Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Circle of Light info and dates

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of light is now every other Wednesday.  So not tonight but next Wednesday.  Sending you all love tonight! Feel the love from all of us.  Tap into that energy if you need healing. I am sending it now, and now, and now, and now.  ❤️

Here are the dates through June 8, 2022. If you CLICK ON THIS REGISTRATION LINK and put in your information, it will give you your special unique link and the dates and you can even get it to put those dates in a calendar for you. 

Time shows in

deetoo and deetoo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of light is on tonight. :-) 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Heads up! Circle of Light is scheduled for this Wednesday but there is a chance I may have to skip Wednesday. I won't know until tomorrow night.  I am a town representative in my town and we are now meeting this week to make some education and environmental decisions for the future. I am hoping the Town Meeting will be done before Wednesday, but I won't know until tomorrow night. If I have to skip this Wednesday, then I'll hold it two Wednesdays in a row - next Wed and then back to the usual schedule.  Love to you all!

Jeanne

lenor, DannyBoy, lenor and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Community.  I will be postponing this week's Circle of Light until next week.  We will then have it two weeks in a row.  I apologize but have a conflict for tomorrow night, as I thought might happen and explained in my previous post.  See you all in a week!  Lots of love, Jeanne

FEBbby23 and FEBbby23 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light (make up because we missed last week) is on this Wednesday (tomorrow night) November 3rd.  7 pm Eastern/4 pm Pacific. Looking forward to seeing you there. :-) ❤️ ? ? ? ? ? ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Upcoming Dates: Nov 3 (make up), Nov. 10, Nov. 24. Dec. 8, Dec. 22, Jan 5, Jan 19,  Feb 2, Feb 16, March 2.

Good to check in this thread where I post if there is a change.

lenor, deetoo, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

Last nights meditation was cathartic.

I wrote all over a newspaper and transferred my notes to my notebook. 

Thank you to everyone in the circle last night. 

Lauren, Aheartbegins, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@the-happy-medium)
Reputable Member Registered

Hello,

Here is some news about the New Moon - check it out ! 

November 4: New Moon in Scorpio is Thursday, November 4 at 3:14 PM Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). This is a potent moon that delineates an ending of something old and the beginning of something new. It is important to identify for yourself what is ending and what you wish to energize and initiate that is new.

The dynamic quality of this new moon can also bring about restlessness, irritability and a sensitivity to what you believe is fair and just. Any thoughts or tendencies towards blame or injustice should be neutralized and your intentions moved towards a positive vision. Set boundaries against any pressure from others if you need to, and focus on discovering what is in your heart that needs nourishment.

It is a good day to practice gratitude and appreciation for what you have while spending time cleaning out “the basement” to make room for more beauty and improving the space you live in and your personal environment. If personal fears and doubts happen to surface, face them head on with the intention of reconnecting with your power and deep spiritual wisdom.  https://thepowerpath.com/featured-articles/november-2021-monthly-forecast/

Lovendures, Lauren, Aheartbegins and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@the-happy-medium, (who is also my first cousin Andrew Posey), thank you for this lovely message.  I like thinking that today was a new day for us. A chance to begin again.

It is important to identify for yourself what is ending and what you wish to energize and initiate that is new. Any thoughts or tendencies towards blame or injustice should be neutralized and your intentions moved towards a positive vision

For me, it is the end of fear and anger about the politicians' tricks and lies,  and in its place is action, activism, empowerment, affirmation, strong words, no holes barred, and hope.  If I do what I can, then I'm doing what I came here to do. I don't need to be filled with toxic frustration over the immaturity of young souls.

Set boundaries against any pressure from others if you need to, and focus on discovering what is in your heart that needs nourishment. 

I'm not going to allow the delusional to pass along any more lies to me.  I will stop their mouths, and I will speak the truth. I no longer care what they think. I can do this with love. They will now have to deal with my truth.  If they don't want to hear what I have to say, then they can step out of my way. But I am coming on through in power, in truth, and in light. 

It is a good day to practice gratitude and appreciation for what you have while spending time cleaning out “the basement” to make room for more beauty and improving the space you live in and your personal environment.

Grateful for so much, for this incredible earth, a beautiful family and this loving warm and embracing community of evolve souls. 

lenor, lowtide, Lauren and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@ghandigirl  Thank YOU! That was a lovely take away of what came through and the drawings are so special. ❤️ 

Lauren, Aheartbegins, ghandigirl and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

If I do what I can, then I'm doing what I came here to do. I don't need to be filled with toxic frustration over the immaturity of young souls.

I thought this merited repeating.  

Lauren, Aheartbegins, ghandigirl and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light is on tonight! Welcome one and all.  If you don't have a zoom link, then click on the menu item EVENTS and sign up. It's free and it's relaxing and elevating. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ? 

deetoo, Lauren, ghandigirl and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light is on tonight!

Back to every Wednesday.  Welcome one and all.  If you don't have a zoom link, then click on the menu item EVENTS and sign up. It's free and it's relaxing and elevating. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ? 

deetoo, Lauren, ghandigirl and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

During the Circle of Light meditation last week, I had a vision.   In my vision I saw a longboats moving across the water at night, illuminated by moonlight.  They moved soundlessly across the water and  I could see the boats were empty, there were no visible oarsmen.  My intuition says the longboats represent the ancient past, our ancestors and higher powers who watch over us. I felt that no matter how dark this time frame is, there is help on the way, invisible help.  As John O’Donohue wrote, “we live on the shoreline of the invisible.”

PamP, lenor, deetoo and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@bluebelle I love your dream. I am so happy that you posted it.

I feel the ancestors guiding during the Circle of Light meditation. The “loving kindness” part of the meditation has become for over a year now a healing of self and then the Earth. It just flows that way. 

We have become a tribe of shamans holding hands around the earth and channeling light to her and all of her children.

As I write this, I hear the words, “by the sun, the moon, and the stars,” although I don’t know why I’m hearing that.

Ever since we started this weekly meditation, I have felt guided in every phrase that comes through me during the meditation. There’s a basic structure to the meditation of first a focus on healing our own selves via body scanning, followed by a loving kindness meditation. But something higher level takes over within me in the details of the meditation.

Early on, @tonyaw told me that she was sure I was speaking to her directly as she followed along. That’s when I realized that I was feeling the group while meditating. I was doing what I do when I give a one on one reading, which is feeling the person’s blockages to be cleared. Only  it’s a group.  

We focus on self healing and then the energy flows more fully through us and we can love and heal whatever and whomever we focus upon. As we heal earth’s children, we too heal. It is a testament to how loving others heals ourselves.   

Anyone may come and all are welcome.   Just sign up by clicking on in the menu of every page of this website and go to   And then to . Please arrive on time to be admitted. 

lenor, Lauren, deetoo and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell You are guided by spirit through our meditations and we are guided by spirit, too.  It’s all interwoven energy.  Many of us have had visions or received intuition during your meditative exercise.  Once there were multiple visions of angels.  Others had premonitions about the future.  We are healed as we send healing to others.  All this is happening while we bless each other and our earth with love.  It’s a magical time.

lenor, deetoo, LivingFree2 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light is back to every Wednesday except for certain holiday times. 

There will be no Circle of Light meeting tomorrow (Nov 24) and Dec 22 due to the holidays. 

Have a happy day of thanks. 

? ? ? ? ? ? ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

deetoo, Unk p, ChromosomeXY and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@jeanne-mayell 

Happy Thanksgiving day to you and everyone here!

❤️ ❤️ ? ? ? ❤️ ❤️ 

Jeanne Mayell, raincloud, deetoo and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tonyaw)
Honorable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell absolutely I did and I have always felt I was somehow guided to your site years ago. Guided to the first intuitive class and then knew I was in the right place when I felt you were speaking always directly to me. You would make a side comment for example and maybe even veer off topic as if you had been prompted to say ‘… and maybe you have even never felt you have belonged.’ And that exact thought had just been running through my head. Or I would be experiencing a headache and you would bring it up. You are an astonishing being, Jeanne. And I am grateful for all the higher powers that connected me to you and all the other gifted souls here. 

lenor, raincloud, LivingFree2 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

CIRCLE OF LIGHT is on tonight at 7 pm ET/4 pm PT.  You can get a link to this Zoom event by clicking on the Circle of Light image on this page or go to the menu item EVENTS and Circle of Light is a submenu.  Just click register and you'll get a link.  See you soon!

lenor and lenor reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light is on this week. Tomorrow night (Wednesday December 8) at 4 pm PT/7 pm ET, we will be on zoom. ? ? ? ? ? ? ❤️ 

Best to all!

Jeanne

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 21
Share: