The Unraveling -- D...

Notifications
Clear all

The Unraveling -- Donald Trump

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@broadbean

Thank you, I hope you will stick around and join in the conversation whenever you feel like it. 

deetoo, VestraLux, Lawrence and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)
Illustrious Member Registered

@mayberrystars

I'm also an astrologer and a longtime tarot practitioner. I've been pretty busy for the last several weeks and have only been able to poke in and read this thread here and there, but I think I did catch where you'd said, some days back, that you believed Trump's story—that he has never been a drinker or used drugs of any kind—and may even have disagreed that there's an association between the Seven of Cups (Neptune) and substance use (please forgive me if I'm mistaken).

I was surprised. Not just because Trump is a known liar. But because his use of stimulants (illicit and prescribed) is well known. But more so: Neptune in its lowest vibration (all planetary energies represent an energetic scale) is the god of mists, illusions, delusions—maya. And maya is a realm of attachment and addiction. Drunken debauchery, laudanum ladies, the crack epidemic, the opiate epidemic—all of it. Of course, when we awaken in the dream and choose to stand in the truth, whatever the truth may be, Neptune bestows its highest vibration to us like a gift: lucid dreams, visions, intuition. 

Since you seemed unfamiliar with the lower vibration of Neptune I've just described, it surprises me that in this current convo, you seem a bit more keen on the lower vibration of Uranus. You're right; it's a Tower, a shock, a total upending of the conventional order of things. But @Lawrence is also right: Uranus is innovation, brilliance, electricity—the Future. And we need to integrate all of those things in order to bring the highest of those things forward.

Fear and dark perspective-taking will deliver as ordered. But more powerful than that are optimism, clarity, and wisdom. So, I choose the latter. And I know the beautiful people who make up this community do too; it's why they are so often accurate in their predictions. ...And why they are a fundamental part of the necessary change we are helping to create in the collective as we speak.   

And that is also Uranus. 

Lovendures, Bee, herondreams and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Regarding the Unraveled Occupier.

I recently  became aware of just how many people might be holding little or no hope that the age of Trump will end any time soon.  When I mention to these people  that this nightmare will NOT continue for years, how I believe it will be over soon and that he will not be president until the end of his term it is as though a light is turned on in their world. A light of hope is turned back on.  

This community has been my hope.  It has shed rays of hope through very dark times, on countless occasions. I know in my heart, in my soul he will be gone soon and that we will live in a better world, eventually a much better world.

If you have felt that hope and hold that light, please share it with others who are struggling to feel and see what you do.  We are fortunate to help each other rise up here.  Help guide them to feel your hope.

Again, I am going back to love.  Why love?  Well, today as I was in the parking lot of my grocery store I noticed how happy I was.  I thought this is weird, what made me so happy?  I realized it was because I had been thinking about all the wonderful people my children had in their lives growing up.  The friends who stood by them through adversity, the adults who encouraged and supported them.  The more I thought about the loving people and positive situations which surrounded my children over the years, the more the challenging and difficult times faded from my mind.  The light far outshone the dark.  My heart was filled with love and I was happy because I was filling my being with  beautiful and loving memories.  I was also sending thoughts of love and gratitude to this beautiful souls which also filled my being with love and happiness.  

So my point here is this (I think).  Continue to be these points of light for yourself and for others.  Just a little light can fill a darkened room.  A little hope can calm a troubled soul.  This community  has provided us shelter from many storms, if you can, provide some for those who are drenched, weary exhausted and in need of hope. 

We are close.  Know that.  When you feel it too, help others feel it.

Imagine the beauty of a dark night sky as lights start popping up over the distant horizon.  imagine the sun rising over a darkened mountain top, spreading it's warm rays over a quiet world.

Be a light.  Be a ray.  Heck, be a solar panel and take in some light  rays and then spread that light energy to others.  

Yes, go forth and be a mighty solar panel!  Ha Ha.  Oh  the image of that makes me smile.  haha

graceb59, herondreams, TriciaCT and 31 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

@lovendures

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ !

deetoo, herondreams, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

Thanks @vestralux for your astute astrological analysis. 

And @lovendures. Yes, this is a site for more and more light. Let it shine!

And many thanks to @jeanne-mayell for this beautiful site. Blessings.

We're all energetically weary, but we're almost there. 

Let's also remember to rejoice. T is so busted! Lol.

graceb59, herondreams, TriciaCT and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

@lawrence

Yep. Soooo busted. 

Which is why I've been forcing myself to take a much-needed break from the news for a bit. The flood of new intel and same-old chaos brought on by the whistleblower and the impeachment inquiry it's sparked is yet another hyper-adrenalized, over-sensationalized ride my central nervous system doesn't need. Our brains are being rewired by the collective emotional roller coaster that is Drumpf: The madness is not only addictive, it's dehumanizing. We become aggressively exalted one minute and utterly despairing the next. So I hope everyone here is prioritizing a little extra self-care.

The reality is, we all know how this story plays out. This guy's star is getting ready to massively implode and god help anyone still holding on when that happens. 

Not to be morbid, but remember how Mussolini's corpse was hung by the feet and assaulted by the public? Men like these so rarely retire comfortably in the Swiss Alps. 

"Violent delights have violent ends."

herondreams, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

Thanks @vestralux.

As I mentioned before, a fish flops around before it dies. T knows he's finished. And he's been humiliated, which is his biggest fear of all.

It won't be long now. When he was first elected, I saw an empty WH at Christmas time. I saw a big room of white light but empty. This told me he wouldn't finish a full term. 

I hope it's this year, guessing it's next year. Perhaps around May.

KB, BlueBelle, Lilinoe and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jaidy)
Noble Member Registered

@lovendures

100% be the change, see the future as you hope it to be; it will arrive. Thank you for reminding everyone. I too am surprised by all the cynical perspectives adopted- it’s a choice, choose the light. 

BlueBelle, Baba, Lilinoe and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

@lawrence

This year, the season of Capricorn will be brutal for him. And for a while now, the WH has felt quiet to me over the 2019 holiday. I don't know whether he's out by then, but I feel a very large change is coming by spring 2020. And that makes sense astrologically.

In January, Saturn and Pluto go conjunct in Capricorn, which is monumental enough; it spells peak karma for our collective institutions and the corruption and influence-peddling they've allowed to flourish. What's more, the nation is heading into its first ever Pluto return. I've talked about this before and it's a bit of a derail, so I'll just say what many of us here already know: Right now, the soul of America is deciding who she will be. And to do that, she must painfully examine and then radically shake off everything she is not.

Spring feels like a new energy. Not recovered, by any means—that will take time. But maybe brighter somehow. 

TriciaCT, BlueBelle, Coyote and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

As a sometime clown and wiseass at large, I feel it is my obligation to add the following to the disagreement betwixt Lawrence and MayberryStars:

Heheh. You said Uranus.

Much love to ALL on here. I would have lost my mind completely by now if not for you all.

Namaste`

BlueBelle, Lilinoe, RosieHeart and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

When he was first elected, I saw an empty WH at Christmas time. I saw a big room of white light but empty. This told me he wouldn't finish a full term. 

@lawrence, that is so interesting.  I had mentioned a few times on this site that I've seen an empty Oval office, bright, clean, light streaming through the windows behind the Presidential desk.  It sounds like we may have seen a similar image?  I interpreted it to mean that he was gone in 2020, but who would fill his place was yet to be determined.  I just remembered breathing a sigh of relief.  

TriciaCT, BlueBelle, Baba and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

Beautiful. It's apparently it's in the universe!  Love it @deetoo.

@vestralux Pluto/Saturn conjunction in Capricorn. Yes, ouch. Even the biggest ego is no match for that!

TriciaCT, BlueBelle, Baba and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

@laura-f

Ok, so now Turnip is throwing pRick Perry under the bus for Ukraine.   Ha!    Washington DC has the most efficient public transportation system ever!

graceb59, LalaBella, KB and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lovendures ???you just lifted my spirits.  And Vestralux it is so nice you are back!  I was reading some of your older posts and I was blown away.  And Michele—♥️  
@Mayberry, thank you for challenging me and others to think about what we are doing here and reminding us not to cling to one outcome. 

@Lawrence I love what you are sharing here. That first hand knowledge of the T and the other insights.

If anyone here is hurting from feeling pessimistic about the situation, I notice that when I take care of myself by being around the love I feel in others and especially in this community, my hope levels rise. 

As a wise teacher Joanna Macy once said to me, “Hope is something you DO,  Jeanne. It’s not just something we naturally have." 

Find something  you really can hope for in this whole  situation, some light you can push yourself to see.  Then as Lovendures instructs, give it to others.  And if you find yourself sinking into despair, go to the “help”  threads in this forum and ask for help.  You will get love.

Maybe love is what we all needed all along from all of this. 

Lovendures, deetoo, KB and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

@lawrence, @deetoo, I too have noted in this thread, starting back in June that I have seen the Oval Office empty. At the time, I was meditating asking what we could expect by August, and when I saw the empty Resolute Desk, I heard them say October. I didn't know then if that meant that it would be empty by October, or if the event that caused the office to be vacated occurred in October. Now that things are being exposed on a daily basis, I'm inclined to believe that this is a watershed month. Back in the archives somewhere I posted about seeing the WH crumbling-like a broken pane of safety glass or leggos- just crumbling into cubes. I saw this just after Mango was elected. I think this is what we'll be seeing-the house of cards will fall. I think we've just seen the tip of the iceberg where this administrations wrong doings are concerned. I can also say that in the same dream with the WH crumbling- I was told that Hillary WAS president, so I've always expected there will be questions about the legitimacy of the election results in the future. That's why when Jimmy Carter said publicly that this president was illegitimate, it resonated with me so. 

What does a roll of toilet paper and the starship USS Enterprise have in common? They both circle Uranus picking off Klingons. Now you know the extent of my knowledge of Astrology and the planets and the meanings of their movements. 

Lovendures, KB, TriciaCT and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@cindy

You never fail to teach us, amaze us and thank you for joining a small group of us who've had enough tragedies and challenges in our lives that we've learned that seemingly strange touches of humor are just what we all need to survive another day of pain, or challenges or "when will this or that terrible pattern of bad things happening ever give us a break?" days.

You just did. My belly hurts. But its now from a good laugh instead of from stress or anything else that is upsetting right now in life.   ?

Cindy, lenor, BlueBelle and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

@vestralux

Thank you for your time to explain lower vibration or higher vibration.  as I said before, it depends on the surrounding cards in a layout for me to determine which cards influence the Tower - good or bad.

does that make sense?  also, minors have less of an influence than the major arcana cards.

I've played and dabbled with many tarot decks since the age of 16.  I am now 67 and consider myself to be well versed with the Tarot.

I've also learned psychic development at the same time and learnt from the best mediums throughout my 20's and for several years.

For the past several years I've used the Tarot less and less and rely more on my gut, meditation, and I carefully listen to the intuitive voice in my head during my early morning quiet time. 

yes, I have great conversations with my spirit guides.  :)  some convos are quite entertaining and some are very sober and grounded, and a bit shocking.

Thank you for your insights, I appreciate it.  everyone here has something wonderful to offer.

Mayberry

deetoo, Coyote, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

@jeanne-mayell

I think I've learnt over the years not to cling onto one specific thing too tightly.  it's hard I know and most of the time things do turn out well.

except for Trumpy...

I do agree with you that the house will for sure impeach, but unlikely convict in the Senate.  although, I think that could change because based on my hours of reading, I heard there are at least 35 Senate republicans that can't stand Trump and would likely vote to convict and remove him.

now if that is the case, then Trump will be gone by end of year or early next year.

I won't get my hopes up knowing full well with the political landscape is like with the republican leaders, their lobbyist, and wall streets' big money. 

it's gonna be ugly

Coyote, lenor, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

2nd whistleblower has come forward 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1062961

This is what was in the article that is interesting 

"I can confirm that my firm and my team represent multiple whistleblowers in connection to the underlying August 12, 2019, disclosure to the Intelligence Community Inspector General," attorney Andrew Bakaj told NBC News.

mariad, lenor, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 shan
(@shanrip)
Estimable Member Registered

@jessi1978

Yes, Mark Zaid confirms this as well. https://mobile.twitter.com/MarkSZaidEsq/status/1180839570839101443

NEWS UPDATE: I can confirm this report of a second #whistleblower being represented by our legal team. They also made a protected disclosure under the law and cannot be retaliated against. This WBer has first hand knowledge.”

mariad, lenor, deetoo and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 62 / 166
Share: