Notifications
Clear all

Transcendence, raising our vibration: what's involved?

(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

During a time of upheaval I moved, After a long day I was exhausted and laid on the sofa. I was in shock too I think. The phone rang, but I was too tired and discouraged to move. I heard my outgoing message, and then I heard a long message of the most celestial and beautiful music I had ever heard.

There was no person, just the music, which filled me with peace and love. I felt it was a gift.

CC21, Lauren, 2ndfdl and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@ghandigirl, thank you for sharing your experience.  It's really beautiful.  It brightened my day on this gray, rainy morning.

CC21, Lauren, ghandigirl and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

These posts are just wonderful. I love all the ways you guys detect energy and  people on the other side.  Events that are about to happen. people who are going to pass.

A close relative of mine lost her husband recently. After weeks of being in shock, and finally starting to take in to her psyche, what had transpired, she said that his passing was the most profound experience she had ever had. Don’t get me wrong. She loved him and misses him, and he is only beginning to understand how much she misses him.

Don’t get me wrong. She loved him and misses him and he is only beginning to understand how much she misses him

But she said she felt transported at the moment of his passing, like some thing, bigger than us, greater than  us was happening. 

A teacher one said to me that the body is the placenta for the spirit. In that way, a death is momentous, and as momentous as a birth. 

So it is not surprising, @lovendures, that you would hear such powerful music when someone is about to pass.  

raincloud, CC21, Lauren and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@the-happy-medium)
Reputable Member Registered

First up, I love these posts and that this space exists for us to share them.  I was texting a few people about the idea of Transcendence" and how you actually do it. Should you even want to?   I am keen on it as it's my Summer Theme.  Usually, I have a summer theme ...like "more swimming in the Pacific Ocean" but this seemed like a good thing, given that there is so much we need to transcend these days.  So, folks shared stories.  Good ones.  But they are those "big walk in the forest of 2000 year old trees and you feel a deep connection that is bigger than yourself" stories, or you have a moment when you really do see something you can only call an angel cause it's bright and looks well, like an angel.  I am working on a more mundane version of Transcendence.  There are things in our lives, some are baked in, some are the unfolding of consequences and others, for whatever reason, are things we can't move out of our lives but must bear. Or can't bear to live without. Some are profound, most tedious and I'm trying to insert that pause between thought and action... BLAH BLAH you know all the mediation techniques I know but do not use. Or not use enough. But i don't know if there's a way to avoid feelings that come with living this life and if that's even a goal of the process. So right now it seems mediation once a day and group events like COL will help deepen this ability maybe to feel but to now become trapped in our own intuition.  So maybe it's not that you're not transcending To Something but really Away From Things... shooting high and away from old ways of feeling and being that cause pain but no illumination toward those that do.  Happy 4th of July Weekend! 

ghandigirl, CC21, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kathleen-m)
Estimable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell 

Hi Jeanne, just saw your post about transcendence and it's so lovely and full. I've had a couple of vivid experiences during meditation, but they didn't involve people, just a blast of bright blue and a wonderful feeling of floating that lasted for several minutes. Once, when I was meditating, a door slammed and when I opened my eyes I didn't who I was. I was just "there" with no form.

I've stumbled over the idea of one soul vacating the body in order to "channel" another soul. Your description of spirit talking to your soul and you conveying this information to others makes more sense, but correct me if you had a different experience. "Mediumship" seems contrived to me, but maybe it's because I've misunderstood the term? 

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, Lauren and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@kathleen-m Thank you for what you wrote. I am glad my words resonated with you!

Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@clara)
Estimable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

I have been thinking about what it means to have a higher level of consciousness if we are to survive the new climate. What can help me to be present, to remain in a kind state of mind, to help others in these times? Especially when so many people around us are vibrating in anxiety, the new psychological term being "eco anxiety". Whatever the psychological term may be, climate change is a scary developing reality for all of us. 

So how do we do that? Raise our vibration and consciousness in times of climate change?

I guess I raise my vibration by traveling to my home in the mountains of Portugal, in Europe. Where I tune into the vibration of nature, the trees, the river, the animals around me, the wind, the sounds of insects. I then lose my sense of time, I lose the need to be productive, and my whole organism calms down and recovers its energy. When I connect to nature and feel part of it my vibration rises and I feel part of something old, wise, spiritual, never-ending. I relax and become as present as nature itself is. My trust returns to me when I take my rest in nature. 

This connection helps me cope with my fear of climate change.  The extreme heat and pending fires we experience in the mountains of Portugal don't terrify as much as they did before because, after the devastating fire of august 8th 2022 when the whole natural park where my mountain home is situated burnt down, the people in the mountain village have adapted. We faced it and saw how bad things can become. We know now that fire is inevitable in the  rising climate heat, but by adapting the village lake and turning it into a water helicopter landing base to collect water, and placing look out posts to guard against fire, our sense of being able to survive, that we can make it,  has grown. 

What I am trying to say is,  I think that connecting to nature helps to raise our vibration, and consciousness because we are nature. To disconnect from nature is like unplugging ourselves from the source. Despite the extremes of climate change and the fear it gives us, nature is our habitat and by connecting to it we see it, hear it, know it, so we can care for it and in this way contribute towards the prevention of its destruction. We are guardians of nature. 

ghandigirl, Lauren, deetoo and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@april)
Noble Member Registered

It is funny that this post showed up for me today. I have been looking at how my personal energy has been changing.

I was a wild child growing up. Always put in the woods, watching and learning about the animals around me. As I grew up and dealt with more people, I lost the natural laidback energy I had in nature. Pain, anger, angst, trauma replaced it.

So many of the animal interactions I had when I was younger, disappeared. Wild animals seems more hesitant to come near me. Since COVID and moving back to where I grew up, I have found myself craving those interactions again. And I have recognized my energy was pushing away those interactions.

Studying LOA and understanding emotions are a guide to my energy, I have been making a conscious effort to change my energy and raise my vibrations to a higher level. 

The result, I have some wild animals coming up to visit me, like the turtles that live in my pond.

During my daily walk, I normally see wild rabbits and they take off running away. Last week, I was able to walk past two different rabbits (within 2 feet of them) while they sat there munching on grass. 

I had another one this morning who let me walk nearby on my way to fill bird feeders at work. I had wondered if it was really a shift in my energy, until our local grouch pulled into the parking lot. The moment they pulled in, the rabbit took off running into the local woods. Before that, it had been serenely munching, to the point that I was about to walk away in the opposite direction to ensure it was left in peace.

I view these small wins of trust as a sign my vibration is rising. 

Unk p, Iridium, deetoo and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

@april 

I LOVE the observations you have made! They are fantastic and can enlighten us all. Thank you!

deetoo and Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tesseract)
Famed Member Registered

I looked over the whole of the Forum to see where to post these thoughts. I landed here. I don't even know who to tag. @jeanne-mayell, @lovendures, @Bluebelle others from Circle and other threads, but Jeanne, lovendures and Bluebelle reside in my heart so they come to mind first.

This is going to be long. Please bear with me. Probably at least two posts.

A little while back I posted a long thread that had within it words that an Entity named Lee Chang, who channeled through a woman named Jan, in Mountlake Terrace, Washington State, said to me in 1976 after my third miscarriage. She said: IF. YOU. FEAR. IT. , IT. IS. YOURS!!!

A story:
I became pregnant again some years later, but constantly worried and looked for signs of miscarriage even though the pregnancy was going wonderfully. Then one day, as I drove my eldest, who was six at the time, and my sister, who was visiting from Iowa, to Grandma’s house, we were hit HEAD ON by a drunk. Good people came and got us out of the car and into an ambulance. NONE OF US WERE HURT. My son was very quiet but when the nurse asked him how he felt he said, “My Mama always puts White Light around the car so we are fine. White Light keeps us safe.” The nurse’s eyes got really big but all she said was, “Well that was good!” and walked away a little shaken. I might add, the steering wheel on the car was pushed in so far the medics thought there had to be a very injured driver, but no, it was me, FIVE MONTHS PREGNANT who felt a push on my shoulder and somehow even though the steering wheel was now far closer to the back of the seat than the dashboard, my five-month belly was not even bruised. None of us even had a scratch. The car was totaled, the front end was compacted beyond belief, but we were safe. Perhaps it was the White Light, which I do indeed always put around my car, but I think it was more my six-year-old’s solid BELIEF that the White Light protected him (even when Mama herself was still afraid of a miscarriage). My youngest son, who turns 44 this year, was born on his due date—four months AFTER this crash.

Why am I writing about this in this Forum today? Well, I just finished reading a lot of posts and they seem very full of fearful outcomes and intense worry.
  YES. There is reason to be afraid. I am not, Lee Chang was not saying, ignore it. Ignoring gets us nowhere. Anger/Hate/Violence are all vividly present in our world. They are all also fear, fear out of control and fear that is based in lies and a charismatic negativity (TFG) that is difficult to comprehend. I think of the maga folks as people who are ensorcelled, bound away from their own intelligence. People like miller and any of the other “leaders” are totally dark, filled with evil and cruelty. I am not saying ignore that, I am saying we, ourselves FEED THAT when we give in to the fears. Yes, he said there would be a “bloodbath” and yes, his followers, the worst ones, will blindly believe they need to attack and maim. Yes, we have to do all the LITERAL EARTH SOLID things we can do, be they working on campaigns, writing postcards, sending money if we can, finding local people to run for office (YAY JEANNE!!) that are NOT warped by maga. YES we have to be on the earth plane and DO TANGIBLE THINGS to offset and negate the evil, fascist momentum. That said, we, here in this Sanctum of Spirit, here, in this place of like-minded enlightened humans MUST use our INTANGIBLE skills as well. First and foremost: Acknowledge, then Transmute, then Visualize.

I totally believe t does have dementia. My Mom had dementia. She couldn’t remember yesterday but she always knew us. She could give a twenty-minute lecture on how the Synod of the Presbyterian Church worked, and not remember it 10 minutes later. She was a librarian and when I called her once a week she would tell me about the great new book she was reading. It was often a book she had read many many times, or the same book from the previous talk. Each time though, she was delighted at the story, and I delighted in her delight. Dementia comes in many variations. Hers initiated from TIAs. She always knew us, although she was confused by her great-granddaughter. She must have been continually startled when she woke up because she didn’t remember the day before, and yet, she found joy in her books, and us. Yes, some people with dementia “go away” and the body is left behind still living. Yes, I believe the soul does sometimes come in and out of the physical and “empty eyes” are all we can see. From this side! Those near death from illness can also do this—pop in and out while waiting for their best birthing into the other side. I was blessed because “empty eyes” did not happen to my mother. What t has is, I believe, is deep dish dementia and that article by the many physicians with all the boxes checked pretty much verifies it.

I also believe that Lawrence’s dream about the mother is very real and she is calling him home, a very broken and abused (and abusing) child. I have my doubts about whether he will even be coherent and cognizant by the election. Should I put that in blue? Predictions are not my forté, the emotional body is. TFG is a fractured, dark-encumbered, shattered soul. The dark that owns him at this point in time FEEDS on our fear. The steven millers FEED on our fears. WE in this community have the skills to ENVISION instead of collapsing and giving power to fear. Yet I read a whole lot of fear this morning and when I realized it was creating anger in me, I knew I had to sit down and type. Anger is fear. Fear is contagious.

See following post please.

Barbara, pafc, Lauren and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tesseract)
Famed Member Registered

Post 2

There is a strange but potent reality in facing and acknowledging the awful things being perpetrated in this world, this entire earth. Rather than feed that ugliness, we need to dissolve it. TRANSMUTE our own fear into the strength of FAITH and TRUST that Spirit has our backs. Yet this is our Earth, and we are responsible so we have to ASK and we have to DO OUR PART. Our part is not focusing on the bad part but acknowledging the horror even as we TRANSMUTE our own fear and VISUALIZE a future without the dark powers.

Time is FLUID. Fate is NOT set in stone. OUR THOUGHTS create our reality. The more we concentrate on the bad stuff, even in predictions, the more we FEED what we do not want. Yes, we all have stuff that happens and is not good, perhaps somethings we came to face and forge through. Life has a blueprint, it can be followed, and it can be re-designed. By us. By our actions and beliefs. It is tricky. We do have to SEE, ACKNOWLEDGE, DO literal things in order to make changes and finally, to USE OUR MINDS, OUR MENTAL/EMOTIONAL/SPIRITUAL BODIES to CHANGE THE FUTURE.

If you want them to win, keep seeing them storm the capitals. If you want them to win, keep being afraid of them and using your emotions to express over and over the fears.

OR

See it yes. Never hide from it. Accept the fact that it is frightening, BUT WE CAN CHANGE IT. Accept that there is evil in the world and over and over in decades long sequences it attempts to take over. REMEMBER, that over and over and over DARK HAS BEEN VANQUISHED. For EONS. Earth is a school. We are on the earth plane to learn. We have many lives, and TIME IS FLUID. That means what we think NOW is what the FUTURE can be. @Jeanne-mayell received a wonderfully positive vision. USE IT. SEE humanity in that lovely place Jeanne saw. Create your own wonderful visual of WHAT IT CAN BE. It will ONLY come to pass if we transmute this time-sequence’s challenge and through our actions, faith, and trust, manifest it.

When the fear hits you head on, as that car hit me and my son, SEE THE LIGHT, not the damage. The world IS hella scary (as the kids would say). Hey, I fight fear daily. I give in to it too. I am not immune. I just have Spirit hanging at my shoulder saying, See what you WANT not what you FEAR and I know that this community has SO MUCH POWER, and that other communities are also SEEING GOODNESS while blessing and transmuting the dark so that WE CAN GET THROUGH THIS. WE CAN.

I know keep using all caps and that is yelling. Yelling is what I wanted to do after seeing these posts that (to me) give more to the horror and not enough to our TRUST that Biden vigorously and with great joy is inaugurated AND, that the magas fury fizzles and there are NO attacks let alone any bloodbaths. If you want bloodbaths, think of them, if you want PEACE, VISUALIZE PEACE! Not horror. Be thrilled that the dark premonitions dissolve away and certain predictions do NOT have to manifest. WE HOLD THE POWER, not “them.” Some painful predictions have reason, and bring truth out of dark. Some can be dissolved. See all airplane accidents ending without injury to anyone. Believe in miracles. Maybe the planes need to show the faults people are letting happen in order to change the manufacturing. My first husband worked at Boeing. He is appalled at how it has all deteriorated. So far no one has been hurt. If enough people visualize NO INJURY regardless of crash, then like the final fairy godmother in Sleeping Beauty, the damage is mitigated. Fairy Tales come from somewhere, and they teach lessons. Don’t dismiss them. BE the mitigating factor by visualizing what is GOOD rather than despairing about a horror of death to come. I have family flying in from Germany and Iowa in the next few weeks. I will be visualizing SAFE LANDINGS with all on board hale and healthy!

Acknowledging and sharing a negative prediction is a warning not a “for sure!” Keep bringing them to our attention, but simultaneously visualize them NOT HAPPENING, or happening in a mitigated format. Acknowledging stills the bad stuff, and in that “stillness” you VISUALIZE GOOD OUTCOME and transmute it.

Last Circle I mentioned a meditation I used to do, and often led groups in. So I give you something instead of just ranting. Here is what you should do when the warnings-from-Spirit-through-dreams-and-meditations come to us (and whoohoo but we are a skilled group of intuitives!!! WE HAVE POWER AT OUR FINGERTIPS!) “We are the Fingers on the Hands of the Everlasting Arms.”

When you read the news or hear it do not run away, nor give it power. Acknowledge it. Even say, “Damn that scares me!!!”Speak it. Get it OUT of you!

1. Imagine yourself in a special safe place, for me it is a specific beach in Edmonds, Washington where I grew up. I walk along and I see this rock. Big, ugly, covered in slimy seaweed and I gasp. It has my name on it! I try to run away but nope, this rock is MINE and I must acknowledge it. So I walk to the big ugly thing and I find myself reaching for it. UGGG it is creepy and slimy and I DO NOT LIKE IT! But I pick it up. It is heavy, and slippery and I quickly throw it up, away from me. When it reaches that point where it would start to fall back down to earth I see that it changes into a Dove and it flies away.
  2. Now, sometimes the rock is so big and ugly that I have to pick it up more than once, but each time it “returns” it is smaller, and less slimy, even though it is still there. (It takes time and energy to make changes!)
  3. Pick it up again. Acknowledge it. Throw it up again, this time not so much in horror and ick-factor but because you know there are more DOVES in there. So up it goes, out over the beautiful Puget Sound, the clean air, the chattering Seagulls. Up again it goes, and at the apex of the throw, once again it transmutes into a Dove and flies away.
  4. Sometimes I have to go through the visual a bunch of times. Each time the rock is smaller, and more itself rather than smothered in yuck. Each time a Dove flies away into the Light. Each time, beauty replaces fear and ugliness.

Please folks, face the dark but do not give it power. Visualize the next months as the transformation of America into an EVEN BETTER place rather than fearing a transformation into hell. Acknowledge all of it. However, NEVER CONDONE. NEVER ACCEPT. NEVER HATE IN RETURN!!! Take your wonderful gifts of prophecy and clairvoyance. Your Love. Your Faith. Your Beauty. Your Knowledge. Your AWARENESS and USE the Energies of the Future and mold them with LIGHT not with FEAR.

I wrote the following "poem" nearly 30 years ago during a time of betrayal and pain. I hadn’t even thought of it in years. Last week, as I was going through papers and decluttering, there it was. I think it is pertinent –especially since I now realize WHY the kaleidoscope visual happened in Circle a few weeks ago. We have been given roles here. Roles of positive ACTION, albeit action in the “intangible invisible” perhaps even more than others. We must still do all the LITERAL things we can do, but people, dear wonderful Forum friends and loved ones, PLEASE VISUALIZE GOOD instead of giving pain power. WE are here for a reason. Not everyone can do this. WE CAN. We were all drawn here. We are all meant to be here. AT THIS TIME. FOR THIS REASON. To teach. To learn.To give. To receive. To be LIGHT in a scary scary world. We are Blessed and Spirit enfolds us, each and every one. Always in All Ways. Namaste.

Song of Trust
Tried, Tested, Broken, Mended
Knotted, Frayed, Shattered, Strayed
Healed, Honed, Sought & Sighted
Trust Replenished, Nourished Lighted

Tears Release, Refresh, Regain
Blossoms, Sunrise, Growth Remains
Kaleidoscope Turns — You Can’t Go Back
Choices Made, Release the Lack

New Patterns Found
New Knowledge Gained
Access the Life, Forgive the Pain
Stronger, Braver, Wiser, True
Vulnerable, Scary, Surprising Too

TRUST is what we came to do.

pafc, Lauren, JourneyWithMe2 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@tesseract It's funny that you posted this wonderful post because after I posted my concern about Trump's blood speech, I went for a walk and communed with the trees.  They told me we were safe. I had planned to post that, but got waylaid. 

I want to add to what the trees told me because it was so good! But I will add it to Random Predictions.  Basically, as I stared at the largest tree in the forest, the one I frequently turn to when I'm worried, it turned itself into our country.  It showed me that our country's roots are as large as the tree itself.  And the base of the tree, while, in this case, the base was always two trees grown together, just as the US has always been two viewpoints; but the base of the tree is united.  And as the wind blew hard and I could hear the division of these trees creaking in the wind, I knew it would not break or fall. I knew we would be okay.  

You can't tell people not to be afraid. People experience fear. But you can tell people, as you have, not to feed the fear. And in my case, I need a place to go to ask for guidance when I feel that fear. The trees work well for me. 

pafc, Lauren, JourneyWithMe2 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@tesseract @jeanne-mayell  I really enjoyed both of your posts.  I’m not afraid either.  When I walked in the trees this morning, I knew we are going to be okay.  

I read the bloodbath headlines today and there were other bloodlust types of rhetoric on some of the extremist right wing media in the last few days.  This all feels very calculated to me.  Here’s t (lower case and I like it) babbling on at his rallies, barely able to string two thoughts together and then he comes up with some outrageous, authoritarian rhetoric.  My gut says this is scripted, that there are stephen millers and steve bannons in the background feeding t these lines.  It makes me think of the Wizard of Oz, the terrible, fearsome wizard who turns out to be not so terrifying or powerful at all.  

When we get scared, remember to pull back the curtain on the impotent (not a typo), demented madman.  Don’t let the drama of the news cycles get into your head. The more frightening the media story, the more advertising they sell.  When you hear t say something that’s totally outrageous, just whisper to yourself, “he’s such an asshole.”

We have to get through the year with our hearts and minds intact.  I love your writing, Tesseract.  I love the passion and spirituality you share with us.  You’re sharing your own beautiful self/spirit and you inspire me.

Jeanne is leading us in the most beautiful meditations twice a week, so if people in our community feel oppressed and scared, please join us.  The Circle meditation can help you get centered and find peace.

Namaste.

pafc, Lauren, Lovendures and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@danaroma)
Active Member Registered

Hi Community, 

I have been a long time sight seeker here. With @tesseract’s recent words of wisdoms (and/or Spirits), I have finally felt compelled to post. For the past couple of years, I do not make New Year’s resolutions. Instead, I think of one word to guide me for the whole year. Well, this year the word that popped into my head was “Positivity!” So, it has been my mantra for myself, family, friends, and now to share with this community. 2024 word of the year: Positivity!

raincloud, pafc, Lauren and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@danaroma Welcome to the Forum.  I love your mantra for the year and I’m going to focus on that, too.  We’re glad you’ve joined us.  May you find your tribe here.

deetoo, pafc, Lauren and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

@bluebelle 

Thank you for posting this. I must admit that I have felt alarmed by the rhetoric from the right

I have been thinking about attacks that were stopped before they began by our law enforcement. I also have thought about how we might have seen a hanging and more on January 6, if not for our brave police. There must be divine intervention at play. Luckily these idiots love to broadcast and livestream their intentions.

We are still the great United States.

deetoo, pafc, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tesseract)
Famed Member Registered

@bluebelle ❤️

It makes me think of the Wizard of Oz, the terrible, fearsome wizard who turns out to be not so terrifying or powerful at all.

When we get scared, remember to pull back the curtain on the impotent (not a typo), demented madman. Don’t let the drama of the news cycles get into your head. The more frightening the media story, the more advertising they sell. When you hear t say something that’s totally outrageous, just whisper to yourself, “he’s such an asshole.”

Oh my. The Oz reference is spot on, really works but when I got to "just whisper to yourself, 'he's such an asshole.' " I burst out laughing, yes, LOL loud and vibrant. I will definitely remember this when I am fearful to pull back the curtain and I will whisper that to myself—and LAUGH! Beyond Fantastic!

I'm kind of envious of those of you who hear the trees. I don't—or rather, I have not so far had that experience. I'm an old hippie but I still do not "hear" them. I have hugged a few in my day, but they are few and far between here in Tucson. If those of you who love the trees are readers, try Sharon Shinn, a marvelous writer who creates amazing worlds. In her Twelve House series and her Elemental Blessings Series listening/hearing trees and the earth itself is not unknown. & an entire series about a world where "Blessings" (literal coins that are drawn for you by a stranger at birth) and the four elements are an intrinsic/living part of life. In both the trees not only speak to certain characters, they are revered and loved. I won't go on, but will put a link at the end. I fall into her books and climb out having to re-position myself on Earth—and they sing with love and Light.

I am tickled that you like my small t for youknowho.  As an editor I had a funny snafu with not being able to start a sentence with a lower case so I used TFG, (after I finally figured out what it stood for) but lower case t and p 🤣 say everything to me!

Oh, and Bluebelle, thanks for the new earworm. 🙄 😛 It started in the minute I read that paragraph in your post and it got louder when we got to what I should whisper when I am upset! I haven't seen the Wizard in years, but I am sure the song will chase away anything behind the curtain! I had to go look for the whole thing and now it can be your earworm too!

@danaroma Welcome! I too will start using your Positivity and utilizing that "resolution" technique! It's definitely a "horse of another color" remedy!

I think I have fallen into the Forum and I REALLY need to climb out and go to bed. Circle comes verrry early on Mondays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur7GnxTkS-M

http://sharonshinn.net/

pafc, BlueBelle, Lauren and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tesseract)
Famed Member Registered

PS --Dr. Gin says "Laughter is THE BEST way to Heal." So let us commence JOYFUL laughter.

Tesseract Out! 😴 

Freya, pafc, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: