Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Circle of Light info and dates

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

When I first began giving readings in the late 1980's, I had a vision of a  tribe of light workers coming to earth from another world to help in this time of crisis. I saw them streaming onto the planet and landing in their earthly mother's wombs where they would grow up and help humanity through these times. I soon realized that everyone who was coming to me for readings was from that tribe. I'd even see a symbol in the form of a flower near the beginning of the reading, that signified their tribal origin.   I felt they were coming for the reading to be reminded of who they were.  Then when this Forum community came together in 2016, I realized that everyone coming was part of that tribe. 

Once together in their homeland, the tribe was scattered throughout this land, and people grew up often feeling lonely in their families and communities, longing for their tribe.  But as they matured, they'd begin to come more fully into their authentic soul selves, their tribal selves, and their authenticity would help the rest of humanity evolve to a higher form.

That vision had stayed with me to this day.

Then a few years ago I read an account by author Charles Eisenstein that sounded like the same vision I'd had.  He expressed it in such a beautiful way too. I posted about it here, and one of you replied that you too had read his story, which he called, the Gathering of the Tribe. He recently published the most exquisite YouTube of his story.  I can't wait for you to see it! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XinVOpdcbVc

numerologist, lynn, deetoo and 37 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@theungamer)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell Your timing couldn't be better.  This hits the mark.  Thank you.

FEBbby23, lynn, Maggieci and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pegesus)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell Wow...just beautiful and it really hit home about the homesickness/longing for something you just can't name. 

FEBbby23, Vesta, lynn and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)
Illustrious Member Registered

Hi @jeanne-mayell, 

Your post is really heart warming and beautiful.

When I read about people's lives here and the spiritual wisdom and gifts they each have, I can't help but feel we are all playing key roles in a divine purpose to help bring more light into the world.

To paraphrase Jor-El (Marlon Brando) from Superman the movie:

"They can be a great people, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason, above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you..."

FEBbby23, Coyote, Lauren and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell, yes, a beautiful post.  Longing to be a part of something bigger, filled with that divine purpose @luminous mentioned.  I've always felt that way and even as a kid, felt that I didn't belong.  Funnily enough, I'd often say I was from another planet, LOL!  But we eventually find each other, don't we?   No coincidence that I was led to Jeanne's website and this amazing forum.  I'm so very grateful to each of you.  Love you all.

I love the Jor-El (Brando) quote!

lenor, FEBbby23, Lauren and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

@deetoo I am glad you like it. The quote popped into my head when I was reading Jeanne's post. I have also always been one of the kids who grew up watching Superman movies and the Captain Planet cartoon about saving the planet when all the other kids were watching Batman and the Teenage Ninja Turtles cartoon lol.

@jeanne-mayell you are probably already aware, but I think what you have said also fits in a lot with what Indigo children are.

This link summarises it really well for anyone who wants to know:

https://lonerwolf.com/indigo-child/

Further to that, I am being reminded in my head right now of the books by Dolores Cannon, especially the book called "The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth" which deals with this topic as well.

lenor, Jeanne Mayell, Lauren and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

@deetoo @jeanne-mayell What a lovely thread!

I posted months ago about how I went to get a past life regression years ago, and the person who was doing it (a well-respected psychiatrist who became interested in the work) was not able to regress me. While I was hypnotized he asked me why I couldn't recall any past lives, and I said I didn't have any on Earth, that I was from another place. When I came out of it I could remember everything I'd said, and I told the doctor that I wasn't sure I believed what had come out of my mouth, but he told me he did, and he'd heard of "us," but had never encountered any. I'm not sure I believe it even now, but it's nice to know that someone has come to our collective rescue, cause we really need it! 

lenor, ghandigirl, FEBbby23 and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Community! As planned, we are taking the night off. See you the 29th!  Happy holidays! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Jeanne 

Lauren, deetoo, ChromosomeXY and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Poem of the Week for Circle of Light. 

SIGN OF THE ZODIAC (PART 3) by Mary Oliver

I know, you never intended to be in this world.
But you’re in it all the same. 

So why not get started immediately.

I mean, belonging to it.
There is so much to admire, to weep over.

And to write music or poems about.

Bless the feet that take you to and fro.
Bless the eyes and the listening ears.
Bless the tongue, the marvel of taste.
Bless touching.

You could live a hundred years, it’s happened.
Or not.
I am speaking from the fortunate platform
of many years,
none of which, I think, I ever wasted.
Do you need a prod?
Do you need a little darkness to get you going?
Let me be as urgent as a knife, then,
and remind you of Keats,
so single of purpose and thinking, for a while,
he had a lifetime.

from. Blue Horses: Poems, 2014.

Lauren, lenor, ChromosomeXY and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light is on tonight at 7 eastern time. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Lauren, deetoo, tybin and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Another poem for 2022 reading tonight:

I live my life in widening circles that reach out across the world. 

I may not complete this last one but I give myself to it.

I circle around God, around the primordial tower. 

I've been circling for thousands of years.

And I still don't know: am I a falcon,

A storm, or a great song?

--R.M. Rilke, Book of Hours

Lauren, ghandigirl, deetoo and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/9045480002

This poem? Made me weep with Hope and Love.

Lauren, Iridium, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

A friend who was friends with poet John O'Donahue, sent me the photo below. His signature is in the center of the button. I have read many of his poems at the beginning of our Circle of Light meetings, so it's magical that he was associated with the words Circle of Light. 

Lauren, BlueBelle, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@journeywithme2 It is an inspiring poem.  I read it at one of our Circles of Light meditations shortly after she recited it at the 2021 Inauguration. I always begin our Circle of Light meditations with a poem and decided last week that I'll start posting the Circle of Light poems I read here. So it's very cool that you posted it here where we post about the Circle of Light.

Lauren, FEBbby23, kksali and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

As always, Circle of Light is on tonight!

Lauren and Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Summer Dates for our Wednesday Circle of Light Meditations

May: May 4, May 11, No meeting May 18 and 25

June: We are on every week.

July: TBA but tentative plan is to be on every week.

August: No Circle of Light in August

September: Back on regular schedule in September

All are welcome. Times: 4 pm PT/7 pm ET.

Lauren, ghandigirl, ChromosomeXY and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light is on tonight -- 4 pm PT/7 pm EDT. To register, click on the Circle of Light image in the sidebar of this Forum or just go here, please read it and then find the registration button. 

https://www.jeannemayell.com/event/circle-of-light-healing-meditation/

Lauren, JourneyWithMe2, tybin and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light is taking a two-week break because I'll be on vacay with family. But we will be back on line June First!  I hope to see you then!  If you want to do a beautiful Loving Kindness Meditation, go to the menu of this website and click on GUIDED MEDITATIONS and there will be a sublime meditation there to guide you along. Or just click here:  https://www.jeannemayell.com/brief-guided-meditations/  You can also listen to this meditation in an audio file by clicking on Loving Kindness meditation in the sidebar of this forum page.  

Lauren, ghandigirl, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Just FYI, Circle of Light is on tonight -- 4 pm PT/7 pm ET.  And every Wednesday in June & July unless you hear otherwise.  Love to all. 

Grace, tybin, Lauren and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Community, I have to cancel Circle of Light tonight due to health. Have been recovering from an illness that started a week ago, not life threatening, but need rest.  I kept thinking I'd be all set to go by tonight, but it's taking longer than it used to take in my younger days.  If it is right for you to do, please  send healing prayers to help me. As I have always learned, illness is a healing event, filled with lessons. So this one has not been without good.  

P.S.  If you had been planning to attend, then I recommend that you take a few minutes to listen to this loving kindness guided meditation I made for you all.  It is just eight minutes and is available to all and quite healing. 

I plan to be back next Wednesday.

Love you all.  Jeanne

PamP, MMA, Luminous and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 21
Share: