Random predictions

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Random predictions

(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@cc21, it might bring out more of the Rs who are "never Dumpsters" to vote for P/H.  Right now they're saying they will vote for Biden, but with Haley on the R ticket ... not sure.  But I also think that it that scenario occurs, it will bring out the Ds in droves (as if they don't already have a reason!) 

If it plays out that way, I could see the election results being a lot closer than what I'm seeing now with T running.  But I still feel a Biden win.

Anyway, I'm going to sit with it for a while.    

PamP, Pikake, Isabelle and 17 people reacted
(@polarberry)
Illustrious Member Registered

@journeywithme2

Rumor is that is has to do with the NRA. T. and many rethug hands are dirty with Russian money funneled through them. And the NYAG has been investigating campaign finance violations, I'm sure. 

Remember all those pictures of Maria Butina posing and smiling with so many of them?

PamP, Pikake, Isabelle and 19 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@polarberry  yes watching it now... it's the NRA .  18 month long investigation

"In her lawsuit, Attorney General Letitia James called for the dissolution of the NRA and the removal of CEO Wayne LaPierre from the leadership post he has held for the past 39 years, saying he and others used the group’s funds to finance a luxury lifestyle.

She also asked a New York court to force LaPierre and three key deputies to repay NRA members for the ill-gotten funds and inflated salaries that her investigation found they took.

James accused the NRA leaders of flouting state and federal laws and signing off on reports and statements they knew were fraudulent, while diverting millions of dollars away from the NRA’s charitable mission to benefit themselves and their allies." 

It's not over yet tho! " The New York Times is reporting that Trump’s bank, Deutsche Bank, was subpoenaed by N.Y. prosecutors in a matter relating to a criminal investigation."

PamP, DolphinSpirit, Lilinoe and 13 people reacted
(@polarberry)

Also, I doubt T. dropping out is going to bring a massive influx of voters to the rethug ticket. We've got a pandemic, economic disaster, soaring food prices, and they're still trying to cut Social Security, Medicare and rip away the ACA. And Haley is on record, a lot, including recently, vigorously defending Twitler. She was part of his so-called administration. Easy to tie her to T.

Short of a health issue impossible to hide, I don't see him dropping out.

PamP, Pikake, LalaBella and 11 people reacted
(@polarberry)

I want to add that I don't mean to appear as if I am discounting the visions about Haley. Too many here have seen her factoring into the election somehow, which is bad. I just mean that I can't personally see him stepping aside to allow her to be the nominee. He thinks he is superior to every female on the face of the earth, and we don't know what happened between them.

PamP, LalaBella, JourneyWithMe2 and 17 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@journeywithme2  So the NY AG's highly anticipated 11:30 am announcement for today turned out to be about the NRA, not Trump's Detuche bank loan records. Announcing in advance that she was going to make an announcement certainly got everyone's attention. Now the whole world knows about the NRA's scammy leadership.  But will the lawsuit thwart NRA election money going to the NRA -friendly candidates, i.e., GOP?

PamP, Isabelle, Pikake and 17 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

I still have a strong sense of Trump's doings as far as Deutsche Bank records going to drop a bomb that brings him to a standstill.  NRA lobbyists have been powerful in the past.....I reckon this is why they are failing now.. this has been cooking along for about 18 months and here is an article from Politico about it last year about this time :  https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/18/nra-gun-lobbyist-1466701

PamP, Pikake, FEBbby23 and 15 people reacted
(@lovendures)

Posted by: @lovendures

Could the convention have upheaval where Trump might not be nominated or the nomination is contested and someone else is floated for nomination?

Well, the thoughts of Haley on a Pence ticket would go along with the above thought.  If Trump doesn't last until November, for whatever reason, it would also explain why many have not seen him at the inauguration.  

I think the Lincoln project will still support Biden too if Pence/Haley run.  

PamP, Isabelle, FEBbby23 and 15 people reacted
(@tgraf66)

@lovendures What an interesting idea!  Hrm....the redacted version of Volume 5 of the Senate Intelligence Committee's report was just accepted by the full committee and will be released to the public soon.  There are apparently some pretty damning things in there that point to Trump being more compromised by the Russians than previously thought.  If the RNC heads are aware of that (and they likely would be), when that is published it will likely cause some uproar and make T a huge liability for them in the election.

A closed convention would allow them to come up with a plan to use his deteriorating health (which I'm sure they already know about but are keeping it from the public) as an excuse to push him out via the 25th Amendment process to avoid another possible impeachment fiasco. Pence is then immediately sworn in, appoints Haley as his VP (with instant approval by the majority R Senate), and serves as the "short term" interim President that some have seen. That would also fit with some of the visions that people had of a swearing in ceremony in a dark-paneled room with Pelosi there but not looking happy.

If Trump is no longer a possible candidate, Pence could be nominated by an emergency party convention and be the R candidate for the election.  Not sure how that would affect things, but it's a very interesting thought experiment.

PamP, DolphinSpirit, Pikake and 13 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@baba @jeanne-mayell

I think it was Haley who I saw in my visions, but I remember that my visions involved Haley winning or being sworn in, and the populace feeling betrayed.

PamP, lenor, PamP and 1 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

@laura-f Let’s hope that one doesn’t come to pass!

lenor, FEBbby23, Grace and 9 people reacted
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @baba

@VextraLux I agree with you about a possible cyber attack. I had a prediction which I have unsuccessfully tried to find all morning about a large blackout (attack on the power grid possibly) which is quickly remedied. Timing wise, I think it was in the lead up to the election and it scared people but is quickly remedied. 

I remember this prediction and also cannot find it. Thinking this is a hit - I also posted it to the hit thread:

Power outage hits large portions of Manhattan

PamP, BlueBelle, Isabelle and 11 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

I (finally) located the original prediction from this thread and posted it to the hit thread. @sistermoon Thanks for posting the hit!

PamP, lenor, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
(@ultima)
Trusted Member Registered

Some time ago I meditated and I think I had a vision. I saw that something terrible had happened to Kanye West and Kim Kardashian. 

PamP and PamP reacted
(@tgraf66)

I had a short vision a few hours ago that while there will be some backlash about the Orange One this month (no more than usual), it will fade in to the background noise pretty quickly once Biden announces his running mate.  After that, there will be jabs traded back and forth through September and the first week to ten days of October, and Orange's numbers will stabilize and even rise a bit during that period.

The political expectation is for an "October surprise", and I do think we'll get something like that for both candidates, but it will ultimately have little effect on either.  The final poll numbers of August will likely be how it remains for the duration of the election season.  The harder push now will be getting people to do whatever it takes to vote and have their votes counted.

PamP, Jeans3head, lenor and 17 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)

I saw an article today about Trump replacing Pence with Nikki Haley. I don't remember the context, or who said it or where I saw it...but I saw it and thought of this thread. 

PamP, deetoo, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

This is what I got during today’s meditation: 

The Post Master - DeJoy ends up quitting because he decides that he doesn’t want to go to jail for T.

I see a vast crowd of people standing and kneeling together with postal workers before the election. I also saw a giant in the crowd take a knee with them and bow its head in support.

I see Melania holding a bouquet of white lilies. She is frowning but sniffs the flowers.

PamP, deetoo, lynn and 37 people reacted
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

Could the giant be the spirit of Ben Franklin, founder of the post service?

PamP, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 19 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @fran

Could the giant be the spirit of Ben Franklin, founder of the post service?

@fran, I love that thought. During the January 26, 2019 Read the Future Night, when focusing on mid 2020, I saw Ben Franklin sitting in Congress in spirit while the Republicans were trying to rewrite the Constitution.  I wondered why Ben Franklin?  Why not John Adams who was the main architect of the Constitution?  Baba's incredible vision and your thought about Franklin now has me wonder if it because of Trump's use of the Post Office to steal the election. 

PamP, DolphinSpirit, deetoo and 27 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

It is certainly possible that it was Ben Franklin but I just saw a giant amongst the people at the front and kneel and bow his head with them. I understood from that visual that it must be a “giant amongst men” or someone important which would certainly fit the bill. I’m still getting to know the imagery and what it means in my visions and that was a new one for me.

PamP, deetoo, LalaBella and 15 people reacted
Page 27 / 83
Share: