The Great Unravelin...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] The Great Unraveling and the Great Turning - Rebuilding a Progressive America in the Future

(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

@laura-f

Brava Laura!

@grace

*ahem* address correction:

The White House

1600 BLACK LIVES MATTER BLVD

Washington DC 20500

Grace, 2ndfdl, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@yogagirl

The Portland henchman are from both US Marshals and DHS/CBP - all are special ops troops. No National Guard because only a governor can do that, and the governor would have known about it if so.

My question is at what point do the states' rights that neo-cons have been crowing about for decades kick in for real? Because the gov of OR is trying to get the federales out, but has not succeeded so far.

At what point is state secession no longer illegal?

Jeanne Mayell, Unk p, Share and 15 people reacted
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

I saw that too Laura.  On the orders of the Acting national security advisor.  I wonder the same re states rights.  This is criminal.

CC21, Share, Unk p and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

20,000.  What does that number mean?

On July 9th, the President of the United States surpassed the 20,000 mark in number of lies he's told the press since taking office. Here is what the wise have said about lying:

1. “One who feels no shame at telling a deliberate lie,” the Buddha told a monk after dramatically pouring out the contents of a dish, “has as much of a contemplative in them as this empty bowl.”

2. "I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”

3. "Hard truths can be dealt with, triumphed over, but lies will destroy your soul."

4. "Never to lie is to have no lock to your door, you are never wholly alone" 

5. "The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth." 

6. "In our country the lie has become not just a moral category, but a pillar of the state." Alexander Solzhenitsyn  (he was talking about the Soviet Union)

7. "Every time we tell a lie, the thing we fear grows stronger."  

#1 from the Buddha, tells us that T is totally empty.

#2 is the reason I shut off the radio whenever they put T on and skip past his statements in the press.  #2 is also why I skip over anything a fossil fuel company or any other corporate spokesperson says to make themselves look good, like "we are all in this together," or "our hearts go out to blah, blah, blah.  

Lawrence, CC21, lenor and 15 people reacted
(@tgraf66)

Here's another one you can add:

Telling the truth means you don't have to have a good memory. :-)

Lawrence, CC21, lenor and 17 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@tgraf66. So maybe it is all that lying that makes T seem cognitively impaired.  He can't keep track of the lies. 

Notable is that his lie rate has dramatically escalated:

"It took President Trump 827 days to top 10,000 false and misleading claims, an average of 12 claims a day.

"But on July 9, just 440 days later, the president crossed the 20,000 mark — an average of 23 claims a day

"The pandemic has spawned a whole new genre of Trump’s falsehoods. The category in just a few months has reached nearly 1,000 false claims."

Lawrence, CC21, lenor and 17 people reacted
(@tgraf66)

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

So maybe it is all that lying that makes T seem cognitively impaired.  He can't keep track of the lies

With him, I don't think it's a matter of memory; he just doesn't care what lies he's told or keeping track of them. He doesn't care about anything or anyone but himself and trying to make himself look good.  If telling the truth would accomplish that, I can almost guarantee that he would be the most scrupulously honest person on the planet.  Unfortunately for us and the rest of the world, only lies could make him look good, and even then only until his lying is exposed, which, as we have seen, is on a daily basis.

FEBbby23, CC21, lenor and 13 people reacted
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

Does anyone have a sense of the Portland protests?  Not to be alarmist, but if the mystery troops are from Trump, then they are from Putin. This is where things turn badly for us. I've had recurring nightmares for awhile (like others, I didn't mention them because I'm not sure of myself, and because they are frightening). In each of the dreams, I'm in an unknown place (always lush, green mountains and bodies of water-- like Oregon where we now live)  and people were running and hiding from foreign troops. Sometimes the troops were alien ships, other times soldiers from another country. In all, I'm shooting back at the soldiers with good aim but always short on ammo. I always wake up when the situation becomes overwhelming. My recurring nightmares tend to reflect reality at present or in the future and be solid, but I've figured they were my mind working out issues in symbolic form.

Anita, FEBbby23, lenor and 5 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@jewels

You and @michele-b share a home state. We are having some discussion about Portland over on the False Flags... thread.  There is some new info today that the Undersecretary of DHS has announced plans to roll out what's going on in Portland nationwide. So we can all look forward to more fascist tactics as the election approaches.

As for your dream, you should post it on the Dreams... thread too.

As someone who rarely has predictive dreams, but when I do they are usually spot on, I feel you. I have had similar dreams, but in mine it was never aliens or foreigners.

Anita, TriciaCT, Share and 11 people reacted
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

@jewels I remembered that Jeanne has warned on the site to be wary of Blackwater, i.e. Eric Prince. Can the situation in Portland be a sign?

TriciaCT, Share, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@jeanne-mayell  Trump's lying, hate speech, self-centeredness, ripping off the taxpayers, ripping off Trump University students and on and on.  All of it is toxic for the soul. All of it has to poison his brain cells. 

TriciaCT, Share, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

@enkasongwriter

This is exactly what I believe is happening in Portland. Erik Prince and his private soldiers!

Anita

TriciaCT, Share, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@seeker4. I think Buddha had it right. All those lies indicate the person is empty inside.

One who feels no shame at telling a deliberate lie,” the Buddha told a monk after dramatically pouring out the contents of a dish, “has as much of a contemplative in them as this empty bowl.”

TriciaCT, Baba, Share and 13 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@jeanne-mayell  That's wonderful.  Mary Trump in Rachel Maddow's interview said that he actually enjoys lying.  (For example, He told everyone in front of Melania and Mary that Mary had overcome a drug problem....)  It wasn't true, but he loved doing it anyway. She says he sees it as entertainment. 

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, Unk p and 9 people reacted
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@enkasongwriter Ahh, that fits! I couldn't recall anything in predictions that seem to apply, but that sure does.  I'm scared a bit.  Am sending wishes for courage and intelligence to our Oregon leaders.  I hope I'm worrying for nothing. 

TriciaCT, Share, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Noticed that in March the NY Times did this story:

"Mr. Prince, a contractor close to the Trump administration, contacted veteran spies for operations by Project Veritas, the conservative group known for conducting stings on news organizations and other groups.

"WASHINGTON — Erik Prince, the security contractor with close ties to the Trump administration, has in recent years helped recruit former American and British spies for secretive intelligence-gathering operations that included infiltrating Democratic congressional campaigns, labor organizations and other groups considered hostile to the Trump agenda, according to interviews and documents.

"One of the former spies, an ex-MI6 officer named Richard Seddon, helped run a 2017 operation to copy files and record conversations in a Michigan office of the American Federation of Teachers, one of the largest teachers’ unions in the nation. Mr. Seddon directed an undercover operative to secretly tape the union’s local leaders and try to gather information that could be made public to damage the organization, documents show."

They also noticed Donald Trump, Jr. was using their intelligence. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/07/us/politics/erik-prince-project-veritas.html

Share, Seeker4, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

This story of Erik Prince spying on liberal organizations was also followed by Amy Goodman of Democracy Now!  War Contractor Erik Prince Has Close Ties to White House & Report Reveals His Dirty Tricks for Trump

In any other universe, this story would have caused Betsey Devos, Education Secretary to resign. She is after all the Secretary of Education and her Brother was involved in a spy operation on a teachers union. 

"Derek Martin, director of the consumer watch group Allied Progress, said, “There’s not a lot of dots to connect here. Secretary DeVos’ brother was directly involved in a spying scheme in her home state against a teachers’ union she’s been hostile with for years. If this doesn’t clear the bar for an immediate Congressional investigation, nothing does,” he said."

But there WAS no investigation.  We are all overwhelmed by the corruption of this administration who is backed by a corrupt Attorney General and a Corrupt Senate leadership and an ultra right Supreme Court.

Share, Seeker4, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
(@polarberry)

@enkasongwriter

I was remembering that today, too. I remember reading what Jeanne wrote, and it was scary as hell just reading it. I think it's coming true.

TriciaCT and TriciaCT reacted
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Re Cruella D's brother's involvement in the Portland situation:  I felt that very strongly yesterday morning, began posting it, then deleted it.  I wasn't feeling well and didn't want to place my focus there.

I don't know what the Ds in Congress are doing these days.  Why the reticence?  Are they waiting for the election?  Because if they are, that feels foolish to me.  I don't know what kind of power they might have to stop these Gestapo tactics, but I'm not even hearing a clarion cry from the Hill.  Are they expecting the Lincoln Project to do the work for them?  

LalaBella, Unk p, Seeker4 and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@deetoo @bluebelle @enkasongwriter @Jewels @polarberry @seeker @lauraf @michele

When I think back on our remote viewing of the Inauguration, I am less afraid about this Erik Prince activity. I was reviewing those visions, including my own.

The majority of our group saw Biden being sworn in. This is a talented group.  @Bluebelle has a remarkable record of accurate remote viewings. 

Although I didn't see Biden, I saw an encouraging image -- a large group of people wearing top hats.  That would be the Lincoln Project, the anti-Trump Republicans, and they were assembled near the platform in their costumes. That indicates that they have been influential.   I also got a vision of Lyndon Johnson being sworn in on Air Force One following the sudden death of Kennedy.  Another person saw Queen Victoria in her mourning clothes. Several people saw Melania by herself. The message to me is that T is not going to succeed in one way or another. 

seaturtle26, Michele, FEBbby23 and 29 people reacted
Page 78 / 102
Share: