Notifications
Clear all

Bomb Threats

(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor
Topic starter  

A suspect has been arrested in connection to all the bombs.

However, more bombs may be on their way, sent before the arrestation.  Hopefully not.  They did find one or more bombs in a Florida mailing facility ...

But I feel everything will be fine now.  They will be careful of all packages sent to all prominent democrats or critics of Trump and no one will get hurt.

The suspect is a weasel (? is that the right word?) and will talk to bring any other people involved  Thank God!

ghandigirl, Michele, ghandigirl and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Just hearing this now on the West Coast! Right on! May this suspect be the one.

Iimnvestigators followed leads and were actually able to find actual  forensic evidence (dna) on intact packages from the mail packing center where they were received!

Suspect now in custody!

ReplyQuote
(@tag22)
Prominent Member Registered

NBC had a story yesterday on a guy from SD arrested in Miami Beach which is not far from the post office where they think some of the bombs were mailed. He had an arsenal of weapons, a knife with a Nazi emblem and a bullet proof vest.  He was passed out drunk with the motor running. I wondered when I saw this story if this guy was connected somehow. I also find the use of black electrical tape telling, perhaps connected with his job? It feels like someone who is a know it all, thinks he is smarter than he really is, and wants approval from someone.  Maybe a father figure like Vestralux saw.  Or he sees Trump as his daddy figure.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

They have a suspect now from 56 Florida and a registered republican

ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

Wow Bright Opal. You are spot on in every comment you post. I just want to say as a baby psychic just beginning to be activated and stepping into my gift, the support and positivity here is so helpful. Like all of you, I too am exhausted, and often play the hermit to get away from so  much emotion flying free in the airwaves. So glad to have this site to turn to and all you very interesting and talented people to read.

VestraLux, Sophie, VestraLux and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered

The stickers plastered all over this guy's van indicate an intense hatred for Democrats and CNN. 

ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor
Topic starter  

Welcome Ghandigirl,  I understand you so much about the negative vibes around.  I live in Canada, and I can feel people's puzzlement and fear of the US. 

This forum is wonderful.  I find that as time goes on, the more positive I try to be, the better I feel.  It is contagious, some people feel it off me as well.  It has helped me a lot in my interaction with others, including my family.  So we are all here to support one another and at the same time help the consciousness.

BTW, I am brand new to the psychic world as well.  So I get to learn a lot from other people's wisdom.  You are absolutely correct:  everyone is so wonderful!

ghandigirl, VestraLux, ghandigirl and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

His van is very telling.  I would say shocking but not really when one considers what he has been accused of doing.  The rifle targets over people are chilling.  One thing that caught my eye was the "Native Americans for Trump" sticker.  I wonder if he is Native American?

I hope any remaining bombs out there are found soon.  I also hope there will be no copycats.

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Breaking News again.

FBI arrested Caesar Sayoc, crime filled history with a long arrest record. His identity was connected by latent fingerprints on packaged intended for Maxine Waters.

Charged  with five Federal counts including Interstate transportation of dangerous substances etc.(13 devices)

Based on the seriousness of his now (innocent until proven guilty of course) allegations, he faces the potential of dozens and dozens of years in prison.

He appears to be (visually ) of Mixed Caucasian descent but his identification could well be different as that Native American support sticker might well indicate).

It had been stated by a previous lawyer that Sayok was not always in his right mind".

His ties seem to be to New York as he was born there, committed crimes many times and was living in South Florida.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cesar-sayoc-package-bomb-suspect-arrested-what-we-know-live-updates-today-2018-10-26/

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

FBI Director Wray:  "These are NOT hoax devices."

The charges do not include attempted murder charges.  I would if they will eventually.

Could serve up to 58 years right now.

ReplyQuote
(@tag22)

I saw in that CBS article that he was obsessed with being youthful.  Even altered his birthdate to make himself younger.  That must have been what I was picking up as someone young or acting younger.  I just thought it meant immaturity.  Those stickers look like merchandise you would find people selling at Trump rallies.  I really think he thought Trump would be impressed by his crimes.  And Trump probably is in a way. 

Bee, Lovendures, Bee and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

CNN:    " He told investigators the pipe bombs wouldn't have hurt anyone  and he didn't want to hurt anyone."  They also said he had recently been kicked out of his parent's house.    

Bright Opal picked up on this part of the news.  

TaG22 and TaG22 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tag22)

So maybe there is some immaturity there!  Yesterday, my husband laughed at some Fox news watchers at work who were spouting off about this being done by a Dem.  He told them that the culprit was probably some guy who still lives in his mom's basement. It looks like my honey was right. ?

Bee, Paul W, Lovendures and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

I am listening to his former boss speak about him.  He told her he was part of the Seminole tribe and spoke about life on the reservation when he lived there and how his dad had live on the reservation.  She spoke about all the types of people he "hated" and who he liked.  It is so confusing to think an anti-gay, pro white-supremacist could be a Native American.   As I am typing this, it appears The Seminole tribe says he wasn't a member of the tribe.   

So are we dealing with a white supremacist  pathological liar? 

While  I am typing this I feel he REALLY could relate to Trump.  Kinda like a reflection in a mirror is some ways,

TaG22 and TaG22 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Trump fumes after mail bomber ‘interrupts’ his campaign message, seriously he is the reason this is happening, I am surprised this has not happened earlier.

ReplyQuote
(@tag22)

The magabomber's van looks like Trump threw up all over it. It is like a billboard on wheels with stuff straight out of a Trump rally and yet Trumpsters are still saying this whole thing is a liberal hoax.  Uggh. My head hurts.

Marley and Marley reacted
ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

I live in a rural area of downstate Illinois and have seen several similar vehicles since the last election - mostly pickup trucks.

ReplyQuote
(@tag22)

Alot of these diehard devotees to Trump all seem to have the same things in common. Their father was absent or uninvolved in their lives.   They also have been a failure socially with women or in trouble with the law.  Trump comes along and tells them that it isn't their fault.  They are the true victims.  He "loves" them just like they are. After all, boys will be boys. They shouldn't be told what to do by laws, moms, Democrats etc.  He is the father they always wanted.  Then their 3 yr old inner child plasters their vehicles with Trump trash to hopefully get approval from their father. Look at Kanye West.  He said he loved the male energy with Trump after lacking it in his own family.  They don't realize that Trump is just using them to get the approval he constantly needed from his own dad.  He actually is the absent father unless you are of some use to him. It is a ride on an ugly merry go round that is spinning out of control.

CDeanne and CDeanne reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)

Posted by: VestraLux

The Bomber:

I'm seeing that the bomber is connected to forest area, so he may be on the run in a large remote area or he may be living off grid. This man is likely a survivalist/doomsday prepper-type and/or has a militia connection. There's a cache of weapons and ammunition somewhere near where he is or was recently living. He may have been in the military, or wanted badly to be in the military. 

I'm feeling a history of paranoia and possible episodic psychosis. Potentially schizophrenia/schizoaffective type. As I mentioned before, I feel he's been listening to/reading a lot of conspiracy content. He's an avid Trump supporter, and may believe that Trump is sending him messages. He feels he is a warrior for Trump and the white race. He personally believes that white genocide is occurring.

I feel a father-son type connection (not an affectionate bond—it feels more like familiarity or relative proximity). I'm seeing the senior gentleman in this connection being questioned by the FBI. This older man feels bitter and distrusting.

There may also be a younger adult male who may send a tip into the FBI. Unsure of his connection.

Likely unrelated:

Unfortunately, I'm picking up anger that these bombs have not gone off. In this energetic morass, I see plans for a mass shooting, possibly connected to immigrants or minority voters (?). I'm asking everyone to send light toward this potentiality. 

Hi y'all. So glad this guy was caught! I've been away at a conference all weekend, or I'd have posted before now.

I wasn't sure whether I should strikethrough the first paragraph of my original post. It's possible that what I interpreted as forest or remote area was a park or preserve where Soyac may have been parking the van he was living out of (i.e., off grid)—and where he's alleged to have made the pipe bombs. Either way, I'm convinced he does have a paranoid disorder of some kind, which would make him highly suggestible to conspiracy and unable to function under stress (relationships would be strained or disorganized). 

As soon as I heard about him, I felt the same thing TaG did—that Trump could be this man's surrogate "father"-figure. Perhaps what I saw as an FBI interrogation of the father-figure was instead Trump speaking with or about the FBI, which he'd do with distrust and bitterness (he's been very derisive of them so far, so he must hate having to compliment them to the press). 

Of course, I could very easily just be trying to make some of these pieces fit after-the-fact. (Hindsight's 20/20, but psychic vision is being farsighted in a telephone booth and trying to count raindrops on the glass just outside.)

What I do know without doubt—though it's breaking my heart—is that yesterday's mass shooting at the Tree of Life Temple in Pittsburg is what I was trying to describe in the last sentence of my post. I'd attempted to remote view the U.S. for the day after Midterms, but as I was meditating in preparation, the mass shooter's intentions flashed into my awareness instead. I just shut down the session. 

I'm sending love and light to everyone there—and everyone here. Thank you for being part of the solution.  ❤️  

ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

I think I have always been psychic, but this past year or two I learned to meditate so my visions are not only when asleep any more. :)

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: