The Impeachment of ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] The Impeachment of Donald Trump

(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

It makes me sick to see Moscow Mitch smiling. 

Lilinoe, TriciaCT, Lawrence and 3 people reacted
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

Sorry it’s McGrath

BlueBelle, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

@yogagirl

No, I've seen two pictures of Moscow Mitch smiling. One was with trump.

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
(@lawrence)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

So happy your operation was successful.  We're all sending you lots of healing love!

Was thinking the same thing as I watched the GOP Senate members vote yesterday.  It's clear that this is the beginning of the end for the GOP as a major political party. Short-sighted lemmings, overplaying their hand. Their sheer ignorance/arrogance of ignoring the 75% of Americans who want witness and documents is unbelievable. And as stated before, Jan. 2020 is the beginning of the end of T. So it's perfect he is their leader now. A perfect match-up. We are seeing his true purpose play out.   

I also loved Harriet.  I voted for Cynthia as Best Actress in the SAG Awards.

BlueBelle, Lilinoe, lenor and 27 people reacted
(@raindrop)
Prominent Member Registered

Sometimes I wish I could double, triple, gazillion "like" what I read here. I have been here silently (often) cheering you all on, and riding the wave of your good energy, and I am grateful for it. I was able to drop in, a bit late, for the 3:30 meditation on Thursday, but I was there and felt the light bath produced, and the deep deep peace and stillness that came at the end of it. You are all awesome and powerful and thank you for all the care and love you give our world.

BlueBelle, Lilinoe, lenor and 19 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@raindrop

You are awesome.  Your post brought tears.   A light bath.  I want us to start creating these light baths more often.  They will grow and more will join in.  

@yogagirl, what a gift to have you pop up and especially that you have been in a beautiful retreat and sounds strong and refreshed. 

BlueBelle, Lilinoe, villager and 23 people reacted
(@raindrop)

@vestralux

It wasn't until you posted the excerpt of Coyote's post that I realized that he was working on a personal soul project, not a personal soil project as I had read it originally. Funny.

TriciaCT, VestraLux, CC21 and 9 people reacted
(@raindrop)

@jeanne-mayell

❤️ Thank you, and all health and wellness to you, dear Jeanne.

I liked the meditation so much that I meditated at the same time again on Friday, sending what light I could and imaging that others from this group were doing likewise. I definitely would join more of these meditations. It's a honor to be a part of this group.

lenor, TriciaCT, VestraLux and 13 people reacted
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I received the following message from Archangel Michael this morning:  Don't expect me to do all of the work for you.  I saw Michael firmly standing with his sword, not drawn but by his side, ready for action.  He’s waiting for enough of the collective to wake up, reclaim our power and join forces with him.  But we need to first have the humility and courage to handle the truth about ourselves.  And to have the faith that we have the power to change EVERYTHING.   And to never give up.

But the point, I think, is that Americans have to wake up from our collective delusion that we were ever anything else. In fact, this is the dilemma of the entire human race as I see it: Will everyday people continue to permit the tyranny of oligarchs and kleptocrats and sociopaths—and therefore the continued annihilation of countless species, including our own(!), or will we dismantle those forces which perpetuate it?

This is why I think the rage and frustration you're feeling isn't just understandable, it's necessary. We all feel it. And we have to feel it in order to be inspired to do something.

@vestralux

The people of this country will end up rising and doing the right thing. History tends to repeat itself. One thing I learned in my life is that some of us tend to speak up and do. We are in the minority.  [T]hings he's put asunder will be righted, and fortified. It just takes time.  

@cindy

Please remain hopeful and keep the faith, everyone.  Because it ain’t over.

And I’m going to follow @lovendures example:  turn off TV news media this weekend.  I will instead conserve my energy and take care of this respiratory bug I’m developing, do more work in transforming my art and meditation room, and watch some funny 40’s movies.  

Lilinoe, villager, Jeanne Mayell and 33 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@jeanne-mayell, I’m happy to hear that your surgery was successful! I'll keep you in my prayers for a fast and complete recovery.

@yogagirl, it was good to hear from you. I've missed your voice! We haven't discussed the meditation as a regular occurrence (at least I'm not aware of that), but I'd love to join you and others in a regular practice.  I'm pretty open to the day/day(s) and time.

lenor, Lilinoe, JourneyWithMe2 and 21 people reacted
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

Jeanne,

sorry about your need for surgery, but so glad all is well.

Lilinoe, villager, JourneyWithMe2 and 15 people reacted
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

The slow leak of information will sink the GOP:

Emails connect 45 to withholding Ukraine Aid

Charities steered $65 million to Impeachment attorney

This is just from the DOJ and the AP sources. Imagine what else will come to light before the next senate hearing vote. 

Lilinoe, villager, Jeanne Mayell and 25 people reacted
(@febbby23)

@jeanne-mayell

Prayers for a swift and complete recovery.  Our love and positive thoughts are with you dear one.   Sending love and healing your way ❤️??

Lilinoe, villager, JourneyWithMe2 and 17 people reacted
 CC21
(@cc21)

@jeanne-mayell

Be well, Jeanne! So glad that your surgery went well. Wishing you a speedy and smooth recovery.

And I am totally going to watch Harriet tonight - been wanting to for a while, so I loved the reminder in the posts above. Hold steady, all!

Lilinoe, JourneyWithMe2, Jeanne Mayell and 15 people reacted
(@billy-mike)
Noble Member Registered

Seth Abramson writes today:

“If America knew Trump traded the continuation of his licensing deal at Trump Towers Istanbul for a retreat of U.S. forces from the Turkey-Syria border, which led to Turkey shelling our troops, us losing bases, and the rebirth of ISIS, support for a second impeachment would be 70%.”

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1223685459068497920.html

Lilinoe, lenor, FEBbby23 and 23 people reacted
(@triciact)

There's stuff ready to explode /coming out about The Orange nightmare, Miss Lindsey, Barr, etc. that will cause a lot of commotion over the next several days this week. Hopefully before the Wednesday decision. His speech is also going to be a bomb for him.

Normally all this negative stuff that the senate did would have me depressed and feeling lost (like I did after T became POTUS). But for some reason I just feel calm and even happy... As if this is even better than if they did go the honorable route. It will ensure that November will be a bigger blue wave. I STILL feel like T is also going to explode like a big orange balloon. The reason the GOP in the senate voted the way they did was for many reasons, but one of them is that there are so many that are complicit and have evidence against them too that they are all in the "same bed together".

Stay positive, don't lose hope, the fat lady has not sung yet....  :) ? ❤️ 

Baba, Lilinoe, bigshowoz and 25 people reacted
(@unk-p)

@febbby23

Prayers for a swift and complete recovery.  Our love and positive thoughts are with you dear one.   Sending love and healing your way ❤️

Maybe we should do a group prayer/meditation, sending love and energy to our Jeanne?

lenor, Baba, Lilinoe and 17 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@unk-p

Say when.. I am in.  Have already been sending Light Love and Healing Energy to beloved Jeanne will be glad to join together with all who wish to.

deetoo, Baba, Lilinoe and 11 people reacted
(@unk-p)

@journeywithme2

Hows about tomorrow night?   8 pm?    if that conflicts, i am open

raindrop, Lilinoe, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
(@billy-mike)
Noble Member Registered

Yes! I am in, too; any time is fine.

raindrop, Lilinoe, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
Page 20 / 28
Share: