Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Circle of Light info and dates

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@billy-mike we will keep you in our hearts.

Lauren and deetoo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tesseract)
Famed Member Registered

For Circle - My cousin Nancy who is 81 is in ICU with RSV. Prognosis is GOOD I spoke with her yesterday but please add her to the Circle Healing.

Also please healing for me too, my left shoulder, the one I fell on in August is acting up this morning. I will be at Circle ❤️ Just participating will help me, but a little help from the compounded energy of friends is always incredible. Thanks!

Lauren, deetoo, Lovendures and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@busy-smiling)
Estimable Member Registered

Hi Community,

If I am not too late, please include my daughter and me in today's circle for protection. The danger has increased for us as I know from a friend he is actively seeking us.

Thanks 

Lauren, deetoo, Baba and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

@busy-smiling 

I find myself thinking, "The nerve!"

Hold strong. Wrapping you and daughter 

in a thick white light of protection. 

So thick I can't see you...and neither can he.

ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

I hope you are surrounding Joe Biden with energy, and protection. I've been reading that Biden is getting tired. 

Lauren, deetoo and Freya reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@elaineg Yes, We are surrounding Biden with healing energy.  Thank you for posting about it. Your post serves as a reminder to all of us.

Lauren, FEBbby23, deetoo and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell I don't want to be a pest, but I just read a pod of 

orcas are trapped in ice off of Japan. Please pray they get help.

ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

I could use some healing and light. Please add me to the list.

Lauren, ElaineG, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@elaineg Oh glad you saw that Elaine. Thank  you.  I will send angel help now and we will send more when we meet today at 4 pm PT/7 pm ET.

Lauren, deetoo and FEBbby23 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@elaineg 8 hours ago the news was filled with a video showing the orcas appear to be free. We will still send help to them to get them away from that area soon.

Lauren, ElaineG, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

Hi everyone,

I’ve been reading but have been very quiet. Please send light to our family. My daughter and her children specifically.  Since her divorce 2 years ago it has been non stop harassment and narcissistic abuse. Add in some mental health issues from her ex it’s been horrible.   He took her back to court because he decided child support is too much for him.  It’s been one thing after another and she’s getting very weary. She has 2 children 9 and 6.  The 6 year old is special needs and it’s taking so much trying different strategies finding what works in school   If anyone has any impressions if this will stop I would appreciate it.  We’ve been trying to help in all ways but I see the wear.   I’m asking for peace and protection and the highest good for her and the children.   She’s just trying to work, take care of her kids and know a little peace.  Thank you for your friendship and light.  This community brings so much hope when we can’t speak.  Love and peace to all. Thank you. 🙏🏼 

Freya, raincloud, Lauren and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@febbby23 Dearest febbby, I am lighting a candle for you and your daughter and her children, and sending angel to protect and strengthen her and an angel to calm and heal her ex and give him what he needs to soften his heart towards her. We will meet again on Monday morning and send healing again to you all.

ReplyQuote
(@impassionate)
Honorable Member Contributor

@febbby23 I went through years and years of this with my ex.  There is a light at the end of the tunnel but it's a long road. You're daughter will eventually get to a point where he can't push her buttons  and then things will change.  Oh the stories of the damage he inflicted on our lives and mental health.  Sending love and light and strength to your daughter to be able to see this through.   ❤️

ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

@jeanne-mayell and everyone thank you all so much.  We appreciate every expression of peace, love and light. Thank you.

Tara Prete, Jeanne Mayell, raincloud and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

Hi I have a question about my last two Circle meditations. I’ve never fallen asleep during any meditation unless it was for the sole purpose to fall asleep at bedtime. On Monday’s and then yesterday’s meditation, I went to what I thought was a state of deep sub-conscious where I couldn’t hear Jeanne’s voice quickly after she started. I wasn’t especially tired and unless I’m ill, I cannot fall asleep randomly or esp during daylight hours. I was shocked when I emerged from this deep state and had absolutely no recollection of what had transpired. I was shocked further that it happened again on Wed. 
I googled states of sub-consciousness & meditation and read that if there’s no recollection of anything during the meditation, then it wasn’t meditation but sleep. A couple of times, I was aware of my physical body but nothing else. Seems so weird that it happened twice. Both times I came out of wherever I was exactly when Jeanne ended the meditation. Thoughts?  Bc I’m puzzled and curious. Thx! 

Vesta, tybin, Jeanne Mayell and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jampa)
Reputable Member Registered

@earthangel Hypnosis. You experienced a trance state. Nothing to worry about, I’d think.

Vesta, Lauren, Jeanne Mayell and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

@jampa Hypnosis did cross my mind bc it kinda felt like that.

ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

I felt fine but puzzled when I came out of it but felt fine and renewed as usual. I was at a salt spa new moon group meditation tonight and it didn’t happen there.  

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@earthangel I can't say what it means for you.  But today I was listening to a meditation by a teacher of mine, Sharon Salzberg, and it happened to me. She was speaking the whole time, getting me to focus on my breath, and I fell into a deep restful sleep. I figured that it was a combination of how relaxed I felt listening to her because I trust and love her so much, I don't feel drawn into her life, just the meditation she is leading me through, and that I needed the rest.  I don't think I've had enough restful sleep over the past week. I sleep all night without waking, but so much was going on in my mind from the news, I doubt the sleep was truly restful. 

The Vipassana-esque meditation that I take people through for the first 20 minutes of the Circle of Light can be relaxing because you are led to focus on your body's sensations, like the breath and the body's tingling, even the chatter of the mind becomes just outside noise, and that process releases you from the tyranny and demands of what is going on in your head much of the time.  

Much of the time, your mind is saying, think about this! Look at that!  Attend to this issue!  It's exhausting and unhealthy.

If instead you focus on your breath, the body's sensations, the sounds your ears are hearing, even the light flickering behind the eyelids, you may find yourself detached from all those demands and dramas. You finally are with YOU, not all that outside stuff.   You become the quiet eye of the storm of this world.

Also your body is always trying to talk tell you what it needs -- a sore back may be telling you that it just can't keep carrying all those burdens, or your leg may be sore from the way you hold stress there. By listening to the body durind meditation, it relaxes the way listening to a plaintive child relaxes him! 

You can fall into a trance in that state and it is a good trance. 

Lauren, Tara Prete, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

To the best of my recollection, I remember the body scan and I was deep into going down the escalator again and again. I’d forgotten about the escalator til just now. Cool beans! I’m grateful for our safe joyful place of discovery and belonging. Thank you  

Lauren and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 15 / 21
Share: