Notifications
Clear all

U . F . O . ?

(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@theungamer. I just checked and I only got 1/3 of the way through “Abduction.”  Let me know if you get further!

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@bluebelle Thank you for bringing up John Mack. I read the Vanity Fair article you linked with great interest.  And that Rilke quote at the end is appropros for all of us here who delve in the great (and often forbidden) mysteries.  

The idea that women are impregnated by aliens to produce a generation of gifted and advanced humans, bears some resemblance to the vision I had years back of light workers arriving on the planet from the stars to raise the vibration of humanity so we could survive climate change. 

FEBbby23, JourneyWithMe2, Lovendures and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)
Illustrious Member Registered

Posted by: @luminous

I even felt a strange calling to explore past life regression hypnosis and researched to find a reputable past life regression therapist and I did several sessions under hypnosis with her - but that is a story for another topic.

I've had some considerable interest in this as well, and I'd love to read your story if you're willing to tell it. :-)

CC21, FEBbby23, Unk p and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

@unk-p This was a retelling from my Mother. I believe it was the battlefield from an article about a painting in which my Great grand father James Mack Brown was mentioned.

CC21, Unk p, JourneyWithMe2 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

when it comes to subjects like these? I think of Shakespeare....and.... The X Files.

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy" and....

"The Truth is out there"

All of it ? Is fascinating!!!

CC21, FEBbby23, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @tgraf66

I even felt a strange calling to explore past life regression hypnosis and researched to find a reputable past life regression therapist and I did several sessions under hypnosis with her - but that is a story for another topic.

I've had some considerable interest in this as well, and I'd love to read your story if you're willing to tell it. :-)

me too!   We can make a new thread for it, if you want?

CC21, BlueBelle, CC21 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@melmystery)
Noble Member Registered

Back around 1999 or 2000, I saw what appeared to be a UFO in broad daylight.  I live in Norfolk, Virginia and work at a local university.  During my lunch break, I'd walked across campus to grab lunch at the student center.  On my way back to the office, I looked up and saw this football shaped craft hovering just above the treeline.  It looked metallic and of a brass or copper color.  I could even make out what looked like metal panels riveted together along the outside of the craft.  The craft was curved somewhat in the shape of a football with a smaller front and back tapering to a bulge in the middle.  It didn't have any wings like a typical aircraft, nor any propellers like a helicopter.  I thought it weird that it didn't have any of the typical things that keep regular aircraft in the air.  If it were metal as it appeared, then it couldn't have been a balloon or blimp either.  It didn't make any sound.

I had to cross a street to get back to my office so I looked away momentarily so I could cross the street safely, and when I looked up again the craft was gone.  I looked around and there was no sign of it anywhere.

Since I live in a town with multiple military bases, I've rationalized that it was likely some kind of military aircraft, but who knows.

JourneyWithMe2, Coyote, CC21 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hazyjane)
Estimable Member Registered

@dannyboy I grew up in towns on Lake Michigan and several of my family members have seen UFOs over the lake, flying very fast and stopping/making sharp angles that regular aircraft aren't capable of. Some people believe there's a portal above or in the lake. 

JourneyWithMe2, DannyBoy, Coyote and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hazyjane)
Estimable Member Registered

Maybe a year and a half ago, I was doing a meditation for contact and I saw a bright golden flash above me in the sky, which instantly reappeared across the sky, blinked twice, and was gone. I can't think of any human craft that it behaved like and it also didn't look like a meteor (I've done a fair amount of meteor shower watching and the way it behaved was very different). 

JourneyWithMe2, CC21, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

Curious if any of you have watched the 2020 documentary Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind. It speaks not only of aliens but of a universal consciousness and the need to meditate and go inward in order to ascend our current worldview. If you have Amazon Prime Video, it's free to watch there. I'd be interested to know if you've seen it and what your thoughts are.

Unk p, Coyote, Unk p and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@sistermoon. I have Prime and I will be on it. Thanks for letting us know! 

@hazyjane and @dannyboy I got a pop-up flash about your Lake Michigan image that they are in many places around the globe, but it's just easier for us humans to see them over a lake than most other landscapes.

Okay it will sound weird, but my pop up was about my annual midnight effort to see spotted salamanders.  Every Spring during the first over-forty-degree rains, I make a little trip to see spotted salamanders migrating from their underground homes to a pond where they meet up with the girls  and make babies.   That's when they do this annual orgy, which is is called, get this, a CONGRESS!

After two failed annual attempts to see them, including having police pull me over at 3 am in a public conservation forest, I learned that we can't see them easily except in places where there's a road they have to cross over to get to the pond where the girls are. I go to that special spot now, and bam, there they are! 

So maybe it's just easier to see UFO's over a Great Lake sky? Maybe that combined with your area being a power center and/or alien technology works best over a large uninhabited expanse like a Great Lake or desert or open plains, where I've heard of sitings. Correct me if I'm off. 

BTW, if you've never seen a spotted salamander, here's a shot.  They live to fifteen years! And they are endangered.

1620306008-Screen-Shot-2021-05-06-at-85331-AM.png

Dracaena, Barbara, Lovendures and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)

@jeanne-mayell. Wow!! He’s a beauty with a happy face!

JourneyWithMe2, polarberry, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

@unk-p It was only sound.   I know this isn't important, but Monday evening before dark, an airline plane flew over my home; going from east to west. We do not have airlines flying in our area. We were having a stormy day and night so I think it was going around bad weather. It seemed pretty low too.

JourneyWithMe2, Unk p, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jd1960)
Reputable Member Registered

@lowtide As long as he doesn't start talking about car insurance... ? 

JourneyWithMe2, polarberry, Iridium and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@jd1960 Ha, ha, ha, ha. Can't stop laughing. He's not a Gekko. He's a salamander!  He lives underground. But he's smiling because he's on his way to an orgy to knock up a female. It's a once a year event.

JourneyWithMe2, JD1960, Coyote and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

o_O

What have I entered into.

?

Coyote, Jeanne Mayell, polarberry and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)
Topic starter  

@jeanne-mayell any guy that can rock yellow polka dots and a smile like that is bound to get lucky ?

Lovendures, Jeanne Mayell, polarberry and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)

@luminous. A post about herpetilogical mating season. In other words, the twilight zone.

JourneyWithMe2, Jeanne Mayell, polarberry and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)
Topic starter  

o_O

What have I entered into.

?

Underground Free-love Orgy.  What did you think U.F.O. stood for?

JourneyWithMe2, Coyote, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

@unk-p

No comment.

?

JourneyWithMe2, Unk p, polarberry and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share: