Notifications
Clear all

If you need support, understanding, and love, let us know here.

CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Hi all,

I wanted to request whatever prayers, positive light and energy you can muster for my mother who was diagnosed this week (unexpectedly) with metastatic breast cancer. We were able to visit with her this weekend (she is 4 hours away from us), so that was wonderful, but she is very unwell. They think they may be able to help with her quality of life/prolonging her life a bit with medical treatment. She will see an oncologist this week. But she has fluid in her lungs and is on oxygen, and I just don't know how long she will last like this. She is 79, but wanting to stick around for a bit if she can. Thanks for your support.

Paul W, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@thebeast)
Honorable Member Participant

Hi CC21,

I am very sorry to hear about your mother . The sad truth is that it is an ugly part of life we have to endure . My mother was diagnosed with metastatic lung cancer 20 month ago . The doctors sequenced the tumor DNA and came up with a very effective pill based treatment that has almost no side effects and shrinked the tumor to a very small lump . She has no symptoms and is living a normal life . I wish you and your mother the best . May you have all the light I can send .

BlueBelle, CC21, Shawn and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

CC1 I am sending all light and love to your mother and also to you.  Opening my crown chakra to receiving and then sending to her the great healing light of the Universe.  I see a great stream of light coming down through me and off to her.  Soothing her, calming her, bringing her into the peaceful love that will enable her to heal.  She is so lucky to have you reaching out to others on her behalf.  

Stargazer, BlueBelle, Aheartbegins and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@shawn)
Noble Member Registered

Sending love and healing thoughts to you & your mother. 

Stargazer, Jeanne Mayell, Aheartbegins and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

Thank you so much, thebeast, Jeanne and Shawn. I greatly appreciate your healing thoughts and energy for my mom. 

thebeast - that is amazing about your mother! I am so glad to hear she is doing well after such a diagnosis. I know they can do wonderful things these days. We are hoping she can hang in there until they can get some treatment started and see what may help. She would be thrilled to get some decent quality of life so she can continue to watch my 2 daughters grow up a bit more. We shall see. 

Thank you, again, to all who are able to send light.

Michele, Jeanne Mayell, Shawn and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Sending healing prayers to your mom and prayers to you as well.  How old are her grandchildren?  Would they be able to visit with her?

Jeanne Mayell, CC21, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

Thank you, Lovendures. Our girls are 9 and almost 12. We did go this past weekend (all four of us) to visit, and I am grateful for that. We did say some goodbyes, in case things go south before we can see her again. But I am really hoping something can be done. She sees the oncologist tomorrow so we will know more then. Thank you again for your healing prayers for us all.

Michele, Shawn, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

Hi everyone. I wanted to apply a summer job from the youth employment program but the rules changed that made me ineligible. I wanted to get an internship from my college professor but the transportation is inconvenient. However, the youth development department will post alternatives. I don’t know what to do now.

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Love to CC21 and all dealing with loved ones, aging, children and grandchildren. 

Sending so much love to you all as I have walked in and am still walking in your shoes. 

No matter how challenging these times are, they are among the most important of our lives. 

We learn about ourselves, our loved ones and just how amazingly strong we all are....even if we crawl down the hallways at the end of our days because we are so physically, emotionally,  or even spirituality exhausted.

It's all about giving, loving, experiencing and learning--one day at a time.

Love to each of you who walk these walks and share so others can learn from you.

Aheartbegins, deetoo, CC21 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

CC21,

I am very sorry to hear about your mother's illness.  As I was reading your post, I was enveloped with a sense of peace and an opening of my heart.   I send that peace and love to you and your mom.   May it help to heal, comfort and sustain you.

Aheartbegins, CC21, Aheartbegins and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

Thank you so much deetoo. That is very comforting. Mom is hanging in there. She is trying to build up her strength so that she can start a clinical trial in a couple of weeks. The oncologist is hoping to help shrink her tumors and improve her breathing, giving her some good life quality and such for a time yet. So, please keep sending the good love and light! Thank you all very much.

BlueBelle, deetoo, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@robin)
Reputable Member Registered

CC21 So sorry to hear about your Mom, sending prayers, light and love to all of you. Dealing with severe illness is never easy on anyone.

Aheartbegins, BlueBelle, CC21 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

CC21, continuing to send healing light and prayers to your mom and family.

Aheartbegins, BlueBelle, CC21 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

Thank you so much, Robin and Lovendures.

ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

Hello Everyone and especially Jeanne,

I have been off the site and dealing with some huge things. Recently was asked to be evaluated for bipolar disorder and have digestive ailments that have caused me to lose 13 pounds in 3 weeks. Awaiting test results of an ultrasound.

I began to wonder if I am psychic or have hallucinated seeing my father's spirit ans so on. I feel like a preteen trying to figure myself out.

I am sad, and shocked ,a nd hopeful, and desolate. I also recently diagnosed with PTSD and believe I have been suffering from underlying Bipolar my whole life. The word terrifies me as my bipolar sister abused me my whole childhood as well as aprivate bully at school. I am a traumatized person. I am a sexual assault and Domestic Violence survivor.

And right now I am very ill. so I am asking for Reiki or prayers or anything you can give to me.

I think I am psychic but I don't seem to know myself right now. 

deetoo, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Love and healing light to you ghandigirl. My heart and energies go out to you now during this immensely challenging and life changing time.

Any and all of us would be stressed and physically, emotionally, and spiritually challenged as you are now.

It's hard for those of us without your life experiences, challenges, or triggers, to know if what we hear or what visions we see are "real" or from other times, places, or realities in our own lives but dealing with this added confusion and potential causes in your life is even more challenging.

Energetically, your severe trauma is a more heightened, more fearfully aware, more desperately feeling the need for help than any of our anxieties, fears, triggers or traumas.

But what you are experiencing medically can be helped.  The physical and emotional world offers doctors and therapists of all kinds. The emotionally sensitive, empathetic intelligent woman you are at your very core will always be a part of you.

You have the gift now of being helped, finding balance, and using those gifts of medicine, science, and gifted and caring therapists and healers to care for every aspect of your beautiful being.

Open yourself, your focus,  you own innate intelligence and gifts to your physical self care as your highest priority.

Finding a balance in all ways, medically, emotionally and spiritually is now a new and amazing journey of many possibilities, many new insights and understandings. 

Bit by bit, the greatest gifts of all towards understanding the long and deeply interwoven DNA connections through many lifetimes and many parts of yourself that have brought you to this time, and place.

I thank all that is divine for your healing experiences. I praise you for your strength, your courage, your ability to connect with all possibilities.

We are holding you in our heart light and sending such deep and endless caring and love to and for you.

Now, and forever, we love you, dear, dear ghandigirl. Believe that this is all just a part of your souls journey and bring in all the help from all who offer, give, and are now sending and sharing.

Be at peace and let it flow in and around and through every atom of your being.

? ?  ?

LalaBella, Aheartbegins, deetoo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Surrounding you with light and love, Ghandigirl. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

deetoo, CC21, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

Dear Ghandigirl,  Michele has woven such a beautiful, thoughtful word tapestry of healing and love for you.  This is also an energy tapestry full of beautiful, vibrant light and color that is surrounding your body, mind and heart.  What difficult experiences you have felt in this life...Your bravery in naming these experiences and facing your challenges is part of this life’s journey for you.  In these moments of sadness and fear, you can grow in wisdom and courage.  I am sending you my own heart’s light and love, too.  However, do keep reading Michele’s wisdom for you over and over again.  May you find peace and physical health.

LalaBella, Aheartbegins, deetoo and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

CC21, I am sorry to hear about your mother. I'll keep her, as well as the rest of your family in my prayers.

Ghandigirl, I'm sure that right now things feel rather overwhelming. Take a deep breath and have faith. Keep in mind that those of us who are given HUGE burdens to bear in this lifetime are those who gain the most spiritually. In high school, you have different lines of study. There's general academic, remedial, and then there are the advanced placement group. AP is the most advanced. See your life experiences for what they are-the hard lessons so that you can advance more spiritually than if you had taken the remedial track. You get to choose how you react. If you don't like your reactions, it it totally within your right and capability to change them. You can let these experiences make you bitter and afraid, or you can look in the mirror and say look at how strong I am to have survived what I have. 

As Michele says, there are many options open to you medically, psychologically, and spiritually. Find what works for you, and don't give up. 

LalaBella, Aheartbegins, CC21 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

ghandigirl, I am so sorry to hear of your difficulties. I don't have the wisdom or experience of the wonderful posters here who have such words of support for you, but I am sitting here on the first nice day of spring we have had, listening to the birds, breathing in the warm air, feeling the sun on my face and feeling such hopeful energy. I truly send all of that and my love to you during this challenging time.

Stargazer, Aheartbegins, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 106
Share: