GOP Aides stunned b...

Notifications
Clear all

GOP Aides stunned by Trump's bizarre behavior

(@warriorwitch)
Honorable Member Registered
Topic starter  

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/he-just-seemed-to-go-crazy-senior-gop-aides-stunned-by-trumps-bizarre-behavior-in-last-24-hours/

I'm thinking Trump has beginning stages of some ill health...

ReplyQuote
 KB
(@kb)
Prominent Member Registered

Me too.  Something's not right with him.  I see it in his face.  I hear it in his unscripted speech.  I feel it energetically in his "dis-ease" with just about everything.   

ReplyQuote
(@kim-k)
Reputable Member Registered

Maybe I am wrong here, Trump ill health was there, long before the election. Just now,  being the President and the stress that goes with the job has cause his mental state to decline further. I am starting to think perhaps, Trump was used by Kushner, his daughter Ivanka, and others to get in the White House for personal gain and to cause havoc and that they were aware of his health a long time ago. Does Jeanne, Zoron, and others see anything about his health and how it plays into Kushner and others?

LalaBella and LalaBella reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kim-k)

Or is it Trump doing the best con acting to media to distract from Russia and use the 25th Amendment of the Constitution when he get caught?

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

I worked as an allied health professional for years, many of them among the sick elderly. I see multiple possible diagnoses: 1. Narcissism/Sociopathy; 2. Alzheimer's dementia (early stage); 3. Dementia caused by alcohol and/or drug use (Trump has snorted cocaine for decades); 4. Something endocrinological that also has neurological implications (e.g., type 2 diabetes, Cushing's). An important fact I learned early in my career that's important to remember: Just because you have one diagnosis of one horrible disease process, does not mean that you don't also have others. For example, just because you have Alzheimer's doesn't mean you can't get cancer. Just because you have cancer doesn't mean you won't have a stroke or heart attack. So it could be any of these, some of them, or all of them.

ReplyQuote
(@kim-k)

Thank you Laura F. that it helpful see things different. I think sometimes we have knowledge about mental illness, but it is actually hard to understand the depth of it.

ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

There are many Psychiatrists and Psychologists who have come out in public to note that they believe Trump is a narcissist. I've long thought that, as I was married to one, and the red flags went up for me when I had to turn off the first season of the Apprentice as a result. 

As far as his mental confusion, Trump's former physician told the press (without authorization) in February that Trump takes Propecia for hair loss. There have been over 1300 claims against Merck over it's side effects, most of which are sexual dysfunction (sometimes permanent). More rare however the side effect complaints also include mental confusion and suicidal thoughts (not to mention insomnia-but it doesn't cover Tweeting while unable to sleep). There has even been a Post-Finasteride Syndrome Foundation set up to aid those dealing with the drug's long term side effects. While these side effects are considered rare, the NIH did take up studies (not yet completed) in 2015 on the issue.  It was in the early 90's that Ivana disclosed his temper after a failed plastic surgery intervention regarding hair loss, so he's been dealing with hair loss issues for decades. Propecia came on the market for hair loss in 97, so the possibility is there that it may be a long term use issue, or it could be other potential medical issues as Laura pointed out. 

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

I'm from NYC originally, and all of us who grew up in the shadows of wealthy real estate developers (like the Trumps and the Kushners), know what they're about. Many people I knew went to "fancy parties" one way or another, there were piles of cocaine in the 70s and 80s at all high end social events. I did not observe Trump snorting myself, but there are too many stories to think that one person made them all up. And I seem to recall his wife Ivana complaining about that during their divorce.

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

I am going to do a big post about this later this weekend. Also about Trump over the next 2 years. This is going to be hell. He literally is a madman, and is coming apart biologically, as to cognitive function. As the ancient Greeks said, "Whom the Gods wish to destroy, they first make mad".

javamyworld, KB, Asian and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

I am going to do a big post about this later this weekend. Also about Trump over the next 2 years. This is going to be hell. He literally is a madman, and is coming apart biologically, as to cognitive function. As the ancient Greeks said, "Whom the Gods wish to destroy, they first make mad".

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

Zoron - are you ok?

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kerry)
Estimable Member Registered

Keep hearing: The madness of King George

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

Karidad, that was Bush. This is worse. This is the madness of some tin-pot Banana Republic Dictator, in old times in Latin America. Think Argentina, in the time 0f the Generals. We are on the verge of that now. By 2020, which is a zero-year election, America will be a fully functioning national security state, with heavily restricted civil liberties and human rights. All of the apparatus of repression are now in place. The massive state surveillance, The Patriot Act, the FEMA camps, already pre-built, and the private security contractors, National Guard, and border guards in place. All it would require, now, is a single Presidential signature, on a declaration of a state of emergency, and that would be it. The original Founding fathers of the American Revolution, who really were political revolutionaries, would be utterly horrified. 

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kim-k)

Zoron, it is very interesting and amazing how things have been hinted or shown through articles or other stuff before Trump became President. I think it is Universe giving us a glimpses into the future indirectly. For Bush on the other hand, the moment he said evildoers I lost all respect for him at that moment. Everytime I hear the word "evil" to apply to others, that has applied to us vs. them, but most do not look back at what was the cause in the first place. I really think the use of the words "evil or freedom" has been abuse for personal gain in the wrong hands. I found two articles that were written in 2016 and 2017. While there is a lot propaganda material or other information out there. Sometimes I think it is clue to prepare what could happen.  I would like to also add no matter what happens in the future, the sun will come out, and shine eventually. There brighter days ahead too.

https://www.infowars.com/what-would-happen-if-martial-law-was-declared-in-america/

http://www.newstarget.com/2016-05-27-obamas-6-part-plan-to-declare-martial-law-in-america.html

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@warriorwitch)
Honorable Member Registered

ReplyQuote
(@kerry)
Estimable Member Registered

I've lived through martial law in the Philippines, worked with SEA refugees, taught in peace and conflict program in the region.  Not sure we are at that point in the U.S.. Could be wrong, but I also believe that the federal government is very cumbersome and slow.  Don't think we will get to martial law in the next three years, though could see another curtailing of liberties.  

ReplyQuote
Share: