The Unraveling -- D...

Notifications
Clear all

The Unraveling -- Donald Trump

(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

Jessi1978 lease do not wish the Moron on us.  I'm here in Ky and the turtle is bad enough!

I know a few of the youtube psychics have said something big is going to explode this month.  I thought it was Mueller could be Epstein,  This man is a pure animal.

Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)
Illustrious Member Registered

It wasn't NY state, it was the SDNY (Fed Court for the Southern District of NY). They've always prided themselves on being pretty independent though, so I'm not sure Barr can throw a monkey wrench into this process, even if he wanted to. Plus Barr is super-conflicted, because his firm represented Epstein at one point. 

Maybe this is what it takes to get trump out? Will people who've let everything else slide finally turn on him if there is evidence that he was involved in abusing young girls? If, according to trump's own words, Epstein was a friend of his, I find it hard to believe that trump wasn't involved in the abuse. No way he didn't participate. Whether there is evidence is another matter, but if there is, I think the GOP will even turn on him. 

TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I’m so happy to hear about Epstein's arrest.  It's unconscionable that there are people being housed in the notorious Rikers Island who haven't been found guilty of anything and are awaiting trial, and yet this slimy creature got a slap on the wrist by Acosta, who is now our Secretary of Labor.

Epstein's legal team back then consisted of Alan Dershowitz, Kenneth Starr, and Roy Black (known for having defended William Kennedy Smith against rape charges in Palm Beach.)    Two of Epstein's accusers are alleging Dershowitz either was aware of or took part in sexual misconduct.  

I have a strong feeling that this is just the tip of the iceberg.

TriciaCT, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Yogagirl.. lets be realistic they are not really his friends they are just using him and when they are done with him they will turn their backs to him. I think this would make me even more happier then anything else. Him asking for them to help him and they saying we can’t. 

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

I think that if this does explode in Twitler's face, the Rethuglicans will use it as their excuse to finally depose him and install Pence.

I still think Pence was called back to the WH to calm 45 down and/or to stand by during a mini-stroke event... I thought something about the Russian sub, but now I wonder if it's connected to the Epstein thing.

BlueBelle, deetoo, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

one interesting thing - Trump said Epstein was fun to be with and that he liked women "on the younger side." Give me a break. He knew everything. He's a monster.

ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

Deetoo

I heard of Dershowitz's alleged involvement as well. I have always wondered if that is why he has strongly publically backed Trump. Hes a cretin, for sure, vut every scumbag he has defended has been in the name of money. It doesnt make sense to me for him to be an ardent backer of Trunp when hes not on the payroll, unless he is greatly benefitting in some other way. This would definitely qualify.

deetoo and deetoo reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

I always thought Dershowitz's support was odd.  An opinion is one thing, but going on fox news all the time was just weird.  Also, Jerry Falwell's support of trump is because of compromising information trump has on him (through Michael Cohen). These degenerates all have dirt on each other. It's vile. I hope trump is close enough to it so that it takes him down. These abused girls (women now) have suffered so much, maybe now they can get some vindication and take down these creeps in the process.

LalaBella, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Trump can absolutely pardon Epstein if he is found guilty by the Southern District of New York because it's a Federal not a State court.   Presidents can pardon anyone "for offenses against the United States, except in cases of Impeachment."  (Article II, Section 2, U.S. Constitution).

Of course, pardoning a pedophile would be bad politics for the Republicans. 

LalaBella, deetoo, LalaBella and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Until Dershowitz began his Faux media blitz, I just assumed he had this enormous ego and enjoyed taking on cases that were high profile and often considered hopeless, like Claus von Bulow, Mike Tyson, and OJ Simpson.  But I have found his ongoing support of T perplexing and troubling.  It just makes you wonder.

Regarding a possible pardon for Epstein because it's a Federal case -- does anyone know whether the State of New York can also bring charges?

ReplyQuote
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

here's a pardoning discussion - quite interesting: https://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/pardon-jeffrey-epstein-trump-don/19169/

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

Charges were brought in the Southern District of NY because there must be allegations that some of Epstein's crimes happened in NY.  If so, then NY State can absolutely bring charges, as long as the statute of limitations hasn't expired. Rape and human trafficking are crimes in NY. It would be up to the Manhattan District attorney (Cy Vance), who has his own interesting history being lenient on the trump family.  Not sure if the NY AG could bring charges.  

deetoo, LalaBella, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

If Epstein did anything in NY state outside of Manhattan, yes the state AG can bring charges. For example, it's likely that Epstein spent time in the Hamptons, that would count.

Also, sometimes NYS and/or NYC wait to see what happens with a SDNY case before starting their own.

deetoo and deetoo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

I just had the sickest vision Ive had in a long time and Im posting it here in desperate hopes that Im wrong. Did Trump sell a young Ivanka to Epstein in exchance for money to unbury himself from a bad business deal?

Im shaking as typing this and furious that I am even capable of thinking someone can do this, but deep down, I know Trump is very capable of doing it. 

ReplyQuote
(@stardancer)
Honorable Member Registered

Documents to be unsealed by the judge tomorrow. This may run deep and implicate people across party lines. We need to flush this abhorrent behavior out of our system, Republican, Democrat, Independent regardless of who they are or what their skill set,  they have to experience the natural consequences of their behavior. 

The same holds true for any other shenanigans that are impacting our democracy, get them out regardless of their party.

We have bright, honorable, talented people in this country who are willing and able to serve the American people with integrity. It is the people’s house. 

PS 

Bill Clinton also was pals with Epstein.

Codyroo, deetoo, Coyote and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

MAS1581 - I don't think so, not in that sense. As putrid as Cheetolini is, the only person on the planet he seems capable of loving is Ivanka. Don't forget who her mother is, either. Ivana would not stand for that.

As for a more metaphorical/metaphysical interpretation, I think it's possible Ivanka was aware, and maybe there was some kind of bizarre "internship", but I don't think (as much as I despise her) that she's actually a victim. Whether she helped perpetuate the crimes of Epstein is another story, though, and one that we haven't heard of yet, so maybe that's what your vision is referring to (?)

ReplyQuote
(@suspira44)
Famed Member Registered

Epstein is a billionaire. I'm sure a lot of people are friends of his, Clinton included.  Impeachment proceedings were brought against Clinton, and he's no longer our President, nor has he been for quite a while. Not you of course but every time this comes up in the future, that's all we'll hear played, the Clinton card, as if it's even relevant now. If he was involved in any of this, maybe while the Republicans were trying to crucify him for Monica Lewinsky, they should have dug a little deeper.

Trump actually stated that Epstein likes "younger women." That was a veiled remark if I ever read one. He throws his garbage in our faces and thinks we're too stupid to catch on.

Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

I've said for a long time that of all the things Twitler is guilty of (treason comes to mind), that it would be money laundering and sex trafficking that would bring him down.

I believe there were a few predictions that something happens with children that finally takes him down. As sickening and disgusting as his treatment of the migrant children is, it wouldn't be enough to make his slack-jawed supporters turn on him.  Sex-trafficking and molestation of minors might, at least those who are on the fence about him.  Although, one wonders-look how many people supported Roy Moore knowing what a sleaze he is.  Some people just don't care.  They wear supporting the worst of the worst as a twisted badge of honor.

Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

lol, Baba.   That works too.

ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

Trump is railing at fox news now. Lawrence's prediction about trump sliding down a hill popped into my head just now. Bluebelle's earlier prediction kept popping into my head all of last week. Could we finally be seeing the beginning of the end?

ReplyQuote
Page 13 / 166
Share: