Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Georgia Senate Race January 5

(@lawrence)
Illustrious Member Registered

Minority leader McConnell has a nice ring to it.

Jeanne Mayell, 2ndfdl, Vesta and 19 people reacted
(@tgraf66)

@lawrence Former Senator Mitch McConnell sounds even better. :-)

Jeanne Mayell, 2ndfdl, Vesta and 21 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

@polarberry silly - races aren’t called by the media!  They’re called by Orange men via social media.  I mean, come on. ???

Jeanne Mayell, Vesta, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

Good morning!!!! I must say, native Georgian that I am ..worked hard to help make a total Blue Wave.. my coffee is tasting especially sweet this morning!!!!!!  Yes!!! Warnock won!!! So far Ossoff has enough of a lead to be the winner... he has given an online speech... it's only a matter of time before he is declared winner. We did y'all!!!! We did it!!!!WE FLIPPED THE SENATE!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!! Sorry about the caps and shouting!! But my heart is sooooo full right now!!!! How appropriate is it that this came to be on the day of Epiphany??? I will not let the antics expected in DC today take away any of the joy and relief I feel today.

Unk p, Isabelle, Vesta and 21 people reacted
(@lowtide)

You have probably figured out that when I feel something deeply, what wells up from my heart are the scriptures I learned as a child. The first one, I was reminded of by Rev. Al on Morning Joe. 

From Psalm 30:5, “Weeping may endure for a night, but JOY cometh in the morning.”

From Matthew 26, “I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

I think great battles in multiple spheres have been won. Now the hard work of reconstruction and reconciliation begins.

Unk p, Maggieci, 2ndfdl and 17 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

I would like to say -- I look back over my predictions the past few months and am proud of the hits.  In reflecting on the misses:  I kept seeing the senate race swinging back and forth - but if I go back to initial double blue wave vision about the aftermath of November 3rd, I probably should have stayed there.  

Were the waves as huge statistically speaking as I sort of envisioned?  Yes and no.  And while I hesitate to say we have the majority in the Senate because there are still votes to count, Perdue needs 16,000 of the 17,000 military votes to win and I just don't think it's happened.

New interpretation of that double blue wave:  Guys - we flipped Georgia blue for the Presidential election.  We also flipped at least one (and probably two) senate seats there.  Texas was competitive. Arizona flipped.

Maybe that initial double blue wave was echoes of that - two victories - much of which came from the unlikeliest of places.  

Enough of us had flipping outcomes on the Senate runoff depending on the time of day that I truly think that could have gone either way.  I'm thankful Loeffler is definitely out.  I'm looking forward to the final call altogether. 

I cannot read cards on what happens in DC today but I will leave you all with this:  The unease hasn't left me since the electoral college was called in December -- but it's "exhaling" from me today when I think of DC.  Something bad may happen, but as Jeanne has said dozens of times -- it's one of the last (probably not THE last, but we're getting there) hurrahs of that dying world order.

Can't come soon enough.

Now, can we get that extra $1200 please?  My dental problems continue and I'd like to stimulate the local economy by paying my local dentist what he's owed ?

Unk p, Maggieci, 2ndfdl and 21 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@dannyboy. I love hearing you reflect and learn from reviewing your  predictions.  You are going to grow from having tried and then watched how it unfolds. 

I had a  learning experience last night as I watched the returns come in.  I learn repeatedly going back decades that visions are very precise, everything about them is precision perfect. 

When I meditated the other night about the runoffs, the vision started with an audio "vision" in which I heard a big "whoop", but I didn't explain in my post that the whoop was cut off prematurely.

I could hear the whoo, but the sound in my head got abruptly cut off. I didn't explain that in my post about it because I thought it might throw people off (you know, TMI) and people just want the bottom line. But last night when I was watching the returns come in early, Warnock and Ossoff were showing 10 to 12 point leads.  Any dems watching had to be feeling, Whoop!!! Then those leads melted quickly as more counties returns came it.  So yes, that whoop was cut short.  

I also learned that when things start getting fuzzy, as they did when I tried to nail down the overall outcome, it means the outcome will be unclear for a while. 

I am still optimistic about Ossoff.  And this is related -- I am horrified about the Pennsylvania legislature refusing to seat a duly elected person just because he is from the opposing party. This event is related because it is telling us that there will be much lawlessness to iron out in the coming year.

Then I think about what someone here predicted on Read the Future night (9.30.20)-- that they saw only half of Mitch McConnell in January.  Well, if he has to share the Senate 50-50 with the dems, that's just half of Mitch McConnell. 

Unk p, Maggieci, 2ndfdl and 19 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

P.S. Everyone, like @dannyboy, keep noticing your own visions, and keep track of them.  You are teaching the rest of the Collective that the best visions are your own.

@Laura, nice call on Warnock. I had thought he was more vulnerable than Ossoff when it's turned into the other way around. You got it. More to come. :-)

Unk p, Maggieci, Vesta and 15 people reacted
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

When I awoke this morning, the following Wizard of Oz song was playing in my head:

Ding Dong, the Mitch is gone,

Which old Mitch?  Moscow Mitch!

Ding-dong, the wicked Mitch is gone!

Wake up, you sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed,

Wake up, the wicked Mitch is gone!

And my husband awoke to this Johnny Cash tune running through his noggin:

I saw the light, I saw the light
No more darkness, no more night.
Now I'm happy no sorrow in sight
Praise the Lord I saw the light.

We’re now living in that period of dawn – the darkness of the night is slowly dissipating, and the light of the sun is slowly breaking through into our collective consciousness.  This election isn't yet a done deal, and even if it is, we still have a long way to go.  But I have much hope! 

Unk p, Maggieci, 2ndfdl and 17 people reacted
(@triciact)

@deetoo

That is so funny! I woke this morning and my hubby said that I got a txt msg on my phone from a good friend named Becky. The text was about how she can't wait to see Moscow Mitch neutered from the Senate. It's funny because I never get texts from her about political related stuff and it was about Mitch!  And you woke up to that.... Love it!

Unk p, Seeker4, Maggieci and 23 people reacted
(@mas1581)

"Purdue and Loeffler won in a landslide. The democrats did very bad....you could say illegal...things to the voting machines." Im hearing rumors that democrats went in the polling places and touched the buttons on the dominion machines and then like magic Ossoff and Warnock got more votes. Its so rigged. People went in to vote for me....like the best people......big tough people...went in to vote for me and then the Democrats won. I know they were voting for me because they all came up to me and said "Donald we love you."

JourneyWithMe2, Vesta, jsr78 and 9 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

@mas1581 For a hot second there I thought you had been hacked with that nonsense! ??

JourneyWithMe2, Seeker4, Maggieci and 13 people reacted
(@light)
Reputable Member Registered

I woke up this morning with this song going thru my head:

"Good Morning" from Singin in the Rain!  It's a GOOD MORNING!  Prayers have been answered!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB2yiIoEtXw

Unk p, JourneyWithMe2, Seeker4 and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Late last night as I was about to turn in, I got a notice that a large digital media service had picked up a broadcast I did back in early December on the other side of the world from the U.S. (Perth, Au) that 2021 was going to be a golden year. Suddenly this interview, that was done three weeks ago, is news in America. Hmmm.  Even FOX picked it up. Big hmmmm. Funny, that it happened late last night.  The light is dawning.

https://www.wpgxfox28.com/story/43131954/according-to-top-harvard-educated-intuitive-jeanne-mayell-2021-is-going-to-be-golden-year  

https://bostonchron.com/manews/according-to-top-harvard-educated-intuitive-jeanne-mayell-2021-is-going-to-be-golden-year-bostonchron-10098490

Vesta, Unk p, JourneyWithMe2 and 25 people reacted
(@lowtide)

Next Attorney General will be MERRICK GARLAND. Sweet karma!

Vesta, Unk p, blackandwhite and 21 people reacted
(@light)
Reputable Member Registered

@lowtide  Perfect!

Vesta, JourneyWithMe2, Isabelle and 7 people reacted
(@polarberry)

@lowtide

I was just about to post this.

Sweet, sweet, SWEET karma indeed!!!

Vesta, JourneyWithMe2, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
(@maggieci)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

Congratulations on your interview being heard in the US! It could lead to more air time! 

I heard the Australian interview and thought your voice and pacing sounded warm, smooth, and professional. And yes, it's funny that even FOX acknowledged your interview and Mary Ann Bohrer's book!

Vesta, Unk p, JourneyWithMe2 and 15 people reacted
(@polarberry)

@dannyboy

My bad. ? 

Orangeobfuscateicus must be blowing a gasket this morning.

Jeanne, how cool is that!

Vesta, JourneyWithMe2, deetoo and 5 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

SO many have seen purple for the senate over the last few years.  This is another vision  which our community appears to have seen accurately.

I however preferred to focus on the color Baba saw the other day over Georgia. It brought hope to me when she said it and so I began to visualize it in my mind, painting the landscape throughout DC, over the hills, across the prairies to the coastlines, covering our nation with it.    

Light Blue.  

Last night my mind  painted our country with a gentle, soft and wintery ice-blue.

This  light blue must surely be the most beautiful color ever created.  Our nation created it.  Every single vote in November was a color added to the recipe mix.   Every drop last night in Georgia determining  the final hue for our nation.

A cool, crisp iced blue.  

Call it what you wish. The Senate plus -1. Georgia Blue,  Baba's Blue, America the Beautiful Blue, Let Freedom Ring Blue, New Dawn Blue.

This blue is beautiful.

@baba

Vesta, Unk p, Maggieci and 17 people reacted
Page 9 / 10
Share: