The Unraveling -- D...

Notifications
Clear all

The Unraveling -- Donald Trump

(@lawrence)
Illustrious Member Registered

@triciact

Yes, a lot of us have predicted March. We'll learn a lot this month.

When his taxes are released,  the information showing his criminality will be stunning. 

Scorpius, Lilinoe, Pikake and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

I just reviewed the T. predictions for March, April, and May.  Very encouraging.  The darkness has ruled long enough.

Lilinoe, Pikake, lenor and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jovesta)
Noble Member Registered

@laura-f I feel that I should let you know (and this is with all due respect) that I shared your information and have gotten quite a bit of blowback and I am curious to know your sources as people are asking me for them.  The truth is that this coronavirus is so new that it is difficult to pin down absolute truth about it and I truly believe that your intent was to share truth.  Can you help me out?  ? 

Lilinoe, lenor, Lilinoe and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@Jovesta

As I said, I posted my sources previously, on the thread related to COVID-19,but they are:

The Atlantic (well respected magazine/website), Washington Post, Sacramento Bee

CDC website (cdc.gov)

On the Media (podcast from NPR) episode "Black Swans"

And again, the Johns Hopkins real time dashboard, which is here:  https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Lilinoe, lenor, TriciaCT and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hererightnow)
Honorable Member Registered

I haven’t seen a death rate anything like 40% for over 50s.  So far over 80s mortality rate is about 15%.  Age 50 - 59 is approx  2%

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-51674743

Lilinoe, lenor, jovesta and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

The mortality rate is a completely unreliable statistic at this point. With testing being minimal at best in most of the world because of it's being novel with symptoms that are common among many viruses, it is almost a certainty that there are at least thousands of cases that have gone untested/unconfirmed. The mortality rate of this will be inflated for a while until testing becomes regular practice for all those with flu symptoms. The deaths, on the other hand, will be more heavily tested because there is a panic and when someone dies from "the flu" the question of whether it was covid19 will be instantly raised. 

SisterMoon, Coyote, Lilinoe and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Please look at this pic in the article about T. He looks high..geez

https://nypost.com/2020/02/29/trump-crouches-behind-cpac-podium-to-mock-bloombergs-height/

BlueBelle, lenor, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

@jessi1978

ok  i looked.  Wish i wouldn't have.  And yes, he looks H.A.F.   Some folks are actually more fun to be around, when they are high.  He isn't.

LalaBella, deetoo, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

When your Orange nightmare supporting friends tell you how great T is with the stock market /economy, tell them he owns 8 of the worst dips in the market in history:

1583361037-trumpowns8.png

Lilinoe, Unk p, Lovendures and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

@triciact

???

ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

@triciact

Perfect, because he's a total dipsheet.

TriciaCT, Lovendures, lenor and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

Perhaps the Ides of March are starting to blow : https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/mar/05/mueller-report-justice-department-unredacted

TriciaCT, Lawrence, Lilinoe and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@journeywithme2

Gotta LOVE Buzzfeed right now!

TriciaCT, Baba, lenor and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

I'm sure everyone has seen at least the clip of last nights "town Hall  on Fox".  I found it interesting that after three and a half years of declaring loudly "I will not cut you Social Security or Medicare" now he is cutting "entitlements".  I hope to you know where that some of his followers who maybe still have half a brain left realize what this means.  I also hope the Dems jump on it with both feet!  I seriously doubt that Turd will be abe to debate either of the Dems running.  If he tries to go after Bidens son all Joe has to do is bring up the Charity his kids started and stole from.  As for Bernie, Turd doesn't have the brains to understand what Bernie is talking about.  Everytime I see  Turd he looks worse tha the last.  He is blowing the health crisis and going to play golf this weekend, needs the aderation of his paying club memebers and possibly a few of the pro golfers like Tiger and Jack who blow smoke up his butt so he will fund their projects.

Lilinoe, TriciaCT, Baba and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Judge Reggie Walton will decide whether the redacted portions of the Mueller report can remain in place.

March, 2020

"Indictments of Trump family members become public." Baba

"Indictments of bad actors in the Trump administration are handed down."

Predicted 10/9/19

Lawrence, Lilinoe, lenor and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

@polarberry

Judge Reggie Walton asked if Barr's actions were a "calculated attempt" to help President Donald Trump and opined the attorney general had a "lack of candor" with the public and Congress.

Yes!!! That was the point

The Court cannot reconcile certain public representations made by Attorney General Barr with the findings in the Mueller Report," Walton wrote on Thursday. Barr's initial publicly announced interpretation of the findings from former special counsel Robert Mueller "cause the Court to seriously question whether Attorney General Barr made a calculated attempt to influence public discourse about the Mueller Report in favor of President Trump despite certain findings in the redacted version of the Mueller Report to the contrary."

Walton said he will review the full Mueller report himself to make sure the Justice Department didn't over-redact it for public release.

Walton said he was "troubled" by Barr's initial, quickly released letter clearing the President of wrongdoing and distancing his campaign from Russian interference in American politics. Walton also took issue with Barr's press conference about Mueller's findings and other public statements before the report was made public.

"The speed by which Attorney General Barr released to the public the summary of Special Counsel Mueller's principal conclusions, coupled with the fact that Attorney General Barr failed to provide a thorough representation of the findings set forth in the Mueller Report, causes the Court to question whether Attorney General Barr's intent was to create a one-sided narrative about the Mueller Report -- a narrative that is clearly in some respects substantively at odds with the redacted version of the Mueller Report," Walton wrote.

https://apple.news/AhHxRhf00Q4CtcTym3TDXcQ

Lilinoe, Baba, lenor and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Oh Good Lord! 

Tweeted by Chris Hayes, (msnbc host):

"Ok, the CDC appearance was the most disturbing one yet from Trump. He literally said experts were telling him to take sick Americans off a cruise ship but he doesn't want to do it because it WILL MAKE THE NUMBERS GO UP and it "wasn't our fault." Holy Jesus."

- Chris Hayes

Here is what  Trump said:

“I’d rather have them stay on, personally, but I fully understand if they want to take them off,” Trump told reporters after touring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta.

“I don’t need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn’t our fault,” he said.

paulk, TriciaCT, Lilinoe and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Mick Mulvaney is OUT and US Rep Mark Meadows is in as Chief of Clown House, I mean House of Horrors, I mean Dark House. I mean all 3.

Anita, JourneyWithMe2, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered

Notice Trump's "elementary school boy" mindset.  It wasn't OUR fault!  Having to blame someone else for the problem.

Tiger-n-Owl, Lawrence, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Have you seen Trump visit to the CDC? He looks like he has gained even more weight and you can tell he does not want to be there. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-praises-cdc-amid-coronvirus-outbreak-calls-washington-governor-a-snake-during-visit-to-agency/ar-BB10PV98

Also our most intelligent president who knows military, politics and now knows all about this virus:

“I like this stuff. I really get it,” Mr Trump boasted to reporters during a tour of the https://www.independent.co.uk/topic/cd c">Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention in Atlanta, where he met with actual doctors and scientists who are feverishly scrambling to contain and combat the deadly illness.

Citing a “great, super-genius uncle” who taught at MIT, Mr Trump professed it must run in the family genes.

“People are really surprised I understand this stuff,” he said. “Every one of these doctors said: ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.”

The upshot was that the self-proclaimed medical savant came off looking less interested in his administration’s unsteady efforts to mitigate the spread of the virus than he was in bolstering his own status in a campaign year.

This man is more worried about number and ratings instead of the health and safety our American citizens. He did not want to bring the people in the cruise ship because the number of infected are going to double. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-healthcare-us-medicine-coronavirus-centers-for-disease-control-a9384441.html%3famp

JourneyWithMe2, Tiger-n-Owl, Unk p and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 147 / 166
Share: