The Unraveling -- D...

Notifications
Clear all

The Unraveling -- Donald Trump

(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

As is typical of hearings, written opening statements for today's hearings have been released in advance. Fiona Hill's statement can be found here.  I love that she clearly states that the Russians successfully interfered in the 2016 elections and they will do so in the upcoming elections unless something is gone. She specifically calls out the notion that Ukraine was behind the interference (calling them fictions - LOL), and that the Russians specifically put forth this dialog, and anyone repeating it (cough GOP cough) is just furthering the Russian's ambitions. LOVE IT. She's calling it for what it is, and telling the GOP that she'll debunk that claim during the hearings if it is brought up. It was also nice to hear that in last night's testimony, Ms. Cooper put a fork in the GOP's half baked cover up/talking points stating that it couldn't be a quid pro quo if the Ukrainians didn't know that aid was being withheld. They knew long before the American public had a clue. 

And to think that by tomorrow the SCOTUS will be deliberating if they want to allow this administration to have yet another go at hiding a thug's taxes. Hmmm.... 

Tiger-n-Owl, VestraLux, KB and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)
Illustrious Member Registered

@vestralux

Thanks for your astute astrological observations. 

The fellow astrologer comments that you requested: 

Yes I agree with this analysis that the Mars Uranus opposition during the New Moon could trigger major explosions by bringing to light the truth of what has been covered up on many levels.  Netanyahu just indicted for bribery.  The cover ups around the world are being exposed.

Tiger-n-Owl, Unk p, VestraLux and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@vestralux

Wow, thanks for this.  I was thinking about the amazing coincidence (?) of Mercury in retrograde ending yesterday as Sondland testified and wished I understood astrology well enough to see all the ramifications.  And, Bob's your uncle, there you are with an astrological analysis!   We are so numbed by three years of disappointments and frustrations, that it can actually be hard to hope.  

Tiger-n-Owl, Unk p, VestraLux and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

Posted by: @vestralux
Posted by: @lawrence

The Sondland Testimony as Mercury goes Direct is a wow!! 

Not for nothing, but this whole new moon/Mars-Uranus bomb is about to drop right on top of Donny's Black Moon Lilith (the suppressed, oppressed feminine). Also, his own moon is nearby in Sag and the moon rules the mind. If you aimed to whip up an astrological event that would either reveal someone's present insanity or push them over the cognitive brink, you couldn't do better than this one for him.

The funny thing is that when I was participating in the read the future night on Nov 11, and we were asked to describe what we heard in November/December of this year, I wrote:  Nov 2019:  A bomb (not literal) going off!

Thanks Vestralux and Lawrence for the info.

Tiger-n-Owl, Unk p, VestraLux and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

@lawrence, such a wonderful thing to see! (His planetary analysis and the good news itself.) Thank y'all so much for bringing it to us. Also, when I saw the news about Netanyahu, I hadn't even thought about the fact that these stars were going to go off like a bottle rocket for him too. Such a relief to see it.

@BlueBelle, I love those little synchronistic pick-me-ups! I think we can all relate after 3 years of DJT Fatigue Syndrome (which has probably become its own class of autoimmune disorder by now). It's the whole cycle of abuse being felt on a collective scale, so it's been too easy for ordinarily optimistic people to become blanketed by fear and defeat. But it's also interesting to me that the Star card in tarot points to hope and illumination, and that's what the literal celestial bodies have actually been pointing to all this time. 

@triciact Love it! Yesterday, I saw a headline on an impeachment story that was simply: "Bombshell." It all coalesces  right here. 

deetoo, Tiger-n-Owl, Lilinoe and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

Anyone feeling like the events of the past two weeks will end up amounting to nothing? Sorry to be a drag, and don't want to doubt all the folks who really do think trump is going down, but I am getting a sick feeling that all the explosive testimony from the hearings will lead to...nothing. Is trump unraveling, or are we in a bubble and kidding ourselves? I know in normal times all the testimony would have sunk any other president, but I'm feeling a lot of stagnant energy. Sorry, I wish I didn't.

deetoo, LalaBella, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

I am also wondering how trump will possibly go down when it’s obvious the republican Senators are all or mostly all going to vote in his favor? If Hurd doesn’t see a reason to impeach, who will?

Anita

deetoo, Tiger-n-Owl, lenor and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

@lynnventura

I dont think he gets removed from office by the Senate. Everyone is already too dug in to change now. His ego and narcissism will be his downfall. He is hellbent on always beijng right, perfect, the biggest, the best, etc. With an impeachment on his record, it will lower him(in his mind) to the level of Clinton, Nixon, and Johnson. He cant handle this mentally. Thats why he is melting down now. There is no worry in the WH that he will be removed, just as there was no worry with Clinton. He just cant have his reputation tarnished with impeachment, and that is happening surely. Its that smudge on his reputation that will drive him insane and out of office

PamP, Baba, deetoo and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lynnventura. I understand how you feel.  We are living in dark times.  And the darkness extends beyond this country where Vladimir Putin and a great web of dark money has its tentacles into the GOP. 

We've seen these times coming for a long time. From 1980 with Ronald Reagan's hate campaigns against the poor and the unions,  and the rise of a lawless business model. During the 80's and 90's, I starting noticing people referring to lying and cheating in business as, "That's just business." As if it's okay as log as it leads to profits.  Then that model, which wasn't new to politics, became the out-in-the-open norm in politics. It showed up in a refusal to confirm a president's Supreme Court nominee, and a North Carolina GOP legislature's refusal to allow an elected democratic governor to do his job.  Then in 2015 enter Vladimir Putin spreading his tentacles into America, hacking into office a president who will do its bidding.

So the darkness  been a long time coming, and it will take a paradigm shift to turn it around.  But we are headed for that positive shift.  When it comes it will be profound.  It can't come too soon or it won't be deep enough. 

The last two weeks have not been wasted. They have been critically important. The light workers are standing up. The heroes are speaking truth.   There has been a pattern.  First the GOP does the most appalling things, shocking everyone. Then decency fights back with decency, like the Mueller investigation. Then the GOP tramples it (though not completely, that report still stands). Then the light workers fight back again, still in decency, but this time more light workers rise up, with the whistleblower and the nearly entire State Department stepping out of the shadows to shine light of truth.  I never knew how heroic those people are until now.  Each time these battles happen, national faith in the GOP is eroded more.

I felt Trump would only resign if the Senate and House have turned blue.

We are engaged in a great battle between good and evil.   But watch the heart warriors and take solace in these brave souls.  So many heroes. I hope you are heartened by their strength.  And a great ground swell is rising up for the 2020 elections.

deetoo, Coyote, Cindy and 33 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@Bluebelle, I loved seeing your "like".  Thank you, dear beautiful amazing friend.  And @lynnventura, I didn't tell you how grateful my heart is that you are part of this community; how you've helped me so many times. And Cindy, and MA1521, @lovendures,  @Lawrence, @codyroo, @deetoo, @baba, @TriciaCT, @coyote, and all of you!  Beautiful community, you all give me strength. We don't all see the same timelines. But you are light workers all.

deetoo, Coyote, Cindy and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

T will be impeached by the House in December. As @mas1581 stated, he will not be able to handle impeachment and it will drive him even more insane. He will mentally and physically crumble. 

Had a vision late last week of him. It relates to the impeachment hearings.  Standing on a baseball field, a pitcher throws the ball to T.  Instead of catching it, it smacks him really hard in the face. Enough to knock him out or over. As it happens, he becomes faceless.

Impeachment doesn't allow him to save face, nor was he expecting that his colleagues would testify against him. He's been caught off-guard. And it continues to get worse. More and more bigger fish will turn and testify against him. Expect news from other jurisdictions. 

KB, PamP, deetoo and 31 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thank you, @Lawrence and @Mas1581.  Nice jolt of firm positivity. And it makes sense!  The man is weak and dissembling.

For more positivity, I have just posted our 11.11.19  Read the Future Night predictions for November and December 2019.  The rest will take more time to pull together.  Go here and enjoy. It will leave people feeling  optimistic about the unraveling of Trump.   https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/new-set-of-timeline-predictions/11-11-19-read-the-future-night-november-december-2019-only/#post-17081

KB, deetoo, Tiger-n-Owl and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell  (and everyone one else)

"When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.' To this day, especially in times of 'disaster,' I remember my mother's words, and I am always comforted by realizing that there are still so many helpers — so many caring people in this world." - Fred Rodgers

Have you noticed the helpers?  They are truly fighting the good fight in places across the entire world.  Normally unseen, their lights now have the opportunity to beam through the darkness and radiate a brilliant glow,  illuminating the entire world.

In this darkest of times, I chose to look up and marvel at the stars .  The ones I can see guiding me home, guiding me onward and the ones who only become visible when we have reached the darkest of hours.  The darkest hour stars give the most hope because they appear only when things are  the  bleakest and at the darkest of times.

I think perhaps Mr. Rodgers "helpers"  are the land version of these "stars of hope" in the sky.

They sure have been shinning brightly for us to see and take into our hearts this impeachment trail week. Hope,  during these darkest of times.  

deetoo, Yofisofi, Coyote and 29 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

Hi all.  I have been quite lately due to stress over the hearings.  I can't watch because I will yell at my TV and I'm afraid someone will call the cops on me.  I saw an ineresting tweet this AM.  Evidently Dump called into Faux and Fiends  and went on a rant demanding a Trial.  He was ranting on  and on and the idiots on the show couldn't even ask him questions.  He is getting more and more ridiculous.  Insider leaks (take it or leave them) say he is throwing fits in the WH and smashing things.  I believe last weekends health scare was just a warning and based on what we know about Dump he will ignore it.  He might be carried out on a stretcher. Poor Dump.  I don't wish ill health on anyone, I've had enough of that myself, but I won't cry any tears either.  I am hoping since Mercury went direct thing would not be so   tense but like ya'll said these are dark and sad times.  Everything is so up and down that it's making me dizzy.

KB, deetoo, Lilinoe and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered

The Republicans would not vote to impeach or remove Nixon until the Supreme Court ordered the release of the White House Tapes.  The current batch of Republicans are worse, but if documents were forced to be released (Trump's taxes) where they just couldn't spin it anymore AND people take to the streets to protest the man still being in power, they will cave.  Then we can vote them out.

It will (almost) have to come to this, they are too intractable.

deetoo, Lilinoe, lenor and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nelysthealchemist)
Prominent Member Registered

Posted by: @lynnventura

Anyone feeling like the events of the past two weeks will end up amounting to nothing? Sorry to be a drag, and don't want to doubt all the folks who really do think trump is going down, but I am getting a sick feeling that all the explosive testimony from the hearings will lead to...nothing. Is trump unraveling, or are we in a bubble and kidding ourselves? I know in normal times all the testimony would have sunk any other president, but I'm feeling a lot of stagnant energy. Sorry, I wish I didn't.

You put into words exactly how I'm feeling about all of this. So discouraged and uneasy, and terrified that we will be stuck with Trump again in 2020 (and beyond) somehow. It feels like the GOP are all complicit and a good number of them (Nunes, Jordan, Pompeo, etc.) are just as much criminals as Trump himself (and most likely compromised by Russia as well). This forum is the only place I can go where I feel optimistic; being able to envision Trump finally going down and this nightmare ending; but I'm scared. I told my husband yesterday about my feelings and he said, worst-case, we have to fight for our country. He's already wanted us to go to marches and protests since the 2016 election, but we are basically slaves to our jobs, and other people have it much worse than us. I feel like we would have to sacrifice our livelihoods in order to "fight," and we have a small child to raise and a mortgage to pay, etc....

I'll keep praying and hoping and maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised!

Lilinoe, lenor, LalaBella and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

Thank you to everyone for the newest predictions!!

I have a question about one of them.  Bright Opal's says, "Democrats are cracking down.  It will be over by the last week of Nov., before Thanksgiving.  Dems will be made to look like fools, and this will change nothing to the election momentum.  Is that supposed to be Repubs, or is something bad going to happen that will cast Dems in such a light?  I was wondering if this prediction has something to do with the impeachment hearings.

lenor, deetoo, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

.  Insider leaks (take it or leave them) say he is throwing fits in the WH and smashing things.  I believe last weekends health scare was just a warning and based on what we know about Dump he will ignore it.  He might be carried out on a stretcher. 

He's still in poor health. This video from Wednesday shows that.

For those who can't stand to watch there are several things that are truly out of place. First it shows Drumpft coming down the stairs of Air Force One in Texas. He's slow and not totally sure of himself physically. Second, he's exiting from the cargo hold, not the middle deck. This is totally unusual. Air Force one has three decks. The upper deck is communications, the middle deck is where everyone travels, where the offices, press seats, conference rooms, etc. are, and the lower deck is cargo. President's don't exit via the cargo area-unless they need fewer steps to descend. Third, after his exit, you'll see his daughter, Munchin and then Sean Conely exit. Conley is the White House physician. There are 5 WH docs on staff, Conley being the personal physician-boss to the other docs, nurses and medics on staff. There's one doc and a nurse on staff 24/7 at the WH clinic. It's actually rather routine for one of the physicians to travel with the entourage when the president travels. We don't typically know this because it's unusual to see him. He/she is typically with all the other gaggle of staff in the background somewhere-unnoticed. Not in this case. He's close on 45's heels, just in case. That is worth taking note of. 

deetoo, Lilinoe, lenor and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

The house will impeach him. If the senate does not convict him, he will still go down. I agree with Lawrence's vision. Of course if the senate were to convict it would be a better scenario, but to me it won't matter. AND when the taxes are finally released I felt a big BOOM. and I still see a big proverbial "bomb" being dropped in the news eventually.  T is spinning out of control and will "self-impeach" and self destruct. He will flip his orange lid once those taxes come out too.

Yogagirl: I laughed my butt off when you said "I can't watch because I will yell at my TV and I'm afraid someone will call the cops on me" - LOL - I haven't been able to do that for a similar reason.

Lilinoe, Coyote, lynn and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@polarberry

I had the same question!

polarberry, polarberry, Anonymous and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 94 / 166
Share: