The Impeachment of ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] The Impeachment of Donald Trump

(@unk-p)
Illustrious Member Registered

@journeywithme2

For my own mental health I have to step back and be out in Nature today and forget the world of man.

i hear you.  Instead of the "trial", i am watching a group of young squirrels play in the backyard.  They are having so much fun!  Sometimes the bigger one will turn over one of the younger ones and tickle it's belly. You can actually hear it giggle, and what could be more cheerful than the laughter of a squirrel?

CC21, Yofisofi, RosieHeart and 19 people reacted
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

I thought I'd be sitting in the doctor's office with the parental units at 3:30 and wouldn't be able to join in. I marked my calendar wrong. Got there and found I get to go back tomorrow. Who doesn't love field trips two days in a row? Right?

There have been many psychics I've read or watched their videos who have said that they don't see the trial removing IQ45, but they see him stepping down after disastrous scandals make it impossible for anything else to happen. Personally I hope that it happens during the trial so that we don't have precedents set that derail our checks and balances system that the founders intended as our safeguard. 

He will always be impeached. Only the third in our history. Whether he'll be removed by this trial remains to be seen. We may need the trial to end without removal to show the extent of the corruption in DC. Or maybe enough will come to light that will force resignation, and still show the extent of corruption before the end. 

I'm not watching, even tho my father has it on non stop in the house. I'll check headlines to be informed, and some twitter feeds as well, but no sense in polluting the well when I want to continue to drink the water! 

Time to go meditate!

CC21, RosieHeart, herondreams and 19 people reacted
(@mas1581)

@lovendures

Love your post but just 1 small correction. I'm not a "her" I'm a "him" ?

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, Baba and 5 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator
Topic starter  

@mas1581

You know, I actually knew that , but only recently had that realization, like within the past few weeks.  I should have realized my mistake when I wrote my post because I had known.  I wasn't very present in that moment of writing I guess.  So sorry about that.   Thank you for kindly pointing out my big mistake. :D

P.S., For months now, when I see your name I will be thinking :  Mas1581 who is a male.  Don't forget.

RosieHeart, Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
(@mas1581)

@lovendures

Hahahaha. That was more me being a pain in the butt than anything else. With the overwhelming female presence here, it's quite normal to assume that a poster is a woman unless it's clear in their name, such as Lawrence. 

The MAS is my initials, but the M stands for Michael.

RosieHeart, Jeanne Mayell, lenor and 15 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

@mas1581

Well, now I will be thinking MAS1581, Michael, like my husband.

:D ? 

RosieHeart, Jeanne Mayell, Tiger-n-Owl and 7 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

So, just briefly before I go to sleep, I thought I would let you know what I saw during my meditation. I lit a candle and placed it next to a vase of daffodils. I thought it would be a positive thing since some of us have been talking about their symbolism. Then I virtually held hands with all of you and meditated to sent light to everyone involved in the impeachment process and saw the following: 

I saw the senate chamber filled with the all those involved in the impeachment hearings. Above them I saw a big angel (archangel?) pointing down at everyone in the room. Then I saw swarms of light beings moving around the room whispering into the ears of individuals. I think they were speaking to their higher selves. When I looked back down, I saw Mitch McConnell with his hands over his face and head bowed. He seemed very emotional - but I don’t know what emotion he was experiencing.

CC21, RosieHeart, Lovendures and 25 people reacted
(@triciact)

@baba

OMG. I sat here and lit a candle and placed a heart shaped white crystal next to it. I pictured white light coming down from heaven and going through each of the senators, and the darkness being pushed out and out their nether regions and up to heaven and God zapped the darkness with white light. I then saw the Archangel Michael above the senate and he sent a ray zapper of light toward them and I saw Moscow Mitch bow his head down but not before he opened his mouth and the light shot into it!

1580420632-archangelmichael.jpg

CC21, RosieHeart, Lovendures and 21 people reacted
(@mas1581)

Is it just me or is the thought of McConnell showing emotion of any kind quite unsettling?

CC21, Baba, RosieHeart and 21 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

Just came in from finishing the goat chores. While I stopped at 3:30 and sat in the sun and mentally connected with all.... My totem birds the crows came and sat in the oak tree above my head. As I turned my face up to the sun and began to visualize and connect with Archangel Michael and his mighty sword ( I always call on him when I am troubled and need support in whatever I am "battling") I felt his presence and saw light reflecting in huge rays to all of Earth. I asked for a sign that Truth matters and Right will prevail..... I heard then saw.... a large flock of Sandhill Cranes flying high overhead and their calls echoing across the bright blue skies full of sunlight. Once done I fed the girls and came in to look up the meaning of Sandhill Cranes and found " the crane is a powerful symbol of justice and longevity" They flew across my piece of sky in 3 different groups their calls louder each time. The power of 3's! My spirit is renewed and I feel so loved and protected. All is well.

CC21, Baba, RosieHeart and 19 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

I had to do my meditation early.  

Meditation is something that is a challenge for me but it is getting easier.

I began with Jeanne's Heart centered meditation on this website.  I too joined hands with everyone and hope that you will know I am there with you when you do your meditations whenever you do them.    When I got to the part about "may their hearts and minds be open". I started seeing lots of golden light swirling around outside and inside the Capital.  The only actual person I could identify was Warren with a red heart shape on her chest. Mostly it was the building bathed in moving light.  I  later focused on China next and the areas around the world hit by the Novel Coronavirus., sending light to those who are suffering.  I focused on being able to breathe deeply. Then I went back to the Capital and the light continued to swirl..  

As I was finishing the meditation song "This Little Light of Mine" came to mind.  I actually laughed a little to myself.  I then started feeling  a gentle  love and happiness fill me.  I think the message indeeded by the song was we are all lights.  As  individuals we can bring our light to the world.  As a group, we can do the same and make it bright.  Not a new message, just a validation.

CC21, Baba, RosieHeart and 19 people reacted
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

Ok,  @triciact you got much more than I got, both in quantity and quality. I had done a reading just before 3:30, asking what Spirit wanted us to know about this trial. For the basis I got the Knight of Cups-News, movement and high emotion emotion. Then the Queen of Swords-information, perception as the situation. The Justice card for the near future. Nine of Cups for the recent past. Four of Swords for the best that can be expected or the obstacles to over come, and The Ace of Swords for the outcome-victory, justice.  Clearing away the cards, I started to meditate, and send light to the House Managers, prayers for Justice Roberts to keep his path on the side of law and justice, and light and prayers for the senators there to open their hearts and eyes to the reality of what they were doing. I asked for the founding fathers to be felt and their influence to be present. I was then seeing a cyclone of light just swirling-tho were it was I don't know. It was kind of like the Tazmanian Devil's cyclone lit up and just roaming. It faded and a face started to emerge. At first I thought it was the face of Justice-even tho the crown was different from that on my Rider Waite cards. As it came into view, I realized it was a torch in her hand, not a sword, and she was in fact the Statue of Liberty. I felt peaceful, hopeful, and then thinking back to the reading started puzzling again. I then saw the Statue in another context-that of Ghostbusters II, her torch hitting the ozone of evil surrounding the museum in the film and breaking it. When I started hearing "Lifting Me Higher" in the background I started to laugh, and the meditation was broken and pretty much over. LOL 

CC21, Baba, RosieHeart and 23 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@lovendures

@cindy 

Just lovely. Your songs made me laugh and want to sing along with you both. Double "ear worms" now to connect us all. 

Baba, RosieHeart, Lovendures and 11 people reacted
(@triciact)

@cindy

I love it! I just thought it was funny that a lot of us saw or at least pictured the archangel Michael (which is not a stretch for me to do anyway). Your vision though felt like a roller-coaster ghostbusters movie and made me laugh.

I just hope all our collective light in all it's forms and colors penetrated the entire senate GOP and pushed at their conscience.  Perhaps even the founding fathers gave them a poke here and there ? ? 

Baba, Lovendures, deetoo and 11 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@triciact

AA Michael is not a stretch for me either :-) He helped me to stop smoking when I was misdiagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes after being on steroids for 8 weeks after an anaphylactic shock reaction. I was praying/talking with Spirit and asked he be sent to me because it was a battle I could not win on my own and that I HAD to stop. He came... told me after I put out a smoke that that was the last cigarette I would ever smoke. I had just opened a new pack. Being the smart-ass that I am I told him I wish I had known that I would have enjoyed it more. He told me hahaha. Not very funny. Put the pack in the glove box. I am taking all desire and craving for a cigarette from you. If you smoke even one.. it will all come back on you. I have been smoke free for 11 years now as of January 9th. I was reassured during the meditation that even tho that most likely they will not allow witnesses and won't convict... the dam of information has opened and will continue to flow. Now these GOP in office have shown their true colors by not allowing witnesses... their end of reign comes.

TriciaCT, CC21, Baba and 15 people reacted
(@polarberry)

@mas1581

Like the feeling you get when you realize you just ate cottage cheese that's three weeks past date.  Only worse.  ? 

TriciaCT, JourneyWithMe2, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

@journeywithme2

Of course I don't have  psychic powers so this probably doesn't mean anything, but this morning while out feeding the animals, I drove by a white crane. This is in town, six miles from the lake. I thought it was usual, and I hoped that it wasn't hurt. 

(@journeywithme2)

@elaineg

It is not unusual to see them a distance from water during migration periods where they "touch down" to rest. I often have animals bring me "messages" . I feel Spirit does this with me because I work with animals and I pay more attention to them than I do people LOL. Everyone has psychic powers...You noticed the crane. It caused you to wonder. That means there was a message for you in sighting it. :-)

(@billy-mike)
Noble Member Registered

O, my.

The synchronic images and entities posted here, following the group meditation, have moved me from protective pessimism to logical hopefulness, so I read the postings aloud to my Love, and it took the pain from her eyes, as she has been worrying about our little grandsons, who already seem too sensitive for this world as it is; we fear for them, but much less so now.

Thank you, dear generous and beloved community.

Love, yet another Michael

TriciaCT, CC21, Baba and 17 people reacted
(@shawn)
Noble Member Registered

@baba

Oh my Baba! I have literally been asking Archangel Michael to intervene & send angels to the senate and speak to the higher selves of the senators to help them reconsider their dark positions! You said aloud the exact scenario I’ve been petitioning ❤️❤️❤️

TriciaCT, CC21, Baba and 19 people reacted
Page 15 / 28
Share: