The Unraveling -- D...

Notifications
Clear all

The Unraveling -- Donald Trump

(@lawrence)
Illustrious Member Registered

@baba

Lol. Perfect. I'll be joining you later on!

Just read Pompeo is planning on resigning. 

PamP, Lilinoe, lenor and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Posted by: @lawrence

@baba

Lol. Perfect. I'll be joining you later on!

Just read Pompeo is planning on resigning. 

The news of the possibility of Pompeo resigning is definitely worthy of another round!

PamP, Lilinoe, lenor and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

@baba

This one's for you.  :)

Blow The Man Down
Oh, blow the man down, bullies, blow the man down
Way aye blow the man down
Oh, blow the man down, bullies, blow him away
Give me some time to blow the man down!

And, here's the Woody Guthrie version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufWdpNSs3DM

PamP, KB, Baba and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

@baba

Sounds good to me. Maybe Pompeo will finally have that smug smile wiped off his face on TV.  I always want to smack him. Lol.

PamP, Lilinoe, lenor and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@baba

I saw a recipe on line for an "Impeacharita"!!

The ImPeacharita.. Peachtree Schnapps, Tequila, Sour Mix. ? 

PamP, Lilinoe, KB and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

Here is a link to some of the impeachment cocktails on offer in the bars in DC:

https://globalnews.ca/news/6181436/impeachment-cocktails-dc/

Just remember to pace yourselves though. We are only on the first hearing of the day!

Cheers to all of you and especially to @Lawrence, @RosieHeart and TriciaCT! We can all sing a round of Blow the Man Down with our impeachment beverages!

PamP, Lilinoe, RosieHeart and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@Lawrence - we get up a little later out here, so I've been enjoying some cups of strong tea ? 

PamP, Lilinoe, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

Wow!! Ken Starr just suggested on Fox News that Sondland’s testimony could prompt GOP to “make a trip to the White House” and ask Trump to resign.  

KB, BlueBelle, Lilinoe and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

I can't get Timber by Ke$sha and Pitbull out of my head (brainworm) but it makes me wanna dance!

VestraLux, Lawrence, Baba and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

I thought this was not true...but yes it is. Whatever happened to him the other day has affected him to the point that he needs these notes 

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-notes-impeachment-zelensky-misspelled-quid-pro-quo-1473042?utm_campaign=NewsweekFacebookSF&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social

Attachment removed

BlueBelle, Lilinoe, Unk p and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered

And he was waving page 2 around as he was talking to reporters, I'm sure there are screen captures of page 2 out there (as if we need them).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VspIIHuXqdw

At the end of the video, he holds his arms wide open, with the print facing cameras, you KNOW pics of it were taken.

BlueBelle, Lilinoe, Unk p and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Seriously?  The note?

Good Lord!

BlueBelle, Lilinoe, Lawrence and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@codyroo

I watched him screaming this crap on the whitehouse lawn while he was shouting. I actually felt sorry for him for the first time. It's sad how insane he's getting. I remember when my dad would act like this when his dementia first started. It's getting too pathetic now.

Don't mistake my feeling sorry for a minute with dancing in between when he resigns though ? 

BlueBelle, Lilinoe, VestraLux and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

@jessi1978

This is what he said to Sondland when he found out that the Ukraine extortion was found out and that Congress was investigating. He called Sondland after the Whistleblower complaint went to Congress and said this after the fact. Sondland said this during the hearing, t**** wrote it down and is now saying that he didn’t want anything from Zelensky. 

There is now a video of IQ45 coming off of AirForce1 with Melania and the white house doctor. Setting up the “I have to resign for health reasons”. His stupidity makes me speechless!

BlueBelle, Lilinoe, Baba and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

@lenor

?? He is so dumb. He knows he is going down the tube. He was lied to by who, who knows the Turtle and company. That he can just do about anything and they would protect him, well they do with the Mueller report they were able to shield that, but they never thought the Democrats could take the house and now this can not be stopped. This freight train has only one stop and that is T. 

If resigns he is going to blame the Democrats and this “witch hunt” 

KB, Lilinoe, lenor and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

His Dr Note 

Attachment removed

Tiger-n-Owl, KB, graceb59 and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

Hes definitely resigning. He is going to be forced to so that the inquiry hopefully goes away. Too many new people were directly implicated today, including Pence.  The only decent play here for Republicans is to get Pence in there quick so he is immune(at least for the short term) from going down with the ship. There really isnt enough time, nor voter energy, for an impeachment of Pence before the election. Also, as I saw for a brief moment a few months ago, Pence could resign as well and Pelosi could step aside, allowing Grassley to become POTUS for the interim, destroying the "Nancy just want to be POTUS" narrative

KB, lenor, KB and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Posted by: @lawrence

The Sondland Testimony as Mercury goes Direct is a wow!! 

I got a feeling that "wow!!" vibe is gonna keep rolling through tomorrow and beyond.

And—minor derail ahead—the new moon in Sagittarius next week (26th) will be inconjunct (difficult, confusing) the direct Mars-Uranus opposition. Mars (god of war) represents our will, desire, and aggression, and Uranus represents sudden shock or radical change. Mars-Uranus is one of the most difficult astrological aspects we experience, but only if our own karma necessitates it.

To wit, T's rage (Mars) may well have just kicked his Uranus in the face and created a sudden cardiac/neurological event this past weekend.

Sag is a fire sign whose ruler is Jupiter (expansion, truth, and the law). A year ago, Jupiter made its long trek back to its home sign in Sagittarius, and enterprising stargazers knew: S$#t would go seriously down throughout 2019 and 2020. Jupiter (alongside Pluto-Saturn in Capricorn!) was going to expose every demon of the prevailing system and call them to account. It started with Epstein in Dec 2018 and has been moving right the way through the power rolodex since. 

Not for nothing, but this whole new moon/Mars-Uranus bomb is about to drop right on top of Donny's Black Moon Lilith (the suppressed, oppressed feminine). Also, his own moon is nearby in Sag and the moon rules the mind. If you aimed to whip up an astrological event that would either reveal someone's present insanity or push them over the cognitive brink, you couldn't do better than this one for him.

Back to regular programming. 

P.S.

@lawrence, you've said your partner is a renown astrologer. I'd love to know if he agrees! 

Tiger-n-Owl, KB, BlueBelle and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

@Jessi1978, I seriously lolled. ? 

Lilinoe and Lilinoe reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

@jessi1978

Love it! Can’t stop laughing! I wonder if  the doctor  realizes  that t**** doesn’t have a brain.

TriciaCT, Lilinoe, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 93 / 166
Share: