The Unraveling -- D...

Notifications
Clear all

The Unraveling -- Donald Trump

(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

I know how we want Trump to go down. But what I want to see and I think it would be a harder blow to him is if the Senate turns Blue and then he would def know he is completely and utterly screwed and all his cheating would be for nothing. If the Democrats take over and Pelosi is part of it. He knows all his scheming and stealing would be known. There would be know one to stop it from happening. Just imagine his face and his heart pounding knowing that the sh.. it’s about to hit the fan and there would be know one to protect him. I  know I have read that they see Trump going quiet or down in or after December. Maybe this scenario is what has Trump going quiet. Why would he want to run for President again?  The Senate would not have another re-election  for another 6 years around 2021. No point for him to “rule” no more babysitting for him. No one to hold his hands. 

Tiger-n-Owl, Baba, Unk p and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Occasionally, during the hypnagogic state, I receive messages and visions.  When it happens, I pay close attention, committing it to memory.  Without fail, it’s a message of comfort and reassurance and exactly what I cling to going forward.  So, it’s happened again.  During the hypnagogic stage of sleep and awakening this morning, I saw a vision of waves crashing on the shore.  The water swirled and flowed back and forth in a nearly hypnotic rhythm.  Looking down on the ocean waves, I saw the flotsam, jetsam and debris rising to the surface.  Then I thought about the movement of tides and turning tides.  While you are on the beach and in the surf, you seldom know the exact moment the tide starts to turn.   It’s only after a period of time has passed that you recognize that the flow pattern has changed, that more and more sand is exposed and the water is slowly pulling out again.  This is a metaphor for where we are right now in our country.  The debris swirling in the water is the ugliness of our country’s xenophobia, racism, misogyny, white supremacy, political corruption, financial corruption and the indifference to the suffering of the less fortunate.  It’s all exposed now.  The tide is slowly turning against this President,  but we are in the midst of the swirling water and can’t measure the shore being slowly revealed.  The tide is turning and we need to be strong and hold fast.  

Jeanne Mayell, Tiger-n-Owl, Lovendures and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Upside down death card as an answer to the question.  What would it take for the Evangelicals to turn their backs on T?    

First consider what the Death card means right side up:   The Death Card means among other things, that they signed up for T because he's the guy who gets rid of things. The death card is a letting go, keeping out, pushing away, rolling back, and saying NO to things.  

Now I'm not well versed in Evangelicals, and I imagine there are many different and conflicting sentiments among this very large group.  But perhaps there's an old deep base that fits what I am seeing here. 

T has been the president who more than any other in my lifetime has represented an expunging of progressive anti discrimination policies ,  the Make America White Again president, the man who said he wanted to return to the New York City of the 1950's -- when the upper middle-class white man was king.

He's also been the president who has promised, in so many of his actions and rhetoric, to roll back progressive policies that have sought to combat racism, misogyny,  ageism, gender preference, and discrimination in all of its forms including anti-abortion which is on the one hand, a moral issue with this group  and on the other hand there's an anti-women and poor people aspect to the policy.  

He's promised to keep the poor and non white immigrants out of here and get rid of those who are here. 

He's said “No!” to the rise of all groups of people from all walks of life, No to all ethnic groups, beliefs, gender preferences.  

So now if the card is upside down it might mean that if Trump doesn't fulfill that promise to cleanse America then  the Evangelicals will dump him. 

Tiger-n-Owl, deetoo, Michele and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

That is a better outcome than I had hoped for. I just kept thinking that they are very slow to change, very set in their ways and have been very eager to support him no matter what he has done in order to try to roll back progress, but didn’t make the leap to concluding that they actually would dump him - as they have been strangely tolerant (for people who claim to live by a strict code of conduct) of very bad behavior on his part. Thanks for your interpretation. It gives me some hope that things can change for the better. 

Tiger-n-Owl, deetoo, Tiger-n-Owl and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@shawn)
Noble Member Registered

Ummm, actually this worries me further.  This sounds to me like their hearts won’t soften - but that his lack of success will lead them to try & find someone worse. Jeanne could you clarify what you are seeing? 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Shawn I don’t see evangelicals as going for worse than T. Unless you are worried about Pence.  

T has not let them down.  He’s been their dream come true, willing to take on progressives and roll back America.  

Baba’s question had been “what would it take for evangelicals to turn their backs on T?”  The answer doesn’t mean they will do so.  

Tiger-n-Owl, Shawn, Tiger-n-Owl and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Bluebelle, once again you hit the mark in the most beautiful way.  

Last night we were watching the 1950s movie Sabrina and I got a feeling about our collective conscience that the era of worshipping the ultra rich is over.   

Sabrina is about an older tycoon falling for the chauffeur’s daughter. It is about a changing, more egalitarian America of fifty years ago.  But looking back on that era from today, we see that America was so in love with itself back then.   So smug in its racist  elitism. We called ourselves the land of the brave, the land of the free.  And it was complicated because we did sacrifice to stop Hitler.

But as I watched Sabrina, I felt a Collective revulsion for hypocritical values.  The message of Sabrina is complex but what I got coming from our Collective was revulsion of that old system, which Trump has been trying to bring back. The old sentiments expressed by the GOP —the admiration of the wealthy—are dying fast and will be gone soon. 

The tides are turning.   

Tiger-n-Owl, Shawn, BlueBelle and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

I still believe it's that group of evangelicals who follow the beliefs of Dominionism.  They want to create a government based on their personal understandings of the bible.  They believe that they have a divine mandate to govern all aspects of society and government.   And they're convinced that T. was chosen by God as the imperfect vessel through which that can be accomplished. I have a good friend whose family attends such churches, and they hear that all of the time from the clergy.  Pence, of course, is a big part of it.  So to this group, the end justifies the means.  I honestly don't see them changing their tune, unless maybe having to endure extreme personal hardship.  Even then, I'm not so sure.  

polarberry, Tiger-n-Owl, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cdeanne)
Noble Member Registered

I just have a few minutes to write before I need to drive south for an hour or so to watch my 7 year-old grandson play baseball, so this will be a bit hurried:  

On 7 June, I heard: "It will run its course.  It will wipe out what it wants to wipe out."  I believe the "it" is the current administration and all those (including the old, deep based Evangelicals) in its clutches, and that they will complete this presidential term and continue to do as much dismantling damage as they possibly can within the next year and half.   Not a great message, but them's the facts.

On the 12th, in a vivid dream, I saw young kids (in groups of 6) from Iran being secretly, and at great risk, flown to safety in another country(ies).   I told the parents of the kids that it would be suspect if their kids' flight reservations showed no trace of return flights.   The fear of what the current U.S. administration is capable of is being felt all around the world, and the instinct to be one step ahead of catastrophe and do any and all possible to protect those whom we love is increasingly tantamount (in my dreams these past two weeks or so, more than usual I've been touching down into countries around the world--Iran, Egypt, Israel, China, Australia, Russia, Mexico and countries in South America, Norway, the Koreas, Japan, Portugal, France...).

On the 14th, as much as I wish what I'd seen was as comparatively palatable as BlueBelle's metaphoric vision of detritus and debris being brought to the surface via a changing sea tide,  I saw a huge and disgusting cyst (on the surface of something) finally erupting its accumulated poisonous bacterial crap from a longtime, deep-below-the-surface infection.  There was no doubt what I was seeing was the release of long held poisonous beliefs/actions/desires that felt to me to be completely representative of the deep-rooted hate-filled greed and self-righteousness of the far-far right (and those that came before them) being fully exposed and expelled from the body of our country.  Gross image, but it matches the gross intentions and actions.

On the 17th, I saw an image in which something very big had occurred and I (along with many, many others) had become flattened face-down to the ground.  But then someone came over to me and to the others around me, saw that we were ok, and that we're able to get up.  In the dream I thought: "We are built of sturdy stuff."   As horrendous as things have been and continue to be in the hands of our current president (disproportionately tiny as those hands might be), the infection will be expunged (thanks, Deetoo, for "I feel a spiritual cleansing and renewal is on the horizon...the crap is coming to the surface, for everyone to see."), the tide will shift (again, thanks for good recent references to tides, Jeanne and BlueBelle), the storm will pass (thanks again, BlueBelle, for sharing your priest's advice) and we will get back up again, as strong, or likely even stronger, as ever.  

Oh, and in another image on the 8th I saw a large arc, encompassing the breadth of the earth, and all along the arc there were "stations" in which I, along with many, many others (including those in this beautiful community Jeanne has gathered together!), had the benefit of an overview-perspective to feel and see the need of those, world-wide, who needed help.   

Ultimately, since early June I've been feeling the cool, sweet breeze of relief that the positive shift of events is nearing.  Not here yet, but progressively nearing.

Now I'm off to the ballgame!  Wishing you all an especially good summer weekend of sun and fun.

PS: Jeanne, I LOVED your film review of "Sabrina"--THANK YOU!

Tiger-n-Owl, BlueBelle, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Bluebelle emailed me about doing another healing meditation online and I thought that the Fourth of July would be a good date, although we could also consider Tuesday July 2 as the best date because that's the true birth of our nation date.  And energetically, we pivot on our birthdays which are our energetic New Year. 

If we did July 4 then I would set the start time for 7 pm Eastern Time which would give people everywhere the chance to still go to evening celebrations.

The meditation would last about 20 minutes - sending healing to ourselves and setting our intentions for our own lives, then sending healing to our loved ones, then expanding to communities and specific people who are in need right now and then finally to the whole world.

If we started at 7 pm, then we'd be done by 7:30 and anyone who wanted to could hang out and talk for another half hour.  

As for choosing Tuesday July 2 -- Astrologically and energetically, your New Year pivots on your birthday.  July 2 is when the delegates signed the Declaration of Independence and declared themselves a sovereign nation. Since it's a working day, I'd start at 8 pm eastern.

I will decide in the next few days, so let me know what you think!

Tiger-n-Owl, BlueBelle, CDeanne and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Thank you so much Bluebelle for picking up on the need for this and Jeanne for fitting it into your own already busy schedule.  

I am drawn to the 2nd personally for my family's scheduling of my free time but if it was taped I'd watch that iif you selected the 4th. And things change on a dime and we all make them work. 

And I am so happy and grateful for this now.

Blessings to you both ?

Tiger-n-Owl, Unk p, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@martin)
Reputable Member Registered

Could the Death card possibly mean the death of Trump? I dislike speculation like this but he looks worse every time I see him. I saw him being interviewed tonight and fat was hanging on his face; He looks horrible. If he does exit physical life would the hold he has on the Evangelicals end? They'd have Pence but he's not the same. 

When Hitler finally put an end to his own life it was as if some evil spell had been broken for Germans. They suddenly looked around at their ruined nation and wondered what had possessed them. Possibly a similar thing?

Tiger-n-Owl, Unk p, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I'm going for the second.  Have heard from some people via email and I like the idea of an event on the true USA birthday for a shifting of energies. 

Michele, Tiger-n-Owl, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Another thought I had in the moment that I imagined that card upside down was that Trump would refuse to leave office.  Death upside down can mean he refuses to quit or leave.  He refuses to die.  And that could turn even the evangelicals against him.

I don't really think that any U.S. groups want him to declare himself president for life except the alt right groups.  America loves being a democracy. That's all we've ever known. 

Tiger-n-Owl, CDeanne, Tiger-n-Owl and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)
Illustrious Member Registered

I always saw the death carrd summed up in one word as "change." The question was basically "what would it take for them to CHANGE their mind on Trump" and I take death inverted as a simple answer-no change.....meaning they wont change their mind on him.  

This large a group cant all be that stupid and gullible. A good many know whats really going on but dont care. He is their perfrct candidate. They want white men to control the world-check. They want women to go back to being subservient so "their women" dont get any ideas-check. They want to blame immigrants for their bad choices amd life situation-check. They are actively looking forward to the 2nd coming of Christ and think Trump will bring in the rapture by helping Israel reclaim Jerusalem as the capital so they all go to Heaven amd get rewarded for supporting him-check. 

At this point there is nothing he can do (within his personality limitations) to turn them off so they are here to stay. Remember, a lot of these are the same people who still fly the confederate flag as a symbol of their American pride. They completely look past the fact that the Confederacy was a group of traitors who lost a war over 150 years ago and at best were a wannabe soverignty for 5 years. The old one liner "my mind is made up. Dont co fuse me with the facts" is the perfect summation of evangelical thinking and its been made up to the point where no fact will ever change it.

Tiger-n-Owl, Baba, LalaBella and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

One other observation about the Evangelicans.  If you look at their leaders - Franklin Graham, Falwell, etc they are all motivated by one thing - MONEY!  These mega churches raise hugh abounts of money.  Their leaders fly in private plans because they don't want t o be contaminated by contact with the comman people who may be possessed by the devil. Look at Jim Baker and the rise of his 700 Club.  They literally took the last penny some people had and didn't feel the least bit of pity because they considered themselves above all others, sitting at the right hand of god.  Don't believe for a moment that Franklin Graham hasn't made a fortune off the sweat of others brow and from the hands of Moron's supporters.  It all comes back to the  money.  Heck, Jim Baker is back on TV doing infomercials shilling some Moron christian coins!  Their followers believe that these church leaders are chosen by God because they have been brain washed  by these scheisters.  Even the fall from grace of Baker and Falwell, Sr didn't change their minds.  As long as you cry and confess your sins they will still support you.  They will never change their minds because they have been programed not to.

Unk p, Tiger-n-Owl, Baba and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

MAS1581, I am going with your interpretation as my favorite answer. It resonates the loudest with me.  It's one thing to interpret a card in your head that someone else pulled, as we are doing here. It's quite another to pull it yourself and see it in front of you.  Now that I hear your interpretation, it just feels dead right. (no pun intended lol)

We ask, "What it will take to turn the evangelicals' heads around?" And the Tarot answers with NO DEATH or nothing will turn their heads around. The man could shoot someone down on Fifth Avenue and still get his support.  

When we pull cards, often there are many correct nuances of the truth. And I wouldn't discount any here,  but this one feels the most dead on. 

Unk p, Tiger-n-Owl, LalaBella and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger-n-owl)
Honorable Member Registered

Hello to all my light working friends,

I just wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts, feelings and predictions for this administration. I wanted to say that in the last 2 days (children conditions in concentration camps and writer telling of Trump attacking her) has made me feel exactly like I felt when he was elected. I am upset and angry that everyone in the US is not seeing this. I try to stay positive but some days I feel it’s very difficult. We are empaths and can ‘ See what Could Happen’ to our country and future.

May we all be protected by light and strength at this time. Thank you for reading and everyone’s support.

Tiger-n-Owl (Michelle M)

Unk p, Baba, Unk p and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@marcosromao)
Reputable Member Registered

To confirm bluebelle's prediction:

removed link

Yet, I see no ressonance of these terrible news... Yet. (I posted a link to a New Yorker article on child being held captive) 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Marcosromao, could you email me the link and I will post it?  (The forum holds back links when people are new to posting here. Sorry about that.) Also which prediction was it? 

ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 166
Share: