Notifications
Clear all

If you need support, understanding, and love, let us know here.

(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

@stargazer

I am half Finnish and I grew up ingrained in the concepts of steadfast determination and achievement of fortitude in mind, body, and spirit. That is the essensece of sisu.

It is thought to be something Finns are born with like DNA in our blood. My pioneer Finnish Grandparents emigrated to Alaska in 1901 leaving their beloved friends and family' behind thousands and thousands of miles away never to see again.

That alone took immense courage that exceeds normal bravery but the all of their lives and all of my aunts and uncles lives and in fact all of us children born into the family faced challenges that no one believes when i share my stories.

Its not the water or going into cold water.  Its going into the river of life. All Scandinavians bathe in oceans, rivers and lakes then head for the sauna.

Sisu has no real definition to a Finn but translators say "guts" is the closest English can come.

We consider it a sacred energy.

BlueBelle, villager, deetoo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@michele-b

Oh wow, that is so inspiring Michele ... we gotta muster up some more of that Sisu! (Is it pronounced like Seesue, or Sigh---?

Some of my ancestry was Scottish, and yes, probably some Viking bluid in there from way back ... they were tough ... sailed courageously away from everything familiar to the 'New World' and left what was most important in their DNA, their homelands.

The challenges we are facing today in the 3D and the 5D seem not so huge compared to the ancestors', and yet, hmmm.... 

Thank you for sharing this M... Viva Sisu ???  ;)

BlueBelle, deetoo, Share and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@stargazer

Oh my how incredibly dear you are. I also come from star gazers. My Finnish Alaskan dad was taught by his dad to navigate their home built fishing boats by the stars.  All they had..

All of kids grew up looking to the stars as part of our belief system. I passed on my love and faith in them to our kids. Other than her 6 toed cat,  one of my daughters favorite Christmas gift was a telescope. My husband taught her to find and name all of the constellations and visible planets and major stars. I think the other two picked a lot up as well but she was our fanatic star watcher! My brothers all have telescopes today.  We had a home made telescope at one time made with wood long broken but well loved at the time.

My other three love star gazing as well. Two pioneer families to inherit dna from. My kids are tough and teaching their kids to love nature, the environment and look to the stars. They have sisu too. Sisyou is how we were taught it from the Finnis hh speakers. But English speakers say sees you.

My grandparents spoke Finnish but Grandpa learned English so he could be a translator besides a carpenter,  boat builder and commercial fisherman. They had to work hard and hunt and fish to survive.  A barge brought other things up giving them a handwritten list of things they could order and ship. Imagine that. Amazing times. Thank you for being caring and enthusiastic and kind. You are a gift to all of us here ???

And Scottish or wven Viking blood oh my! You've got a lot by other names! 

BlueBelle, deetoo, Share and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@michele-b

(((Michele))) 

Lols ... I lived in Alaska in Kodiak for awhile too ... went up from NoCal to work on a fishing boat so I could see the Aurora Borealis out on the Bering Strait. Quite an experience, and I lived to tell the tale ...?

BlueBelle, Michele, deetoo and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

@stargazer hey! glad to see you posting again- seems like you were gone for a while

deetoo, Share, Stargazer and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@unk-p

Hi my friend ... Thank you for being here! Yes, been going through it (!) with alot of soul wobbles, thanks to Spirit lols... looking forward to our 'new paradigm' now, even with some nostalgia...

Speaking of which Unk, this song keeps going through my little head...

Steve Miller Band ~

Your Saving Grace ?

(Think you could do the honors w/ YT?? ?)

BlueBelle, deetoo, Share and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

@stargazer

You got it!

https://youtu.be/ww0HMS1Ob8k

deetoo, LalaBella, Share and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@unk-p

???????

deetoo, Unk p, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@deetoo

Dear (((deetoo))) ?

Synchronicity is a phenomenal and amazing blessing of affirmation.... thank you my friend ...

At times recently I've been feeling like I am being pulled out of my own skin, and just when I thought I had been there and done that work, Spirit shows me a deeper shadow within that is another painful releasing process. The thing is, I want to release it all, and to align with that dimension. Yeah, it's hard work and our bodies have a tough time handling the influx of light energetically .... letting go, letting go .... the alchemy of that Phoenix rising is intense and healing is a process even though I feel there is an deep acceleration (as if Spirit has a heavy foot on the pedal right now lols)....

Something is coming up soon that is going to be empowering... the Lionsgate Portal will open through the first week of August. This happens annually and this year will be especially strong in that we can connect with our most intrinsic strength to promote healing of body and soul ...

I will try to post more on that over in the Astrology thread, and hope that it resonates ... I realize that the promptings are already coming in (Michele describing Sisu, and the Solar Plexus (Sun) intentions and so on...). Leonine energy for strengthening, healing, courage, joy☀️

So, think we're going to make it to the century mark, deetoo? O.M.G. what a thought ...100 years in the same body? Lols.

BlueBelle, villager, Coyote and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Last year on this exact day, I posted my inconsolable grief over the sudden loss of my young kitty. I also posted her photo. Today I have something that came in the mail I'd like you all to see.  @UnkP decided on his own to paint a portrait of my little one.  I can't tell you how much joy it brings me. He captured her expression, the thing about her that shows her sweet soul.

Thank you, UnkP, beyond words. He said it felt like Kitty was with, him - egging him on to finish it. It arrived on the anniversary of her passing. It feels to me she has come to life and is peering out at me from kitty heaven. 

1595530940-IMG_4822.jpg

BlueBelle, JourneyWithMe2, CC21 and 35 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@jeanne-mayell

Divine synchronicity Jeanne!

What a wonderful gift ... I always knew that our dear sweet Unk was an Earth Angel, and now we see what a talented artiste he is too ?

Beautiful!!!

BlueBelle, JourneyWithMe2, CC21 and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell,

how beautiful!  Thank you for sharing @unk-P's incredible gift with us.  I'm sitting here, grinning from ear to ear. 

@unk-p, you're a talented soul with a kind, loving heart.    

BlueBelle, JourneyWithMe2, CC21 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@jeanne-mayell

@unk-p

It's a wonderfully amazing gift, a tribute to a kitty's spirit and a lovely reminder that love is never lost or found, it always lives on.

You are very talented Mr. P.

What a lovely and creative and very talented side of you, indeed.

Now the forum will be lining up posting photos of their little beloveds hoping a swing a portrait from you. 

Hang out your painting palette board shingle and start accepting opening bids on spirit portraits ?

BlueBelle, CC21, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@stargazer

I did a Lionsgate portal activation ceremony last year it was very powerful.

As far as the endless work and the spiraling journey that seems to go on and on, some releasings and openings seem like they go on forever. Same with shadow work. Oh my goodness gracious me!!!!! 

Just when i think I've seen it, felt it, experienced it all something even bigger happens that tests me to my core. 

BlueBelle, FEBbby23, CC21 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)

@jeanne-mayell it is beautiful!

CC21, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@michele-b

This year the Lionsgate Portal will be actively opening from around July 26~August 12, with the optimum light on 8-8......

We are given the blessed opportunity to receive courage, strength and true joy within ...

Who needs this right now?

Love to all ?☀️?

BlueBelle, CC21, villager and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@stargazer @Michelle We shall use this energy on the next three Circle of Light Meditations!  All are invited. https://www.jeannemayell.com/event/circle-of-light-healing-meditation/

BlueBelle, CC21, Michele and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell and @unk-p

It is not a coincidence that the beautiful portrait came on this memorial anniversary.  Unk-p followed his intuition and truly gave you a loving gift.  I remember how sad you were Jeanne last year.  It is hard to believe it has been a year now.  

Blessings for both of you abound.

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, CC21 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@unk-p

Wow! That portrait. So nice!

Jeanne Mayell, CC21, Laynara and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell!

As a cat mom, I know exactly what you went through, Jeanne, and this beautiful gift is your girl sending love to you and telling you she’s okay.? @unk-p, brilliant, a messenger who not only delivered a message but delivered it with so much love. Let us know when you are open for commissions!! 

Unk p, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 83 / 106
Share: