Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Support Wanted - Reach out here

(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Laynara, I feel the same way. It's very hard to focus on the positive. Other suggestions on here are all great, I find for me that a walk either on a beach or under thick trees does wonders. Holding you and everyone here in light.

Timo, Laynara, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

I am astonished by the synchronicity between all of the messages from the angels Jeanne contributed to and recorded in the latest positive predictions and the regressions Alba Weinman is filming and uploading to youtube.  They predict there will be a wave of spiritual energy "that will go through the earth and across the land [that] will shift the collective."  They also suggest that people are yearning to connect with/in love, light, and healing (Bluebelle) and awakening to energetic gifts they may have only been playing within the periphery of their imaginations.  The diversity of voices represented and similarity of message is hopeful and empowering. 

BlueBelle, Timo, LalaBella and 9 people reacted
(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

Thank you guys, you all have warm hearts. I just look at my son and think I want to see the loving and compassionate man you will become from my teaching

Starpath, BlueBelle, Starpath and 1 people reacted
(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

I want to thank you all for the support, he found a new job and he seems to like it much better. I have been spending time with my family lately and telling myself we are gonna be ok. And not to over think predictions.  My son is my light, he brightens up my day and my boyfriend keeps me going. They are both so Amazing and don't just anyone. I believe deep down in my gut my family is gonna be ok and we will make it through all of this change.

Michele, BlueBelle, LalaBella and 7 people reacted
 lynn
(@lynn)

Much needed good news!  Oh Laynara, I'm so happy that things are looking up for you. I think of you often and I'm so grateful to hear your good news. Much love and light. xoxo

BlueBelle, LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

lynnventura, Thank you! We are trying to give our son the best life we can. Your amazing for keeping us on your mind. Sending love and positive energy dear ❤

BlueBelle, LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Thank you for the update Laynara.  Very good news, indeed.  Be well, my friend.

Jeanne Mayell, Laynara, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

Thank you Bluebelle your an kind soul!

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Speaking of Bluebelle,  she just lost her mother who passed away just before Father's Day.   Bluebelle was unable to get to her mother's side on time and is dealing with the pain of losing one's mother as well as the grief of not being to get there fast enough to see her one last time.  Bluebelle (Lorie) has been one of the great lights on this website and in my Intuitive Way classes.  I've always felt she had been blessed with an amazing mother.  She agrees. But now it's hard. 

Luminata, BlueBelle, Paul W and 5 people reacted
(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

We are always here for you sweetheart. We are family here and care very much do you and will try to help you through this rough time.

(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

I may not be on much the next few days. My best friend believe rescue cat died mysteriously today and my boyfriends childhood dog is being put to sleep tomorrow because he is suffering and won't eat or move anymore. Then July 2 I find out if my son has to have surgery or not we have to go to a plastic surgeon to find out! Love and peace for all of y'all in this dark and challenging times. 

lynn
(@lynn)

Good luck with everything! xoxo

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Laynara, good luck to you.  Your note to Bluebelle was so warm and kind. 

Bluebelle, I am with you in your sorrow.  Wrapping my arms around you, dear friend.

(@michele-b)

Dear Layanara, so happy and grateful that your life has taken an upswing for both you and your boyfriend. Sometimes we do have to face challenges and changes to learn how strong we truly are and find our inner core of strength to realize that no matter what,  we can get through this time and be o.k.

You are learning bit by bit to handle the anxiety and fear and that is such a wonderful thing mom's can do and be for our our children. We are all here for you, always. Together we can support one another through good times and challenges. Blessings to you, your boyfriend and your precious son. ?

Jeanne Mayell, Laynara, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
(@michele-b)

Dearest,  dearest Lorie you hold such a special place in all of our hearts. Losing a mother is one of the most profound experiences of our lives. It is such an incredibly intense bond, mother and child, child and mother and one of the most symbolic and heart rending griefs of all.

My own heart goes out to you during this difficult time. May the love you shared, the incredibly special nature of your relationship remind you always of the deep love and gifts you carry and how lovingly you share yourself with others as one of the deepest and forever bonds you will continue to carry as you process the many places and graces of this love that that never leaves us, never dies.

Time and space and the feeling of incomplete endings is a challenge but your bond is still there, still connecting you to her, you to us. We cherish your place among us as we hope this time will be filled with new understandings as her gifts to you and yours to her continue on.

Love to you, Lorie and many blessings on this journey.

And thank you, dear Jeanne for drawing in Lorie as a bright light for  our group and sharing this part of her journey that so many of us have experienced and now share. Love and gratitudes with heart and hands reaching out to one another across the miles, Michele. 

Timo, Luminata, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Michele your love is so radiant. 

Timo, Luminata, Michele and 5 people reacted
(@zoron)

Sending prayers of comfort to the noble Bluebelle; painted true and friendly in verdant forum flame.

Timo, Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella and 7 people reacted
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Gracesinger and Michelle,  Thank you so much for your words of wisdom, of love and support.  Truly you touch my heart.  Even though we've never met in person, I know you in a heart way from your comments on this site and you have been lifting me up for months through our connection here.  My mother was such a joy:  smart, funny, wise and gave me a life of unconditional love.  I hope to be like her and will strive to share the gifts she bestowed on me.  From my early childhood, my mother shared stories of her own spiritual experiences and was open to a bigger world and life of spirit that cannot be easily explained or understood in this plane of existence.  I am grieving that profound loss that you spoke of so eloquently, Michelle.  And Gracesinger, you also. possess that gift of deep knowing and express it in a language all your own.   Many thanks to you Jeanne and to others in our community who make up an informal group of wise women who have contacted me directly.  I have felt your light and love supporting me all this week.  You have made a difference.

Much love to you.

Timo, Jeanne Mayell, Luminata and 5 people reacted
(@michele-b)

We love you, Lorie. Light, love, and many, many blessings ???

LalaBella and LalaBella reacted
(@luminata)
Noble Member Registered

Bluebelle, you know my heart is with you.  Your mom is with you still, and what's more, she is IN you.  Your souls are entwined, never to be separated.  You are shining her light and your own on the world.  Bless you my friend.  May you feel comforted by your mother's spirit as it shines on you and moves within you in the times to come.  

Timo, BlueBelle, Timo and 1 people reacted
Page 12 / 21
Share: