Notifications
Clear all

The Blessings of this Holiday Season

(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

@vida What a beautiful painting!

Just popping in to wish everyone a Happy New Year.

Question-by morning should we be saying 2020 is hindsight, or should that be reversed still? ?

TriciaCT, Unk p, CC21 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Dear Incredible Tribe, Thank you for walking these four years with me.

You sustained me. You held me up.  You helped me grow. I am so grateful and honored to share this sacred space with you.  I have learned from your wisdom, from your tears, how you have comforted each other and how you have comforted me. You are simply the most extraordinary group of people. 

So now we are standing on the precipice of a great Age of Light. We helped to get here. And we will be here for the coming challenges. 

We still have work to do. But we are so much stronger than four years ago. So we are ready for whatever it takes to bring this human family back to the heights we all know is possible, back to the more beautiful world we all know is waiting for us. 

Love you all. 

Sam, TriciaCT, Tiger-n-Owl and 33 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

Happy New Year

:)

1609474487-Happy-New-Year-closeup.jpg

TriciaCT, Tiger-n-Owl, Isabelle and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@vida

Wow! I really love your painting!

Unk p, deetoo, CC21 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

Hello, family. I’m stopping in from my ‘walkabout’ to wish everyone a blessed 2021. May you all catch the shifting energies of this extremely rare planetary transition.

Lovendures, Iridium, Maggieci and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

Hi friends, 

I wish you and yours a safe, healthy, peaceful New Year.  May 2021 continue to give us the strength and light we will need to continue our journey to seek and share the light.   Bless you all.  This family has provided peace beyond measure and I am eternally grateful to each of you.  Love you all ❤️

TriciaCT, Maggieci, Isabelle and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bbmom2019)
Reputable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell I don’t usually post because I am not intuitive myself, but I am a believer in you. Thank you for sharing your gifts and lighting the path. This site and all who post have sustained me when things got dark these last few years. And dark they were. I honor your light and wish you all health and peace in 2021 and beyond!

Maggieci, Isabelle, Unk p and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@vida - this is gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing that. The dragonfly symbolism is spot on. I feel we are all definitely at a point of emergence with the light and it will be getting stronger and stronger this year!

@jeanne-mayell - thank you for sharing the interview. It was amazing and so uplifting to read.

I just want to add my gratitude for this site, for Jeanne and all of you who are on here. I have learned so much and look forward to continuing to learn and hopefully bring light into this new year. Happy New Year to us all!

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, Maggieci and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

@vida  Your is comforting & empowering, thank you! My husband completed a challenging and vibrant puzzle. Our niece said it speaks calm vibes to her, as your rendering does for me. 
Happy Blessed New Year to All here and I’m excited to rejoin circle of light meditations. Been MIA also during a phase of introspection and alignment. Cheers to Hope, Peace & Love! 

TriciaCT, Maggieci, Isabelle and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

Trying again to post the dragonfly pic but it may not accept bc of size. Oh well ? 

FEBbby23 and FEBbby23 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@moonbeam)

@vida, beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing. ❤️ 

@ghandigirl, that is one of your creations isn't it? ? 

FEBbby23, Unk p, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@moonbeam

Yes indeed. This is how I spent most of New Year's Eve day. Now I have a "virtual postcard" to use every year. :) 

Today I have not looked at the news even once. I spent my dad walking, and singing, and reading. Already the energy of the New Year is feeling so much lighter. 

This forum has been a lifeline for me for these last years. The road has been easier and more enjoyable. You are my friends, even though you don't know my real name, you know my true heart. 

I wish everyone peace in their hearts and lives. It's a short dance we do here. Thank you for helping me feel better enough to want to dance. 

Maggieci, Isabelle, Unk p and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@Tonya sent this to me and I have to post it for you.  So incredibly beautiful and heart opening to hear this Birmingham choir sing Auld Lang Syne.  This is the feeling I want to go into this year with.

https://youtu.be/dCFdKpKLGxs

1609626772-Screen-Shot-2021-01-02-at-52956-PM.png

deetoo, lenor, JourneyWithMe2 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@bbmom2019. Thank you for posting, and for your kind words. And welcome back!  

JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23, Maggieci and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isabelle)
Famed Member Registered

I have been a lurker for awhile, truly amazed by so many of you.  Now I try to contribute something when I can.  I admire this extraordinary community so much:  Your intellect, your intuitive abilities, your integrity and sense of decency, your deep respect for democracy and your compassion, your sense of hope and your unflagging sense of humor in the face of one of the darkest periods in living memory.  And thank you Jeanne, from the bottom of my heart.  What you have created here is a rare and beautiful flower blooming miraculously in the midst of an often punishing desert: a thing of real inspiration and hope.   A Happy and Healthy New Year to you all!  May the tide begin to turn soon as so many have seen and may light and collective evolution begin to further manifest in our world.  A virtual hug to you all!

Lovendures, Coyote, Unk p and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@Isabelle What a beautiful statement for us all. Thank you!  Happy New Year to you too.

Isabelle, Unk p, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

Posted by: @vida

Hello friends. I know I haven’t been active much in the forums here this year, but I’ve gained so much comfort in lurking and wanted to share the product of a meditation I did this week for 2021. I finished painting it last night. 

The image depicts light in the middle of a ravaged wilderness rising out of the petrified shell had that long caged it. Specifically, I imagined a being with dragonfly wings, and later discovered that dragonflies signify change, self-realization, the freedom to move easily in all directions, and the lightness required to rise above the transient things that hold us down.

I hope it brings you good fortune in the year ahead. Happy New Year!

@vida

WOW that painting is INCREDIBLE!!! Thank you so much for sharing!  I happen to adore the dragonfly aspects of it too. ? ? 

HAPPY 2021! We made it everyone!

deetoo, Isabelle, JourneyWithMe2 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

This bird has appeared in Maryland.  It is being reported in the mainstream press that people feel it is a sign of magical visitation.  I agree. 

1609791005-Screen-Shot-2021-01-04-at-30057-PM.png

Maggieci, deetoo, Lovendures and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

@Isabelle @bbmom2019

Your words (and those of other mostly lurkers in this thread) are so beautiful to read.

They are important reminders to Jeanne and us all here that our actions and our words do in fact make a difference.  We can create ripples which may be felt well beyond the point our pebble has been cast into the water.  Ripples of love, light and hope.  What a beautiful image to hold on to as we begin this new year.  

Thank you!

@jeanne-mayell  if you are ever in doubt, simply revisit this thread the next time you  question whether your incredible website is making a positive impact.  You were  courageous in  trusting that opening this community was for the highest and greatest good.  So much light has come from your actions by following your intuition.  So much good continues to flow.  You are holding space for all of us here on your site.  Blessed space.

Thank you my friend.  

TriciaCT, ghandigirl, Frank and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

@jeanne-mayell

The article about the Maryland bird is wonderful.  So hopeful and beautiful too. 

Thank you.

TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell, Isabelle and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 4
Share: