Random predictions

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Random predictions

(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

I love to go out at night and listen to the night sounds then look up at the stars and listen to the silence of the universe. The universe actually makes a very subtle sound if you listen really hard. 

I think that black as a spiritual darkness  is an idea that comes from the western religious aspect since black is used at funerals, halloween (derived from religious beliefs), witches, superstitions and hell

Jeanne Mayell, Rohenna, DolphinSpirit and 13 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Thanks for all of the responses! Each of them has given me something to consider about possible meanings.

@lenor - I really liked that link. It gave some useful info that I hadn’t heard about black birds and I know what you mean about the dark and it being comforting and special to observe the stars and the world around us in the dark. I do this where I live and I always feel better after taking the time to do so.

@journeywithme2 - your answer really resonated with me. The movements of the flock were exactly as you described and I would consider it a powerful and positive thing for it to mean that people join together for a positive common cause.

Jeanne Mayell, Grace, BlueBelle and 17 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@lenor  I often think of how gardens grow... the seed  is planted at the right depth in the dark warmth and moisture of the soil to begin to sprout and grow.... blackness to me is a rich nurturing space of creation of life. I also think of baking or cooking in an oven... you set the temperature for what you are doing and you place the food in and close the door and it cooks in the darkness until time to check it for being done. I think we need both the Dark and the Light to create life as well as live it. Each has their purpose. We assign the labels/judgements of whether it is good or bad...according to how we experience it.

Jeanne Mayell, Grace, BlueBelle and 19 people reacted
(@saokymo)
Prominent Member Registered

@baba Understood; it’s just a small stripe of color on their wings that sets them apart, otherwise they look like regular blackbirds. It was the first thing that popped to my mind cos I’ve received similar messages from red winged blackbirds in the past.

The vision strikes me as a hopeful one, though! It’s speaking to the power of the collective - individually blackbirds are small and unthreatening, but when they gather in large groups it is truly a sight to behold.

Jeanne Mayell, Grace, BlueBelle and 13 people reacted
(@dolphinspirit)
Noble Member Registered

All morning long large flicks of birds have been swooping by my window. So many the light is dimmed. Maybe they moved here to escape fire. 

Jeanne Mayell, Grace, Rohenna and 7 people reacted
(@lowtide)

Another snippet about murmurations:

“Scientists believe murmurations are similar to other systems, such as crystals forming, avalanches, metals becoming magnetized and liquids turning to gases. These systems are “on the edge," which means they're ready to be completely transformed in an instant.“

https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/what-is-a-murmuration

Jeanne Mayell, Grace, deetoo and 9 people reacted
(@otrinity)
Eminent Member Registered

I did a cartomancy reading and it said San Francisco would be hit by an earthquake on Wednesday (well the cards just said earthquake, I had to pin down the location and time with my own method). Has anyone seen any earthquakes hitting the SF Bay Area in their dreams or visions lately?

Jeanne Mayell, DolphinSpirit, Moonbeam and 5 people reacted
(@moonbeam)

I had a vision yesterday that didn't play out completely, because I was interrupted by something although I am not sure what.

The vision: I was near a hill of some kind, dense forest all around. There were puddles of water on a dirt-road. A strewn all across the path were pigeons. No doves, just city pigeons. Every single one of them was dead and lying on their backs. I wanted to look ahead to see what was on the hill, but that was when my vision 'stuttered' for lack of a better word.

I then asked for guidance/help from my spirit guide and got a color: lilac.

To put this in perspective, I was slightly distressed due to an article I'd read about Trump gaining on Biden in the polls after the RNC. Pigeons are of course a different thing altogether than what @baba saw. Here they are called 'flying rats' by some people.

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, seaturtle26 and 9 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

@moonbeam, I looked up symbolic meanings of dead birds and pigeons in particular and found that dead birds generally indicate the end of something as well as new beginnings. Birds usually are considered messengers and according to what I read, pigeons and doves both are considered messengers between the spirit world and the living world (they don’t seem to differentiate between the two).
https://www.reference.com/pets-animals/symbolic-meaning-pigeons-3d8a47d79cc46406

In any case, it seems like there is a lot to unpack in the partial vision that you had. Maybe you will be able to revisit the vision at some point and get more clarity. Maybe there is someone else who knows their symbols better who can give us some more info?

I understand that you were feeling some anxiety due to an article that said that T. had gained in popularity after the convention. Although I don’t think that is great either, it is customary that whoever has their convention generally gains temporarily in popularity just because that is where people’s attention has been directed. I view it more as a short term gain. 

Jeanne Mayell, Grace, deetoo and 15 people reacted
(@dolphinspirit)
Noble Member Registered

Posted by: @otrinity

I did a cartomancy reading and it said San Francisco would be hit by an earthquake on Wednesday (well the cards just said earthquake, I had to pin down the location and time with my own method). Has anyone seen any earthquakes hitting the SF Bay Area in their dreams or visions lately?

A few weeks ago I suggested getting some cash and the go bag ready. The urgency subsided a bit after the Mexican quake. Then the fires came. So far no build up in head that often happens before I feel to fo earth work. Thanks for the heads up.

Jeanne Mayell, Rohenna, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
(@polarberry)

@moonbeam

Don't be too distressed about the MSM reporting. They always do this. In their own way, they are as ratings driven and obsessed as Twitler. CNN was saying that Biden got no convention bounce (BS) and that T. has gotten a huge one from his disaster of an RNC. Baloney. Now this morning there's another article saying that the majority doesn't believe polls and thinks T. is going to win. Also BS. It's just like the NYT's headline, Investigating Trump, FBI sees no clear link to Russia. We KNOW that's BS!

They rely in large part in fear-inducing headlines that cause people to click. Not saying we don't need to work hard, GOTV and stay vigilant, because there are many dark forces at work trying to get him a second term, but this is not 2016. Americans have had four years to witness the havoc he's wrought.

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, lenor and 17 people reacted
(@moonbeam)

@Polarberry, I do hope so! US reporting is so different from here in The Netherlands. Although there is 'right' and 'left' media, and typical headlines, they do not play around with the truth. Even with sensation reporting the bases of truth is always there...

@Baba. I will try to finish the vision this week. Not sure if it will work, but will try! I know it had to do with Trump and since the 'flying rat' analogy is a thing here, I took that as to: 'the rats in government will not make it'. The color of love (lilac, I looked it up;-)) helped with that belief.

If they had been doves instead of pigeons the meaning would have been different I think, but then again, since part of the vision is missing, it's hard to say...

Jeanne Mayell, teriz, polarberry and 17 people reacted
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@Baba thank you for sharing your wonderful visions.

I haven’t been active lately since there’s so much going on here in Northern California which have prevented me from being responsive.
This last week I’ve been setting intentions before going to bed to see if I can dream about the elections and I’ve see the Statue of Liberty a few times along with the symbol of an eye.  I see people voting and some are upset but a lot of people are happy and amped up.  I’m not seeing the orange T but I have seen Biden and Harris smiling and this eye is watching over them.  

Today I did a meditation and I did see the orange T withering away, there’s pins and needles all over him and he looked so weak.  Again I saw the Statue of Liberty and her eyes lit up and became this beautiful beacon of light that led the way for those that can’t find their way.

Wishing everyone health, love and positivity.

share the love and light

Jeanne Mayell, teriz, Parizienne and 39 people reacted
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

I have been dreaming more of Biden lately which is so soothing. Trump has been haunting me for four years. I take this as a positive sign. I am helping him in these dreams. And he is so kind. I have personally met him twice and he just radiates kindness and love for his family. 

Jeanne Mayell, teriz, Grace and 39 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@share

Thank you for sharing your recent visions with us.  I love when I can set an intention before I dream and have something actually related to the intention happen.  Your visions bring so much hope to our community and our country. Hope is a wonderful thing to hold. 

Jeanne Mayell, teriz, ghandigirl and 21 people reacted
(@polarberry)

@moonbeam

I apologize; I forgot you're not in the US.

I support our media but it is an inescapable fact that they gave the deranged one way too much free air time, failed to call him out on his lies, and talked incessantly about the non-story of Clinton's e-mails, when they could have spent that time talking about Twitler's endless Russian ties and fawning.

They bear a very large amount of responsibility and blame for his being in our WH.

Jeanne Mayell, teriz, TriciaCT and 15 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@polarberry, I totally agree with you about our media bearing a lot of the responsibility for T's election.  Over the past year, I have actually heard a few in the media admit as much.  Didn't it take the MSM more than a year to begin to say that T lied?  They just couldn't bring themselves to use the L word, even though they fact checked him!  Unbelievable.

Jeanne Mayell, Isabelle, Tiger-n-Owl and 19 people reacted
(@polarberry)

deetoo, I know! I would yell at my TV whenever I would hear the media say words like falsehoods, misstatements, fabrications, exaggerations, ect.

I was like, lies, people. They're called LIES.

Jeanne Mayell, Isabelle, Tiger-n-Owl and 21 people reacted
(@moonbeam)

What could be the reason they 'helped'? I mean, most mainstream media do not even like Trump so why create this beast?

Jeanne Mayell, polarberry, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

I think there are several reasons that the media ended up facilitating his rise. One, they are interested in ratings, which leads them to latch on to whatever loud and shiny object attracts attention. Two, I don’t think they had ever experienced a candidate in recent memory who broke norms, exaggerated and lied at such a fast rate and in large quantities. Three, there were some in the media who really espouse that ideology and wanted that kind of person in power. I’m sure there are more things that could be added to the list, but even that was enough to get us where we are today. 

teriz, Isabelle, Unk p and 19 people reacted
Page 31 / 83
Share: