The Great Turning P...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] The Great Turning Part 6

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator
Topic starter  

We are starting a new Great Turning thread which now be call The Great Turning Part 6.  We are moving all Great Turning Part 5 threads made in the past 24 hours to this new thread so you can easily see them. 

Vesta, theungamer, Vesta and 1 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

My understanding is that the committee remains divided on whether or not they should refer A Clodwork Orange, his family, his minions to the DOJ at all.  I think Merrick Garland IS hesitating, but I also believe that he may be doing so because he wants Congress to refer while he build cases behind the scenes.

I do not really believe these hearings will change many minds. A few, but that's it.

November, lenor, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
(@tgraf66)
Illustrious Member Registered

Posted by: @april

But. I would think to be legal, paperwork would have had to be completed before TFG let office. So there should be a record somewhere.

If he did not file the paperwork before he left office, would these actually be real "pardons"? Or just autographs?

That's exactly the problem.  If there is no official record of them being completed and signed prior to his leaving office at noon on Jan 20, there is no way to prove they are legitimate, so yes, they would be little more than autographs.

lenor, FEBbby23, PamP and 11 people reacted
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

I doubted the likelihood when several here predicted a Thomas vacancy on the Supreme Court; however, after reading the news this morning I do believe we are closer than ever to seeing him resign. May it be so!

Astarte, Isabelle, November and 23 people reacted
(@hererightnow)
Honorable Member Registered

Posted by: @laura-f

My understanding is that the committee remains divided on whether or not they should refer A Clodwork Orange, his family, his minions to the DOJ at all.  I think Merrick Garland IS hesitating, but I also believe that he may be doing so because he wants Congress to refer while he build cases behind the scenes.

I do not really believe these hearings will change many minds. A few, but that's it.

I also don't believe many minds will be changed at all.  

lenor, Lauren, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
(@lenor)

@journeywithme2

Your comment reminded me of this prediction. 

I have a vision of people who have cut off their noses to spite their faces. This vision refers to a dream I had in 2016 when I walked through a gilded room full of men, preparing to eat a banquet at a heavily loaded table with silver serving dishes. I went upstairs to wash my hands and found a jar full of noses on sticks. They had cut off their noses. During this June 1, 2020 visioning, I saw that image again. The day of reckoning for those who abused the power of their office has finally arrived. (Anna V) Predicted 6/1/2020 for January 2021. 

January 2021 was when Biden took over and IQ45 left office. The beginning of reckoning for all the noseless faces.

TriciaCT, Isabelle, deetoo and 21 people reacted
(@freya)
Noble Member Registered

@lenor Those who understand that TFG's Big Lie is literal made up, make believe BS (according to FAG Barr, TFG's campaign manager and his campaign data experts).. and who desire to retain their power, or who are afraid of the GOP base (which has been lied to for decades, about election security, immigration, climate change)... will keep on pretending that US liberals are the source of all evil.

People like a decades-long friend who is no longer talking to me... believe NOTHING published by the Washington Post, the NYT, PBS/NPR, or any other credible news source.  He and most of the GOP electorate will never, ever listen to the House January 6th Committee... because they earnestly believe it is all a "deep state" lie... and that only TFG, Fox News (aka "Faux News) and the increasingly unhinged alt-right media can be trusted...

Their belief is like a religious cult... facts... reality... only make them even more angry.

Lenor, I remember your vision... you are correct... unfortunately it is an accurate description of the Grand Old Party's corrupt national and regional leadership.

@JourneyWithMe2  Don't ever give up! Only constant work will help us out of this mess we're in... I'm trying to figure out how I can make a difference...

TriciaCT, LivingFree2, deetoo and 17 people reacted
(@lenor)

@freya I can’t take credit for that prediction but Anna V can. I, unfortunately, am not as gifted as many in this group. My only ability is finding hits.

TriciaCT, Astarte, Isabelle and 19 people reacted
(@unk-p)

Posted by: @lenor

I have a vision of people who have cut off their noses to spite their faces. This vision refers to a dream I had in 2016 when I walked through a gilded room full of men, preparing to eat a banquet at a heavily loaded table with silver serving dishes. I went upstairs to wash my hands and found a jar full of noses on sticks.

ah yes, i remember this!   Funny/not funny (because it's true).

"...Shnozz kabobs, anyone?"

TriciaCT, deetoo, November and 15 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

deetoo, lenor, Lauren and 11 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@hererightnow   I think the changes have begun.. as more and more comes out.

deetoo, lenor, theungamer and 11 people reacted
(@laura-f)

Posted by: @journeywithme2

@laura-f  Cause for Hope!!!! https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/doj-sends-letter-to-jan-6-committee-calls-request-for-interview-transcripts-critical-142267973921

And I heard the committee has refused. I'm gobsmacked and hoping I am misinformed.

PamP, lenor, Lauren and 7 people reacted
(@laura-f)

Aaaand, no, I was right:

https://www.axios.com/2022/06/16/jan-6-committee-doj-witness-transcripts

DOJ shouldn't have to start from scratch, then again they have also announced they will not indict Mark Meadows.

I fail to see the point of having these hearings at all if no action is taken by DOJ and Congress to root out all the fascist insurrectionists. If it ends up being just airing out the dirty laundry I will be furious.

Isabelle, LivingFree2, November and 15 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@laura-f  Excuse me I can not talk right now.. my jaw is stuck to the floor.

PamP, lenor, Lauren and 9 people reacted
(@polarberry)

@sistermoon 

I didn't see how either, but now I do .Poor little Clarence knew nothing of his wife's activities? He was the lone dissenter over Twitler's records. It's going to come out that he was involved way deeper than anyone knows right now. He needs to resign in disgrace.

Isabelle, PamP, SisterMoon and 19 people reacted
(@polarberry)

Opinions vary on Palmer Report, I know, but they have an article on their website that might ease concerns a bit about the transcripts.

PamP, lenor, JourneyWithMe2 and 7 people reacted
(@lenor)

@journeywithme2 Apparently the J6 committee had a change of heart. 

J6 committee official says they will turn over all information --including transcripts-- to the DOJ - Raw Story -

PamP, LivingFree2, November and 17 people reacted
(@freya)
Noble Member Registered

@lenor Whoops!  Sorry about that lenor... thanks for correcting my mistake. @Anna V... great prediction!

@lenor you do indeed catch lots and lots of confirmation of Forum predictions. Good show. Distracted these days and am reading the Forum rather more quickly than I should. Tah.

PamP, lenor, JourneyWithMe2 and 11 people reacted
(@polarberry)

CNN is such a joke. They're running a headline this morning about how hearings "struggle" to hold Twitler accountable for January 6th...he IS responsible and they damned well know it.

The hearings aren't struggling at all. One would think they support fascism.

TriciaCT, Seeker4, PamP and 13 people reacted
(@melmystery)
Noble Member Registered

TriciaCT, PamP, lenor and 11 people reacted
Page 1 / 31
Share: