Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Circle of Light info and dates

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light is ON TONIGHT! 7 pm EST.

ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)
Illustrious Member Registered

@ghandigirl Zoom generally includes call in numbers you can use depending on your location to access the calll via your phone.  If Jeanne and crew fowarded you the whole Zoom invitation you'd probably be able to find a number that lets you in (I don't remember where in the world you are) 

BIG TIP for phone attendance in a zoom:  Pay close attention to the mute button in the Zoom app and make sure you're muted when not talking.  I've attended a few via my phone in the car lately and it defaults you to "unmuted" when you first sign in and the microphone icon's look differentiating between broadcasting and muted isn't intuitive.  I often find myself pressing it only to realize I was muted before.  :-) 

Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light is on Tonight!  

We will not be meeting next Wednesday.  But back again the following Wednesday.  I started to say we'd be meeting Monday but that won't be starting until after the New Year.  SO in the New Year, we will meet Monday mornings at 10 am EST, and Wednesday evenings at 7 pm EST.  That's Monday, 7 am PST and Wednesday 4 pm PST. 

ghandigirl reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Community, Circle is on tonight, but will not be on next two Wednesdays. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Community Circle of Light is not on tonight but will begin again next week, starting Monday January 8 at 10 am EST and Wednesday at 7 pm EST.  The link for Monday and Wednesday is the same link as the previous Wednesday Night zoom link you've been using for two years. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of light is ON tonight.  4 pm PT/7 pm ET.  See you there. Send in any healing requests here if you are not coming. If you are coming, then you can chat in your healing requests when you are in the Zoom. 

ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Thank you, Jeanne.  I can't attend tonight, but I am requesting healing prayers for my husband, and also Tonya W.  

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Next Circle of Light is Monday, January 15, Martin Luther King Day, at 7 am PT/10 am ET. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Baba reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light is ON this morning. Click here and scroll down to register for the Zoom. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light is on for this Monday and Wednesday.  Please let me know who needs prayers. 

ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

Lately every time I attend Circle of Light I fall into a deep sleep sometime during it. As a longtime insomniac thank you for relaxing me into natural sleep.

deetoo, Spirit20, Lauren and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

Looking forward to tomorrow’s meditation. I’ve had to miss my renewed momentum to be in ny and help care for my parents. I’d appreciate prayers for my mother’s improvement w her eyes, specifically regulating glaucoma pressure. Thank you 

deetoo, Spirit20 and Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

Please keep Ukraine in the prayers. I suspect Donald doesn’t want the aid to pass as it upsets Putin. 

Lauren and Spirit20 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle is on this morning!  10 am Eastern Time (7 am Pacific, 4 pm Eastern European Time) Middle of the night in Australia.  

deetoo and Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light is on this week for Monday (7 am PT/10 am ET) and Wednesday 4 pm PT/7 pm ET). Let us know if you want us to send healing to someone.

deetoo, Lauren and billy mike reacted
ReplyQuote
(@billy-mike)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell  I am returning to teaching after years away on Tuesday.  I am carrying too much related anxiety and doubt.  I would deeply appreciate consideration during Monday's session.  Thank you very, very much.

deetoo, ghandigirl, Maggieci and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@billy-mike We will send you healing and angels to protect you and give you peace.  We love having you on this site, Billy-mike.

deetoo, Maggieci, Tesseract and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@billy-mike)
Noble Member Registered

You are very kind.  Everyone here is very kind.  A unique place, blessed and treasured.

Michael (aka biillymike)

deetoo, Maggieci, Tesseract and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raincloud)
Famed Member Registered

@billy-mike 

Trust that the students need you; I think they do. Surrounding you in pink fluffy love. (Don't ask me where that came from but that is what I wanted to say. !!!)

deetoo, Lauren, Tesseract and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@billy-mike)
Noble Member Registered

@raincloud Thank you. You've reminded me to broaden my vision.

deetoo, Lauren and raincloud reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 14 / 21
Share: