The Unraveling -- D...

Notifications
Clear all

The Unraveling -- Donald Trump

(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

They are unsealing the indictment as I type this.  I think this is going to be a big srink.  Dershowitz claiming to get a massage from a thirteen year old is about as rediculous as it sounds!  He's nothing but a dirty old man.  You know these men and the women who facilitated this, the recruiters, are fundamentaly morally bankrupt,  There is nothing excusable about this.  Pardoning these people wouldbe a hugh red X foranyone with a moral compass.  

I seriouslly think this is the beginning of  a long slow slide for Moron and his family.  He is losing it big time and it isn't going to stop anytime soon.,  I think he will end up is a institution.

TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered

I'm a 53 year old man.  As a background, I've taken massage classes (I have over 200 hours of classwork in Swedish and Shiatsu).  I've received massages from gay/straight people, men and women, whites and non whites, old (70+) and young (20+).  I have no issue with the healing touch.

That said.....The thought of having a 13 year old girl give me a massage gives me a serious case of the heebee jeebees.  I'd be REALLY uncomfortable with it....and for good reason....it is wrong.

I hope the universe allows this to come to light and the perpetrators to be fully punished for their actions.

numerologist, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)
Illustrious Member Registered

There have been so many times I thought that something was the end of Twitler.  I underestimated the depravity of his base, but this feels different to me.  I pray my feeling is correct.

If you have ever looked hard at the photos of Twitler with Ivanka, they are truly disturbing.  Not only is she dressed the way a child that age should not be allowed to dress, but the poses and locations of the photos as well.

What father in their right mind wouldn't feel creepy and uncomfortable having their picture taken with their mini-skirted, high-heeled thirteen year old on top of a statue of fornicating parrots?  And the comments he has made about her. I agree, I think this story is going to be huge.

TriciaCT, BlueBelle, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hererightnow)
Honorable Member Registered

This whole Epstein business is truly foul.  Just read in a British newspaper that Clinton travelled on Epstein’s private jet 26 times in one year.  Prince Andrew was also a close friend of Epstein and a victim said she was given to him.  

ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

I don't have the link, but (Bill) Clinton has released a statement about Epstein.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Here is Bill Clinton statement https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1679345001

ReplyQuote
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

Well I'd rather read some predictions than my own opinion, and you can delete this if you want. But we really don't know, except for a couple of people who have been mentioned - Prince Andrew and Dershowitz - who actually participated in all of this.  What upsets me is that people knew and let it go on. There isn't a doubt in my mind that Trump knew; hence the younger woman remark. Now other people I'm sure heard rumors but that doesn't mean they actually witnessed anything. I think the fact that Bill Clinton had Secret Service protection and his trips were documented means something. Of course that's just me.  And I don't understand this emphasis on Bill Clinton. He hasn't been president in a long time and they tried to impeach him. What about the current President's Cabinet member who saw to it this man got a sweetheart deal?

Coyote, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@hererightnow)
Honorable Member Registered

That person who gave him the sweetheart deal needs to be fired and investigated.  Did any of them think of those poor girls?  Also people took donations from Epstein knowing the type of person he was.   

I hope those girls get real justice this time.  

LalaBella, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

This probably deserves its own thread at this point, but if we ask ourselves why Epstein was given such a sweetheart deal by Alex Acosta when he was US attorney in Miami in 2009, what occurs to me is who was the attorney general at that time.  That person would have had to be involved in such a high level gift to a criminal. The AG was Michael Mukasey, who is originally from NYC. I wonder if there isn't some sort of involvement on his part, or an attempt to try to protect someone else. The sweetheart deal happened under the Bush administration's department of justice. I'd look there for answers. 

LalaBella, deetoo, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

What I really liked hearing is that this arrest came as a total surprise to Epstein and his cohorts.  When you consider how difficult it is to hide anything these days, this is a major feat. 

Interestingly the Epstein case is being investigated by the SDNY public corruptions unit, not the group that investigates human trafficking.  The public corruptions unit investigates crimes of bribery, embezzlement, and frauds committed against local, state, and federal government agencies.  I’ve read that given the allegations that Epstein had co-conspirators in high places, the fact that this particular unit is investigating could be potentially meaningful.  Some former and current prosecutors are also speculating this could mean that other charges are possible, like money laundering, public corruption, or tax-related charges.  .

I’ve also read that Attorney General Barr recused himself from the Epstein case.  His reason is that long ago he worked for the law firm, Kirkland and Ellis, that once represented Epstein.  It’s also worth noting that Acosta, our current Labor Secretary who gave Epstein that sweetheart deal, once worked for K&E.  Our current Deputy AG, Jeffrey Rosen, also worked for them as well.  So why didn't Rosen also recuse himself?

Another interesting Barr connection to Epstein:  Barr’s father, who was headmaster at the prestigious Dalton School in Manhattan, once hired Epstein, with no college degree, to teach teenagers calculus and physics at the school.  So some legal experts are speculating that Barr might have had to recuse himself because of this if there was a possibility that the Epstein prosecution could lead to disclosures that would harm his father’s reputation.  

LalaBella, Coyote, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

Gee Louise people this is like connect-the-dots of high ranking corruption!   These men think they are untouchable.  They do what they please because it makes them feel powerful.  Those girls weren't even human to them.  The defense is they were prostitutes.  Well the question is how did they get to be prostitues and who recruited them.   From what I've read Epsteins "girlfriend" was a procurer and she recruited other "models" to help "nurtur these girls.  This whole thing is just sick.

LalaBella, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

This feels like it will bring down a lot of people, and Trump is in it.  According to one report, one girl was recruited at Mar a Lago, where her father worked. Her father dropped her off at Epstein's unwittingly thinking this would be a good opportunity for his daughter though not realizing what Epstein had in mind. One wonders if Trump knew about it.  

The famous much quoted Trump remark about Epstein that he was fun, and that he liked younger women more than Trump liked, is suspiciously defensive - as if Trump is trying to cover up that he tried out some of these young girls. 

It's becoming increasingly obvious that some of  Trump's cabinet appointments are people whose appointments are designed to protect him from his crimes - like Treasury Secretary Mnuchin who keeps his tax returns from being shared with Congress, Elaine Chen,  his Transportation Secretary whose marriage to McConnell has protected Trump in the Senate, Betsey Devos whose brother  Erik Prince, could be handy for Trump, and now Acosta, his Labor Secretary, who protected Epstein in 2008.  

It all reminds me of the vision I had right before the election  about the Greek myth of Hades and the rape of Percephone.  The ancients send us messages about our world through their myths.  This one is a key to how we will get our world back.  In Alabama, the mothers across the political divide  turned against Roy Moore for abusing the Percephones of Alabama.  

If Trump gets implicated enough in the Epstein prosecutions, his goose is cooked.  

Lilinoe, BlueBelle, Lawrence and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

Jeanne, you could not be more right when you say that everyone in Twitler's cabinet is there for either payback or protection.  The entire administration is a slimy connected chain of corruption.  If one falls they all do.

Years ago, when Epstein was asked during a deposition if he had ever partied with Twitler in the presence of underage girls, he pled the 5th.  

This will all come to light and it's not going to be pretty.  And I read this morning that the CEO of Home Depot will donate a huge sum to his re-election campaign, and some wingnut wants a "Book of Trump" added to the Bible.  These people are sick, sick, sick.

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered

This from MSNBC - One of Acosta's roles, as Labor Secretary, is to oversee human trafficking.  What a coincidence....right!!??

LalaBella and LalaBella reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

I decided to throw a few cards to see where some of the people mentioned might end up after the arrest of Epstein. 

For Epstein himself, I got the 10 of swords reversed. I understood this to mean that the chickens are coming home to roost due to behavior that he wasn’t willing to change. I think he will be held accountable this time. Rather than the swords falling out because they are reversed, I sensed him being firmly on the swords. 

For the orange menace, I drew Four of Swords, which I understood as meaning that he will withdraw/hide when unfavorable things in regard to this situation come out. 

For Clinton,  I drew Strength reversed. I understood this to mean that he has great anxiety about what will be revealed. This makes sense. If he wasn’t worried, he wouldn’t have had a statement released on his behalf already.

Finally, I drew a card for Prince Andrew and got 3 of Pentacles. I think he probably thinks that the palace machinery will protect him from whatever might come out about him. 

I agree with those of you who think this is going to be a big deal and that a lot of powerful people are afraid about what will come out about them. The beginning of a time of reckoning is upon us for those who have taken advantage of those weaker than them. 

Any other ideas or comments about the meanings of the cards are welcome!

LalaBella, Lawrence, BESOULINSPIRED and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

What deck are you using?

ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

I used the Rider Waite deck. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I love your readings, Baba, which I've noticed from your past readings, are superb! 

I asked what deck you were using because if someone uses the Thoth or Oshoo Zen deck, I know them so well that I can "see" the your cards in my head right on the spot.  I don't have the Rider Waite images in my head so I have to look them up to comment other than to say thank you for the reading! 

deetoo, Baba, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

I feel that Acosta will quit as Labor Secretary.

polarberry, Baba, polarberry and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

Barr "unrecused" from the Epstein investigation. I wonder if he'll make sure the investigation focuses on democrats who are implicated (like Clinton maybe) and let the republicans skate. You can't make this stuff up.

ReplyQuote
Page 14 / 166
Share: