Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Prayer List

(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

@deetoo

I listened to her sing that 3 times - so moving. Thank you dear Dee! ? Tina Turner ❤️ 

BlueBelle, JourneyWithMe2, Unk p and 5 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

I'm a mix of angry and sad/scared to be back in this particular thread once again asking for some prayers for a COVID case that could have completely been avoided, but here I am.  My wife's cousin (sort of like a brother to the family) has a host of genetic health issues and while he received his first Moderna shot, two days later he was officially diagnosed with COVID (from a test taken before the Moderna shot but not run until after he got the shot)

He started off fine, but... like my friend two weeks ago, is starting to go downhill fast.  While he has the benefit of several doctors for his other conditions who are also friends (they have an oxygen company coming out to get him oxygen for breathing treatments right now, and a doctors appointment tomorrow) he went from fine on Saturday, to "A little down" on Sunday to "having trouble breathing" yesterday, to "even harder to catch a full breath" today.  I've already consulted with my brother about the vaccine dose he received and how it might mitigate serious consequences but he said there's a combination of not enough reliable data to get a pulse on whether it will help or not, coupled with the timing of the onset of the symptoms - he's praying for Kevin too and he's not a whit religious.

If you've got some prayers to spare, I, my wife, and Kevin's family would greatly appreciate it.

Luminous, tybin, deetoo and 21 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@dannyboy  ??❤️???❤️??  So very sorry to hear this. Ones who did everything right ? and getting so ill anyways.  I am getting the J&J vaccine tomorrow and will have to wait for an hour after being injected because I am an Epi-pen user for several episodes of anaphylaxis. I held out until the J&J vaccine was available in my area. One stick is much less likely to invoke a reaction than the a double stick. I am somewhat concerned about exposure in that hour as I live in a " hell no I won't wear a mask" mentality area. Folks are requested to wear masks but if some one refuses or doesn't wear correctly nothing is done to make them comply. I have heard of another friend who has succumbed and I just want to hit people and smash a mask on their faces to wear they HAVE to wear it and can't take it off.      Definitely feeling the strain and the sadness and the angst. I ask for prayers for myself too - that all goes well with the vaccine and I am definitely praying for Kevin and family and friends ????? 

Luminous, deetoo, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@dannyboy

It is so frustrating to hear of people finally being able to get a shot and then coming down with Covid anyway.

I will keep you and him in my prayers.

Please encourage him to ask about  Remdesivir and other cocktails of monoclonal antibodies which have shown that early treatment with antiviral drugs do work to reduce disease. These drugs are currently administered via infusion and require hospitalization, which makes delivery challenging  He needs to be a squeaky wheel.

I had a friend who had this treatment when she got Covid.  It apparently works well but many doctors are reluctant to use them because it takes some work.  He really needs to ask, or someone advocate for him. 

Luminous, deetoo, BlueBelle and 13 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

@lovendures a perk to living up here is we're all good friends with out doctors - and Kevin is no exception.  I know they'll be pulling out all the stops to try and help him.

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@dannyboy

Good to hear!  Don't be shy about asking, just in case.  Sometimes questions trigger new thoughts and actions. 

deetoo, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@lovendures. @dannyboy I also have a family friend who came close to dying from covid (She supposedly didn't always mask, went to restaurants and is 83 years old).  They gave her Remdesivir and other infusions that I'm not sure of, and she recovered.  We are all hoping the clots that appeared in her lungs and the irregular heart beat that occurred have gone away, but she's not sharing that with people. She also got a big dose of healing from this forum and from our Wednesday night Circle of Light. We sent your friend healing last night. 

Luminous, deetoo, ghandigirl and 11 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

@jeanne-mayell It is appreciated.  There hasn't been an update since his doctors appointment, but - that may be a good thing, and he was NOT admitted to the hospital. 

Light and love to all of you, with my thanks.

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, Lovendures and 7 people reacted
(@lovendures)

Prayers for anyone who has needed them while the site has been down.  Especially our dear Jeanne who has worked so hard to connect everyone together again.

We all love and appreciate you Jeanne.

FEBbby23, theungamer, Jeanne Mayell and 23 people reacted
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

Hi everyone! I haven't been around much the past few months because I've been under the weather with all sorts of weird stuff. As it turns out that weirdness is rheumatoid arthritis. It's mild, but it's affecting lots of areas I didn't think RA affected (like the jaw) and it's annoying. The meds are beginning to kick in, I'm sleeping and dreaming again (I don't dream, or at don't remember them, when I'm sick) and it feels like I've been in Persephone mode and I'm now reentering the world. I could use some good juju at the moment.

FEBbby23, tybin, theungamer and 21 people reacted
(@jsr78)
Famed Member Registered

My uncle died yesterday in India my dad was upset, I only talked to my mom I haven't talked to my dad. My cousins caught Covid so they were going to move my aunt and uncle to my other cousins house and he passed in the car. I'm not sure if he passed from Covid or naturally it's so chaotic, he was around 88 and sick for awhile, I just hope he didn't pass in pain. I've only met him when I was 10 and when I was 17, I'm 42 now. My mom said he was in his late 80s so it's not surprising and he got vaccinated three or four days ago. So it can't be helped I guess. I just hope my dad is ok, my mom and dad live with my brother and all of us are now vaccinated. 

FEBbby23, PamP, TriciaCT and 19 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@pamp. I know you are brave and never ask for help. You had that remarkable dream last November that foresaw Covid entering New York City.  I see angels or may it's white light women flying through the air to you to give you relief from the pain and helping you by gathering around you, patting your arm, and doing their magic.  They might be friends of yours, but whoever they are, they are going to lessen your symptoms and lighten the condition in your body. I'm sure this sounds weird, but I've stopped concerning myself with the weirdness of my visions. They are real!  You are loved and you will be okay. 

jsr78 This event must have been difficult for all of them. But it is beautiful that his family was with him and caring for him when he passed.  We sent prayers and healing to the people of India last Wednesday during the Circle of Light, and now we are learning from you that some of our community are directly affected by this awful surge in cases.  Sending love and healing to your dad and reassurance that his brother felt his love.  And also sending love and healing to you, dear jsr, from all of us. We enfold you in our arms.  

FEBbby23, ghandigirl, PamP and 19 people reacted
(@unk-p)

dear brother @jsr78,  i am so very sorry about the passing of your Uncle.  I am asking this community to pray for your family, that they find some solace and comfort in this time of heartbreaking loss, especially for your aunt and your cousins and your father.  And please everyone, continue to pray for India.

-peace and love

FEBbby23, ghandigirl, BlueBelle and 13 people reacted
(@tgraf66)

My mother is 80 years old and has always been very outgoing and active. She loves to work in the yard and garden and says the plants are her children. A few weeks ago, she somehow contracted viral meningitis and spent several days in the hospital. At the same time, she also broke out with shingles, and the although the doctors believe that one led to or caused the other, they aren't sure which came first. She was on anti-viral medication for several days and the meningitis seems to have been taken care of, but she is still in sometimes debilitating pain from the shingles. These two conditions coupled with long-term adrenal insufficiency which has necessitated constant steroid supplementation have left her tired, depressed, and in near-constant pain. I would very much appreciate prayers, good thoughts, healing energy, or anything other goodness anyone cares to throw her way.

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, Maggieci and 19 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@tgraf66

Sending prayers for your mother.  Having both those conditions would be intense and quite painful.  May she find a sense of peace and calm.  May she heal and feel relief soon.soon.

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, Maggieci and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@tgraf66 Seeing angels around your mother, helping her rest from the pain.  Then I see a healing elixir that makes her whole body glow. It reminds me of the heat healing that is done for lymes. Sending more healing for her.  I pray we can all help relieve her pain.  

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, ghandigirl and 13 people reacted
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell Thanks Jeanne! I think I know who some of them are too. My rheumatologist is taking charge of my care and he's really great. 

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, Unk p and 7 people reacted
(@bluebelle)

@tgraf66. I am sending your mother healing and strength to get through this ordeal and I pray that she starts feeling better quickly.  

FEBbby23, TriciaCT, tgraf66 and 5 people reacted
(@ana)

Posted by: @tgraf66

My mother is 80 years old and has always been very outgoing and active. She loves to work in the yard and garden and says the plants are her children. A few weeks ago, she somehow contracted viral meningitis and spent several days in the hospital. At the same time, she also broke out with shingles, and the although the doctors believe that one led to or caused the other, they aren't sure which came first. She was on anti-viral medication for several days and the meningitis seems to have been taken care of, but she is still in sometimes debilitating pain from the shingles. These two conditions coupled with long-term adrenal insufficiency which has necessitated constant steroid supplementation have left her tired, depressed, and in near-constant pain. I would very much appreciate prayers, good thoughts, healing energy, or anything other goodness anyone cares to throw her way.

Here's praying your mom gets better soon.  My father also had shingles so I understand how bad it can be. 

To anyone over 55 who hasn't had the shingles vaccine: GET IT. ASAP.  It can have some uncomfortable side effects but they are NOTHING compared to shingles itself. 

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, lowtide and 9 people reacted
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

Hi Everyone,

I am asking for prayers and any insights to find the brother of my late dog, Ruby. Charlie is a sweet 14 year old who disappeared Monday night outside his home in Maui.I’ve remained friends with his owners and have visited with them and Charlie. They have tried one psychic who say him nearby but in pain. There have been search and rescue teams, flyers, contact with Maui Humane Society, and an Amber Alert for dogs. Charlie is so sweet and had just started getting relief from arthritis with CBD. There’s a reward and still nothing. If you get any hits on how Charlie can be found, please let me know! And please pray Charlie is found safe and soon. Thank you!
His photo is below.

Anita

Attachment removed

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
Page 41 / 42
Share: