Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Circle of Light info and dates

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Community, check this thread on Wednesday each week to make sure Circle of Light is on.  

Circle of Light is a 45 - 60 minute live meditation guided by Jeanne Mayell.  

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

This thread is about our forming healing circles to help others, and ourselves. We have a regular Wednesday night meditation gathering in which we form a healing circle of light that lights our Selves and the world. I closed the last one because it got so long that it was hard for guest users to read. 

We meet every Wednesday at 7 pm Eastern Time and you can join by signing up and getting a zoom link. Click on the <Events> menu item and click, then click on <Circle of Light.>

If you aren't sure if we are meeting, then I usually leave a message before each Circle of Light. During this summer, most of the meetings will be paused while I hold zoom classes for Becoming Deeply Intuitive which begin June 23rd. But then we will resume as usual in the fall. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

There will not be a ZOOM Circle of Light tonight or next Wednesday.   Instead I will be sitting quietly and meditating loving kindness from 7 to 8 pm Eastern Time (4 pm Pacific) and hope you will join me that way. If you forgot the loving kindness meditation, it is right here in my voice: just click and then you will see a video I made with flower photographs I took. Click on that and enjoy it with the music. 

LOVING KINDNESS MEDITATION

Next week we will also not meet on Zoom, but again, I will be meditating loving kindness and thinking of you all.  

I was not feeling well earlier this week and although I’m much much better, I realize I need to just chill in order to fully recover. I’ll be on the forum though. 

Lots of love to all!  Feel free to send me healing.  I need it. 

Jeanne ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

lenor, Jujubeans7050, CC21 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kksali)
Noble Member Registered

Sending lots of. LOVE. And light your way.  ❤️❤️❤️?

CC21, Lovendures, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

Prayers, Light and Love ❤️ Sending Healing Energy and Healthy Renewal Energy

CC21, Jeanne Mayell, CC21 and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Once again, Circle of Light is off-line only tonight. Now on Zoom. I'll be meditating at 7 pm EDT using my guided Loving Kindness meditation which is Here https://vimeo.com/212853164

and also on this website if you click on the menu item: Guided Mediations, it is in a video free for anyone to use. 

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

lenor, deetoo, Lovendures and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light is back on tonight at 4 pm Pacific/7 pm Eastern time. See you there! I am planning to hold three more Circles of Light and then stop after that until further notice. We've been meeting since March 2020, including meeting three times a week for several months. It has been a wonderful experience for me and I hope for those who have become regulars.  So I hope I'll see you there during any or all of the next three Wednesday nights.  Lots of love to all. 

CC21, deetoo, Lovendures and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light is back on tonight at 4 pm Pacific/7 pm Eastern time. We have plenty of reasons to calm ourselves and to hold hands and form a healing circle around the globe for ourselves, our loved ones and this world. 

CC21, TriciaCT, Unk p and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light is on again tonight at 7 pm EDT and again next Wednesday.  After that it will be the first Wednesday of each month. Come! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Maggieci, DannyBoy, Maggieci and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of light is on this Wednesday. Come and fill yourself with light. Reinforce your body, mind, and spirit with healing energy.  Then we will become a healing force for healing those who are suffering and for our democracy.  

Maggieci, Lovendures, Maggieci and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light is on Tonight and again in two weeks.  First and third Wednesday this month.  Come! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

deetoo, theungamer, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Community, Please send healing to Bernie, a regular participant in our Circle of Light.  Her husband has lost his job and she is very worried.  A couple of years ago, Bernie had a stroke, from which she has since recovered.  But she fears that the anxiety of financial worries could trigger another one. She asked me to reach out to the community for any healing people could send.  

lenor, Lovendures, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell 

Thank you Jeanne.

Sending a lot of love and healing energy to sweet Bernie and Chris.  

Jeanne Mayell, BabsEllen, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@babsellen)
Reputable Member Registered

Sending them both much love, light, and may healing energy surround them……..

Jeanne Mayell, Barbara, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Community. Tonight The Circle of Light will be held silently and not online. Join me by doing a loving kindness meditation with me at our usual 7 pm eastern/4 pm pacific.  Here is the meditation: https://www.jeannemayell.com/brief-guided-meditations/

Next Wednesday 9/15/21 I will be back leading the Circle of Light on Zoom. The Zoom sessions will continue on  the First and Third Wednesday of each month at the same time, same links if you have already registered.  

If you lose your link, just re-register with the same email address you used before for the Wednesday nights and your old link will pop up for you. Please ignore Zoom's message that it's only once a month. It is twice a month, first and third Wednesdays at 7 pm Eastern time. 

kksali, Lovendures, kksali and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light is on tonight!  You can get the link by clicking on the menu item EVENTS.  See you there. It is now going to be every other Wednesday. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I just watched Maya Angelou give me the advice I’ve heard many times but somehow she got through to me in this video. Three words to live by— https://my.happify.com/hd/words-that-can-help-you-live-your-best-life/?locale=en_US&et=31c3b9aa-5b32-4446-9c0f-36383f426c71

Maggieci, JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell 

I LOVE Maya Angelou!  Each time I listen to her I feel empowered.

ghandigirl, JourneyWithMe2, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell  She is one of my true heroines. She never met me or knew me but she spoke to me and touched me deep in my soul. "Just Do Right"  "Every storm runs out of rain" "“I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better"  "Music was my refuge"

"I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings" 1969

"Still I Rise" 1976 , 1978

She'll not know how she raised me up, got me through,helped me carry on. Not only to survive? but to thrive..to live ...and still... love..until we meet on the Other Side Ms. Maya. My undying gratitude and admiration and love. Thank you.

lenor, ghandigirl, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light is on tonight!  4 pm Pacific/7 pm EDT. You can get the link by clicking on the menu item EVENTS.  See you there. It is now every other Wednesday. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

FEBbby23 and FEBbby23 reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 21
Share: