Notifications
Clear all

Earth Pole Shift

(@light)
Reputable Member Registered
Topic starter  

What is your opinion regarding the topic of the Earth Pole shift that has been predicted?  

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Hi, I do not think so. Over many millions of years, the physical pole may shift. 

Over periods of say 5000 years, the magnetic pole may do major shifts. At the moment, the Magnetic poles are collapsing, a new South pole is emerging of the South West African coast, and all of this is happening very rapidly. The North pole has been shifting by up to 30Km a year, some years, and is now slowing down again. This is very unusual behaviour. There are concerns, as when the pole moves, it drags the polar magnetic vortex above it along to a new location. This turn, since huge energies of solar wind particles, are sucked down to Earth, appearing as the Aurora, form the Polar weather systems. This in turn, as the huge energies involved generate the weather systems, and patterns, is disruptive. The "Weather pole" is now in Siberia, the magnetic one in Canada. Never seen before. These are very large geophysical events, and another kind of climate change, added to the man made ones. This is a sort of double whammy. We live in interesting times.

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kim-k)

Is the earth pole shift and the earth tilt on its axis similar or the same. If not, then how are they connected? Can you explain? Thank you.

http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/global-warming-is-making-the-earth-tilt-on-its-axis-and-shrinking-india-is-pushing-the-north-pole-a6975611.html

ReplyQuote
(@light)
Topic starter  

This site states there will be earthquakes that will occur in a sequence, which will split land masses and plunge land areas completely under water.  It states this will occur in and around 2023. 

https://survivingthepoleshift.com/tag/earth-pole-shift/

ReplyQuote
 Doc
(@doc)

We won't be having a pole shift in the way it's often misunderstood, meaning catastrophic planetary removed link Instead, as zoron posted above, we're seeing a shift of magnetic north and removed link It's been dramatic over the last 30 yrs or so and is now slowing removed link

There's been a slight increase of the "wobble" of true axis planet spin, and this, coupled with change in magnetic pole location, has also changed our weather removed link  

The difference between actual pole spin and pole magnetics is the largest known since we could record such removed link

As a result, the magnetic field across the globe is the weakest on removed link Note this is NOT referring to gravity, but the magnetic field in which we're all removed link

AND we've entered an entirely different place in the galaxy (our solar system's rotation in the plane around the center) where our planet's never been, subjecting us to cosmic conditions never before seen or removed link It's affected our sun, with different solar rays now reaching us, all never before removed link  

So, different place in the galaxy, affecting our sun's solar winds, in turn changing the energies hitting earth's magnetic field, which is now farthest from true north/south spin it's ever been and therefore the weakest -  and we have a recipe for a new "planetary soup" affecting the entire planet and everything on removed link

One astrophysicist suggested our planet (and the entire solar system for that matter) is being scrubbed removed link Similar to a much needed spa treatment where all is being removed link

I tend to agree with her, and see this as amazing good news!

ReplyQuote
(@light)
Topic starter  

The pole shift is not magnetic.  It's geographical.   https://survivingthepoleshift.com/category/about-the-pole-shift/

My Future Map incorporates some ZetaTalk information, which is essentially a “Pole-Shift” of a permanent 90° tip of the globe and the “Pole-Melt” of the ice caps resulting in an approximate 675 feet of global sea rise. An Earth Pole-Shift event is really a “Crustal Shift”. A Crustal-Shift begins when a near-by moving external magnetic force causes Earth’s magnetic core to rotate temporarily to a new angle within it’s molten magma bed. Earth’s magnetic core is a molten nickel-iron mass, almost the size of the Moon, which is compressed-to-solidity that exceeds the liquefaction principles of heat and metal. What causes the rotation? Simply put: as the highly-magnetic Planet X passes close to Earth in it’s increasingly-faster exit from our Solar System, it’s magnetic field holds Earth’s magnet in it’s grip and drags it to a new orientation during the pass-by. Earth’s outer crust then is re-oriented shortly thereafter due to this new magnetic-geological adjustment. Planet X moves very slowly through our inner solar system by the conflicting forces on the ecliptic near the Sun and it’s retrograde motion against the direction of all the planets in our solar system. Planet X is obeying the larger extra-solar forces of our Sun’s binary twin and it’s relationship with our Sun in it’s orbital-drive through our solar system. Earth’s magnetic core is already heavily-influenced by the magnetic signature of Planet X causing daily wobbles in it’s rotation, and this will only increase in intensity as PX moves to position itself to exit our solar system.
The original purpose of my Future Map of North America was to impress upon the viewer that a Pole-Shift is a geographic affair and not a magnetic one. Planet X disinformation sources have forwarded the “magnetic flip” of Earth poles to confuse the general public against the pending dangerous physical-geological and the genuine historical reality of prior Pole-Shifts. Also, the false “magnetic pole-shift” also creates the pseudo-belief of a softer event where Mr. and Mrs. Smith can continue with their lifestyles with only relatively minor inconveniences.  Magnetics are ironically the core reason for the Crustal Shift.

ReplyQuote
 Doc
(@doc)

Hello Light. Well, not exactly. I stand by what I said, above. You can see more here as to the theories as to what's causing the pole spin wobble:

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/nasa-earths-poles-are-tipping-thanks-to-climate-change/

ReplyQuote
(@light)
Topic starter  

My concern is not of the scientific cause, but the results that are predicted to occur in a few years.  

A 3rd eye reading of the events on the loss of life and flooding would be very helpful. 

ReplyQuote
 Doc
(@doc)

I wish I knew for sure I had a third eye! I've always had very strong intuition, though. I can't separate the science from my intuition - they've been hand in hand for a very long time for me. 

Even so, I see no catastrophic earth disruptions that result in entire continental populations being either displaced or heaven help us, destroyed.

Instead, rising waters will be seen way ahead of time and thus populations may move away from danger. Unfortunately, depending on location, govts may be slow to react which can result in a preventable loss of human life.

There is NO planetary cataclysm on the horizon - either science-wise or via intuition. Hope this helps!

Grace and Grace reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Nope:

The displacement of the Continents through 90 degrees would require massive directional forces, very rapidly applied, over days or a few years. No indication yet, of where these forces would come from. No hard evidence, so far, of a "Nibiru Planet" flyby event. But plenty of  evidence of magnetic pole shift, weather disruption, etc....its a component of climate change, added to the Human induced disaster now going on. This in turn is linked to abnormal Solar activity. Climate change is a double whammy. Science does demand solid evidence, and there is not a lot of that for Continental massive displacement in a few years or so. We have to work from the science. Zoron does both, and the metaphysics does help him sort out the physics. The events that are going to happen, are bad enough. 

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Doc, there is a planetary catastrophe, its called Human beings. We have Human induced climate catastrophe, which is going to destroy the weather system as we know it, plus the Human food supply, and much else, including the Polar Caps, most of the glaciers, (no rivers in India, etc) plus mega-storms, death of the tropical forests, etc etc etc.....Please add to that massive sea level rises, (max of 80 meters, over 500 years) and there is not going to be a lot left. All of the above is good science. I worked on some of it. Its called "Civilisational  collapse." Please also look at "Club of Rome. Limits to Growth". 

ReplyQuote
(@light)
Topic starter  

Yes, that is what I expected. I live in Florida.  The last several months there has been a severe drought that has created a dramatic drop in the water level in the canal near my home.  It's so dramatic that the water level has dropped down numerous yards, and I can now walk down  where there was water for years.  There has also been a lot of wind every day in the last few months. The air temperature has increased above 90 degrees that we used to have only after May 15th has already occurred several times.  I'm hoping that "safe" areas will be known. 

ReplyQuote
 Doc
(@doc)

Zoron - yes. Even the Dept of Defense has rated climate change as one of the top three dangers to US national security. These dangers are very real both at home and abroad. 

If we don't follow the science behind this and make the necessary changes needed, we could see severe outcomes you note. 

I still perceive that into the future, such advance warnings will help mitigate the situation and keep the worst from happening. 

All doesn't appear as bad as it seems. There's much already happening we don't hear much about, and these changes are slow enough for us to respond effectively.

That's what I see. I am not panicking, even when concerning weather-earthquake-water events occur.

But for those who fear these changes in their own locations, the best scientific and intuitive advice is to go farther north geographically if you're in the northern hemisphere (opposite for southern hemisphere).

ReplyQuote
(@light)
Topic starter  

These are the predictions in Jeanne's forum for the time frame of the next few years: Fires, floods, drought, earthquakes, etc. especially 2023:

CLIMATE/EARTH (2019-20)

• Drought (Yaeko)
  • Elephants and other beloved exotic animals disappearing. Build an ark!
  • Big oil fire on an ocean rig.(Jeanne)
  • Too much water – flooding; huge storm with highway signs sideways.(Jeanne)
  • Western part of U.S. under stress due to drought. (Jeanne)
  • Huge fire (Suzana)

CLIMATE/EARTH (2021)

• Weather becoming a big focus.
  • Heavy rains, mudslides, floods, tornadoes.(Jeanne)
  • Need to save the elephants. Build an Ark!

2023:

CLIMATE & EARTH

• Coastal properties condemned at massive rates due to rising seas. (Jeanne)
  • Seals in trouble.
  • Silence, a scene from after a storm: flooding has ceased, people in awe of devastation. (Jeanne, seen in 2014)
  • Problems with birds, their numbers are diminishing. (Brian)
  • Cows in Florida (Florida is the biggest cattle state) need to be moved. Too hot for them? (Jeanne)

• Markets continued distress. (Jeanne)
  • Nuclear power plants by the sea in trouble.(Jeanne)
  • Sun blazing like never before.(Jeanne)
  • Wind gusts, rain, eruptions, Mother Nature rebelling. (Julia)

• The Great Lakes region is the soft landing for many. (I saw a vision of the kind of trampoline that firemen use to save people.)  (Jeanne)
  • Media report many incidents of guns, shootings, and  other incidents of lawlessness. (Jeanne)
  • People coming together out of necessity to survive. (Julia)
  • Lazy in the yard, rakes, rural scene, migration to farming areas.(Jeanne)
  • Drought more severe in the U.S. Likely it is more severe in many parts of the world, but I saw a vision only of the U.S. (Jeanne)
  • There are refugees all over the place. (Jeanne)

2028:

• Migration in U.S. in north westerly direction, from southern and eastern cities.

ReplyQuote
 Doc
(@doc)

Yes. Makes sense. It will all happen slowly and we will see many things change.

Jeanne has also made sure across these webpages I've read so far to not overstate or be too engrossed in fearful outcomes. 

Many changes will be dramatic,to be sure. And yet....

I still do not foresee cataclysmic earth changes, nor widespread loss of human life.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Hi Doc, the earth changes are slow, by  Human standards, but unprecedentedly fast, by normal standards of climate change. Events that would normally happen over hundreds of years, or even thousands, are happening over decades. Glaciers are literal shrinking in front of our eyes, over a few decades. (most of the Glaciers in the USA "Glacier National park" have gone, in just 40 years or so.). Other processes take longer, but are still greatly speeded up, from normal. The whole process is speeding up. It is essentially following an exponential curve. (Ski-Jump shape). We are at the bottom end of that curve. Think the effect of "Compound interest". Sadly, i do see a lot of people perishing. Not from the direct events of climate change, but from the climate change induced collapse of the Human food system. It is disastrous. It is already happening. Once a stable food supply runs out, its hollywood disaster movie time. At the moment, Africa has 100 million people at risk, this season, from severe drought. The UN food program emergency food stocks are now exhausted. We will see more of this. Tragic. The food, is the first part of the present Global system to go.

ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

Given these dire facts. Why do you think so many people continue to not believe in climate change and mock those that do? It seems like we live in a suicidal time, whereby those of us who want to change our trajectory are not being allowed to by all those people who continue to want to drive us off the cliff. It's sickening to think about what we are doing to ourselves and others. 

ReplyQuote
(@light)
Topic starter  

Dear Natalie,  Karmic blockages prevent those from recognizing the truth.  Unconditional service offered to all Souls is how we can help remove the blockages and serve others.  Send Love to Wan Ling (all souls) daily as a practice.  

ReplyQuote
(@light)
Topic starter  

Edgar Cayce had predicted the same thing:  http://paranormal.lovetoknow.com/Edgar_Cayce_Prophecy_Maps

ReplyQuote
 Doc
(@doc)

Who is right and who is wrong in these things? I would say we all are correct.

It comes down to whether or not we have the belief that humanity will see the problems that unprecedented climate change will bring and help solve them, or not.

I am heartened by the fact that right now, there are enough foodstuffs in abeyance to feed all the world three-times over. I am not heartened by the fact that profit motives currently result in the starvation of even one human being, let alone millions.

As food production locations become fallow due to climate change, other locations will open up - this is already happening. 

I for one am confident in us all - we will take our surpluses and share them when it becomes apparent that failing to do so is the ultimate in cruelty.

I am clearly expecting our past will not dictate the future and we are entering a different era.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: