The Unraveling -- D...

Notifications
Clear all

The Unraveling -- Donald Trump

(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

@allyn

A co-worker just pinged me and said she noticed he was looking sick during his address too. So you did catch that. I believe he is already infected. He shook hands with folks at CPAC and they were exposed. He isn't that healthy, eats like crap, and folks like him usually don't get sick - until they do.

LalaBella, BlueBelle, Lilinoe and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

@triciact

And-

Brazil's press minister Fabio Wajngarten is waiting for the results a COVID-19 test and is currently suspected of having the virus. He was with Trump last Saturday at Mar-a-Lago.

Reminds me of T staring at the eclipse. 

BlueBelle, Lilinoe, CDeanne and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mas1581)

@lawrence

I'm definitely seeing Trump contracting covid19. How it affects him, I have no idea, but he will definitely get it. 

LalaBella, BlueBelle, Lilinoe and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

I also thought Trump looked (and sounded) very unwell last night...but he has appeared unwell to me for some time.

@baba - interesting your vision was of May, which fits with what @lawrence said re: the "fade to black"

I also just came across this on twitter -- I've lost track of how many confirmed cases have been in contact with him recently. I think this is five? six? Maybe seven?

1584026127-Screen-Shot-2020-03-12-at-111509-AM.png

Tiger-n-Owl, Lilinoe, lenor and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

I don't know about sick but to me he looked stoned!  As an old hippy from the sex, drugs and rocka nd roll area trust me I recognize the look.  Not saying it is illegal drugs could be allergy meds. I can't take prescription allergy meds because the leave groggy and lethargic.   They also can interact with other  drugs to make you stoned. 

I just read an article about Italy.  They are begging for medical supplies.  They don't have enought resperaters or ventalators for the patient that need them.  Also read China is sending them relief.  They eviedently have supplies to combat this.  Figures USA, the richest and greatest nation in the world, has  nothing  We don't even have enough test and the ones we have are expensive and inadequate.  Turd saying the copays would be waived was another lie.  The Rep congress has voted down an empoyee relief bill to help the people who can't go to work.  Of course the WH is against it. It would benefit the emplyees not the employers.  Most of the Pro sports orgs are taking a pro-active approach.  All except Golf and NASCAR!  Surprise!  

I worry about my best friend.  She is a type 1 diabetic and works part time at Home Depot.  I know she takes care of herself and takes every Precaution but she is exposed and this virus could kill her.  I am trying to stay home and only go out if I need to.  I'm 68 and a cancer survivor, I was also diagnosed with Emphazima (?) and quit smoking right away .  That was over ten years ago but I still worry

I believe we will make it through this tough period.  I just hope the realization that the present administration is woawfull inadequate and only wants to take measures that will gain them profits comes to light in such a way that it turns voters away from the Reps.  Everyday I see a post on facebook or twitter from someone who voted for Turd but won't again.  Only time will tell.

BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl, Lilinoe and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

@sistermoon

Thanks for your insights. T will be finished in May,  one way or another. 

LalaBella, BlueBelle, Tiger-n-Owl and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

@lawrence

He has the best retinas.

BlueBelle, Lilinoe, lenor and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

@polarberry

Lol. ?

Lilinoe, lenor, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @triciact

@jeanne-mayell

Excellent idea to use cruise ships to create make-shift hospitals!

Yes, I kind of liked the idea myself! :-)  Beats army barracks.  With the pools and luxury accommodations, enough staterooms to accommodate thousands. 

Baba, BlueBelle, Coyote and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Famed Member Registered

Did anybody notice how Presidential Joe Biden appeared in his speech today, especially compared to trump?

Jeanne Mayell, seaturtle26, Baba and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Posted by: @lawrence

@triciact

And-

Brazil's press minister Fabio Wajngarten is waiting for the results a COVID-19 test and is currently suspected of having the virus. He was with Trump last Saturday at Mar-a-Lago.

Reminds me of T staring at the eclipse. 

It is confirmed.  The President of Brazil has the virus. 

seaturtle26, Baba, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@lovendures

And yet the Orange Emporer with no clothes is refusing to be tested!

lenor, Baba, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yogagirl)
Famed Member Registered

It was announced this AM that an official from Australia that met with Ivanka this week has been confirmed positive.  Did anyone else see the news blurb of the turd talking about giving relief money to the entertainment industry.  He refered repeatedly to the "consumer".  Dehumanize the American citizens.  Facism at it's best.  Meanwhile after declaring the Dem relief package a "unrealistic wish list" old MoscowMitch has jeted off to Louisville (I swear if I see him I will spit in his face) with Kavanaugh to swear in a Federal Judge who has never tried a case and is classified as unqualified.  All I can think of is I can't wait for Karma to take hold.  OldMM is due a giant dose.  

I am disappointed that our local St Paddys day parade was posponed.  Amy McGrath was going to march and have a meet and greet.  I would have liked to meet her and give her encouragement.

Lilinoe, deetoo, Tiger-n-Owl and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@blackandwhite)
Noble Member Registered

@triciact

Looks kile Bolsanaro got the Corona virus.. and he was seen with trump on Saturday.

Pretty sure he got it, hes also does not lead a healthy lifestyle.

@baba I read your prediction about Melania wearing black in a black WH... any chance that Trump dies in office rather than leaving the office in shame?

Lilinoe, lenor, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

I read that Brazil's president, his advisor and Miami's Mayor did not have it before visiting T. All now testing positive. Guessing T is Typhoid Mary.

Rumor in DC is that T had another emergency visit to Walter Reed after his disastrous Oval Office speech on Wednesday evening. 

1584116775-Screenshot_20200313-121609_Twitter.jpg

Lilinoe, Coyote, lenor and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@turtle26)
Noble Member Registered

@lawrence just wondering if the "ides of March" is when it becomes impossible to hide anymore (i.e. that he *has* Coronavirus? Both he and Pence are refusing testing - but if they continue to go out in public and attend all gatherings it would be out there for all to see.....

Lilinoe, lenor, Jeanne Mayell and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

@turtle26

Many of us have seen the Ides of March as T's downfall period and it is certainly playing out. 

PenelopeFP, Lilinoe, LalaBella and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@lawrence

Yep I believe that too!  Matter of fact I think Trump already has the virus and Pence might too. I think he's giving it to others after meeting with the Brazilian Pres. (folks don't necessarily show symptoms right away) It's like a one!, two!, three! punch after the taxes and other stuff comes out with the virus.

Lilinoe, LalaBella, lenor and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@blackandwhite Sadly, I don’t have an answer to your question. I just had the vision as I described it and was also somewhat puzzled by it. If I get anything else, I’ll post but I also don’t like to post scary or very negative visions (luckily, I don’t often have those).

Lilinoe, lenor, TriciaCT and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

@triciact

I agree. 

Lilinoe and Lilinoe reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 151 / 166
Share: