Gaming issues and p...

Notifications
Clear all

Gaming issues and predictions

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

It turns out that @enkasongwriter is not the only person who is interested in gaming. He made a prediction that console gaming makes a comeback. 

@dannyboy @jsr78 

ReplyQuote
(@jsr78)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @enkasongwriter

Here are some of my recent predictions:

• Console gaming makes a comeback.

Come on ps5 been waiting for months. 

JourneyWithMe2, Jeanne Mayell, DannyBoy and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jsr78 I followed a guy from TechRadar on Twitter and turned on alerts for when he tweeted.  I had one about two days later (though with several trials Walmart online ended up being the winner because they restocked every fifteen minutes.)

I was in GameStop the other day picking up Skyward Sword HD and the guy said they had two in stock in the store for the first time since release.  They both went quickly but if they’re starting to surface in physical stores it shouldn’t be long now!  Good luck!

JourneyWithMe2, jsr78, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

@jsr78 I am planning to buy a Nintendo Switch once the Mega Man Battle Network legacy collection drops. However, due to COVID, Capcom will unlikely to announce it this year as the 20th anniversary has been postponed indefinitely.

JourneyWithMe2, jsr78, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@enkasongwriter Perhaps someone here could pose a question and those of us who have no clue what you are talking about could throw cards and see what we get without knowing anything.

Kathy Healey, JourneyWithMe2, BlueBelle and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

@jeanne-mayell For the past few days, my guides through the pendulum told me that Capcom will commence the 20th anniversary of Mega Man Battle Network, announce the MMBN legacy collection this year and release the collection next year.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@enkasongwriter I tried throwing cards on this issue but I don't even know what Capcom is. It's as if you asked if we'd see moose in my town next year when I don't know what a moose is.

DannyBoy, JourneyWithMe2, DannyBoy and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

@jeanne-mayell Capcom is a Japanese video gaming company headquartered in Osaka. Mega Man is a franchise created by the company back in 1987, where it went through an eight-year-long hiatus back in 2010. Mega Man 11 marked a comeback and a precedent for future games in the franchise. Keiji Inafune worked on the franchise until he departed from the company in 2010.

DannyBoy, JourneyWithMe2, jsr78 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jsr78)
Famed Member Registered

@dannyboy I bought a PS5 during last Thanksgiving week, it was in my cart at Best Buy, I paid for it. They cancelled my order the day before I would have gotten it and sent the money back to my credit card. Haven't got a sniff since. I follow people on twitter that have updates and try to get one, but no luck. 

@enkasongwriter The OLED switch looks awesome, good luck have fun. 

ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@enkasongwriter I am familiar with the MegaMan games but don’t know anything about the 20th anniversary collection or what is currently going on with them. That being said, I meditated on it today and got that in 2022 they will make a big announcement about the future releases for the franchise. 

BlueBelle, jsr78, Lovendures and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

@baba Thanks for the reading, there is a game codenamed "Rockman Taisen" through a leak. Through the pendulum, the game may as well be Mega Man X9. Next year will be Mega Man's 35th anniversary. Rockman Taisen is planned to be released late next year.

Baba, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

As I sit here watching the opening ceremonies for the Olympics I realized - I recognize all of the music during the parade of athletes.  There’s a reason.  @Enkasongwriter or anyone else, did you recognize these?

https://apnews.com/article/tokyo-olympics-video-game-music-8dbdfaff5de83c76b021d1dc0e25c871

Particularly any game by SquareEnix I recognized almost instantly having played through all of their IPs to the point of memorization.  

This was really cool :-) 

Lovendures, Jeanne Mayell, Lovendures and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

@dannyboy Heard about it on Twitter.

DannyBoy, Jeanne Mayell, DannyBoy and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

Through my pendulum, I got the following readings:

Capcom will commence MMBN's 20th anniversary later this year and announce the MMBN legacy collection while releasing it next year.

BN 7 will be a soft reboot where it will be a run-of-the-mill Lan Hikari adventure as a teen in high school.

Rockman Taisen may as well be X9 where Axl will be a playable character.

Capcom won't release another ZX, Legends, or Star Force game, as the legacy collection sales aren't strong enough to warrant sequels.

ReplyQuote
(@jsr78)
Famed Member Registered

I would have loved it if they got Lisa to sing this song at the Olympics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpYy6wwqxoo

ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

Regrarding Mega Man figurines, Capcom is accepting preorders for the Mega Man X Second Armor model kits.

https://www.rockman-corner.com/2021/07/new-kotobukiya-second-armor-x-color.html

There is also model kits for Mega Man Battle Network, but due to COVID, it has been delayed for now. I asked about Mega Man Battle Network with my pendulum and got the following:

• Kotobukiya's Battle Network model kits will be part of Mega Man 20th anniversary merchandise, and will be released by next year.
  • Capcom is currently working on the Battle Network legacy collection behind the scenes.
  • Mega Man will eventually become a AAA franchise, allowing Capcom to do yearly releases but will alternate between different series.
  • Creating a Mega Man Battle Network suite album consisting of enka, dialogues, and kayo-rokyoku will sell well, i.e. at least one million units.
  • Narrating rokyoku about Battle Network will be a hit.

ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

Just did these predictions today and got the following gaming predictions:

• Capcom announces Mega Man Battle Network merchandise and legacy collection. (Oct 2021)
  • I see Mega Man Battle Network characters at the reopened Asakusa Hanayashiki amusement park in Tokyo. (Nov 2021)
  • Capcom releases the Mega Man Battle Network legacy collection. (Dec 2021)
  • The Mega Man Battle Network legacy collection becomes a hit. (Feb 2022)
  • Capcom prepares for Mega Man’s 35th anniversary.
  • Capcom announces X9. (Aug 2022)
  • The Mega Man Blue Bombers will be having a feast. (Aug 2022)
  • Lan Hikari is in the spotlight giving an emotional speech. (Aug 2022)
  • The gaming industry will see a boost in profits. (Sep 2022)
  • I see the Mega Man balloon in the parade. (Nov 2022)
  • Mega Man fans will be elated. (Dec 2022)
  • Capcom will see record profit. (Dec 2022)
  • Nintendo comes up with a new gaming console. (Dec 2022)

FEBbby23 and FEBbby23 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

Using meditation I got the following:

• Capcom will commence the 20th anniversary of Mega Man Battle Network in the first quarter of this year.
  • Capcom will release the Battle Network legacy collection by March while announcing it by February.
  • X9 will sell 1.5 to 1.75 million units.
  • BN 7 will sell 1.75 million units.

DannyBoy and DannyBoy reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

@enkasongwriter we’re back into video games which I absolutely love and am glad to have a kindred spirit with here.  I never get anything on the industry when I try to do some intuition.

My question for you the next time you want to meditate on gaming  - will Horizon Forbidden West release on time?  It is scheduled for release the week after the show I’m directing and I keep calling it my “reward for surviving this thing” :-) 

Lovendures, blackandwhite, Lovendures and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

After hearing about the Nintendo Direct yesterday, I am getting that porting past Klonoa and Earthbound games for the Switch will not end up Nintendo greenlighting sequels for these franchises.

@dannyboy Regarding Horizon Forbidden West, it will come out on time.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: