The Unraveling -- D...

Notifications
Clear all

The Unraveling -- Donald Trump

(@codyroo)
Noble Member Registered

Hmmm, a sudden snow squall covers New York in 0.4 inches of snow this afternoon.  I wonder if this is connected with the impeachment of Donald John Trump (a few hours later).  What is the universe saying to us?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/18/weather/new-york-snow-squall-wxc/index.html

KB, lenor, Lilinoe and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell , loved your words of wisdom today.   Thank You.

@Cindy , thank you once again for your always thoughtful reflections.

@billy-mike , For me, disengaging takes mindful practice.  I am so used to  be "consciously" engaged that the thought of disengagement seems contrary to what I should be doing to remain a well  informed person.   I have had to wrestle with what my perception of disengagement means.  I now  appreciate Jeanne's quiet but persistent rhymitnic drum beat to disengage" and why it is important.  It doesn't mean to live in a bubble or false utopia.  

@deetoo, loved your story and your quote, thanks for sharing it. 

-Ben Shaprio ( A very conservative columnist whom I had never heard of until today) wrote this:

Things this impeachment is not like:
The crucifixion of Jesus
The Salem Witch Trials
Pearl Harbor

Things this impeachment is like:
An impeachment

Today on this singular thought I find commonality with a conservative columnist.  

I think...(actually I am thinking a whole bunch of things right now, most of which I really  can't articulate and those I can, probably shouldn't be articulated right now so...I am a bit stuck)

Someone once told me the opposite of love is not hate, it is fear.  The older and wiser I get, the more I view this statement to be accurate.  Love is light.  Fear isn't.  I choose light.  

KB, lenor, Lilinoe and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

Wow! It looks like they approved the articles of impeachment. Despite whatever may come in the Senate, it does my heart good to know that the president will be held accountable for some of his behavior and that congress believed in the rule of law. I also agree with @Lawrence ‘s post with the quote saying that those who have voted against impeachment will have ruined their careers. I think I predicted that something big would happen regarding the impeachment on the 18th and I guess we got that. I also kept seeing Nancy Pelosi with her hand raised and could never figure out if she was being sworn in or what she was doing. Earlier during the hearing, she raised her hand and said the Pledge of Allegiance. I think that probably was it. Interesting how these things work! 

herondreams, KB, VestraLux and 29 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)
Illustrious Member Registered

@baba

I remember you saying the 18th! Brava.

Impeachment is forever. It will drive T insane (well, even more so). Publicly shamed, his greatest fear.

First thing he's ever truly earned. 

Baba, KB, VestraLux and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@shawn)
Noble Member Registered

@Baba I kept thinking about your prediction about the 18th all week!

Baba, lenor, BlueBelle and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 TNJ
(@tnj)
Trusted Member Registered

I think there is more unraveling going on than just DJT. Saw this from Sarah Kenzidor on Twitter. I have long suspected the Russia collusion involved many more politicians. I think we will be seeing a lot more coming to light. Here’s the link to the tweet but basically gop rep Kevin McCarthy was paid by Giuliani henchman Lev Parnas- who has ties to a Russian oligarch. I’m sure he isn’t the only one. 

https://twitter.com/sarahkendzior/status/1207463977602695169?s=21

Baba, KB, lenor and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

@codyroo

I got caught in that squall. It came out of nowhere, wasn't forecast until an hour or so before it hit. I thought the same thing. Winter Is Coming (for trump). Muahahahaha.

Baba, KB, lenor and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

@baba

Baba, Nancy Pelosi briefly raised her hand to put a stop to the applause the broke out after she announced that article one of the impeachment passed. It was amazing. I think this may be what you predicted. Amazing!

Baba, KB, VestraLux and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Lawrence, Baba, KB and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jovesta)
Noble Member Registered

I love how Nancy Pelosi is not done with her work even after the articles of impeachment have been passed.   The theory is that she is not going to hand over the articles to MM until she knows what rules will be in play for the trial.  Super smart!  I really hope that there will be a thorough and fair trial.  Let the people see what kind of person DJT is.  I want him removed from office.  Let's make history.

TriciaCT, Baba, KB and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@baba and @Lawrence. Here is Baba's remarkable vision of December 18:

While meditating and sending light to the US this morning, I had a vision of something finally coming to a breaking point during a congressional hearing/meeting on the 18th of December. In the vision, I saw several Republican Congressmen holding their faces in their hands and coming to the realization that this situation is untenable and that they have to stop it.  (Baba on December 6, 2019 in this thread).

TNJ, TriciaCT, Lovendures and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Trump is always going on about his historic win...well he should be proud he has achieved something that not even Obama could. He became the 3rd President in history to get Impeached..Bravo man Bravo. ? 

I sense tantrums and out of control behaviors that would continue to get him in trouble. 

TriciaCT, Baba, KB and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

@jeanne-mayell

• Thanks! Remarkable indeed.

TriciaCT, Baba, Unk p and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@baba

What an amazing vision you had about December 18th.  You’ve had premonitions about specific dates before as I recall.  Now I’m going back to the timeline predictions to see what you recorded at the last Read the Future.  You are tuned in!

Lilinoe, Lawrence, lenor and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

Nancy can hold those articles until after the election and Senate power change if she wants to. Not only would this completely handcuff McConnell, but the Sword of Damacles hanging over Trumps head would be unbearable for him. Also, Schiff said tonight that new damning info regarding Pence was given to them by Jennifer Williams since her testimony. This opens the door to the Pence/Trump both being gone predictions. 

Tiger-n-Owl, Lilinoe, BlueBelle and 29 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

230/229 (Articles 1/2) members of Congress voted to impeach this president. 

228/221 (Articles 1/2) members of Congress voted to impeach Clinton. 

Mango finally got what he wanted-more votes than (a) Clinton. 

(can't take credit for this, saw a form of it on Twitter, but it started my day with a chuckle)

Tiger-n-Owl, Lilinoe, Coyote and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

Just out of curiosity, how many WOMEN in here have expressed their discontent about their dishwasher to POTUS? Trying to get a handle on how widespread this issue has become. As a man, I have experience flushing toilets and washing my hands, but dishwashers I have no experience with. Can you please help me understand this issu...........hold on a sec....dishes are done. I gotta put them away before my wife comes home from work.?

Baba, Tiger-n-Owl, Lilinoe and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@deetoo

"You cannot hate, argue, reason, fight, complain or yell at a dark room enough to illuminate it.  Only by shining a light is darkness overcome.  Be that light."

Oh yes, Dee Too. Yes, yes, yes yes YES!

deetoo, Tiger-n-Owl, herondreams and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marcosromao)
Reputable Member Registered

To those who predicted that many more scandals would be coming to light in the next months:

https://mobile.twitter.com/sandibachom/status/1207722890495496193

Baba, Tiger-n-Owl, Lilinoe and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

@mas1581

Patience.  Gotta solve the nationwide fifteen flush epidemic first.

deetoo, Baba, Tiger-n-Owl and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 110 / 166
Share: