Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Circle of Light info and dates

gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

I’d like to request light and love for Joel A. He has been battling stage 4 pancreatic cancer, and now is dealing with terrible bedsores on his back. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

To all: Am sending healing now and we will send it also tomorrow when we meet. Thank you for writing in.

@lowtide. Healing light to all the patients and people you see on your journey and that you will (and I KNOW YOU WILL) be a healing presence for them.

@cc21. Healing light to your whole family. 

@journeywithme2. Sending healing to you at this time, a warm pleasant glow to fill and easy your body and mind.

@billy-mike. Sending healing to you for feelings of calm and safety, and peace of mind, finally, finally. 

@barbarmar22 Sending healing light to your beloved to feel strong, relaxed, pain-free, and comfortable in her whole body.  

@gbs Sending angels to Joel's side to sooth his body and heal the sores and make him pain free.  

deetoo, Barbara, CC21 and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@freya)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell Missed the window last week, please add me to your list of those you will be praying for... wound from skin cancer surgery on back is not healing well... and my overall physical condition is poor... I need to be up and doing... and also making wise decisions about the next chapter of my life.  Thank you!

ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Please add my friend, Cathy, to the list.  There's a strong probability of metastatic cancer and she will be having biopsies next week.  

I would also appreciate some prayers of support sent my way.  I'm going through some physical and emotional challenges right now.

Thanks.

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Please include Debbie, my step-father’s niece.  She is living in Israel, is a child of a  Holocaust survivor and a child survivor of a raid in the 70’s on her Israeli settlement where many of her  neighbors were killed and she was force to hid with her family during the raid.

She  is terrified of all the missiles  and is spending much of her time in her building’s basement .

She generally is a fearful person anyway and is extremely kind and compassionate .  This situation is really rough for her. She worries about her family  

Such a horrific time for so many during this conflict.

May this region find a way to heal and have true peace and find compassion. 

deetoo reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

I was disappointed to miss the meeting. I have had a really rough week and was fitfully asleep. I  injured myself and am  ill with several different ailments. My big cat is also sick and I am awaiting blood work results on her.

This crisis in Israel and Palestine has seeped into my psyche, and I am trying to heal, but finding my way back difficult. 

deetoo and DannyBoy reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

I am requesting prayers for my friend, Cathy, in this week's Circle of Light.  She's awaiting the results of two cancer biopsies.   Thank you.

tybin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light is happening tonight at 7 pm Eastern time/4 pm Pacifici Time. Send us names of anyone who needs healing prayers. ❤️ 

ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@jeanne-mayell  myself, Joshua,Laura,Pam  ... the Universe knows the need. Thank you 💚

Jeanne Mayell and tybin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@journeywithme2 Sending you and yours the light this morning and will do it again next Wednesday during Circle. We also sent to all who asked, as well as @ghandigirl, and all who usually attend Circle but were not present last night. We also sent peace, healing and a positive outcomes for Gaza residents, Israel, the Middle East, and all of those around the world who are impacted by this conflict.

ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@jeanne-mayell Many thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light is on, as usual, for October 25.  Please let us know who needs healing.

deetoo and Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Sending healing to the people in Gaza.  Sending angels to do what it takes to get Israeli leaders to stand back and stand down and find a peaceful resolution for all of the people who live there. 

deetoo, Lauren and raincloud reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

Requesting continued healing and peace to my dear friend, Cathy.  

Praying for divine intervention and guidance to the U.S. Congress.  May sanity, kindness, and truth prevail.  

Lauren, raincloud, Baba and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle is ON tonight!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Who needs prayers? 

deetoo and janey reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Something special happened in Circle of Light yesterday and I don’t know if everyone there felt it, but I really felt it. Big healing energies came through to us, for the people attending. Circles of Light help the world, but it’s clear that the helpers need to rise to the next level now. And we got that help yesterday. I want to continue that focus on healing the participants.  Then we go off into the world and the healing continues both within us and for others. 

JackofHearts, deetoo, JourneyWithMe2 and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)

That's amazing and beautiful! I'm filled with gratitude for your experience! 💖

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Lauren and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@jeanne-mayell 

I think that this a message I needed to see tonight. Healing is slow for me right now, and I feel encouraged by your post. Thank you.

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Lauren and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light is off this Wednesday November 15 and also December 13.  I will be back online November 22 and every other Wednesday through the rest of the year. Please post requests for prayers because we can all send healing, angels, and light even if we aren’t formally meeting. 

Lots of love. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Circle of Light is ON TONIGHT! 7 pm EST.

tybin reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 13 / 21
Share: