Notifications
Clear all

In Honor of International Women- A Big Thank You to Jeanne!

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator
Topic starter  

@Jeanne-Mayell

I can't think of a better way to recognize the achievement of women on this International Women's Day than to thank you for the passionate way in which you have advocated and championed important causes.  Through your efforts, you have guided, educated, enlightened, empowered and soothed thousands of people.  

You have held up and helped define the age of the female energy which is taking root in our world.  

Thank you for helping us all move forward into that more compassionate, connected  and caring world which is developing around us.  Thank you for better preparing us for what lies ahead and teaching us to use our intuitive wisdom to navigate the choppy waters.  Thank you  for showing us how working positively together can manifest good and light into our world.   

Through your efforts, we have learned to see, hear and feel the world in new and marvelous ways. 

Today, especially today, love and gratitude is sent your way.  May you feel it and may it be a blessing.

lenor, JD1960, Luminous and 39 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@lovendures. Wow, what a nice thing to say. Thank you, dear friend.

lenor, Luminous, jsr78 and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@lovendures I second this! Thank you, Jeanne! And thank you, Lovendures, for stating it so much more eloquently than I ever could. Much love and gratitude to you, Jeanne, for this amazing community you have created and the example you share with us everyday. 

Luminous, jsr78, Lauren and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@moonbeam)
Illustrious Member Registered

I third (?) this! Thank you, Jeanne for this place where we can share positivity and insight to help us through the day! ❤️ 

lenor, Luminous, jsr78 and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

I concur, obviously, but let's not just leave our messages.  Let's put our money where our mouths are and donate to the site.  It's a lot of work and expense to keep this site open, so why not show our appreciation in a tangible way?  No pressure if you're not able, of course, but even a few dollars will help. :-)  I've sent mine just now...how many more can we get?

lenor, Luminous, jsr78 and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

@cc21 @lovendures I’m a day late but I agree.  Thank you Jeanne and all you precious ones here.   Couldn’t have gotten through it all without you all. ❤️

lenor, Maggieci, Luminous and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

@tgraf66

I'm in. Thank you Jeanne. ? 

Maggieci, Luminous, jsr78 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Wow.  Thank you all. 

Moonbeam, Maggieci, Luminous and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@moonbeam)

I'm in! However... I think I'm too blonde... the site has changed a bit.. where is the donate button located now? ? 

lenor and lenor reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

I wish I had money to give- it has been paycheck to paycheck for me. All I can offer is my thanks and my amazement at all of the powerful goodness and comfort this forum has given me. To all the woman and men here, thank you for accepting me into this psychic family of friends, especially during this lonely lock down time of our lives.

lenor, Maggieci, lenor and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

@moonbeam Scroll up to the top of any page in the forum, and you'll see the "donating = loving" inside the red heart.  Click on that to go to the donation page. :-)

lenor and lenor reacted
ReplyQuote
(@moonbeam)

@tgraf66 Thank you! Here I was completely skipping the forum and checking out the website ? 

lenor, tgraf66, lenor and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jd1960)
Reputable Member Registered

Thank you for this forum, found it near the end of 2019, and it has been very helpful in coping with all that has happened. It has kept me from becoming depressed and feeling helpless!

lenor, Maggieci, Lovendures and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: