Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Joe Biden

(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

I woke up this morning and had a picture in my brain of Biden and his team. I am not sure how and who is doing what, but at some point he won't only announce his VP pick but he will also announce who his entire core TEAM will be. I smiled because I saw Warren, Demings, Harris, Sanders, and Barack Obama there. I got a sense that Obama will be an adviser to him in the beginning. I also feel that Joe Biden will pick such a wonderful VP and team that this will allow him, if he needs to, retire and leave us in good hands when/if that time comes.  Lord I pray I'm right! ?

PamP, seaturtle26, lenor and 35 people reacted
(@jeans3head)
Honorable Member Registered

@triciact Right now, that’s all he has to do....... present his team. That’s what I like about Joe. He knows he can’t do it alone. “Join us!” That’s what his battle cry should be.

PamP, seaturtle26, lenor and 19 people reacted
(@isabelle)
Famed Member Registered

@triciact

Oh, I love this! The Dems have such incredible talent and this would not only be "the A Team" but appeal to all parts of the political spectrum...

PamP, Jeans3head, lenor and 13 people reacted
(@lilinoe)
Reputable Member Registered

@triciact I've been seeing pretty much the same thing. Hallelujah!

PamP, Jeans3head, deetoo and 15 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@triciact

For a month or more I have felt he will announce his team too.  This may be why we kept getting different people for VP, because they are part of the team and campaigning for him early on.  His team and cabinet are going to be awesome.  It is really early to announce who you want for cabinet positions and White House staff, but it will be a help, not a hinderance.  Also, I am sure they have been or are being fully, deeply vetted.  

I also think the stay at home orders have helped Biden rest and prepare quietly for the campaign.  A blessing for him.

seaturtle26, lenor, deetoo and 23 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)

I am so hoping to see Kamala Harris as VP. I was hoping she'd be the nominee. Watch her lecture to Rand Paul about his preposterous changes proposed to her Antilynching Bill. In this day and age, we really have to have a bill telling us lynching is bad? Why isn't this already a LAW, made long ago? Her righteous indignation and intelligent clarity make this speech one for the History books. She embodies the grace of her forebears and well represents all of us.

My dream team would be Elizabeth Warren: Head of Education , Katy Porter: Chief of Staff or, if she is a lawyer, AG,  Stacy Abrams: Campaign and Finance Reform, Bernie Sanders & AOC: Universal Health Care, Student Loan Forgiveness, Bernie in some other kind of high up role, maybe as an advisor. AOC, my fantasy is she decides to practice law next, and fills RBG's post on the Supreme Court.

I feel excited about the Dems ticket. Every day I feel happier when trying to envision the key players on that cabinet. Most could fill any or all of the posts handily. 

I am beginning to wonder if Joe Biden will choose Elizabeth Warren? If she is the best person, she should be considered.  Ruling her out is their choice. It should not be based on her being white and older though. Would it create a backlash to choose her with black citizens needing and deserving more representation in the government?

Or would people agree if Joe Biden just said, "... it's not about color? It's about a certain skills set..."

Anyone get a feeling WHEN he will make the announcement? 

Jeans3head, Lilinoe, Vesta and 11 people reacted
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

I think it will be soon. Am thinking sometime this month.

Lilinoe, Pikake, polarberry and 9 people reacted
 Avon
(@avon)
Noble Member Registered

This thread is giving me so much hope! Biden had never been my top choice, but I agree he is the "needed" middle of the road candidate that can bring both the left and the right together. It brings me even greater hope that he can/will surround himself with the brightest and skilled into his team to heal our country and fix all the damage the orange nightmare has inflicted. I know it will take years, but just having someone competent leading our country again will be a huge sigh of relief. 

@ghandigirl I love your dream team, I think that would be my dream as well! 

Jeans3head, CC21, lenor and 17 people reacted
(@polarberry)

ghandigirl,

I am right there with you about Harris. She has always been my choice for VP, although I admit to waffling back and forth between wanting her as VP or AG. As AG she would strike terror into those who have good reason to be terrified. On the other hand, she would make an amazing VP or President, if it comes to that.

I have heard her dismissed as not "exciting" enough (not here) and just a major eyeroll to that. We've had almost four years of unhinged incompetent excitement and look where it's gotten us.

Isabelle, CC21, lenor and 13 people reacted
(@tgraf66)

Posted by: @ghandigirl

I am beginning to wonder if Joe Biden will choose Elizabeth Warren?

I can't remember which thread, but this was discussed on here, and the person (sorry, i honestly don't remember who!) said that Ms. Warren would likely not be the choice because of her high status in the Senate, as well as the fact that the Governor of MA is R, so he would likely choose someone from his party to fill her seat. That would mean losing a valuable, experienced, and fairly high-ranking D if she were chosen.

PamP, BlueBelle, Share and 11 people reacted
(@moonbeam)

@ tgraf66 I think it was Allyn who said it. 

PamP, Share, tgraf66 and 3 people reacted
(@allyn)

@moonbeam

Yep.  It was me.

Don't get me wrong tgraff66.  I like Warren and think she will make a great VP.  But remember that for Democrats to really win, they need Trump out and they need to recapture the Senate (otherwise, Turtleman and his followers will just block every possible bill needed to do anything just so they can make Biden look bad.)  If Warren gets VP, then her seat becomes Republican because the governor of her state is Republican.  Then the Democrats are down 4 seats as opposed to 3.  

Having said that, I think it is safe to assume that, as of this moment, the next VP will be (1) female (obviously) (2) likely African American (pretty certain on this except for the fact that Biden will not commit to that yet, even though he has promised that if he gets a supreme court vacancy, his candidate will be an African American woman, and (3) will likely have law enforcement in her background (officer or prosecutor) to add credibility and as a means to reach out to some of the moderate voters.  There are a few candidates who fit this category.  Only time will tell.

BlueBelle, lenor, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
(@moonbeam)

@ Allyn. You've got great insight. It's a delight to read about it and get a professional's pov across.

I do not know a lot about the possible VPs, but looking at background it seems that Harris and Stacey have some history that can be used by the GOP to damage the Biden campaign. I think Val Demmings, logically, would be a very good choice.

My favorite is Warren, but she's out due to logic! Demmings seems like a home run.

PamP, lenor, Share and 7 people reacted
(@tgraf66)

Thank you for chiming back in, @allyn.  I tried to find the other post to quote it in my answer to ghandigirl above, but I honestly had no memory of who wrote it.  In any case, I agree with you on Ms. Warren.  She is definitely needed where she is right now, and we can't afford to lose any D's in the Senate.

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, lenor and 7 people reacted
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

I’ve been dedicated to reading this forum since 2016 and extremely grateful for all your talented visions and poetic words.  I’ve been shy to post only because I feel I lack intuitive talents and have nothing exciting to contribute.  Thanks to the amazing Jeanne and her powerful intuitive class; I’ve had a few visions during  meditations while Completing my homework assignments.  Earlier today I did a meditation before I did a card draw on Joe Biden and here’s what I saw.

A jar with fireflies flying out of it.  A positive and energetic illumination;  a burst of renewed energy. I saw a Justice symbol which turned into heart within a heart and it’s a beautiful red heart inside a black heart.  Saw something that looks like an A symbol very much like the symbol for balance or female. Then it turned into the number 7 (I take this to mean that it’s a lucky number and it’s a path full of success). I also saw seahorses (strength and power) then transforming into a Black female’s profile with shoulder length hair. 

seaturtle26, Pikake, BlueBelle and 19 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Posted by: @share

Earlier today I did a meditation before I did a card draw on Joe Biden and here’s what I saw.

A jar with fireflies flying out of it.  A positive and energetic illumination;  a burst of renewed energy. I saw a Justice symbol which turned into heart within a heart and it’s a beautiful red heart inside a black heart.  Saw something that looks like an A symbol very much like the symbol for balance or female. Then it turned into the number 7 (I take this to mean that it’s a lucky number and it’s a path full of success). I also saw seahorses (strength and power) then transforming into a Black female’s profile with shoulder length hair. 

Beautiful vision.  Hey everyone, I know @share from my classes and she is way too modest here.  She has powerful psychic abilities of a high vibration.  I am interested in that number 7. Seven years?  2027-8 is the magical year I've seen for the completion of the flipping of politics in this country.  Seven Supreme Court points of light? So many wonderful sevens to contemplate.

PamP, seaturtle26, Lilinoe and 25 people reacted
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell
Posted by: @share

Earlier today I did a meditation before I did a card draw on Joe Biden and here’s what I saw.

Beautiful vision.  Hey everyone, I know @share from my classes and she is way too modest here.  She has powerful psychic abilities of a high vibration.  I am interested in that number 7. Seven years?  2027-8 is the magical year I've seen for the completion of the flipping of politics in this country.  Seven Supreme Court points of light? So many wonderful sevens to contemplate.

@jeanne-mayell This impression of 7 years of transformation has also been with me lately.  I feel like the collective is going through a transformation similar to a kundalini awakening wherein each of the next seven years corresponds with a balancing and energizing of the corresponding "collective chakra."  The next three years I feel are going to be collectively "painful" because our society is so attached to the lower earth energies associated with these three chakras and will therefore be exposed to "crises" that will help us achieve balance

2020: Year of the Root Chakra. Society will confront these issues:

• Lethargy, little or too much willpower, addiction, obsessiveness, workaholism
  • Primal fear of death 
  • Insecurity
  • Focused on lack or scarcity in life
  • Feeling spacey, easily distracted
  • Helplessness
  • Unworthiness
  • Lack of self-confidence
  • Depression
  • Lack of sex drive
  • Feeling that I don’t belong, jealousy, codependency, anxiety, indecisiveness, phobias

2021: Year of the Sacral Chakra. Issues for society:

• Feeling like a fake
  • Repressed creativity and sexuality
  • Rigid, uninspired
  • “Not enough”
  • Dimming down
  • Becoming empathetic
  • Not aware of their own emotions
  • Letting in emotionally abusive people
  • Jealousy, envy, resentment
  • Selfish, hedonism, aimless,
  • Shallow relationships
  • Restlessness, immaturity
  • Pessimism and anxiety
  • Restless in relationships
  • Attached to illusions of love

2022: Year of the Solar Plexus Chakra. Issues for society:

• Misuse of power; abuse or giveaway
  • Low self worth and unable to take full responsibility
  • Hypersensitivity and over-reactivity to perceived criticism
  • In need of validation
  • Self-absorption; vanity/narcissism over concern with appearance
  • Greed, rigid conformity
  • Judgmental, egotism, perfectionism
  • Rights before responsibility
  • Restless, dissatisfaction with life

Fortunately, by 2024 I think things will start to become calmer as we then begin focusing on energizing our currently blocked higher chakras by manifesting higher energies of Spirit.

PamP, seaturtle26, Lilinoe and 21 people reacted
(@allyn)

@ghandigirl

I believe that Biden will likely announce a VP in the first week of August.  This will be a few short weeks before the Democratic Convention on August 17-20 in Wisconsin.  This will likely happen for the following reasons:

1. He wants to give Democrats time to come together to support the VP, whoever she is, before the convention.

2.  He wants to give his people time to print off new banners and signs in time for the Democratic convention.

3.  He wants to limit Trump's ability to come up with any false scandal about the VP to try to damper the Democratics' enthusiasm going into their convention.  By announcing the VP candidate in the first week of August, Biden can ensure that there is plenty of time for the party to embrace the new VP candidate while simultaneously giving Trump and Fox News very little time to fake some sort of news scandal on her.

Also, remember that the RNC convention happens a few days later (August 24-27 in North Carolina....oh, sorry!  I meant Florida, as Trump threw a temper tantrum because he can't have a stadium of people packed together like sardines in the midst of a pandemic).  As we already know that Trump and Pence are running together, no one at the RNC will be talking about them with the same excitement as they will Biden and the VP.  Remember that the VP will be someone new to the position (whether it be a heavy weight like Harris or Warren, or a newcomer who was previously off the radar.)  People tend to like and discuss new things, so Biden will use this to his advantage.  This, of course, will mean that Trump will feel as though the spotlight is no longer on him, so he will do what he always does (something terrible and outrageous), which will just fuel the Democratic base's anger against him even more.

So look for the week of August 1-7.  If I am right in my assessment, that is when we will have an announcement.

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, Lilinoe and 17 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

@frank I am intrigued in how you calculated that 2020 was the year of the Collective root chakra.  

It is interesting how you are focusing on the chakras, including the Collective Chakra,  because the current series of classes I'm teaching, called Become Deeply Intuitive or Intuitive Way V,  is the first time in four years that I decided to teach people to read chakras.  And last night was the chakra reading class.  We first reviewed the 7 chakras, (even though there are actually 144 chakras).  Then we cleared and balanced our own chakras, then we cleared and balanced an ailing classmate's chakras, and finally we cleared and read the chakras of three classmates.  It was chakra night. 

ghandigirl, lenor, Lilinoe and 17 people reacted
(@frank)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell  Cool Synchronicity!  It wasn't really a calculation but more like a revelation over the past few weeks which began with me pondering what the greater meaning to all this chaos could be and then really clicking into place while I was reading through the yearly predictions.  When I saw one of your? predictions for 2027/2028 (I can't even recall the specific one exactly) it just hit me as:

Year 7 Completion

Jeanne Mayell, lenor, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
Page 5 / 31
Share: