Kali Yuga informati...

Notifications
Clear all

Kali Yuga information

Blue
(@blue)
Honorable Member Registered
Topic starter  

Kali Yuga has been mentioned a few times around the forum so if anyone is interested I thought I'd share a link to a quite detailed and long but very interesting article looking at the history, dating and timelines. I discovered it some time ago, it has some really interesting theories.  I hope it's okay to post the link. Many apologies if it isn't and I understand if the link is removed. Also, I wasn't sure where best to post this.

https://grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, Lauren and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Blue, Thank you for providing the link to the scholarly article about the Yuga cycle.  He mentioned in it that an MIT History of Science professor (Giorgio de Santillana) wrote that this  cycle is mentioned in mythic accounts of about thirty cultures, in his 1969 book, Hamlet's Mill.  So they were talking about a 12,000 year old cycle of declining values, the last three thousand were a dark age that is reaching its darkest time right about now.  But we also have to realize that historical records only go back a few thousand years.  

PamP, Lauren, PamP and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@asian)
Honorable Member Registered

Vedic Yuga system talks about declining dharma not religion. It wrong to say that there will be only one religion in Satya yuga because there are no religions in Satya Yuga. Religion is an entirely Kali Yuga concept.

Treta Yuga is red because it Rajo Guna rules then and in Dwapara it lessens and Tamo Guna increases. In Kali eventually  other gunas vanishes and Tamo Guna remains. 

Yugas deals with functions of human Consiousness. Human consiousness declines over the cycle.

Why Kali Yuga is dark ?

Because darkness is of the mind, it is the age of confusion, conflict, half truth and deception.

What is totally wrong here is equal duration of yugas. While the start of Kaliyuga is debatable, its duration is not. One of the main feature of Tamo guna is decay. Because Adharma rules in Kali yuga everything decays much earlier than other Yugas. Thats why its duration is 1/4 of other yuga. In the twalight of Kali time will continue to speed up.

Alain Danielou said the twilight of Kali started with the discovery of Atomic Fission in 1939. The final catastrophe will place in this twilight and last traces of humanity will be gone from the earth by 2442.

I wanted to calculate by tradition Indian method of time dvision, it took me to 3740 BC as the start of twilight of Dwapara. Surprisingly Danielou puts the start of the twilight of Dwapara in 3606 BC.

Symptoms of Kali Yuga As stated in Linga Puran and Vishnu Puran :-

1. Thieves will become kings and kings will be the thieves.

2.Rulers will confiscate property and use it badly. They will cease to protect people. 

3.There will be many displaced persons, wandering from one country to another.

4. Fetuses will be killed in the womb of their mothers.

5. Man will devote themselves to earn money. The richest will hold power.

5. Water will be lacking and fruit scarce. 

6.There will be many beggers and unemployed people.

7.Shopkeepers will run dishonest business.

8.Young girls will trade in their virginity. Rapes will be frequent.

9.Ready cooked foods will be on sale.

10. The poor will pride themselves in their proverty and women in the beauty of their hair.

11. There will be severe droughts. Different regions of countries will be in conflict with each other. 

12. People who lives for hundred years will be few.

Maggieci, 2ndfdl, Lauren and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Posted by: @luminous

if you look at the Yugas, there are people  who argue we are coming out of Kali Yuga, which is all about ignorance and conflict and that will end by about 2025 where we then transition and ascend into Dwapara Yuga, which is considered as the the Age of Energy. 

Thank you, luminous, for posting about the Yugas and reminding us all about it. Five years ago, I posted on this site that we would be coming out of Kali Yuga. I predicted it would begin around 2025 to 2028. A reader named @Indian who then changed his alias to @Asian, wrote to me privately that my predictions posted in 2015 for the mid to late 2020's  fit the Kali Yuga predictions. 

For those who are not familiar with it, Kali Yuga is part of an ancient Hindu astrology system that describes four major eras called Yugas, of 3,000 years each. It is a 12,000 year cycle.  Since no one was providing written information earlier than 3,000 year ago, we can't know who or when this system was conceived.  So take it with a grain of salt. It's just an imagined system. But it fits what I've been seeing so I'm into it. 

Kali Yuga is the darkest of eras or yuga and it is patriarchal. We then begin entering a matriarchal era and from there we enter a more evolved and benign matriarchal era.  

Each era takes about 300 years to transition into it. Then it deepens for another 2800 years until it transitions into the next one. 

When I researched this ancient system, I realized it was not dated 2025 after all. It's open to conjecture when Kali Yuga will end. And, as I said, whenever it happens, the rise of the new system will be gradual. 

FEBbby23, PamP, Maggieci and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@luminous yes, agreed about the fuzzy dates. Since each era or Yuga takes about 300 years to transition into it. Then it deepens for another 2800 years until it transitions into the next Yuga. 

I started posting the 2025 date in 2013 and 2014 after seeing it in a vision that covered over 15 years of time, but then it was five years ago that @Asian pointed out the Kali Yuga and I've written about it off and on for the last five years and did a YouTube that I posted here in 2018.  But there's a lot of material here and it's hard to read it all!

Given what that fellow Hancock posted about his tech background, he sounds like he could even be this fellow @Asian! Only Asian did not have a website back then as far as I know.  Both live in India. The information that Hancock posted is terrifically helpful, more known in India,  but Graham Hancock puts it in easy language for us to understand.

Thank you for bringing all this back here!

FEBbby23, PamP, Lauren and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

This post by luminous disappeared in a glitchy attempt to move to another thread. Here it is again:

The 2025 date, I think is more about the transition period from Kali Yuga from what I understand. It's on the Graham Hancock's website. It will take many years for us to go through this transition before we fully enter Dwapara Yuga (if that is indeed the next Yuga).

More here:

https://grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/

DMisraB6-3.jpg

When I have time I will move the whole Kali Yuga discussion to it's own thread. 

PamP, Lauren, CC21 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@luminous I just found a great way to do a search on a website using google.  I found about eight places were I wrote about the Kali Yuga transition. I bet I also have some of @asian's posts too: 

It's about when and how women will rule the world - posted 11/23/19 in Thread: Why women will Save the world 

Excerpt:

Putting this shift into a Vedic astrological context:

Interestingly, Vedic astrology shows that for the last 3,000 years patriarchal rule has dominated civilization.  But sometime around 2025, some Vedic astrologers say a shift will take place towards the beginnings of matriarchal rule.  

For the last 3,000 years we've been in a dark age, called the Kali Yuga, a dark age dominated by patriarchal rule.  They say we will shift into Satya Yuga which is a kinder, wiser matriarchal age which will continue to evolve for hundreds of years.  In all we are headed into six thousand years of evolving higher vibrational civilization on this planet. Wikipedia covers much of this. 

Optional Background on this Vedic astrology: Although there is controversy about the dates, some say that civilization consists of 12,000-year cycles, divided into four 3,000-year phases or yugas.  The phases go from highest vibration matriarchy (called Satya Yuga) which was 12,000 years ago in the goddess age.   Then it starts to devolve to a lower vibration matriarchy.  Next it shifts to a lower vibration patriarchy and now for the last 3,000 years they say we have been in the darkest period of the most intensely patriarchal age, which is called Kali Yuga. (Kali is the word for darkness) Last year I had seen Trump in an image of Kali, the octopus devil god even though I hadn't understood the connection with the Vedic Philosophy.    But this dark age too is changing and in the last few decades is shifting toward matriarchy. 

Then in 2025 according to some Vedic astrologers, it begins to show a shift to the early matriarchal phase.  This fits what I've seen in my visions of the future. The Vedic astrology is complex and there are many theories about the timing of the phases.  But since I'd seen a shift to a matriarchal age with women in president and V.P., I wonder if we are following the 2025 shift.  It definitely provides a framework that fits what I had been seeing would happen long before someone told me about it. Keep in mind that even according to the 2025-time frame, it still takes about 300 years to reach a truly high vibration Satya Yuga, matriarchal age.

FEBbby23, PamP, JourneyWithMe2 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@luminous Bumping up this thread on the Kali Yuga in case we want to add to it as the demise of this dark period of human history is approaching. 

We even posted about your guy Graham Hancock back then! I will move our conversation to this thread. 

FEBbby23, JourneyWithMe2, Lauren and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

Thank you.

These are fantastic posts!

Lauren, Jeanne Mayell, Lauren and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I am resurrecting this post by @Asian where he explains that the Yugas in Vedic astrology are not equal in duration and that this current era we are in is speeding up. Yes, I and others have discussed here many times that events are speeding up. 

I don't believe Kali Yuga will end humanity, as some believe, but instead will do so much destruction that it will shift us to a new paradigm in which women take over. But for that to happen, we may have  to enter into a more desperate phase. We are not there yet, but migrations are now starting, and climate change is speeding up.

When I think of a paradigm shift that puts women in charge, I keep seeing in my mind's eye the final scene in Steinbeck's Grapes of Wrath. It's a moment when a young lactating woman stoops to the ground and gives her breast to a starving man. Women are now rising up and will continue to rise up to nurture humanity. 

Posted by: @asian

Vedic Yuga system talks about declining dharma not religion. It wrong to say that there will be only one religion in Satya yuga because there are no religions in Satya Yuga. Religion is an entirely Kali Yuga concept.

Treta Yuga is red because it Rajo Guna rules then and in Dwapara it lessens and Tamo Guna increases. In Kali eventually  other gunas vanishes and Tamo Guna remains. 

Yugas deals with functions of human Consiousness. Human consiousness declines over the cycle.

Why Kali Yuga is dark ?

Because darkness is of the mind, it is the age of confusion, conflict, half truth and deception.

What is totally wrong here is equal duration of yugas. While the start of Kaliyuga is debatable, its duration is not. One of the main feature of Tamo guna is decay. Because Adharma rules in Kali yuga everything decays much earlier than other Yugas. Thats why its duration is 1/4 of other yuga. In the twalight of Kali time will continue to speed up....

Symptoms of Kali Yuga As stated in Linga Puran and Vishnu Puran :-

1. Thieves will become kings and kings will be the thieves.

2.Rulers will confiscate property and use it badly. They will cease to protect people. 

3.There will be many displaced persons, wandering from one country to another.

4. Fetuses will be killed in the womb of their mothers.

5. Man will devote themselves to earn money. The richest will hold power.

5. Water will be lacking and fruit scarce. 

6.There will be many beggers and unemployed people.

7.Shopkeepers will run dishonest business.

8.Young girls will trade in their virginity. Rapes will be frequent.

9.Ready cooked foods will be on sale.

10. The poor will pride themselves in their proverty and women in the beauty of their hair.

11. There will be severe droughts. Different regions of countries will be in conflict with each other. 

12. People who lives for hundred years will be few.

FEBbby23, PamP, CC21 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@luminous I am so excited that you brought all this up and even brought Graham Hancock back. It is powerful to see similar ancient prophecies linking up and connecting with our own.  We have much hope.

I should also resurrect the Women Will Save the World thread of a few years ago because it reminds us that we've been seeing these positive outcomes again and again. We are indebted to many people who posted on this site years ago and contributed to our knowledge base.  

FEBbby23, PamP, Maggieci and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

@blue That is absolutely fascinating. I have never heard the Yuga Cycle. Thank you for posting that, it's very interesting.

FEBbby23, Jeanne Mayell, Lauren and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: