What Happens to Tru...

Notifications
Clear all

What Happens to Trump?

(@melissa)
Honorable Member Registered
Topic starter  

Jeanne, I keep thinking about your vision that Trump becomes an address (if I am remembering that correctly). I tried to find it in the predictions lists but couldn't. It's interesting that nobody is seeing him impeached or jailed. When I asked recently what would happen to him, I saw Putin literally take him under his wing, hiding and cloaking him while whisking him off to Russia. Is anyone else getting this?  I don't believe anyone can be convicted of a crime or be impeached if they are not physically present. 

When you gave an online predictions class a few months ago and you asked us what we saw on the inauguration platform for 2020, I saw Melania by herself. I recall someone else saw that too. She wasn't being sworn in, but just up there without D.

ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

All the visions see him going quiet by 2019, and other psychics online post similar timelines. Judging off that, I think a combination of democrats doing well in the midterm elections, and an economic downturn will cause him to lose enough popularity that his own party will through him under the bus. The timing would fit the predictions on here and several other sites. I think whatever happens to him is not going to be pretty, in meditation I got the sense of people privately getting rid of him, I saw him drinking a liquid, maybe medicine but he didn't seem aware of what it was. I think he'll be neutralized privately, and others will take the fall for him. 

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Personally, I feel his erratic behaviors will finally culminate in his going quietly off to stay in one of his places or residence and Congress ..not just Pence.. ssomehow taking over.

In group, for July 2017..I saw a rainbow and heard Kermit the frog singing "The Rainbow Connection".

Being environmental activists in our own rights.. with a husband and son building in that arena and all.of us loving nature and an environmental lifestyle... I thought of frogs and the disappearance of many species of frogs and my literal mind thought it was that.

Now, since Trump..due to alt right frog ..is also associated with frog imagery..I can only hope it was him not real frogs...that somehow disappears from the public focus and perhaps goes over the edge and into the lala land of a rainbow bridge of being cared for..away.. as a result of his "mental" health/dementia/ Alzheimer's.. instead!

ReplyQuote
(@asian)

What trump sowed last year and this present year, he will reap 2018-20. But, USA's problems are not only trump, in longer time frame he is only a blip, there are far worse internal problems. Those problems will get increasing attention in that time(starting of slow collapse of system), in some case USA suffers because of him but overall it is far larger than that.

Michele and Michele reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

I agree with you, Asian..in the end he will seem like a blip compared to far bigger problems. Still a part of the catalyst to all of the changes that do lie ahead. But a blip in the scheme of things none the less.

ReplyQuote
(@melissa)
Topic starter  

Thanks everyone for contributing to this thread. I couldn't wrap my head around a future scenario where Trump is not held accountable. But I see what you all are saying--the puppet gets silenced while the real puppet masters continue on manipulating a large percentage of the American public. 

And speaking of puppets....Michele,  I love that Kermit the Frog song. :) Always felt like a bit of melancholy mixed with hope. Perhaps that song is for us? "Someday we'll find it..."

ReplyQuote
(@asian)

Reply to michele bilyeu

Yes, a blip and also a catalyst. For USA it is 1776 in a next few years, trump is a intricate part of that. But, not all of that revolves around him. 

Regarding trump - his real tax returns will get released. In june-july. Probably in 2019. There are many things happening in that time.

ReplyQuote
(@kim-k)
Reputable Member Registered

It just came in my feed that some people might be interested in.

http://www.alternet.org/video/donald-trumps-financial-ties-russian-oligarchs-and-mobsters-detailed-new-documentary

ReplyQuote
Share: