Notifications
Clear all

The Queen

(@ana)
Illustrious Member Registered

Posted by: @lovendures

Each time I see the Royal Family in the news, I will send the family members some positive energy and some love. 

What a great idea!   These are people whose power and influence came from an accident of birth. Anything to steer them in a direction to do good for the world while retaining their own sanity would be an act of mercy IMO. 

Rohenna, JourneyWithMe2, Maggieci and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@moonbeam)

@lovendures, a great idea! Your wealth doesn't amount to much if you don't have freedom to do or say what you'd like. Let's help them. ❤️ 

Maggieci, Vesta, Maggieci and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 stu
(@stu)
Honorable Member Registered
Topic starter  

They definitely need help. The royal family are well know for killing birds for pleasure.

Prince Philip and Diana first met at a bird shooting event, amongst all the blood and dead birds.

Prince William and Kate enjoyed taking little prince George aged 5 to his first mass bird killing. Because that's a perfectly normal thing to do with a 5 year old!? Unbelievable. I wonder what he thought when he saw his dad shooting birds from the sky.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-george-could-nightmares-after-13154334

Every year 27 million birds are imported into the UK for the purpose of being shot for entertainment. It's pretty sick.

https://www.league.org.uk/news/revealed-27-million-game-birds-imported-into-uk-for-shooting-last-year

Maggieci, Vesta, lenor and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

@stu This information about the Brits and birds just made me sick. I love birds because they are such fascinating creatures. In fact, I love all animals. This blood sport is no better than trophy hunting (cock fighting or dog fighting) because killing these beautiful creatures become “trophies” for these, as far as I am concerned, sick people. It is not until humans become more evolved will this kind of horribleness stop. Or until enough people protest the killing of these innocent birds.

Maggieci, Vesta, stu and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

Posted by: @stu

Every year 27 million birds are imported into the UK for the purpose of being shot for entertainment. It's pretty sick.

Yikes.  All the more reason to send light to those who participate in such things, so that they may see the wrong they are doing and use their influence to work against it.  

Maggieci, Lovendures, Vesta and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

"And the men who hold high places

Must be the ones to start

To mold a new reality

Closer to the heart"

(Rush, 1977--- ironically (given this thread) from the album "A Farewell to Kings")

ghandigirl, Maggieci, Lovendures and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: