The Great Unravelin...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] The Great Unraveling and the Great Turning - Rebuilding a Progressive America in the Future

(@mas1581)
Illustrious Member Registered

@unk-p

Didn't put that together til you said it. Wow.

On a brighter note, I think the tweet about delaying the election could be the final nail in his coffin. The co-founder of the Federalist society just publically called it a facistic move and called for Trump's immediate impeachment. I wouldnt bat an eye if it was anyone else, but the Federalist society is one of the most influential conservative entities in all of Washington. This is huge if they are not only denouncing it, but calling for "immediate impeachment in the house and removal in the Senate" is well beyond anything we have seen. They fully defended Trump in his first impeachment as well.

Michele, TriciaCT, 2ndfdl and 23 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@unk-p  WOW

Unk p, Jeanne Mayell, Stargazer and 3 people reacted
(@unk-p)

@journeywithme2 And i am not defending Cain- the guy was tweeting from his hospital bed that people should not wear masks, for COL    (crying out loud)

Seeker4, Michele, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)

THe White House Always says Trump is not infected. I don't see how that can be possible. I think he will be soon, if he isn't already.

Ms. C., lenor, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Saw a posting on FB that I found downright inspiring. It is supposed to be from a Hopi Elder, however I cannot find a link to the initial source of this essay. All I find is a lot of white people re-posting and recounting it. That being said, it's worth reading regardless of whose words they are.

Message from White Eagle regarding Hopi Prophecy:

“This moment humanity is going through can now be seen as a portal and as a hole. The decision to fall into the hole or go through the portal is up to you.

If you repent of the problem and consume the news 24 hours a day, with little energy, nervous all the time, with pessimism, you will fall into the hole. But if you take this opportunity to look at yourself, rethink life and death, take care of yourself and others, you will cross the portal. Take care of your homes, take care of your body. Connect with your spiritual House.

When you are taking care of yourselves, you are taking care of everything else. Do not lose the spiritual dimension of this crisis; have the eagle aspect from above and see the whole; see more broadly.

Stargazer, Shawn, Ms. C. and 33 people reacted
(@laura-f)

There is a social demand in this crisis, but there is also a spiritual demand -- the two go hand in hand. Without the social dimension, we fall into fanaticism. But without the spiritual dimension, we fall into pessimism and lack of meaning. You were prepared to go through this crisis. Take your toolbox and use all the tools available to you.

Learn about resistance of the indigenous and African peoples; we have always been, and continue to be, exterminated. But we still haven't stopped singing, dancing, lighting a fire, and having fun. Don't feel guilty about being happy during this difficult time.

You do not help at all being sad and without energy. You help if good things emanate from the Universe now. It is through joy that one resists. Also, when the storm passes, each of you will be very important in the reconstruction of this new world.

You need to be well and strong. And for that, there is no other way than to maintain a beautiful, happy, and bright vibration. This has nothing to do with alienation.
This is a resistance strategy. In shamanism, there is a rite of passage called the quest for vision. You spend a few days alone in the forest, without water, without food, without protection. When you cross this portal, you get a new vision of the world, because you have faced your fears, your difficulties.

This is what is asked of you:
Allow yourself to take advantage of this time to perform your vision-seeking rituals. What world do you want to build for you? For now, this is what you can do -- serenity in the storm. Calm down, pray every day. Establish a routine to meet the sacred every day.

Good things emanate; what you emanate now is the most important thing. And sing, dance, resist through art, joy, faith, and love."

ghandigirl, Stargazer, Shawn and 29 people reacted
(@coyote)

Am I the only one who is astounded that it's still July? I feel like the 4th was ages ago.

Stargazer, Lauren, BlueBelle and 23 people reacted
(@unk-p)

@laura-f  Thanks for posting that.  I took a copy upstairs and added it to the Hall of Fame.

ghandigirl, Stargazer, Grace and 13 people reacted
(@laura-f)

@unk-p

Awww, thanks!

Glad the post is a good one!

ghandigirl, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@unk-p  I understood that.. I just didn't put together until you stated it . That is why I said WOW. Sad that Cain had to pay the ultimate price for supporting and promoting Trump's machinations.

deetoo, Unk p, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
(@lowtide)

@laura-f

Thank you for that wisdom. I needed that today. It was like rain in the desert. ❤️

ghandigirl, Stargazer, Grace and 11 people reacted
 Avon
(@avon)
Noble Member Registered

@coyote

Same, feels like time has slowed down and 1 month feels like 3. 

Stargazer, Shawn, deetoo and 11 people reacted
(@michele-b)

@laura-f

"There is a social demand in this crisis, but there is also a spiritual demand -- the two go hand in hand. Without the social dimension, we fall into fanaticism. But without the spiritual dimension, we fall into pessimism and lack of meaning. You were prepared to go through this crisis. Take your toolbox and use all the tools available to you."

ghandigirl, deetoo, JourneyWithMe2 and 5 people reacted
(@triciact)

@journeywithme2

And the only word from the Orange IMPEACHED ONE (i like that) is that he is touting some crazy woman doctor (quack on steroids) use of Hydroxycloraquine and other nutty things. He's really just going nuts right now and when someone is going nuts they lash out. I know all too well the signs he's losing his mind because my dad used to act like a mini-trump in his last decade of life. EXCEPT he wasn't POTUS! (never would I have imagined this!)

deetoo, Unk p, JourneyWithMe2 and 3 people reacted
(@triciact)

@coyote

Funny you should say that since I have felt like time has sped up - especially last year and even during the first several months of Covid. But ever since T and his minions have increased their insanity affecting the covid spread and the militia against the protestors, this month seems to be taking longer to me too.

deetoo, Coyote, JourneyWithMe2 and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@triciact @coyote  It does seem like ages since Covid started, and that is because when a lot happens, we are keeping so much in our awareness that it feels like time has slowed.  

It's been a long July but to me, the last four years have been the slowest moving in my life because of the trauma-producing abuser in the White House. 

The same thing happens when we travel, especially when we visit multiple places during travel.  

I am also reminded of the time I had a bike accident in college when something got caught in the front spokes and the bike flipped me head over heels -- everything went into slow motion.  It was the oddest thing. But I understood it.

Awareness is heightened and as we take in so many details when we are in danger.  Our brain slows everything down for us.

Avon, Stargazer, Ms. C. and 19 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@ghandigirl  I'm tempted to say something about why he doesn't get Covid, but it's not becoming of someone who believes everyone is human, even the darkest of people. 

Stargazer, Ms. C., 2ndfdl and 15 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@laura-f  Your post goes in the hall of fame.  Thank you!

I'd like to add that being joyful and happy does not mean putting one's head in the sand.  Like you have modeled, we need to be fully awake to what is going on and still find joy and and meaning in our situation.  Life calls upon us to rise during these times. 

Stargazer, Shawn, Ms. C. and 19 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Oops, @unkp already put it in the hall of fame. :-)  When I read it in the email form without an author, I was certain it was a channeled message directly from spirit.  

ghandigirl, Stargazer, Unk p and 13 people reacted
(@laura-f)

@michele-b

Allegedly a Hopi elder named White Eagle, but as I said in my post, I can't find the original source material, which is why I posted it with that exact caveat. Still wise words regardless of source, I felt they bear sharing.

Stargazer, Grace, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
Page 86 / 102
Share: