Erik Prince, Blackw...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Erik Prince, Blackwater founder, implicated in murder

(@warriorwitch)
Honorable Member Registered
Topic starter  

https://www.thenation.com/article/blackwater-founder-implicated-murder/

Jeanne, it looks like you've got another hit... ?

(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Re Erik Prince. Which murder? where.He is widely suspected of a number of killings.

(@warriorwitch)
Topic starter  

It said in the article that he sees himself as a Christian Prince/Warrior charged with stomping out Islam on planet Earth​. That his influence is largely responsible for the Iraq war and one of his employees is blowing the whistle on him.

(@brandy)
Reputable Member Registered

warrior

did you realize that article is from 2009?

(@warriorwitch)
Topic starter  

Why does that matter? Do you think Erik Prince has changed in 8 years? That he's not trying to do the same now, in 2017? Even if it's from 2009, just sheds light on his character and verifies what Jeanne said about him not too long ago. 

I'm curious as to what happened to the whistleblower after making the accusation...

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Since  it happened in 2009, it's not a hit, but I appreciate you finding the story, Meghan, because it fits my feeling that Prince is likely to be one of the darker characters in the Trump swamp. A mercenary farming himself out to the highest bidder. A  character out of a James Bond movie, only he's the bad guy.  The fixer. 

Update - actually I'd call it a backwards time hit -- LOL.  It happens that we see things about someone that are already known but we hadn't known it, and then the person becomes active again and it comes up when we think about the person. 

(@warriorwitch)
Topic starter  

More interesting articles:

Erik Prince is trying to form a Chinese Blackwater -  http://www.atimes.com/article/blackwaters-eric-prince-open-bases-china/

Prince admits to 'incidental' meeting with Seychelles during Trump's transition --  http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/blackwater-founder-erik-prince-admits-incidental-seychelles-meeting-with-russian-during-trump-transition/

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Today's AlterNet published story by Heather Digby Parton, an award winning journalist on Erik Prince.  It validates my initial very intensely bad feeling when I heard the man was meeting with Trump and Bannon back in January. At the time, I didn't know details about Prince, but a foreboding and fear swept over me at the thought of him influencing the president.  The story is titled: Why We Really Deserve to Know More about Erik Prince's Role In Shaping Trump's Foreign Policy.   Main point: "Considering that Trump’s knowledge of world affairs can barely fill a shot glass, seeing Prince among his inner circle of advisers is unnerving to say the least."  They summarize Erik Prince's dark past - the money laundering, the murderous organization (Blackwater) he founded that had to change its name a few times, and his philosophy. 

Every time I get this kind of validation  from the media about an a strong intuitive feeling I had months earlier, it teaches me a little more about how my intuition works which is the most important part of this story for me. Learning how and when to trust intuition.

Share: