Danger: Trump Honin...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Danger: Trump Honing in on North Korea

LB
(@lb)
Reputable Member Registered

Zoron, do you mean it is 911 in that the US Government was complicit in 911 and created it?

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Feeling safer today. After all, we have seen a future after this year. These scares serve a purpose.  If enough people become alarmed, as has happened in the last 72 hours, that alarm makes its way to the those who have their fingers on the button. I think they are getting the message to back off.

LB and LB reacted
 stu
(@stu)
Honorable Member Registered

Its interesting that the media always reports that an intercontinental ballistic missile is needed to deliver a nuclear weapon.

But I wouldn't have thought it was impossible for north Korea to smuggle a nuclear weapon into another country on a lorry - no missiles needed?

North Korea could just announce that they have done this and the weapon is waiting in a major US city (even if they haven't), what would trump do then?

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I am increasingly concerned that the shocking vision of  this year is going to be a  nuclear strike. As I said above , Yaeko Miranda, the most senior member of my original predictions group had seen last year for May "the world stops."  

LB
(@lb)

Jeanne,

In support of what you have posted, Trump has summoned entire US Senate to the White House this week for a briefing on North Korea.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN17Q1LR?mod=related&channelName=worldNews&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

LB
(@lb)

Jeanne,

In support of what you have posted, Trump has summoned entire US Senate to the White House this week for a briefing on North Korea.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN17Q1LR?mod=related&channelName=worldNews&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Jeanne -- this represents a slight change for you?  I remember you telling me you didn't see a nuclear holocaust in the works... I've had this fear since December, have had repeated dreams about it. It's about something in the Pacific Rim - so yes, N. Korea. I fear that at the least 1 of 3 things may happen: 1. NK attacks US bases in Japan and S. Korea (maybe nuclear, but maybe not), causing a nuclear retaliation and subsequent escalation from the US; 2. NK is able to get their nuclear bombs down to a size that fits on their missiles and they nuke either Hawaii or the West Coast (keep seeing LA as a possible target); 3. Our idiot "president" and his idiot team decide to launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike, resulting in immediate devastation and retaliation by NK. ZORON - if you're able to weigh in, please do - we miss you and your insights. In the meantime I'm going to go stock up on water and toilet paper. And vodka...

KB and KB reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Yes, Laura, I'm concerned partially because I don't think the shocking event I had seen happening in the spring has happened yet, although a lot of shocking things have happened.   But a nuclear exchange may not mean a global holocaust. And everyone who is in the know says Kim Jong Un doesn't have the ability yet to reach the West Coast. Also, the Chinese would have to retaliate against the U.S. for it to morph into a global nuclear war.I trust Xi more than Trump to  have restraint.  However, there are some scenarios in which events could get out of control.   Since I have seen the world going on after May, I tend to think that the world will go on.  

KB and KB reacted
(@laura-f)

To me, any time large numbers of people die, that counts as a holocaust, even if the world does go on. For example, Seoul has about 11 million inhabitants, and a nuclear attack there would kill most of them because it's densely populated.  I know NK can't reach the US yet, but they can reach Japan, which would also mean hundreds of thousands if not millions dead. In all my recurring dreams, the bombs go off over a city, up in the air. I too am hoping that somehow the Chinese will pull this situation out of the crapper, they know it's not in anyone's best interest, even their own. Cheetolini is the wild card, for sure, maybe that's why Zoron and others see so much "wobble" in the timelines. 

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

My God, of course anything  going off in any major city would be a holocaust beyond comprehension.  I don't know why but I thought you were asking about a global world-ending thermo nuclear war which would kill every living thing on this planet, which is in the realm of possibility here and something many are grappling with. So I was responding to that question.  

I brought up the possibility of North Korea hitting the U.S. west coast, because if that happened, it would be the end - the process would not be containable.   Indications are that they don't have that ability yet although it is only a matter of time. If they hit Seoul or Tokyo, I don't know what would happen.   If they hit the Strike Force that Trump has sent to the area, I don't know what would happen. But I feel something bad is going to happen and it's based on my vision of a shocking event and Yaeko's vision that the world stops in May. Anything else I feel is too confused to make sense at this point. 

If we get through the month of May, I feel we are safe for a while. Frankly, the whole question is more than I can emotionally handle if I actually try to get psychic about it.  As I said, I'm going more on reviewing what I and my Prediction Group saw for this time last year.  When I begin to read the minds of the players involved - Trump and Kim Jong Un, it is too stressful to read, and I can't stay on even keel. Both men are deranged.  Both men suffer from such extreme malignant narcissism that they don't even consider or really care if they kill the rest of the whole world!  Our fate is in the hands of two maniacs who should be locked up for the rest of their lives.   Xi feels like the only sane player in this trio.

(@laura-f)

I agree with you 100%, sorry if I upset you, just wanted to clarify what the word holocaust means to me, since I've been squawking like Chicken Little here in my own life since the election.  I have never believed the world would completely end, however I do believe that if pressed, she will wipe us off like spilled coffee (or we'll do it to ourselves). In any case, Earth goes on (with or without humans). And as I said, I place some hope with Xi too. He's not deranged, he's well educated and hopefully will find some way to work this out while still "saving face" for his own country. Any plans for you and your group to do a new group meditation/reading and see what-all has changed since the last time you did that as a group effort. Also, this might help relieve the psycho-emotional stresses you feel when reading these whackadoos. Sort of a "Many psychic minds make light work" approach. As always, thanks for doing all you do.

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Laura,  Aw, so sorry you were worried about upsetting me.   I upset easily lately, and never want any of you to worry about that. You are all so kind and good.  

Your label for the two nut cases in charge -- wackadoogle  -- gave me a good laugh.   We all need to laugh right now.  Find something to laugh about before bed, after lunch, and upon waking up.  Am going on meditation retreat in two weeks for the purpose of clearing my mind and putting a soft blanket of love about me, although it will be hard to not check in with all of you. Brian will be in charge of the site. 

I have scheduled a Read the Future. Join the Predictions Group class for Monday May 8 at 7 pm eastern time.  It's on the classes page.Will be sending out a group email tonight to anyone signed up on our list. 

I am concerned about the timing of the retreat. It's a loving kindness retreat with Sharon Saltzberg, one of my most trusted and favorite teachers.  We will be sending love and peace and healing to particular people and to the whole world many hours a day for seven days  Been sending healing energy to Xi. I pray he can hold off his hawks, which he has to deal with too. Will try to send  healing to Donald and Kim Jong Un, but it's more difficult. 

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

At the end of the day, I remember that we have seen over and over that the world goes on. We come to the brink. but we go on.  More later.  Don't worry, but do send prayers of peace to world leaders.

LB and LB reacted
 LB
(@lb)

Jeanne and Zoron/Graham,

Anything on this?

Released by Reuters about 30  minago...Trump says there could be major major trouble with No Korea

http://www.toledoblade.com/Politics/2017/04/27/Trump-says-major-major-conflict-with-North-Korea-possible-but-seeks-diplomacy.html

(@laura-f)

Sounds like they're putting the pieces into place for a false flag attack...  blow something up and blame it on N Korea...

LB and LB reacted
(@kim-k)

Trump continues to use this tactics on other countries. Wondering how does this benefit Trump and others. I only can see it as a way of dividing every country and cause other countries to walk away from the US eventually.   http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/28/news/trump-south-korea-thaad-trade/index.html?sr=fbCNN042817trump-south-korea-thaad-trade0830AMVODtopLink&linkId=36981739

Page 2 / 2
Share: