Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Prayers and/or Energetic Healing Needed Part 2

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@rowsella I am sending angels to Allie. I also sent you a private email that I hope you will read. 

deetoo, FEBbby23, kksali and 5 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

??❤️?????❤️?? Prayers for the Highest Good for all concerned..Dale,Allie..family members and friends. Calling AA Raphael to tend and assist in correct diagnoses and treatment for Dale, for Allie. Amen. Thank you God for Answered Prayers.

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
(@rowsella)
Noble Member Registered

@coyote Thank you so much dear Coyote. I was very surprised at the last neurologist's diagnosis of that as she was at Vanderbilt Hospital which is one of the top hospitals in Tennessee. I am in contact with my sister who is quite motivated to help her daughter find appropriate medical treatment.

BlueBelle, deetoo, Luminous and 7 people reacted
(@rowsella)
Noble Member Registered

@journeywithme2

Thank you so much. The kindness and generous spirit here of you and others here is just amazing, I feel so grateful.

ghandigirl, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 7 people reacted
(@lowtide)

@rowsella. From one nurse to another...we know it is sometimes hardest to care for our family members and try to figure out what is going on with them. I’m appalled that Vanderbilt would come up with the diagnosis of PTSD. Like Coyote said, another neurologist is in order! Nashville has some great health care options besides Vanderbilt. I’m praying for Allie, that the true cause of this disorder is quickly discovered by a curious and motivated physician, quickly treated, and that she can resume her life free of this! Sending light and healing energy to Allie and your family! 

ghandigirl, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 7 people reacted
(@ana)

@jeanne-mayell  Thank you VERY much for sending the angels and for encouraging others to send energy.  Dale's vitals were stable overnight, his heart is structurally normal, his lungs are clear, his bloodwork is normal, and there are no clots anywhere.  His problem is called an "AV block", which anyone can Google if they are interested.   He's unconscious on "therapeutic hypothermia" and brain testing can't be done until they bring him out of it tomorrow afternoon.  So we are in a holding pattern but signs are good.  It all depends on how badly the brain was deprived of oxygen. 

That's all I know now.  We are trying to support his wife, I am trying to keep our nonagenerian mom from freaking out, and communicating with our other siblings who are also freaked out.  

If Dale saw those angels, Jeanne, it will be a total paradigm-exploding experience for him.  He is an avowed atheist and skeptic of all things "woo".   (Nevertheless he is a kind, honest and decent man.) 

Thank you all again and keep the good energy coming Please.  Dale is stable but not out of the woods. 

ghandigirl, BlueBelle, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
(@ana)

So just to update, my brother Dale is being slowly "thawed out" from his therapeutic hypothermia.  They started yesterday but they do the re-warming so slowly that it takes 20 hours to complete.  So far his vitals are looking good and sister in law says he is hooked up to fewer tubes and wires.  But we really won't know how much damage his brain suffered until he's awake and all tests can be completed.  Hopefully he was found soon enough to minimize the damage.  

Thanks again for all the help and light and energy.  If you don't mind, Dale could surely use another dose of it when you have time and energy to spare.  

THANK YOU ALL

Lovendures, Jeanne Mayell, Luminous and 11 people reacted
(@ana)

OK another update-- just heard that my brother is twitching (seizing) and that is not good.  

Dina, FEBbby23, Dina and 1 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

Still sending Light,Love and Healing Energy - praying, asking for Divine Intervention for Dale's Highest Good for all concerned to be made manifest. Amen.TYGFAP.

deetoo, Lovendures, Jeanne Mayell and 13 people reacted
 Dina
(@dina)
Honorable Member Registered

@ana sending love and prayers his way. 

deetoo, FEBbby23, Lovendures and 9 people reacted
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

@ana, sending prayers for your family for healing both physical and emotional for those in need. 

@rowsella, I too would urge Allie to seek out another neurologist's opinion. 

deetoo, FEBbby23, Lovendures and 7 people reacted
(@ana)

Posted by: @dina

@ana sending love and prayers his way. 

Thank you dina and thank you ALL.

I haven't heard any news since 3 PM.  He was still seizing but they were getting him treated with anti-seizure meds.  And they intend to do an MRI once they can get him disconnected from enough equipment to fit him in the MRI chamber.  

I did a one-card tarot draw on the situation today and came up with the 10 of Wands.  That can be interpreted as a hard struggle, followed eventually by success.  This seems right to me, even though I've never been great with tarot. 

deetoo, FEBbby23, Lovendures and 5 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

May Dale feel our prayers and may healing energy help him get stronger. Prayers for you and all his family as well.  May his doctors and health care workers have great intuition and wisdom for his care. 

deetoo, Luminous, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)

I meditated on Dale last night. Before and as I nodded off I had a clear vision of a dark moonlit night, with a body of dark water and a cascading array of myriad moonbeams sparkling on the water as it flowed North, upwards. It was narrow like a lake with grassy shores on both sides, reeds, and I feel frogs in the grass, and turtles.  I felt a deep sense of calm. Wherever his conciousness is , he is calm, he is at peace , and in restoration mode. I too see Jeanne's Angels , I see St. Cecilia with a Harp. Music is getting through to Dale. The Music is of Heaven, and is bright white and radiant.

I don't have a clue what this MEANS but as an intuitive I FEEL it to mean there is peace.

I have been following the thread for a few weeks and I add my light to all others as we light together a fire for renewal. I grieve with those who have lost a loved one, I celebrate wiith all that we have made it.

We are the witnesses, we signed up to be the survivors. A prayer of gratitude from me to all of us, here, still , and to the strength and courage of each one of us, as we rebuild our world for the better, together.

I see a Phoenix rising from the ash now. 

A prayer for me please as I recover from occasional vertigo. I am truly in disequilibrium in a lot of ways, but I am still and overwhelmingly just grateful.

JourneyWithMe2, Lovendures, deetoo and 15 people reacted
(@ana)

@ghandigirl  That is beautiful.  Thank you for relating your vision. 

They are bringing Dale out of sedation today.  Hopefully he will wake up on his own and be alert-- best case scenario.

I will pray for you also. 

deetoo, ghandigirl, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
(@febbby23)

@ghandigirl that’s a beautiful vision and what we can hope for.  Prayers to all and with complete healing and restoration granted.  Peace friends.  Thankful that we are not alone. ❤️??

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, ghandigirl and 3 people reacted
(@ana)

Things are not looking good for my brother

(@lowtide)

@ana. Dale is in good hands. The best. Sending you and Dale peace now. ❤️

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, ghandigirl and 9 people reacted
(@luminous)

Sorry to hear about your brother.

Praying for you @ana.

FEBbby23, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
(@ana)

You know, I obviously believe in "life after life" and, as far as that goes, I am not really worried about Dale's welfare.  The people I worry about when there is a death are the family and friends left to grieve.   In this case, his wife and our mother most of all.  Parents are not supposed to outlive their children.  (My mother already lost a niece and nephew last year. )

That said, we are still holding onto a thread of hope.  They will be doing an MRI this afternoon to see if he's still in there.  

FEBbby23, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
Page 2 / 57
Share: