Notifications
Clear all

The Vaccine - Many issues to discuss

(@billy-mike)
Noble Member Registered

@marigold Me, too! My love and I live in Iowa City, where masks are as rare as wolves.

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, Lauren and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tesseract)
Famed Member Registered

@ billymike, @Iridium, @melnystery, @Jeanne and anyone I forgot....

Thanks for the positive feedback! In all my years as an empath I had never really experienced "morning dread" how amazing to know it is a "thing"....that is, something not just in my mind/emotions but something we all might experience. I was taught --and do use much etheric protection-- so the awful dread seemed strange and despairing to me. Yes nature helps! Good deep breaths outside, laughter with friends, and so on... ALL help! But most importantly, realizing that this was not just a personal "depression" signal I needed to address as a mental health issue, but an empathic reality that I could move through was vital. Knowing/understanding it is an etheric/empathic experience that seep seep seeps (miserably strongly) through Lighted protection during that dimensional transition from sleep to waking removed fear and allowed me to be in control of it, rather than it controlling me. I am thankful and grateful for this wonderful community! ❤️ There are only two emotions: Love and Fear. Now I can dissolve the fear with love when morning dread creeps in. Blessings and gratitude to all!

FEBbby23, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@melmystery)
Noble Member Registered

@marigold @dannyboy

I'm also a lone masker.  Folks at my job (staff anyway) are mostly still wearing masks, but more than once I've been the only person wearing a mask at the few events I have ventured out to.  Grocery stores and other indoor public places have been hit or miss.  Most folks in those places seem to be maskless, but I still see a few folks wearing masks so I don't feel entirely alone. 

FEBbby23, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)
Illustrious Member Registered

Posted by: @tesseract

There are only two emotions: Love and Fear. Now I can dissolve the fear with love when morning dread creeps in. Blessings and gratitude to all!

This is beautiful!  Thank you @tesseract.  Today to combat the fear I gave blood in the hopes that my Type O Neg self can help someone else out there.  

PamP, FEBbby23, 2ndfdl and 18 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raincloud)
Famed Member Registered

Head's up folks. A relative who works on a well-vaccinated college campus (vaccination required) told me that today there was a sudden and dramatic uptick in COVID cases, more that they have ever seen in one day.  In addition, some students are getting it for a second time. This is in the northeastern, US. She thinks the BA.2 has arrived. The students are not seriously ill, but an older acquaintance of mine died from COVID last week (also in this area) so masks, ahoy!

PamP, FEBbby23, 2ndfdl and 16 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

It's strange, but I feel no urgency to get the fourth shot any time soon.

I got the first three as soon as I could but I don't feel the same about the fourth.  I might get it in another month or two, but maybe not.  "Now" just doesn't seem right for me, personally. 

It's not 100% rational so I suppose my intuition is to blame, or perhaps to thank. 

PamP, FEBbby23, lenor and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

@ana

Yes, I feel the same as you re: the fourth shot. (Of course, I had my booster at the end of November, so if we say that it gives us about 6 months of immunity, then I should still be fine for a bit.) But I feel no inner sense of urgency the way I did with the others.

PamP, Lauren, FEBbby23 and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@raincloud It's all in the morning news who all in DC is testing positive for covid such as https://www.npr.org/2022/04/07/1066212755/speaker-nancy-pelosi-has-tested-positive-for-covid

Garland Merrick,Adam Schiff and more... https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/04/06/politics/merrick-garland-covid-19/index.html

All were vaccinated and boosted. I feel its the transition to Endemic... like the flu.... vaccinations lessen the severity but no vaccine is 100%.  

PamP, Lauren, FEBbby23 and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

@journeywithme2 @ana My psyche has been telling me that Omicron is the last of COVID, where the symptoms are usually mild. When a virus only causes mild symptoms such as colds, body aches, or at worst fever, it spells the harbinger of the end of the pandemic.

PamP, Debbie M., Lauren and 14 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tesseract)
Famed Member Registered

@dannyboy Today to combat the fear I gave blood in the hopes that my Type O Neg self can help someone else out there.

Danny I too am O neg! I can't give blood anymore because of my platelet disorder but I cheer you on in your (all of our) battle(s) against fear and your gift of blood to help others. ❤️ That there are only two emotions (love and fear) is probably the basis of my spiritual journey. I can't remember now which teacher set that into my brain, or even if it was a literal or spirit teacher as it has become so much a part of me...but I have taught the concept for decades. i.e., jealousy is just the fear of not being good enough; bigotry is the fear of "other;" anger is the fear of being wrong or being wronged, and of course there is fear of pain or death and all the things we think of and have named "fear." Spirit just accentuated for me all those years ago that fear is subtle and sneaky and comes in many forms we do not recognize....(like morning dread!) and so I tend to look at everything as: "If it is not LOVE, it is a facet of fear." If I cannot love something or someone I ask the Creator or Angels or the all inclusive word "Spirit" to love the situation or the person for me because I know They can. I ask for help in transmuting the "not-love" and although I certainly feel anger (especially these last few years) and even hate (the fear of other/fear of not being good enough/fear of evil) for putrid and his genocide I also know karma will be exacted by the Creator in a time I can't really fathom, so I let it go. I am simply not evolved enough to love evil...but I can and DO love Spirit and in loving THEM I transmute my fear and I trust Spirit to corral detain and transmute evil. One of my favorite meditations is to visualize myself on a beach and I walk up to a rock with my fear written all over it, along with my name so I have to own it. I pick the rock up and throw it in the air, and sometimes I have to do it over and over again, (it returns to me until I can truly let it go) but ultimately, when I reach that point where the fear has eased, and the rock should fall down (again)... instead, it transmutes into a brilliant white dove and flys away....no longer evil, no longer fear, no longer a rock with my negatives all over it... but the transmutation of that fear into the facet of Love that is PEACE.

Lauren, FEBbby23, Maggieci and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tesseract)
Famed Member Registered

@billy-mike My sister lives in Iowa City! She was a University professional Librarian for 40 years. I love all the odd little connections we have as we gather in this community of care, this community of dearness and comfort and Light.

Lauren, lenor, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

Well, I finally went ahead and got my fourth COVID shot yesterday.  It's been 24 hours and I feel fine except for a slightly sore arm.   Studies say that the fourth dose will boost one's protection against Omicron up until about 8 weeks after immunization, which doesn't seem very long.

I hope that an Omicron-specific vax will be available soon.  Fall has been mentioned as a time in a couple of news articles (e.g. https://abcnews.go.com/Health/pfizer-covid-19-booster-addresses-omicron-variants-fall/story?id=84084864)  

Anyone have any "vibes" on that? 

Lauren, FEBbby23, lenor and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

• @ana I got mine on Friday night.  My arm feels like it should just fall off.   I know I was running a low temp and am very tired but other than that I’m good.   We are currently dealing with very warm humid weather so I’m not outdoors.   Just organizing closets.   I’m in NJ and it seems everyone is getting COVID.   Hopefully things will get better. In the meantime I still use my mask at work and stay away from large gatherings indoors.  So far it’s worked. Hope you are well. 

Lauren, Maggieci, Iridium and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

I got my fourth shot awhie ago now, I have felt safe to be maskless and avoid crowds. I work online for part of my work and in schools after the school day. My art groups are tiny now with kids playing spring sports, I feel safe and protected, after a long anxious time. Just so grateful to be alive.

Lauren, FEBbby23, Iridium and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

@ghandigirl

That's wonderful that you feel safe now, after feeling so anxious.  Keep the faith! 😊 

ghandigirl, Lauren, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maggieci)
Noble Member Registered

My husband and I received our fourth shot, as I have put us on a 6-month schedule, lol. This time it was Pfizer, when all my other shots were Moderna. No problems at all. I've read mixing the vaccine brands can enhance immune response: https://covid19.nih.gov/news-and-stories/mixing-matching-covid-19-vaccine-booster-doses

I still wear a mask to shop, though I'm in the distinct minority. It's hard to tell if covid is affecting other people because the usual reporting has disappeared and most people seem to have thrown caution to the wind. But I guess I'll continue to be wary until a covid-specific antiviral pill is invented and in wide distribution.

FEBbby23, Lauren, FEBbby23 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I was signed up to get my 4th dose today.  This time Moderna instead of Pfizer as I also heard it better to mix vaccines.  Well, although I signed up for Moderna, the pharmacy gets them one day a week ( government issued) and so I will need to wait until Thursday.  I could have gotten Pfizer but I really would prefer to mix them.  

JourneyWithMe2, Lauren, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

As a separate thing - some good news regarding SARS (COVID) vaccinations of the future:

https://www.wired.com/story/these-vaccines-will-take-aim-at-covid-and-its-entire-sars-lineage/?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Maggieci, DannyBoy, Lovendures and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@laura-f 

This is so interesting!  Thank you!

Lauren, LalaBella, Lauren and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raincloud)
Famed Member Registered

@lovendures 

Thinking along the same lines, my second booster was Moderna after straight Pfizer. It packed a wallop but I have had pretty strong reactions to all except the second shot. I allow two days of down time for COVID vaccinations.

Lauren, LalaBella, Lovendures and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 24 / 25
Share: