Notifications
Clear all

If you need support, understanding, and love, let us know here.

(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

@michele-b The dog I wrote about yesterday is still here, Socrates, but the powers that be are determined to send him back, they don't care what the rules are.

So people have been contacting senators, congresspeople, famous animal lovers, vets, you name it all day and many people are trying to help.

One thing I learned in metaphysics is about the universal mind - that nothing is really up to these petty people with their different opinions - there is only one mind - does that make sense. I tried to think that way last night.

Anyway, this poor Peace Corps volunteer who went out and worked with indigent people and her dog Socrates still need our help. For those on FB, go to Big Fluffy Dog Rescue.

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

@suspira44

Yes, we are one mind universally just as we are one being. 

But the differences parts/sides of the one are just as they appear to be in each of us who sees themselves as separate and not part of the whole.

It is like we have DID spiritually. Differentiated Identity Disorder or old name "multiple personality disorder".

It's complexly psycho-spiritual to contemplate. But when we disappear in this form we return to/into the One--the whole, the concept of God and Godliness.

Never apart from those we love and lost again. 

But that's going even past what the your thinking of one mind.  Let us try to work with that, do that. Meditate alone but together as one mind where we are and want one thing....one is best for all. It does not benefit the officials except for a need for power/control beyond decision making. They want to "win".

This is the polarity of the mind. Separated and not together.

We love you Socrates and we love and honor the love of your human friend of the Peace Corps not the "make battle corps. But as one we love them anyway and love them so much they feel our love and disperse their need for separation. 

Peace and unity in one heart, one mind.

???

FEBbby23, Share, Suspira44 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@suspira44 my heart is aching for your loss.  Sending you lots of sunshine and hugs.

share the love and light

FEBbby23, Suspira44, FEBbby23 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

@suspira44 @ghandigirl we have all had to learn to deal with the zoom moments.   We use it all the time for work and I know many of the college have their online courses with it.  Points to remember (watching and hearing from my kids experiences) try not to pick your nose while on the meeting or do anything you’ll be sorry for later — people can see you.   Oh, wear your pants.   One kid in my daughters class was in his boxers and was walking around, getting up etc.   The teacher was trying to gently bring attention to the student to no avail.  Finally a classmate just blurted it out, “dude we can see your boxers”.   Sometimes we all need a gentle reminder.   This new way of living is hard on us all.  Have a blessed day all.  ❤️☮️

deetoo, Share, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@coyote

???

How did it go??

I have to tell you that I woke up with a wicked migraine early yesterday morning, but as I drifted back off to sleep at about 11am your time, I concentrated on sending you what I could. I visualized the infusion as full of celestial light, filling your whole body, and I asked my spirit guides to go check on you and make sure things went smoothly.

FEBbby23, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kksali)
Noble Member Registered

Asking for my niece’s daughter. My brother passed in 2010.  My niece (his daughter)has a daughter who is 10. Lilly ( the 10 yr old) had a dream where my brother visited her.   This is the text from my niece about her daughter. 

“she told me pop pop  came to her in a dream. She said mom I don’t know how to tell you this but for the past couple of weeks I’ve been feeling upset for holding onto something. This is what she told 

“I was visiting a hospital and giving toys to kids that were in the hospital and you came with me. There was a room with a girl in it and she just had surgery. Pop pop was in there and said I just wanted to see how the girl was doing because I was in the hospital when I was younger and stayed in that room. Mom he was trying to hug you and I couldn’t understand why you wouldn’t hug him back until I realized that I’m the only one there that could see him”

I asked her how these dreams made her feel that she should be so happy they are visiting her and loving on her and she just was so sad and withdrawn. “

Any advice for my niece when talking to her about these dreams? It is not the only one. 

Lilly is a quiet , reserved girl and somewhat withdrawn.  Not a bad thing. She is one of 4 kids.   

FEBbby23, deetoo, CC21 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

@laura-f

It went well. I had about an hour to sit in quiet meditation in a small park before the infusion. Then the nurse who administered the infusion was someone who I knew and liked from past appointments, and his presence made me smile. I feel like I'm heading into a new, forward-moving cycle in my journey, and I just have to be mindful of how I'm directing my days so that I'm taking advantage of that motion.

Before the infusion, my neurologist's nurse practitioner let me know that my MRI scan from early June showed that the vestibular schwannoma (tumor that causes hearing loss) on the right side of my brain had grown since November, and that the growth was statistically significant. She didn't express alarm, and I didn't feel a deep sense of dread, partly because, subjectively, my hearing has been stable for the past 6 months. My intuition also says that this development is part of my healing journey because:

1) It shows that healing is not a straight arrow. The journey to wellness will have twists.

2) It's a warning that I have to always be mindful of my habits. I had been letting my self-care slide over the past 2-3 months, often knowingly, and now I have to snap out of it.

3) I'm being forced to think harder about what my life would look like if I don't achieve my goals of physical healing. I'm at a fork in the road with two very different outcomes, and I have to consider the outcome of failure if I want to avoid it (the same way humanity has to own up to the possibility that the Great Turning could be stillborn if it doesn't change its ways).

So now the stakes are higher. And that's honing my focus and drive.

@jeanne-mayell

In the fall, a woman who runs an independent yoga studio in Plymouth offered to teach me qigong and yoga 30 minutes per week for free. We only met 3 times because she was so busy and was dealing with a viral illness (and this was before COVID). But she did teach me a 15 minute qigong routine that I've been practicing intermittently. I'll be following your sister-in-law's lead and practicing every day in the morning and evening.

FEBbby23, deetoo, Pikake and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@coyote

Thanks for the update! I was curious as well. It sounds like you have a good, grounded view of your healing process, which can only be helpful, I think. And I really resonated with your comparison of your own journey to our collective Great Turning that can be "stillborn" if we are not all vigilant and take the right course. Time to double-down!

I did send you some good vibes yesterday around noon, so hoping that made its way to you and was helpful.

Interesting that you mention qigong. I have taken classes in it years ago and some discussions in our class with Jeanne are rekindling my interest. This needs to be my own doubling-down area, so thank you for that! All the best as you regroup and move forward.

BlueBelle, FEBbby23, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @coyote

But she did teach me a 15 minute qigong routine that I've been practicing intermittently. I'll be following your sister-in-law's lead and practicing every day in the morning and evening.

@coyote Really appreciate the update. A synchronicity here - I’ve been practicing qiqong for many years, so that shaped my visualization for your healing.

I saw golden chi from the heavens and blue chi from the earth entering the major energy gates on your head (bai hui in qiqong= crown chakra) and the soles of the feet. The gold & blue energies mixed together within you and exploded into luminescent white light. You became a being filled with white light - but it was a living white energy, within which were swirls of energies and colored lights. I didn’t see any black or gray.

I’m sharing some qiqong notes with the Intuitive Way class but I would be willing to do some targeted research for you (I have a reasonable collection of qiqong books and some qiqong masters to query), if you think it a good idea. By chance, and while this is not fully relevant to you, I mentioned last night a qiqong cancer healing walk that was invented by a qiqong master in China, who was herself diagnosed with cancer, in the late 1940s. Around the time that she was exploring ways to heal, a medical paper was released that found cancer cells cannot survive in a highly-oxygenated body. Qiqong coordinates movement with breathing to super-oxygenate the cells. On that realization, she created a qiqong form that is widely practiced, at least in the streets of Beijing, and is now making its way to the west. 

I don’t wish to overburden you with videos and suggestions on qiqong forms but I would be happy to share anything you intuitively feel may be useful. ?

BlueBelle, deetoo, CC21 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@suspira44

Thank you for sharing that Facebook site. I loved seeing it. Little snapshots  into someone's very unique life. She left some very special memories and a lot of caring work behind in her causes.  It makes me very sad for all of you who will miss her. That's the sign of a well lived life.

She loved and was loved back and now she will always be remembered and missed for the rest of so many other's lives. 

It's just the missing that's so very hard.

Big hugs of caring continue for you and her family.

Suspira44, FEBbby23, Share and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@natalie. Oy oy oy oy oy!  She sounds like someone to avoid completely.  Ask her sometime, out of the blue, if she has been unhappy like this all her life, and if she can identify who she learned her negative habit from.  If she expects you to listen, then go right into active listening/feedback mode.  Stop her in her tracks. Perhaps she will consider her MO. At least you will be a less attractive target. 

CC21, Michele, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

19 +1

It is not an arithmetic equation.  

7 years ago today was a tragic moment for Arizona and for our nation.  The Granite Mountain Hotshots were fighting a mountain wildfire in Yarnell, Az when things took a terrible turn.   They were hiking to a ranch designated as a safe place when a thunderstorm approached suddenly above the mountain sending a fire windstorm in their direction.  They ran for their lives through the mountain canyon and then deployed their emergency shelters as the fire overtook them in seconds.  Some didn't even have a chance to do that.  There were 20 men in the Granite Mountain hotshot group that day.  19 never made it home.  The lone survivor was the fire lookout and who was stationed on a nearby mountaintop monitoring the fire and could do nothing as the flames suddenly swept down the mountain and over took his friends.  

19 + 1

If you lived in Arizona at the time this tragedy occurred, you remember the horrible day well.  People to this day from across the nation still leave a porch light on overnight to honor the 19+1 on the 30th of each month.  It continues to be the worst wildfire firefighter loss of life for a single event in the entire nation.

The unit was from Prescott, Az.  A makeshift memorial sprang up around their Prescott firehouse shortly afterword.  Fire stations from around the world sent shirts from their respective fire squads.  Each day new shirts arrived and were placed on a chain link fence surrounding the station house.  Letters from children and stuffed animals also arrived.  Letters from grieving families too.  It was a somber place to visit.  

I journeyed up to Prescott a few weeks after the tragedy with my family.  We quietly walked around the fence guarding the station and read the name and location of each fire squad shirt hanging on the metal links.  We found the shirt sent by our own local fire department.  I took a photo of it and later posted it on our fire department's Facebook page, thanking them for their own service and to show them where it was placed on the fence.   They were grieving too and thanked us for the photo.  We read the letters too.  We offered prayers, cried and grieved.  There had been a number of rainy days since the fire and the streaked pages looked as if angels from heaven had been crying as well.   It felt like hallowed ground. 

Tonight I remember the 19 brave Granite Mountain hotshots from Prescott, Arizona and all that their families lost seven years ago.  I also remember the one.  The lone survivor who has carried the weight and guilt of that fateful day for 7 long years.  May the memories of the 19 be blessed and a comfort to their families and friends and may the one live a long, healthy,  and joy filled life. May he know he is loved.

lowtide, MILILANI, BlueBelle and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@lovendures

Thank you for this deeply moving and very special memorial to the Granite Mt. Hotshots. 

I've never lived in Arizona but I remember the story very well. Watching the continuing newscasts, and knowing Oregon teams were there trying to help, even know thinking about firefighters surrounded by a relentless out of control wild fire hunkering down under their flimsy little fire retardant blanket "tinfoil tents" trying to survive as long as they possibly could and praying with all their might not to die but to have some miracle that might reverse or stop the fire's closing in upon them path brings tears to my eyes and a terrible pressing pain of the intensity of profound fear and unimaginable grief that overwhelmed them. Just knowing they would never see their loved ones again and realizing those loved ones would suffer with immense loss because of their own deaths overwhelms me and instantly connects me to those firefighters and that horrific time and loss in time, space, history and a monumental grief point of feelings of loss in our nation.

Thank you for honoring them by never forgetting them, Lovendures, and know at least from me that I will never forget and always be grateful for these brave brave men.

I will say a prayer right now for them, their loved ones left behind and for the one survivor who witnessed it from afar in that lookout tower. I pray he has found a place to indeed live a happy, productive life feeling great love instead of grief and loss and that often profound survivor's guilt.  May he be free. May he feel loved. May he feel peace.

I remember. They are all in my heart.

Bless you and your family for your own caring and connecting and honoring of their sacrifice. 

???

MILILANI, BlueBelle, villager and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@anita, this is a response to your comments under the "Covid-19..." thread.

Based on my 25 years+ with chronic fatigue and various autoimmune disorders, I'm still learning the hard way to pace myself.  So even if I have a good day and have energy, it's still best if I don't do too much that day.  It's hard not to do that because when I feel better I want to fit in as much as I can, understanding that tomorrow may be a different story.  I want to live my life fully, vibrantly, spontaneously ... I don't want to always have to plan, to be so careful with my time and energy.  It can be disheartening.  But for me, if I do too much even on a "good" day, I run the risk of crashing and burning the next.  "Too much" for one person can be different for someone else.  And like Michele reminded us, emotional experiences are also incredibly draining.

I've crashed and burned more times than I can count, and it ain't pleasant.  It can take me days, even weeks to get back to my normal state.  It's like having some money deposited in a bank account and instead of withdrawing it wisely, I foolishly withdraw the full amount and blow it, with nothing left to fall back on.   It takes some time to replenish the coffers.  As @michele-b wisely stated, "When the tank is empty we just cannot keep going."

Regarding exercise, even when I am very fatigued I try to do something every day.  On those difficult days it's not so much exercise as it is movement -- slow stretching, qigong, a slow walk in nature -- something that moves the energy but doesn't tire you out.  I'm talking gentle movements; nothing that will rev up the nervous system.  Feel the burn/power-up-training does not work for me!   These slow movements may not feel like you're doing much, but it can really help.

Take it a day at a time, my friend.  Much love to you.

MILILANI, BlueBelle, Share and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

@deetoo

Thank you. It’s just 11:21 am and I’ve been sitting. I fed one dog, had oatmeal and almond butter, and and thinking what to do and when. Oh, I’ve had a load of supplements. I’m looking at the window to clean before putting the repaired blind back up. I’m thinking what to do beyond that as there is much to do. Watching our Governor have a news conference. At moments I feel hopeless. At others, I think I will be able to do more. I’ve books to read, but focusing is tough. Blue sky and a little warmer would likely help. 
im glad you mentioned that you move, rather than feel the burn. I need to remember that. 
ok. Off to clean the window. Thanks again to you and Michele for such supportive words.

Anita

BlueBelle, CC21, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@coyote

I am envisioning your treatment and recovery.

MILILANI, BlueBelle, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

@ghandigirl I hope you are well. Know that you are thought of and cared for.  Sending you ❤️ And ☮️

Share and Share reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

@cc21

Being grounded doesn't mean I never feel demoralized. I can experience periods of intense doubt. I had one such episode yesterday. I was working from home, and had to lie down in bed for a few hours because I felt so uncertain about the future and so oppressed by the magnitude of what I'm trying to do.

@pikake

Yes, please share the qigong healing walk.

Michele, BlueBelle, CC21 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

I started to get at this in my response to CC21, but I'm feeling pretty demoralized right now. I've been in a state of low energy since May, and now life seems to be piling on. I have so many accumulating responsibilities I have to see to over the next 2 months, including problems with filing my taxes. Then there are all of the other "extra" responsibilities, like maintaining an exercise routine and making sure I'm getting enough time outdoors in nature (which my body absolutely needs). My health problems are the ever-present shadow. The fact that one of my tumors has grown just adds a whole new burden. The fact that I still don't know what my job and living situation will be by the end of the summer adds a whole other layer of stress too. The stress in the collective isn't making things easier. Perhaps it's only natural that I should feel so insecure while hundreds of millions (perhaps billions) of people in the world are acutely worried about money and personal health.

TriciaCT, Michele, Tiger-n-Owl and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@coyote. I understand. You are carrying so much both for yourself and for us all.  Sending healing energy to you, feeling gratitude for all you have given us. 

TriciaCT, Michele, Tiger-n-Owl and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 77 / 106
Share: