The Great Unravelin...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] The Great Unraveling and the Great Turning - Rebuilding a Progressive America in the Future

(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

Last night in Portland at the Justice Center a line of WOMEN joined arms and chanted "Feds stay clear, Moms are here".  I have goose bumps when I look at the picture.

seaturtle26, Michele, FEBbby23 and 27 people reacted
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

The past several days I've seen wave after wave of people lined up, standing ready. I can't see their faces but they are all made of a deep indigo blue from the inside out–the color hasn't been applied to the surface of them, it glows from within. 

It feels like this is many, many fellow human beings on the planet right now–getting ready for the new era that awaits us at the end of the year. 

When I mentally juxtapose the energy of Trump and his cronies, it is so different from this vast collective readiness, that it doesn't even register. It's like a grain of sand placed next to a planet. 

We must all stand up to the Trumpian energies by voting, speaking out, supporting those organizations and people who are doing important work. And this is not to minimize the deep pain and loss our country is experiencing. Nor will the new era be without its growing pains. But the tide that is coming is bigger than one individual or country. Trump will be a blip on the timeline compared to the (positive) changes that are coming.

FEBbby23, polarberry, Grace and 29 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

Reported in the Guardian this am  from his Interview with Chris Wallace : "

Trump refuses to say he will accept result of election

FEBbby23, polarberry, CC21 and 13 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@journeywithme2  He said that as well in the run up to the last election.

FEBbby23, polarberry, CC21 and 15 people reacted
(@besoulinspired)
Reputable Member Registered

@deetoo. Letting the Lincoln Project batter away at Trump is the best strategy for Dems in my opinion. It’s kind of Republican on Republican crime so it’s gets a lot of attention from the media and more importantly, conservatives on the fence. LP can be far more brutal than Dems in their attacks without being accused of partisanship. If the Dems created these ads, the media would yawn and Trump would cry foul.  (Note: He really hasn’t come after the LP in the way he has some other groups/people.) The Dems exhausted every resource and a lot of energy on impeachment which Nancy told folk wasn’t going to get him out in the end because of Senate Republicans. I don’t have the gift so perhaps some of you can look at this but I believe Dems are busy working on plans to hit the ground running on 1/20/21.  Republicans created this monster and right now, they really are the only ones with the power to take him down.

FEBbby23, polarberry, Grace and 25 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@jeanne-mayell @journeywithme2  He says alarming things in order to alarm and cause chaos.  And, Jeanne, is right, he said this when he thought he would lose in 2016. I think he likes this idea and envisions himself having rally after rally even if he loses.  Personally, I MUST believe that the visions of Biden being sworn in are accurate. I'm staying focused on that and operating on that assumption.  My Tarot spread yesterday also sees a demise for Trump.   And, as Jeanne noted in a previous post, he cannot lie like that without poisoning his brain cells. Is there anything in his brain at all that wouldn't cause more toxicity?  Keep the faith.  Good over evil. 

FEBbby23, polarberry, Grace and 23 people reacted
(@tgraf66)

Posted by: @deetoo

I don't know what the Ds in Congress are doing these days.

I agree that there haven't been too many official statements issued, but there have been calls for investigations and demands from some in the House to the DHS, FPS, and other agencies involved for explanations and - if I remember correctly - testimony before the House.

I know this has been talked about here in the forums before, but I think they're basically just giving the Orange One and his minions all the rope they need to hang themselves.  There was a good article on the NPR website yesterday about Biden's campaign with regard to that: https://www.npr.org/2020/07/18/892239364/sleepy-joe-trump-s-insult-may-reveal-biden-s-advantage

To quote the article briefly:

By lying low, Bolger says, Biden can try to make sure this election is a referendum on the incumbent, as most reelection campaigns are.

"There is nothing playing safe about what Joe Biden is doing," said Anita Dunn, a senior adviser with the Biden campaign. "What he is doing is showing people what kind of president he will be."

The Biden campaign admits that one of its most effective weapons against Trump is Trump himself, what he says and how he acts.

I think this is just another instance of that: do what needs to be done officially (a few statements and calls for investigations), but let the public decide in November based on media reports. It's a risky strategy in a lot of ways, but I think it will also be very effective.

Just as an aside, I think the fire in the Portland Police Association offices was deliberately set, but I don't think it was by the protesters...just a gut feeling.

polarberry, lenor, deetoo and 11 people reacted
 CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@gbs

That is a beautiful vision. I find it very soothing amidst all that is going on. Are you in Jeanne's class? When we do the chakra meditation, the indigo level equates to the third eye. That makes me think of wonderful waves of intuitive folks (including ourselves, I suppose!), ready to help elevate all of us through the crises ahead.

FEBbby23, polarberry, Grace and 13 people reacted
(@michele-b)

While COVID-19 is raging there are wonderful turns and improvements in other diseases that once overwhelmed countries and signs that more and more countries are working together for the good of all of our world 

Good News
"27 JUNE 2020 - 10 JULY 2020

The UN Security Council has unanimously agreed to a global ceasefire, adopting a resolution that demands a general and immediate cessation of hostilities around the world, to unite efforts to fight COVID-19 in vulnerable countries.

This one got swamped by the coronavirus news, but so important - Congo has declared that the second-largest Ebola outbreak on record is over after nearly two years. UN C
hannel News Asia
"

https://futurecrun.ch/goodnews

villager, FEBbby23, JourneyWithMe2 and 21 people reacted
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

@cc21

I forgot to add that there is a kind of focused determination in the indigo people I saw.

And I wonder if the color also portends–in addition to the intuition you point out–an embrace of magic, ie, the synchronicity that happens when we tap into and use that intuition, recognizing that everything is interconnected.

villager, FEBbby23, lenor and 15 people reacted
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

So yesterday there was a breaking story about an attempt on a Federal Judge from NJ. Her son was killed and her husband was injured. The first thought I had was T. 

Today there is more to the story and she was just handed the case about Deutsche bank.

On July 15, four days before the shooting, Salas was assigned to the ongoing lawsuit brought by Deutsche Bank investors who claim the company made false and misleading statements about its anti-money laundering policies. The suit also alleged the bank failed to properly monitor "high-risk" customers, including convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

I mean who knows If it’s related but Epstein is dead. The former Deutsche bank executive who signed off on T loan is dead. Epstein gf is willing to talk, so soon she might kill herself. 

https://www.newsweek.com/judge-esther-salas-shooting-deutsche-bank-epstein-1518974?fbclid=IwAR2BhkzleMybh5-pAxEZS4nlivuiNdAErxpvzE23LS9KUO2mWcV2Wk8aee8

https://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/deutsche-bank-death/

FEBbby23, Share, lenor and 15 people reacted
(@deetoo)

Do not get lost in a sea of despair.

Be hopeful, be optimistic.

Our struggle is not the struggle of a day,

a week, a month, or a year.

It is the struggle of a lifetime.

Never, ever be afraid to make some noise

and get in good trouble, necessary trouble.

Rep. John Robert Lewis (2/21/40 – 7/17/2020)

villager, kksali, Grace and 23 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@jessi1978 That horrifying story of an assassin appearing at the federal judge's house and murdering her son and husband has me thinking of Epstein's murder in the jail and Deutche Bank. Feels like some wealthy dark money is involved. 

6 pm update: doesn’t look like dark money but a disgruntled lawyer. 

villager, CC21, FEBbby23 and 19 people reacted
(@polarberry)

@yogagirl

Have you seen the picture (s) of the protester being called "Naked Athena?" WOW. What a powerful image of female strength and resolve and courage. Kudos to her.

CC21, FEBbby23, Unk p and 15 people reacted
(@polarberry)

@journeywithme2

Pelosi said this morning that he will be leaving whether he wants to or not, knows it or not lol. Love her.

villager, Isabelle, CC21 and 29 people reacted
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

@jeanne-mayell

That was my first thought. Something wicked is happening 

FEBbby23, Unk p, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@polarberry, was that her interview with Mika B?  I saw the same thing.  I also loved it when Pelosi remarked about "a certain occupant of the White House who doesn't feel like moving out and has to be fumigated out of there."

I almost choked on my morning coffee.

villager, kksali, polarberry and 23 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@jeanne-mayell

and isn't it interesting that a suspect was found rather quickly .. one who had "conveniently" committed suicide :  " Investigators believe they found the gunman Monday in upstate New York, multiple law enforcement sources confirmed to CBS News. The unidentified suspect was found dead with an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound and a vehicle that contained a package addressed to the judge, Esther Salas. "                                  https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-jersey-federal-judge-son-husband-shooting-esther-salas/

LalaBella, FEBbby23, Unk p and 17 people reacted
(@deborah-carey)
Noble Member Registered

@michele-b thank you very much for this link.. I am saved.. this is exactly what I need today, and I think I will share it with the world..

Michele, FEBbby23, Share and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Update on the judge’s son’s murder: still more to know but they are saying it was a vocal misogynistic attorney who hated her.  We shall see. 

Page 79 / 102
Share: