who could have implemented controls and/or stopped IT chose to enable IT instead.  I am referring to mango mussolini as "it" because a black hole isn't human

CC21, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 3 people reacted
(@lenor)

I looked at the predictions about IQ45 after March and was not surprised at how few visions there were that involved him. Many seem to indicate that he was no longer of importance or that he is just not doing well.   As I read them for each month up to November, it made me more confident that his downfall is evident. And March is the beginning of the end.

CC21, TriciaCT, Baba and 15 people reacted
(@mas1581)

@fmabon

We can regain control. Trump will be gone soon. That will be handled. It's our job to make sure the rest of the complicits are removed as well and democracy is secured. Russia/China/GOP/Saudi Arabia/etc can rig a few elections but they cant rig all of them. The largest head of this Hydra will be cut off for us, but we need to cut off all the others ourselves before they grow back double.

CC21, TriciaCT, Baba and 17 people reacted
(@mas1581)

I dont know if you guys have seen this, since it's getting swept under the rug, but in Trump's consequence-blind retaliation, he is actually going to do some good for once. He is ending all private published profiteering on federally funded research. This will open up the floodgates on free access to research writings and that will expand the research itself, ultimately moving us to faster cures for disease, lower drug prices, and faster technological evolution. 

CC21, TriciaCT, Baba and 15 people reacted
(@allyn)

@deetoo

Sadly, I too believe that if Trump is defeated in November, he will call the vote illegitimate and refuse to leave office.  And enough of his supporters will be patrolling the streets with their guns to protect their "leader" from the "evil left."

Many people have lost hope in the light.  Just today, I saw news from Florida where a young man targeted a tent of Trump supporters and tried to hit them (or at least their tent) with his car.  Further, I am seeing more and more people, who are becoming increasingly frustrated and angered at the lawlessness of Trump, are resorting to their own intimidation and violence.

I can't blame them.  I truly can't.  Although I have not given up on the light entirely, this last week has shown that our system is broken.  It feels so hopeless right now, and I can understand why people's frustrations are starting to boil over.  

It is too late for the Republicans.  I feel that unless Trump voluntarily leaves the White House prior to the election (or is forced to leave due to health reasons), I think we will see a situation where people on the left will react violently and target the conservatives in the form of a violent uprising or shooting event.  And because the Republicans have been cheering on an insensitive and cruel President for so long (not to mention their indifference to all the times where innocent people have been targeted and even killed by people who support Trump and what he stands for), any pleas from Republicans asking for "kindness," "mercy," or "respect," will be looked upon with disbelief and scorn.

I will not support any violence against Trump and his supporters.  But if it happens, then it will be a true case of karma.  In the world they are creating, many people can't afford to be kind anymore.

I pray that the situation changes soon, and Trump is silenced.

On a good note, Roger Stone gets sentenced next week.  Here's hoping that he gets sentenced to prison along with the other Trump fanatics! 

CC21, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I think Bill Mayer's prediction is helping get the rage going among the populace.  I agree that people are not going to accept a tampered election and/or the GOP  refusal to leave. But rage needs to channeled into a higher level of action.

CC21, fmabon, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

Hi Everyone!

I have been thinking, "he who inspires a million names" has done an excellent job of causing chaos, even in our own community.   

DO NOT let him (or his underlings) snuff out that light which burns so brightly within each of you. 

Put some kindling on the fire and add some logs. You're not done, go get some more.

Be the lighthouse beacon on a rocky cliff during a nor'easter.  

Or be part of it.  The pane of glass that lets the light shine through.  The reliable light bulb.  The person manning the lighthouse.  The staircase that leads to the light beam.  The first step up, the final one at the top. The door that opens wide.  The key to the lock on the door.

Not a visual person?  Be the foghorn.

Each part is important.  Each of you is important.  You can bring forth hope and spread that hope until the storm is over and a bright tomorrow rises over the horizon.   

This community is filled with hope.  You don't even need to look far to time it.  We inspire each other everyday.  We lift each other up, we help raise the vibrational level.  Each of us may hold that hope in different ways and at different levels.  But, it is present.  

We need to inspire not just our community here however.  There are multitudes of people who have given up and lost their hope.  

Bring them inspiration.  Be the lighthouse beacon.  

We are light (house) workers.  It is stormy out there and we have work to do.

Lilinoe, BlueBelle, numerologist and 33 people reacted
Page 26 / 28
Share: